Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

The Muslim refugees are more problematic because I don't know how the authorities would determine their "political" orientation.

These are legitimate concerns to people in the free world. Who has dealt closely with Muslims know what they think about Women's rights and a good number of other issues that the free world takes for granted. I am not talking about the fanatical ones which seems to spring out in any Muslim community but even coming from the 'supposedly' most tolerant on Muslim standards. I don't want to put everyone on the same boat, as I have come across some who are quite liberal and do not care about religion and culture that much, however they always seem to be petrified from their own community and cannot be open with their believes and play their suppression game when with their crowd. If one has to be honest there is an obvious trend that would make any free loving person very uncomfortable. Clash of cultures will be unavoidable no matter what rosy picture anyone tries to picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d5XsA_lcEs

few photos from Miratovac Slavic Makedonia

DSC01387.JPG

DSC01321.JPG

I doupt Hungary can stop the march

Back to Greece where at least 1500 were saved from drowning this weekend
unfortunately 34 died when a 18 m old rotten boat hit the Pharmakonisi
the strange is that 99 were saved plus 34 the dead +unknown number at the inside of the ship
I wonder how many did the captain allow on board?

Mexico will receive some refugees too...

A Mexican-led humanitarian initiative launched a project called Habesha to invite Syrian refugees to continue their studies in Mexico.

Essa Hassam, the first Syrian refugee invited as part of the program, will arrive in Mexico on September 17. He will study at the Pan American University of Aguascalientes. Other private universities such as Iberoamericana have recently joined in, and the project organizers are seeking to expand it to public educational institutions.
The project was founded in 2013 by Adrián Meléndez, who as part of his work at the International Organization for Migration visited several camps where he witnessed the “revictimization” of the refugees living in them.
Foreign Affairs Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu said today that Mexico is "exploring" the possibility of hosting Syrian refugees, and retierated the country's support to find solutions at multilateral level.

To escape violence it is estimated that four million Syrians have fled the country to neighboring countries surh as Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq, while thousands are in other regions such as the Caucasus, the Persian Gulf, North Africa and Europe.
Habesha is supported by the Spanish philosopher Fernando Savater, Mexican actor Luis Gerardo Méndez and Jorge Álvarez Fuentes, Ambassador of Mexico to Egypt. Last year Mexico made donations to the Red Cross, Unicef and other international agencies that help Syrian migrants seeking for refuge.

you can get fake Syrian passports in Turkey before coming to Europe, there is a market for this now

the rules are unworkable, they are made by people who don't have any sense of reality

the application for refugee status takes only a few hours ; if not rejected this status is granted irreversibly
it should be possible to revoke the decision afterwards if it appears incorrect or misleading info was given
moreover these people should be punished or fined for fraud and they should lose all their rights

Either Syrrian Either Turkish Either USA, they do not have passports when enter EU,
the reason is that if have passports they are treated as immigrants,
so they drop their passports and treated as shipwrecked, different laws,
but they have many fake Bulgarian Romanian Deutshland passports, so travel by airplane,
only at July 45 were caught with fake passports

You can always go back to your beloved, backward and very traditional Georgia, where bride kidnapping is very popular. I'm sure you'll be happy there, and will stop being a hypocrite.

It is disappointing that other moderators don't care when one of them insults forum participants and then cowardly hides behind his "power" to ban them..

And you Mr. PK, you are lucky that I find childish tantrums of fifty year old keyboard warrior amusing...:)
Seems you dont realize that your beloved globalization has made the world indeed very small.
Since you are such an expert on the culture of the Caucasus peoples you must know what other tradition we keep alive apart from bride kidnappings.

It is disappointing that other moderators don't care when one of them insults forum participants and then cowardly hides behind his "power" to ban them..
Now you understand how much respect people have for you. Work on your karma.

I stated many months ago, its a war between sunni.v.shite......ottoman.v.persian......saudi.v.iran....arabic .v. persian
syria is an outpost of shite where the sunni turks and sunni saudis cannot tolerate

Once Iran brings its oil on the market, the saudis will see their profits fall and the war will esculate.

SYRRIA IS ALSO A LAND OF MARONITES CHRISTIANS AND YEZIDI POLYTHEISTS,
non chaliphate religions,

History justice

Good evening,

Europe is facing something new, a vast wave of immigrant coming from countries with poverty and/or civil wars.

