Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

Really?
Remind me... how long ISIS has been thumbing its nose at the super-military West?

Plenty of Syrians have family in Germany or Sweden.

Plenty of Africans are in Calais ready to sneak into England.

Syrrians want to go to France, by the last post I read France already gives assylum to Syyrians, since they have at least 1 cousin, and 200 left already for France,
Iraqis the same, Lebenese the same
Pakistanis and Afganis want to go England, they speak so good English that I am ashamed sometime for my English
Kurds and Turks love Deutschland and Netherlands, the biggest Turkish city after CON/polis is Berlin

about Africans, Greece is not favorite spot on their road, Italy is,

about these 300 +200 is just the ultimate number that EUrodock can serve

Syrrians want to go to France, by the last post I read France already gives assylum to Syyrians, since they have at least 1 cousin, and 200 left already for France,
Pakistanis and Afganis want to go England, they speak so good English that I am ashamed sometime for my English
Kurds and Turks love Deutschland and Netherlands, the biggest Turkish city after CON/polis is Berlin

about Africans, Greece is not favorite spot on their road, Italy is

Well, the video I posted is from a couple of days ago, and they don't seem to want to stay either. The Lebanese and Syrians have always been Francophiles, so no surprise there.

By the way, Yetos, you're right...Ventimiglia was indeed a lovely little town...great food too. If you ever go back, have the ravioli alla genovese. An American friend of mine insisted on having three large servings because he was so enamored of them, and on top of the rest of the meal, the wine, and the sun, he almost passed out. I thought he was having a heart attack! You have to pace yourself no matter how good something is...:)

I live in Britain so I know many Africans are heading here often hidden in lorries.

Trust me. Germany, Sweden and Netherlands also get their own share of Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis,... all Negroes who land in Italy end up in France or UK in 1-2 weeks. In the UK they are the main invaders alongside Afghanis, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis coming from the Balkans.

Trust me. Germany, Sweden and Netherlands also get their own share of Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis,... all Negroes who land in Italy end up in France or UK in 1-2 weeks. In the UK they are the main invaders alongside Afghanis, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis coming from the Balkans.

Pretty good summary of reality there.

Some numbers of what is happening in Greece,

the money for refugges given by organisations EU etc are running low and will be saved at end of June or first days of July,
meaning that unknown population will starve or reach the survive-life limits,

no interest by UN organizations and committee

by the return back programs financed by Greece and EU
2009 1097 people went back to their homes
2010 3200 people went back
2011 8046
2012 7408
2013 5500

from 55 000 illegal immigrants who enter Greece from 1 January 2015
only 3,5% wants to stay in Greece (ask Assylum from Greece)
meaning less than 2000 / 55000 ant to stay here!!!!!!

source
http://www.newsbeast.gr/greece/arthro/1846715/exantlounte-ta-chrimata-gia-ti-stirixi-ton-prosfigon

The present crisis will inevitably lead to abolition of the current version of welfare state in Europe, and rightly so. It's long overdue.

Some strange phenomena attracted Greek secret services, and today more EU agents in Lesvos island,
among the 3280 that 'sunk' and 'saved' like Robinson Crouseau, the last 15 days they found ISIS and TALIBAN terrorists,

to be exactly,
2 Afgani women and 1 man with fake Bulgarian passports try to fly straight to Berlin, 2 days after their illegal entrance, and their long way from Afganistan to Europe.
the passports were given by an Iranian who has a corporation in Athens, but lives and is citizen of Berlin, although he came with previous group of illegal immigrants from Turkey and did not wanted to move to Athens,
anyway Interpol identify the man, and the island is 'sinking' by secret services agents.

Official numbers given by Συνοροφυλακη (border police and immigration offices)

met1.jpg

the blue is the illegal immigrants arrest,
the red is the 'traffickers' arrested
the 2015 is the first 7 months,
the number is expected to raise more reaching 250 000 this year and more than half a million next year, with Turkey-PKK strangle
until 2018 some consider 3 000 000 will enter EU through Greece,
Frontex is collapsing, so Greek Tourism, since for every 4 Tourist there is one Illegal immigrant,
strange massive edition of fake pappers (passports) has been detected, reaching more than 1000 in the hands of illegal immigrants, which seems that is more organised than we think.
anyway total of 150 000 is at organised camps,
new camps all over the land that can hold 300 000, but it is impossible inside the crisis to create quality recidence for that number,
and the nerves of all are in electric field,
like yesterday in Kos island where riots happened with police and immigrants who wanted to go to Athens, before even pappers given to them,
situation is not good,
but seems will become worse,

there is talk that some italian regions are using these migrants as "free" manual labour to clean the road side and coastal areas, weeding , etc for no extra pay as they are already paid from the italian Government ............seems like a very good idea to me.

Guys

situation is more serious than funny,

at Kalymnos island farmers and locals used TNT dynamites to stop immigrants running their fields,
at another island all fisherman use guns to protect their their fishing boat from stealing,
at Kos island police special forces moved rapidly with C-130
until now we have 2 attacks at police stations with EuroDocks
all East Aegan lose 30% of their touristic income,
the last industry left to Greece,

FRONTEX INSTEAD OF SENDING EURODOCK to GREECE, SEND THEM TO HUNGARY!!!!!!

the video is today at Kos island,

it seems the situation is getting more serious, than EU expected,

At Athens they ask for airconditioning tents!!!!!

kvs.jpg

kos.jpg

they gave them the stadium and oragnised parks with WC
but they prefer central streets

kos2.jpg

for first time police arreested 153 illegal immigrants hundrends k,m from East Aegean islands at central Makedonia,
http://www.newsnowgr.com/article/84...rethikan-egkataleleimmenoi-se-dyo-simeia.html

anyway from another view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIBLx9JP4o

Guys

situation is more serious than funny,

at Kalymnos island farmers and locals used TNT dynamites to stop immigrants running their fields,
at another island all fisherman use guns to protect their their fishing boat from stealing,
at Kos island police special forces moved rapidly with C-130
until now we have 2 attacks at police stations with EuroDocks
all East Aegan lose 30% of their touristic income,
the last industry left to Greece,

FRONTEX INSTEAD OF SENDING EURODOCK to GREECE, SEND THEM TO HUNGARY!!!!!!

the video is today at Kos island,

it seems the situation is getting more serious, than EU expected,

At Athens they ask for airconditioning tents!!!!!

kvs.jpg

kos.jpg

they gave them the stadium and oragnised parks with WC
but they prefer central streets

kos2.jpg

they need to be deported back to turkey

they need to be deported back to turkey

I think they want to go to Europa as woman say, !!!!!!
they think luxury appartments wait them, and they find work easy.

anyway the problem is that a Eurodock can serve max 200 person for papers, and needs more than 10-25 people to run it,

and they come with an averege quantity of 600-1200 per Eurodock,

THE TRAFFICKERS EVEN KNOW AND DISTRIBUTE THE IMMIGRANTS ACCORDING EFFICIENCY AND POSITION OF EURODOCK !!!!

the bellow is from the new temporary camp, build outside Athens until 'pappers' given,
every person needs 2-3 days to get pappers, and can not leave country, if not accepted by another country from EU, according EUtreaties, unless a certain timeline pass,

[video=youtube;b0WuuAywbYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=b0WuuAywbYw[/video]

there are many like this, other better, other worse,
and while Greece is building camps for refugges
Hungary is building border walls to prevent them enter Europe,
it seems for prime minister of Hungary, Balkans are OBRORA, and he is EYROPA

This thread has been viewed 159457 times.

Back