Doug McDonald

fla88

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
J2b2
mtDNA haplogroup
L3f1b
Hello,
last year (february/march 2014) I sent my raw data from 23andMe to Dr. Doug McDonald. He answered a month later. After two months I tried to contact him again but he never answered. Other people told me they sent their raw data but he never answered. Is he still doing dna analysis for free? Do you know other people who do dna analysis for free like him?
Thank you !

Hello,
last year (february/march 2014) I sent my raw data from 23andMe to Dr. Doug McDonald. He answered a month later. After two months I tried to contact him again but he never answered. Other people told me they sent their raw data but he never answered. Is he still doing dna analysis for free? Do you know other people who do dna analysis for free like him?
Thank you !

he follows these procedures now

http://www.isogg.org/wiki/McDonald's_BGA_project

Hello,
Thank you !

In my opinion McDonald analysis are questionable.

Hello,
Thank you !

ciao Flavia
Was you father from Belluno proper or a town nearby .................... I ask , because if he was from Belluno proper, does he recall people with cognomi, Toigo or Cemin

ciao Flavia
Was you father from Belluno proper or a town nearby .................... I ask , because if he was from Belluno proper, does he recall people with cognomi, Toigo or Cemin

Thank you for the link!

My father is half from Veneto and half from Piemonte. My paternal grandfather was from Veneto, from Fonzaso precisely.

This thread has been viewed 5561 times.

Back