Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

told ya guys
this not going to stop,

until today FYROM accepted 3000 for 3 days per day, if had EURODOCKuments,
but the number waiting got big, the list is over 17 000

this is at the borders Greece to SlavoMakedonia,

[video=youtube;2hK6dTbWc_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=42&v=2hK6dTbWc_s[/video]

another video with some English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzJLXKLu98

told ya guys
this not going to stop,

until today FYROM accepted 3000 for 3 days per day, if had EURODOCKuments,
but the number waiting got big, the list is over 17 000

this is at the borders Greece to SlavoMakedonia,

[video=youtube;2hK6dTbWc_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=42&v=2hK6dTbWc_s[/video]

another video with some English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzJLXKLu98

Let many more come! This sudden influx will cause a chain reaction.
"Can't you hear, the thunder roaring?!"

Let many more come! This sudden influx will cause a chain reaction.
"Can't you hear, the thunder roaring?!"
Stop demonizing and being so freakishly scared. "Scary Syrians are coming, they will eat your children..."

We are looking at army of cheap labour and customers that need everything to buy. Most of them are educated, determent, hard working and family loving people. If anything it is a gain for Europe.

Stop demonizing and being so freakishly scared. "Scary Syrians are coming, they will eat your children..."

We are looking at army of cheap labour and customers that need everything to buy. Most of them are educated, determent, hard working and family loving people. If anything it is a gain for Europe.

haha, it's you who should be scared for what is to come! I am delighted! :)

Haven't I said, let many more come!?

And what demonizing? Where do you see it? Are not you tired of cheap, false accusations? (well i guess not..)

I do not think he does so much
look

Hungary what is building, 177 km

ouggaria-fraxtis-ena%20%281%29.jpg

ouggaria-fraxtis-ena%20%283%29.jpg

and what happened today

suroi-prosfuges-sta-sunora-ouggarias-serbias.jpg

already 400 passed the borders with Hungary, and big 'happenings' near the borders of Hungary with Serbia at a place/town called Rozke or like that,
it is estimated that from Greece every day leave more than they come, meaning until Poseidonion month will pass in central Europe more than 2 millions, and unknown number from Bulgaria and Romania,
since that path is the more expensive and well hiden,

' and the world will given to thy as a ready done fruit'

cause I still wonder, why WEST and Bankers do not help these people in their own lands,
and want them to come to Europe?
cause the one who cares, could create safety zones in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria etc etc,
but no, some want them in Europe, who and why? I can not answer,

And what demonizing? Where do you see it? Are not you tired of cheap, false accusations? (well i guess not..)
So what thunder and chain reaction you are talking about?

Lol, you just hate West and you want it's destruction. How is your work and living in the West going now? Ripping all the benefits while spitting on it?!
In some other thread we already figured out your hypocrisy.

Again a cheap trick of equating liberalism and the West. The West is a hostage of this alien ideology which is slowly killing it..

Ah and you like to speak in plural don't you? Probably It gives you some illusioanry psychological support that you are not alone :)

What does 'global equality' mean exactly?

Filling the meaning of virtual terms always a bit difficult.

For example, having fresh water can be one criteria etc.

And how are you going to supply the planet with fresh water everywhere?

Again a cheap trick of equating liberalism and the West. The West is a hostage of this alien ideology which is slowly killing it..

Ah and you like to speak in plural don't you? Probably It gives you some illusioanry psychological support that you are not alone :)
How all of it changes the fact about you being a hypocrite? You hate the culture but you love the stuff.
How are other countries with old traditions and old way of thinking doing? Right. You prefer to live in the rotten West. What amazes me is that even the real life can't teach you what works and what doesn't.

Let more of them come and you will see
Woo, so cryptic, I'm scared lol. I just think you are lazy, because to explain something takes much more writing.

How all of it changes the fact about you being a hypocrite? You hate the culture but you love the stuff.
How are other countries with old traditions and old way of thinking doing? Right. You prefer to live in the rotten West. What amazes me is that even the real life can't teach you what works and what doesn't.

You are reducing all Western culture to rotten idieology of Liberalism?! :)

Woo, so cryptic, I'm scared lol. I just think you are lazy, because to explain something takes much more writing.

:D I know I will have a good laugh with your replies every time.

Well Yetos has already posted some photos and videos of what is already happening. Try for a second to take off your pink sunglasses and make an effort to think about what will happen when the flow of the migrants gets even stronger.
I am sure you can do it!

Last edited:

that is a good question,
fresh water, and poluted for all?
or poluted water and fresh air for all?
I mean the rich will turn to poverty to become equal?
or the poor will become richer ?

besides, sorry,
but global equality, reminds me Bolseviks, or 3rd international, don't you think?

This thread has been viewed 158569 times.

Back