There is something basic which is over me, you and generally each European or global civilian. It is called history. History always gives back to nations what they deserve based on their international behaviour. And this is not "historical revenge". It is the justice of equilibrium between give and take.

The past century (mostly) European has got richer, more developed and has established a quality of life extremely better than the countries of immigrants. However, even though Europe 's development had started in he bases of Enlightenment, European politicians have been very greedy, arrogant and not very insightful. They created a bubble, "Europe 's borders", and did not try to ameliorate anything outside that. But, "unfortunately" Europe is not alone. To make things even worse, Europe exploited these countries making profit of them. In order to make more money and cover budget gaps Europeans chose to create and maintain civil wars (following USA 's example) so as to sell the weapons they produced. Single citizens are not fully responsible for this, but they do have some responsibility as they remained silent and keep on voting for politicians who adopted all this mixture of politics i referred. So, Europe is responsible for the civil wars and for most of the economical, social and safety inequality between Europe and the countries of immigrants.

And there is a more philosophical point of view. European 's lives are not more significant than the other lives. European politicians support that they must protect European people 's lives. But they did not show the same tenderness the other countries' people 's lives. So it seems pretty just that, as millions of people have faced poverty, diseases, lack of education and sanitary or died in developing countries, a part of this fact should affect Europe as it is responsible for this situation. European will never become like these countries. It will remain developed, more just and liberal. But Europe has to absorb some of this inequality and act maturely. This is historical justice.

So, now European politicians should consider how to incorporate all these people in the softest possible way, while civilians should show solidarity to immigrants. The majority of immigrants need saving. We have to help them and save them. Governments have to help so as to stop civil wars and improve life quality in poor countries. Our life is good. It is very good. What would you say if some of your money would be spent for this purpose. If this is done we may have a chance to solve the problem in its bases in some years. I do not believe this will happen but i will be happy if i affect even one man 's point of view. This is how changes happen. Let's be the change. Let's be humans.

Good evening,

Europe is facing something new, a vast wave of immigrant coming from countries with poverty and/or civil wars.

There is something basic which is over me, you and generally each European or global civilian. It is called history. History always gives back to nations what they deserve based on their international behaviour. And this is not "historical revenge". It is the justice of equilibrium between give and take.

The past century (mostly) European has got richer, more developed and has established a quality of life extremely better than the countries of immigrants. However, even though Europe 's development had started in he bases of Enlightenment, European politicians have been very greedy, arrogant and not very insightful. They created a bubble, "Europe 's borders", and did not try to ameliorate anything outside that. But, "unfortunately" Europe is not alone. To make things even worse, Europe exploited these countries making profit of them. In order to make more money and cover budget gaps Europeans chose to create and maintain civil wars (following USA 's example) so as to sell the weapons they produced. Single citizens are not fully responsible for this, but they do have some responsibility as they remained silent and keep on voting for politicians who adopted all this mixture of politics i referred. So, Europe is responsible for the civil wars and for most of the economical, social and safety inequality between Europe and the countries of immigrants.

And there is a more philosophical point of view. European 's lives are not more significant than the other lives. European politicians support that they must protect European people 's lives. But they did not show the same tenderness the other countries' people 's lives. So it seems pretty just that, as millions of people have faced poverty, diseases, lack of education and sanitary or died in developing countries, a part of this fact should affect Europe as it is responsible for this situation. European will never become like these countries. It will remain developed, more just and liberal. But Europe has to absorb some of this inequality and act maturely. This is historical justice.

So, now European politicians should consider how to incorporate all these people in the softest possible way, while civilians should show solidarity to immigrants. The majority of immigrants need saving. We have to help them and save them. Governments have to help so as to stop civil wars and improve life quality in poor countries. Our life is good. It is very good. What would you say if some of your money would be spent for this purpose. If this is done we may have a chance to solve the problem in its bases in some years. I do not believe this will happen but i will be happy if i affect even one man 's point of view. This is how changes happen. Let's be the change. Let's be humans.
Nice to see a person who cares. (y)
I'm not entirely agreeing on you view on causes of success of Europe and poverty of others.
Enlightenment wasn't alone responsible for development of Europe, but also science and technological revolution. We learned how to create new things and mass produce them, to make society rich without stealing from neighbours. Just recently we are learning how to live peacefully together with each other, like friends.

Welcome to Eupedia Antonis.

