Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

You are reducing all Western culture to rotten idieology of Liberalism?! :)
You can always go back to your beloved, backward and very traditional Georgia, where bride kidnapping is very popular. I'm sure you'll be happy there, and will stop being a hypocrite.

:D I know I will have a good laugh with your replies every time.

Well Yetos has already posted some photos and videos of what is already happening. Try for a second to take off your pink sunglasses and make an effort to think about what will happen when the flow of the migrants gets even stronger.
I am sure you can do it!
Free world is only afraid of emigrants like you. You don't fit the liberal free West, go back home to your conservative cave in Georgia.

You can always go back to your beloved, backward and very traditional Georgia, where bride kidnapping is very popular. I'm sure you'll be happy there, and will stop being a hypocrite.

Hhehe, bigot is showing his real colors again ;)
Georgia's government is also hijacked by your ideological brethren for quite some time. You know everything, how did you miss it???

Free world is only afraid of emigrants like you. You don't fit the liberal free West, go back home to your conservative cave in Georgia.

Relax, bigot, be cool :D

And as usual you are dodging an uncomfortable question, engaging in ad hominem attacks and insults, cowardly hiding behind the "power" of a moderator.
But this low behaviour just amuses me, you seem to confirm all stereorypes :)

it seems like the 'march' has no end

1) from Austria

ekso.jpg

this is the second truck this week,
in the first 71 person were abandonded dead in a track platform at a road parking,

seems like Business is good in trafficking illegal immigrants,
and although immigrants did nothing to me, and must admit I have both sympathy and anger for them,
I hate traffickers,
THEY SHOULD BE HANGED IN PUBLIC FOR ULTIMATE USAGE OF HUMAN BEINGS AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

2. ΣΥΜΗ ΤΗΛΟΣ island (syme/telos)

limeniko.jpg

the owners of high luxury and expensive boat find it prosperous to use it as a bus,
and when coast guard spoted them they shoot with army/Nato guns cal 7.46 the police boat,
finally they where areested but a 17 year old immigrant had been accidently shot.

price has raised to 2,5- 3000 E per person to cross few km of sea water,
while normal tickets cost 10-200 E according distance and sealline.

strange but the boat was under German flag, crew were Ukrainians, and still not found owners and startin point of cruising.
I wonder what else,

big money, fresh meat for slave merchants

that is a good question,
fresh water, and poluted for all?
or poluted water and fresh air for all?
I mean the rich will turn to poverty to become equal?
or the poor will become richer ?

besides, sorry,
but global equality, reminds me Bolseviks, or 3rd international, don't you think?

Sorry but I don't get it. Example what is the wrong to wish that all children have a basic education, instead of all Greek children.

I think you're confusing Georgia with Chechnya

Sorry but I don't get it. Example what is the wrong to wish that all children have a basic education, instead of all Greek children.

it has nothing to do with education,
but industrialism

Anyway the tragedy of immigrants is continued,
and neither Sunnites Imams neither Shiites Imams show a strong will to stop it,
and in political case, nobody wants a piece there,
and DAESH is fully armed and keeps getting help!!!!!!!

a 60 meter ship was caught south of Crete, at international waters, carrying only guns and ammunition for LIBYA!!!!

http://www.candianews.gr/2015/09/02...tike-stin-ierapetra-tha-exoplizan-ena-strato/

and as for immigrants,

seems like they are in kind of tribal war,
at Mytilene, Lesvos island the situation is extremely danger to have slains among Syrrians Afganis and Arabs,
http://www.newsit.gr/topikes-eidhse...n-Egklovistikan-ypalliloi-se-konteiner/428557
http://www.newsit.gr/topikes-eidhse...nastes-epixeirisan-na-katalavoyn-ploio/428484
local got mad with what happened and when immigrants try to capture a luxury fast ship of the line used molotov bombs

every day 3000 are transfered free to Anthens (that is a big cost) only from the island of Mytilene
the number of illegal immigrants is about 25 000 at the island and many more are comming,
The police stop arresting since no need,
AND THE ONLY NUMBERS WE KNOW FROM NOW ON ARE FROM EURODOCKs,

