Greece or Italy?

hmdliven

Reaction score
Hello,
soon i would like to plan a trip to Europe and i am pretty much interested in history. So, my question is which country should be visited to be considered as a much illustrated in the worlds history, Greece or Italy?

Thank you

Most parts of Greece is same, but Italy can give you different enjoy. North Italy is more different then South.

Also it is possible that you can face some protests during your travel in Greece. That situation can not be cool.

Both countries if you want to visit historical places and monuments. But if you want to meet Europeans ... then north-west Europe. And come with Cyrus the Great.

Both countries if you want to visit historical places and monuments. But if you want to meet Europeans ... then north-west Europe. And come with Cyrus the Great.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
In "our" history many of "tourists" or "seasonal workers" and so on stayed for centuries in Greece and Italy as now in UK or Germany. But the differences (phenotypic) are still visible in the last mentioned countries.

In "our" history many of "tourists" or "seasonal workers" and so on stayed for centuries in Greece and Italy as now in UK or Germany. But the differences (phenotypic) are still visible in the last mentioned countries.

Fascinating...I had no idea "seasonal workers" had been coming to Greece and Italy for centuries. Genetics...anthrofora stye...

These differences don't make them more European. Furthmore the concept of Europe was originally born in southern Europe, surely not in northern Europe.

Fascinating...I had no idea "seasonal workers" had been coming to Greece and Italy for centuries. Genetics...anthrofora stye...

Basically this kind of style shows how anthrofora are a lost opportunity of knowledge. That's so sad.

So if you got geography (and space orientation in general) right, one can not meet "Europeans" in Poland...

Hello,
soon i would like to plan a trip to Europe and i am pretty much interested in history. So, my question is which country should be visited to be considered as a much illustrated in the worlds history, Greece or Italy?

Thank you

I'd advise Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice are must) for the incredible amount of monuments, artefacts and artwork from ancient past to renaissance, combined with superb food and landscapes.

So if you got geography (and space orientation in general) right, one can not meet "Europeans" in Poland...

Yes, most (or at least many) of Poles are east descendants. I mean not only DNA, Y-DNA, but phenotype, flat, round faces, very tanned skin in summer etc.

Agree or not, but once Greece and Italy played this role that today USA or Germany play (economical, cultural etc.). What we have is a moving center of our world (once Greece, now USA).

Italy, the south especially has tons of ancient sites, Sicily is full of well preserved ancient greek monuments itself and Sardinia has thousands of very ancient sites, it's highly underrated.

I was in Italy for a couple of times and I really liked the south and north of the country that are completely different one from each other. Greece is also very beautiful and has a lot of beautiful and exotic landscapes.

Go to Greece;
and than go to Croatia and than Slovenia and than Austria until Germany or further Sweden !

This thread has been viewed 15112 times.

Back