SYRRIA IS ALSO A LAND OF MARONITES CHRISTIANS AND YEZIDI POLYTHEISTS,
non chaliphate religions,

Syria needs to remove ALL the arab-sunnis to survive..........without this being done, the indigenous syrians will disappear inside 10 years

Syria needs to remove ALL the arab-sunnis to survive..........without this being done, the indigenous syrians will disappear inside 10 years

Who is an indigenous Syrian?
I thought they are the same with the exception of Kurds and Turkmens.
I heard Petreas (ex US general) saying that divisions are so deep as Syria can not be put together!
I thought their differences are not ethnic, but just religious!

Who is an indigenous Syrian?
I thought they are the same with the exception of Kurds and Turkmens.
I heard Petreas (ex US general) saying that divisions are so deep as Syria can not be put together!
I thought their differences are not ethnic, but just religious!

we have many many assyrians who migrated from syria in Australia................people speaking arabic does not make one descended of Arabs.

Since the arab spring of 2011/2012 ..........all terrorism has been done by sunni-arabs ..........isil is a product of ex iraqi (sunni arabs) soldiers and citizens after the fall of saddam..........they expected to rule Iraq .

Incursions by Isil ( sunni-arabs ) into Libya is making indigenous libyans fight them ................same in Afghanistan, the Taliban see themselves as Afghani and do not want to see arab Isil in their country

Hi everybody
greetings to those who miss me, and to those who did not,
I am back after a long period ban from my 'friend' Lebrok

videos from today from Greece,

some photos

the 'Hot spot' of Diabata (Thessaloniki)
where 1700 immigragrants/refuggees drop the surrounding fence and start marching to Skopje

diavata4-735x459.jpg

at the borders
the photo is from 'Medicins sans Frontiers'
the mark in the boy's head are from a bomb
d04a8120e9eae0c5b6b26eccf8063ce4.JPG

Now the numbers

nobody knows how many e enter EU through Aegean pelagos at 2015, more than 870 000 are known since are written to EUro-Docs, about 36 to 104 000 estimated were drought in sea
from them unknown is the number that still are in Greece,
more than 96 000 enter until 10/02/2016 and still are in Greece,
the funny is that according IOM (international organization for migration) more than 2 000 000 will enter EU at 2016 and about 4 000 000 at 2017,
estimations give about 21 000 000 until 2020 only from Pakistan Afganistan Iraq Syria and Turkey (anti status-quo Kurds).

EUROPOL DATA

According Europol more than 10 000 children are missing,
children that were written down that enter, and given European documents,
for more info download the attched here
https://www.europol.europa.eu/search/apachesolr_search/10000 children

10000 children have gone? dead? hidden? and where?
in hands of sick people? or in a transplantation clinic?
Europe of 2016

since in EU still some realise the size

this is not from Greek reporters

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...gees-warehouse-of-souls-athens-eu-afghanistan

and something that is expected,

A new wave is about to start migrate from EGYPT through 2016
but surely not through Turkey, probably a naval road to Crete or Sicily,

this is Reuters
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-egypt-idUSKCN0W108K

and many others sources that are in Greek, no need to link

PS,
the most hated mans of USA politicks, seems to be more hated today,
all their efforts and predictions seems to Fail,
I wonder until when USA will continue to Listen H Kissinger and Z Brezinsky

if Europe did take part as a 3rd pole and still listens to USA voice, then it worth the results and its faith,
if Europe did raise her voice, and restore democracies, and production at areas were NATO and ex-USSR now Russia and IslamoFasists made hell, then it really worth it,
still I wonder if EU exist,
the last agreement, that NATO should protect EU borders at Aegean sea, simply shows that EU is either weak, either deaf, either does not exist

May I remind you that Austria and Greece already have no diplomatic connection
no matter the effort of Austrian President to accept the mistake of Austrian Foreign affairs minister.

discussions of how about this isue is to be handled are at full swing, but no decisions in view
that is how we know Europe
in the mean time nothing is done
wait till spring comes

I'm glad tough Visegrad decided to close their borders
at least something has been done by them
and Tsipras who tought this problem was for some other countries up north now starts panicking again
as he did with Greece financial crisis

This is what happens when government is too centralized. Of course, half of the U.S. population is panting to make it just like Europe in that regard, so stay tuned.