Anyway, business of traffickers run good,

knktatanxy531317e22bd7d.jpg

every day 1 or 2 trucks are caught carrying immigrants is special closets,
the above was a 26 human hidden pockets truck that caught in the borders of turkey,
THE PRICE IS min 3000 E per head
so 87 000 E per one pass,
and in some cases the number of pockets is bigger,
reaching 50 person,
businees run good

anyway the locals estimate that until 2016 3 000 000 will pass to Europe via Greece,
and since no arrest the numbers can not be determing of what is going on
the most possible by analysis is from for every 1 caught after July, 2 pass with out even detected,
for every 100 caught 14 have fake passports,
etc etc

I stated many months ago, its a war between sunni.v.shite......ottoman.v.persian......saudi.v.iran....arabic .v. persian
syria is an outpost of shite where the sunni turks and sunni saudis cannot tolerate

Once Iran brings its oil on the market, the saudis will see their profits fall and the war will esculate.

Relax, bigot, be cool :D

Our little despot of the forum LeBrok again using his "power" against opponents giving infractions for objecting him. I am still laughing at you :D

GODS,

the same time that UK's prime minister declared that UK will absorve 20 000 Syrrians
the 25 000 immigrants at the island of Lesvos start fight among them
Afganis vs Syrrians Vs Iraqis,
Reason why some immigrants are accepted and their pappers comes faster,
the anecdotal in this this case is that Afganis/Pakistanis set fire in their camp and container-houses, creating a big damage, just to show their protest,
these container have water, electricity, air condition, tv etc etc, and can serve a family or 4 persons,
such containers are used after big earthquakes in Greece, until area secure or new houses found or build,

and these guys burn down a camp able enough to accomodate 15 000 souls

GODS what else?
I wonder what they will do when they found their shelves unemployed in the streets of Europe

GODS,

the same time that UK's prime minister declared that UK will absorve 20 000 Syrrians
the 25 000 immigrants at the island of Lesvos start fight among them

The UK will be hosting 4000 refugees (not immigrants) every year for 5 years (total 20,000 over 5 years). They will be taking mostly families with Children and not ones that are already in Europe. Germany is only taking in refugees and will send back economic migrants.

Stop demonizing and being so freakishly scared. "Scary Syrians are coming, they will eat your children..."

We are looking at army of cheap labour and customers that need everything to buy. Most of them are educated, determent, hard working and family loving people. If anything it is a gain for Europe.

Well. In another thread you already agreed the costs of this invasion would be enormous, high enough to make the case for boots on the ground to stop the Syrian civil war.

I believe Europe already declared war on ISIS, at least the countries which take part in bombing campaigns in Syria. It is becoming obvious that bombing campaniles, though stopped advances in Iraq, are not enough to defeat Daesh. It would bring stability in the region, stopped refugee flight from Syria, and help new democracies to survive.
The cost of ground war in Syria could be smaller than supporting fresh refugees in Europe.

I wonder if they will tell the difference. Currently, of the 26.000 pardoned in the Netherlands thousands turn out to have lied. Mind you, these are the verifiable stories. Thousands have told bullshit stories that simply can not be verified and therefore aren't.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/duizenden-asielzoekers-fraudeerden-voor-generaal-pardon

I agree with you those are the guidelines but fulfilling them is another story. Also they have no documents so the registering is not straight forward at all and can be quite tricky. Same challenges localy.

I agree with you those are the guidelines but fulfilling them is another story. Also they have no documents so the registering is not straight forward at all and can be quite tricky. Same challenges localy.

you can get fake Syrian passports in Turkey before coming to Europe, there is a market for this now

the rules are unworkable, they are made by people who don't have any sense of reality

the application for refugee status takes only a few hours ; if not rejected this status is granted irreversibly
it should be possible to revoke the decision afterwards if it appears incorrect or misleading info was given
moreover these people should be punished or fined for fraud and they should lose all their rights

I have absolutely no problem with the U.S. taking in the Christian refugees from the Near East, no matter their ultimate origin. There would be no security issues, they are the most educated Near Easterners from what statistics I've seen, and their history in the US indicates they would assimilate and make a positive contribution to the US.

Not only do I have no problem with it, I'm actively lobbying for it, and I'm a taxpayer whose money would go to paying for the costs of the migration and the transition.

The Muslim refugees are more problematic because I don't know how the authorities would determine their "political" orientation.

This thread has been viewed 158571 times.

Back