• Q

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • R1a

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • R1b

Votes: 55 25.0%
  • T

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Something else (e.g. C, O, R2). Please list in comments.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Non-human haplogroup (e.g. monkey, Andromedan)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I don't know, but I heard there would be pie. Where's my pie?

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm the only one who voted this: I don't know, but I heard there would be pie. Where's my pie
where's my pie ironside ? Lol

I'm the only one who voted this: I don't know, but I heard there would be pie. Where's my pie
where's my pie ironside ? Lol

I have a feeling that you're E1b1b, some subclade of it.

R1a1>L664>YP943

my husband's Y is I1, I've ordered big Y for his dad

I was I2a-A2512, but now it’s I2a-Y18331, as A2512 descends from it. A Big Y test discovered someone with Y18331 but no A2512. The branch is the oddball of the I2a-Dinaric family, as so far it has only Greeks, East European Jews, Spanish and Chuvash.

Right now now there appear to be two basal clades found in Greece: a Y18331 A2512- and an A2512 without A10959 and the other branch that has A7134 under it.

I was I2a-A2512, but now it’s I2a-Y18331, as A2512 descends from it. A Big Y test discovered someone with Y18331 but no A2512. The branch is the oddball of the I2a-Dinaric family, as so far it has only Greeks, East European Jews, Spanish and Chuvash.

Right now now there appear to be two basal clades found in Greece: a Y18331 A2512- and an A2512 without A10959 and the other branch that has A7134 under it.

Considering the Spanish sample perhaps it is more proof it came with East Germanics like Goths and Bastarnae.

Considering the Spanish sample perhaps it is more proof it came with East Germanics like Goths and Bastarnae.

According to the FTDNA I2a project administrators/blog, the Spanish/New Mexico men likely are descendants of a Juan Griego, who was born in Greece a long time ago.

http://i2aproject.blogspot.com/2017/05/?m=1

I am waiting for new SNP’s to be discovered, so I can delve deeper into my lineage.

R1b - fgc10120

I tested as R M-417 on 23andMe, and ran their raw data through the Morley Subclade Predictor and got L1029, which is a subclade of M-458, which is a Central European branch of M-417. According to the Eupedia R1a page, Nikola Tesla is a member of this clade, and on the 23andMe forum it is also carried by a fellow German-American; that is, our paternal-line ancestor came to America from Germany. Appears to be connected to the enigmatic Vistula Veneti.

...deleted

Last edited:
I S24 Saxon my Dad is a British guy with German/Dutch matches in a autosomal sense

I don't know which subclade of R i belong :-\

Hello to everyone!

I'm new here and apologize for not knowing the terms yet and maybe not understanding the genetic tree of Y haplogruppes.
Is there someone who has better knowledge of the field and raw data?

1. I recently did a test. The communicated Y-haplogroup is G2a-P303. I did an exercise (I used the isogg site for a few long hours) :) and I searched in raw data from snp mutations and found something strange that confused me.
Everything seemed to bind very well from root to Y-haplogroup G2a2b2a (P303), but ... 5 steps further I found the mutation corresponding to... G2a2b2a1a1a1 (L13). Strange is that there is no intermediate snp in raw data...
What do you think? Is that possible? Can there be a mutation without a few intermediate mutations that bind it to the tree, as it is on isogg.com?

2. Another strange thing is that after I finished checking all the data in the file I found that 14% (over 30) of the snp list did not seem to be in the common trunk linking P303 to the root of the tree but corresponded to other haplogruppes like those in the upper series : A0a1, A1, C, D, E1, E2, G1, H1, J, J2, N1, O1, R1, R2. I am confused... Can these mutations be real?

Thank you!

Last edited:
This poll shows a low level of indoeuropeanness on this forum... and now some things are becoming understandable :LOL:

Living DNA inform me my fatherline is Y Haplogroup H, Subclade H2. Have e-mailed them but they argue " I am very confident that it is a correct diagnosis, the Orion testing chips are extraordinary accurate". In the same reply they then admit they gave me an incorrect description for H2, mistakenly describing H1a1, and said "be assured this is being looked into and will be fixed as soon as possible". I then received the book wrongly describing a Haplogroup that has nothing to do with mine, but used to describe my own Ancestral Haplogroup Journey, same problem with my mtDNA. The H1c3, mapp clearly shows a mtDNA journey into the Finnland,Baltic region, but no information regarding this, other than a description it was found predominately, and originating in Europe 16,500 years ago, but then describing that it is found mostly in North Africa etc . My recent Family Ancestry on both my Y and mt DNA is mainly found in the North East, Yorkshire,Lincolnshire, East Anglia, and Scotland, but although they show 'Northumbrian Ancestry', they ignore the area's especially around York itself, and the southern part of Northumbria, below the Tees river,( York is the traditional capital of Northumbria ) but indicate this area ( Northumbria ) as the North East of England only. The the Southern area of Northumbria, includes quite a lot of my recent family Ancestry especially over the last few hundred years, but none shown in this region, or any whatsoever in the 'Southern Northumbria area's which it should, if they tested 10 generations as they indicated and led me to believe they would, but instead only tested 5-6 generations which is a possible reason it has not shown.

. I am totally confused as the results I have been provided with, from Living DNA, are seriously conflicting with my family History on paper, and now making me review years and years of research..? If my H or H2, Y-Haplogroup, is from the India/Asian region, you would think there would be trace elements in my overall Living DNA test, including the 5-6 generations they did test, But even their own results dissprove their descriptions of my Ancestry having found no origins or trace of my own DNA in the area's they are informing me of I have Ancestry, ie my DNA is reported as 100% European, and 100% British & Irish, no other area's....strange and confusing.

Updated 15th Nov 2017. I Just checked ftdna Y-H maps, again and there is no Y- H2 in England or Scotland showing, but I am Y-H2, in England, and a lad from Scotland has also recently been reported as Y-H2.

Regarding my Haplogroup Y H2, I was informed that as I was positive for SNP M9313 it would confirm Y H2a1. I also checked on the SNP index and it is now entered on there as well indicating Y H2a1, so I have updated my Y Haplogroup to this new subclade.

I-M223 (I2a2a) > L1229 > Z2069 > Z2059

This thread has been viewed 89542 times.

Back