• Q

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • R1a

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • R1b

Votes: 55 25.0%
  • T

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Something else (e.g. C, O, R2). Please list in comments.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Non-human haplogroup (e.g. monkey, Andromedan)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I don't know, but I heard there would be pie. Where's my pie?

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
Congratulations KingJohn. In the ytree Yfull it corresponds to the branch E-Y62418. I’m very happy for you.

Xtph2Zj.jpg

P8UC47A.jpg

Congratulations KingJohn. In the ytree Yfull it corresponds to the branch E-Y62418. I’m very happy for you.

Xtph2Zj.jpg

P8UC47A.jpg

Thanks durate:)
Yes wim co-administrator
In e3b project
Looked at my big y results
And say that i am with the first turkish jew you see in yfull.. we both e-s10483 + but e-s20057-
So results very interesting that why i say that my line coud be romaniot more than sefhardi
As the e-y141399 branch is realy the sefhardi one ( as all members under it have known
sefhardi ancestery)
I want to upload my vcf file to yfull but computer
Doing problem so maybe in the next few days i will do it .

P.s
Still it was more expected ( given my mizrahi surname )that i would fall under the other branch under e-y60961 called
e-y125227 who have mizrahi and a palestinian member
So it was a surprise for me that i am more related to sefhardi families :shocked:

When you can, @Kingjohn, check, in a close-up, the possible matches location of your yDNA haplogroup in the link below disclosed by @Flann Fina in a Eupedia thread (next I post a single screenshot):

https://phylogeographer.com/scripts/heatmap.php

For those who may have missed it, Hunter Provyn and Thomas Krahn (of YSEQ) have recently released a YDNA Heat Map. It’s based on YFull’s tree, so when you enter your subclade keep that in mind. Just use the subclade designation. For example: Z140

Y Heatmap
A Relative Frequency Map for Y Haplogroups
Developed by Hunter Provyn and Thomas Krahn

I can’t post links at this point but if you Google: Y Heatmap Hunter Provyn, you should find it.

JBJ3GHj.jpg

When you can, @Kingjohn, check, in a close-up, the possible matches location of your yDNA haplogroup in the link below disclosed by @Flann Fina in a Eupedia thread (next I post a single screenshot):
https://phylogeographer.com/scripts/heatmap.php

JBJ3GHj.jpg
Thanks durate for this informative map (y)
It nice to see locations of not only e-s10483
Derived samples geographically
But also of parllel branch e-by25647 derived samples :unsure:
( now i can see thanks to you that the iraqi jew from baghdad and the palestinian from samaria
I feal the bible :LOL:

P.s
Today i uploaded the big y vcf file to yfull
It will take few more days for there anlaysis
And than for my sample to appear in yfull tree

:LOL:

Congrats kingjohn. I think I am eventually going to have to go ahead and do the Big Y!

you should go on it:)
i would say wait for sale
but unfortuntely i don't believe ftdna would reduce there price in future ( in significant number like 100$ less ) ..... :rolleyes:
which is a bummer becuase poor areas and poor people couldn't go on this test ........ :unsure:
there are other options to consider like yseq this german company is good
https://www.yseq.net/

although also not cheep .....

p.s
but yes in the long run big y- 700 is the best option
to keep up with changes in your y haplogroup tree

Big Y-700:

I2a - Isles Sc-Ire branch

M223 > M284 > L126 > S7753 > Y4751 > Y31615 > Y31616 (Terminal Haplogroup)

R-A8053 => A8051 => FGC37100.

It's the haplotype of Clan Sinclair / St.Claire of Herdmanston (Scotland). Found also in members of Clans Forrester and Crawford. Possibily of Germanic/Scandinavian origin.

FTDNA Big Y700 updated my haplogroup from P-BY49600 to P-FT346.....No Matches as of today.

You should compare this poll with the "What is your Y haplogroup? poll" to determine proportional outliers.

R1b-L21 -DF13 …. I think?! (LivingDna) :- R1b1b2a1a2f ?

Morleydna predictor :- R1b1a2a1a2c

so uncertain! Lol

E-y138701* (e-by4610*)

E-y138701* (e-by4610*)

CTS241 to date

Update..re Y-dna group….

My uncertainty hasn’t gone completely but I appear to have worked out that my sub clade is Z17911 -
R1b1a1b1a2c1a2a3b…. From Mytrueancestry it says it very close to the clan MacPherson ? Don’t know any links as my paternal family is in Lancashire and my maternal is all southern/ south-eastern…. Interesting anyway…

This thread has been viewed 89837 times.

Back