this has nothing to do with micropolitics
this has to do about the global chessgame, and human race,
these are human beings, some bad, some good, some inocent,
and surely you can not stop them,
cause for colonial times, they had puppet or mad presidents, and the recent 'actions-storms-military games-springs left them in worst condition that ever had,
IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO KILL MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS
COME TO GREECE AND SHOOT
CAUSE I WILL NOT, NEITHER FOR GODS NEITHER FOR ANYOTHER EUROPEAN PERSON OR COALITION,
JUST TASTE THE HELL WE PRODUCE THERE,
AND STILL WE MAKE NOTHING TO RESTORE ORDER AND PROGRESS IN THE LANDS WHERE ANARCHY AND LAW OF ISLAMOFASISTS EXIST

watch today what happened to borders
the smoke are chemicals

they are not afraid police, they are not afraid army, fences can not stop them
in video only 7000 that escape from HOT SPOTS
next week they be double triple,
THEY BURN THE HOT SPOTS THAT GREECE AND EU MADE FOR THEM

yet I agree that Europe must not turn to EURABIA
BUT IF WE KEEP THAT STUPID POLICY,
then all I can say SORY.

those who has eyes to see, have seen the behind,
the rest follow your path

Europe cannot save the problems of the world
there are a lot of human trafickers involved and a lot of stories rehearsed in order to fool the immigration officers
only those for who there is absolutely no alternative and are innocent should be allowed in
they should be checked and sorted instead of putting them all on a train to the Macedonian border
if Greece can't handle it alone, they should allow Europe to build facilities in Greece and send immigration staff to Greece
if they don't, Greece will be swarmed and next summer tourism season will be deseaster for Greece

and yes, the problems in their countries of origin should be handled

if Greece can't handle it alone, they should allow Europe to build facilities in Greece and send immigration staff to Greece
if they don't, Greece will be swarmed and next summer tourism season will be deseaster for Greece

Sorry this is not problem of Greece, but a problem of EU,
I think we should look at the moon and not the finger,
lets see some facts,
Greece ask from EU to participate at the problem solution,
but what did EU did?
Transfer the problem to NATO !!!!!
wow NATO is above inner problems of EU?
so where is the Union?
WHY DO WE HAVE EU, IF NATO IS ABOVE?
can't EU protect her borders? and ASK NATO to do it? wow 1 !!!

2)
IN EU TODAY THERE IS A STRONG INDIPENCE FEELING, THAT NEGATES THE COMMISSION, ELECTED OR NOT IS ANOTHER PROBLEM,
consider that at the last Brexit, Grexit, and West Balkans congress with head Austria!!!! wow 2 !!!!
it is more often to see congresses about geopolitical and geostrategical

3)
Visengrad is not interesting at EU, they simply want to revenge Russia by creating a 'Carlomagnean style' state from Baltic to Black sea, the old 'amber road' of Varaggian Vikings
they want Ukraine to do so, and as it seems they already have her (at least half, but a secure exit to black sea)

4)
he can see the real problem, ςηυ some other European do not
Fyrom minister yesterday at BBC said something that many do not say at public

9k=

he is afraid, and he describes his fear at BBC that next war will be again at Balkans
and he might be right, Kacanic is at Balkans, Jusein Kavazovic lives at Balkans, although his life is threatened, and Eidomeni every day is getting populated,

5) EU has more fences today than the times of cold war,
European countries have already designed her future border after EU collapse.
what EU? and how strong? when it needs hundred thousands km of 'iron curtains'

PS
and finnaly the stuck mind of '70's H Kissinger, who creted one Junda, then drop them to create another, and finally when democracy came he promise to Islamize the country,
Turgut Ozal repeat at public Kissinger plans few years later

PS 2
No not one Greek must paint his hands with immigrants/ refugge blood,
those who do not want them, let them paint their hands,
we can not send them back to Turkey, and we can not send them to Europe,
but we also did not want them to come, we did not invite them,
so let them decide, we will not stop them to leave, where ever they want,
GREECE WILL NOT BE ELLIS ISLAND

but still USA and Russia and rest, who created that mess, keep fight, and give land to anarchy and Islamofasist,
from Russian invasion to Afganistan, to NATO desert storms,
welldone EU, simply again you prove that you do not exist, and that you will absorve all the painfull results,

PS3
yesterday they were 7000 at Eidomeni
today are 9000
tomorrow?

This thread has been viewed 158564 times.

Back