Hero or Child Abuser?

Both
she is a mother,

Anyone notice how half the cops facing charges for Freddie Grey's death are African-American? There were African-American cops involved in "I can't breathe death" too. So, what evidence is there that these death are the result of white racism? There's no evidence in Micheal Brown's death that racism is involved, and the evidence suggested the death wasn't even unjust.

I know there's racism in Police and abuse, but most of these cases coming up recently aren't examples. The illogical conclusions and tribal-warfare-like mindsets of people relating to these deaths is racism to, and needs to be dealt with. There wouldn't be any protests if the media wasn't covering the story like they are. This is an artificial movement created by the media. This sin't some type of home roots movement fighting an establishment, they have the support of the establishment.

Modern Western men are effeminate and weak. Their ancestors weep in their graves.

Yes join the likes of Isis, boko haram and Al sheebab and behead people on Beaches. Only way for stability and world order.

Yes join the likes of Isis, boko haram and Al sheebab and behead people on Beaches. Only way for stability and world order.

That's going from one extreme to another. Men should behave like they did 60 years ago.

That's going from one extreme to another. Men should behave like they did 60 years ago.
What was so special about men 60 years ago?

It seems that it is very unnatural and counter intuitive thing to do, to retaliate against one's mother. It might be a genetic block/protection. If offspring hurts or kills parents it dramatically lowers chance of its survival. Otherwords, it is a dumbest thing to do.

It has nothing to do with instinct and genetics. My mother is my mother(I know because of DNA tests), but even if she wasn't I'd treat her the same way. If I had no idea who she was, but she was still my biological mother, I wouldn't treat her the same way.

It has nothing to do with instinct and genetics. My mother is my mother(I know because of DNA tests), but even if she wasn't I'd treat her the same way. If I had no idea who she was, but she was still my biological mother, I wouldn't treat her the same way.
You don't need to know who is your genetic mother. Instinct will protect against harming the ones who care for you and with whom you have the strongest emotional bond, and in great majority cases is your natural mother.

You don't need to know who is your genetic mother. Instinct will protect against harming the ones who care for you and with whom you have the strongest emotional bond, and in great majority cases is your natural mother.

That's what I'm saying.

Modern men are largely feminized and beta. Meanwhile the women are trying to behave like men. Now this could partially be due to all sorts of hormone intake from bottled water, soy, etc. But it is also very evidently due to social engineering by the Frankfurt school.

Good heavens! This sounds very serious indeed. Can't have women getting an education and using their brains in the world outside the home. Whatever will be the outcome? :)

We just come out of a world war on an apocalyptic level. Isn't that special?

Modern men are largely feminized and beta. Meanwhile the women are trying to behave like men. Now this could partially be due to all sorts of hormone intake from bottled water, soy, etc. But it is also very evidently due to social engineering by the Frankfurt school.

Asians have been consuming Soya for the past 4000 years. All men should be transvestites by now :grin:

I'm quite mystified by this notion that strength and masculinity and virility can't co-exist with a capacity for tenderness and sweetness and gentleness in the right situation.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, or maybe it's a very "young man" thing, or a combination of both and too many video games.

In the very late middle ages men from rich families used to wear wigs, make up and high heals. There is nothing effeminate about men today except they can afford to care more for their looks afford better clothing and do not have jobs to wear them down to looking old by the age of 40. Also they have a better education.

Sophistication should not be confused with feminism. Men with low incomes and worked manual long laborious hours in the toughest conditions had no choice but to sound wild and rough in their speech and very rugged in their looks. The circumstances do make you act that way.

_65495951_louis_xiv_getty.jpg

In the very late middle ages men from rich families used to wear wigs, make up and high heals. There is nothing effeminate about men today except they can afford to care more for their looks afford better clothing and do not have jobs to wear them down to looking old by the age of 40. Also they have a better education.

Sophistication should not be confused with feminism. Men with low incomes and worked manual long laborious hours in the toughest conditions had no choice but to sound wild and rough in their speech and very rugged in their looks. The circumstances do make you act that way.

View attachment 7213
Good point. The environment we grow in can make us bloody warriors or couch potatoes whose closest encounter with valiance is from football game on TV. One of funny examples of behavioral differences, is when western hardy travelers get to local African villages and take part in sacrificing goat or a cow. When the throat is cut and blood is gashing all villages, including kids rejoice, while the western traveler don't know where to hid from this terrible experience.

Generally speaking, life was more cruel in the past and so were the people.

Good point. The environment we grow in can make us bloody warriors or couch potatoes whose closest encounter with valiance is from football game on TV. One of funny examples of behavioral differences, is when western hardy travelers get to local African villages and take part in sacrificing goat or a cow. When the throat is cut and blood is gashing all villages, including kids rejoice, while the western traveler don't know where to hid from this terrible experience.

Generally speaking, life was more cruel in the past and so were the people.

Indeed it was more though all the way round. It seems with all the ups and downs which modern life presents today nobody would want to go back to those rough days. Another reality is that very very few had it good but most of the population used to live in hard conditions even in the richest economies of the time.

Indeed it was more though all the way round. It seems with all the ups and downs which modern life presents today nobody would want to go back to those rough days. Another reality is that very very few had it good but most of the population used to live in hard conditions even in the richest economies of the time.
Couple of years ago I composed a little article about how it used to be for ordinary folk way back.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26867-Inglorious-lives-of-our-ancestors?p=393813#post393813

You think all men are being fruity? I think Arnold Swarzinager has something to say about that
http://i.myniceprofile.com/527/52721.png

Why can't woman have education anyway.

good heavens! This sounds very serious indeed. Can't have women getting an education and using their brains in the world outside the home. Whatever will be the outcome? :)

girl power unleashed!!! : D

This thread has been viewed 37381 times.

Back