• Total voters
Sorry pal,
but we never asked your solidarity,

we only ask what EUROPE owns to Greece from WW2,

besides who cares about a Deutsch protectorate,
our difference is that we were born Greeks and will die as Greeks,
I wonder as what you will die,

we do not care about what Europe will gives us,
WE CARE ABOUT WHAT EUROPE OWNS US FROM WW2.

and for this mess, it is not only Greek fault,
it is also EU and Bankers fault,
so go and give your solidarity and trust to BANKSTERS

so if I understand you well, you don't want to be European, you just want their money

Guy Verhofstadt, the former Belgian PM, heavily criticised Alexis Tsipras at the EU Parliament today. Watch the video.

I liked this speech.
But I don't like Verhofstadt.
He likes theater, but he is a big opportunist.
If the wind changes tomorrow, he'll play another act.

Politicians, they are all the same.

Guy Verhofstadt, the former Belgian PM, heavily criticised Alexis Tsipras at the EU Parliament today. Watch the video.

Funny performance of an annoyed bourgeois.
I bet soon he will have more reasons to lose sleep and look for calming pills.

so if I understand you well, you don't want to be European, you just want their money

my answer is I want European in multicucltural and multinational Europe,
I was born Greek I want to die as Greek in EU,
I do not want to die as German, due to EU

maybe it's better like that

No thanks! We will get all the blame once the whole thing collapses (although it wouldn't be entirely unjustified, sadly).

Nice rant. Why I don't remember him talking like this to Samaras.

Nice rant. Why I don't remember him talking like this to Samaras.
Now they are really angry from too much of Greek Drama. Everybody has his/her limit.

Not really a democracy. Anyway it isn't big news. Greece was ranked 41th out of 112 countries for democracy worldwide in 2014, only ahead of Bulgaria and Romania within the EU (and behind Cyprus and Croatia). For Freedom of Press, Greece ranked a shameful 99th position in 2014, behind, Zambia (dictatorship), Liberia (civil war), Congo (poorest in the world), Malawi, Haiti, and, well, most of the Third World.

Now they are really angry from too much of Greek Drama. Everybody has his/her limit.

Those who want to end the Greek Drama, were they Yes-voters or No-voters?

Sounds familiar to me. It doesn't take much and they will complain about oppressed gays rights in Greece.

it looks more serious than that

maybe Tsipras is not interested in Europe, only interested in establishing his power in Greece

we should know more by monday
there may be a surprising plot, every body is playing theater and wearing a mask uptill now

This is what happens when you put, to use Dienekes' words, "Communists, Maoists, and assorted loonies" in power. Of course, the same thing would happen if you put neo-fascists in power. Europe never learns.

it looks more serious than that

maybe Tsipras is not interested in Europe, only interested in establishing his power in Greece

we should know more by monday
there may be a surprising plot, every body is playing theater and wearing a mask uptill now

I agree, I'm also yet unable to see completely through everything. For now I would be surprised if you suspicion about Tsipras turns out to be true, especially since Varoufakis surprisingly resigned.

YO GUYS

PLZZZZZZZZZZ STOP YOUR HATE AGAINST GREECE AND GREEKS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW,

YOU ARE ALL BLIND

1)
there is a talk about a digital coin, a parallel coin named bitdrachma but only digital.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE BITCOIN ENTRANCE as IOU IN EU ECONOMICS AND ECB????????
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALMIGHTY GERMANY AND ITS PROTECTORATES ARE FAR BEHIND

many times I said I do not consider Germans as smart, but as methodic, WW1 and WW2 proved that, they are the most methodic race in the world
once again i am correct,
Schauble and its minions they are so methodic, that got behind in bitcoin strategy,
perhaps its minions are so dump, that repeat/transmit masters voice without second thought
he bless his beard but he is only a counter of Rothchild system,
and the one Rothschild make fat, soon they slain him as WW1 and WW2

2)
in DIE WELT there is a dialogue of US LEW with DEUTSCH Schäuble
what does it say?
'we will take Puerto Rico in E if you take Greece to $'

DOES ANYBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

if you understand, then wait, your voices are not heared to world 'masters'

i believe for smart and clever men in the forum,
not screamers for nothing.

can not say more,
I said a war is about soon,

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN 1) or 2) before or elsewhere?

Last edited:
Yetos, don't buy into the propaganda and the conspiracy theories. (And I absolutely don't hate Greece.)

"The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists."
Ernest Hemingway.

Many here need to revisit what Papandreou did

On 23 April 2010 during a visit at the island of Kastelorizo, Papandreou issued a statement to the press that he instructed Finance Minister Papakonstantinou to officially ask the EU partners to activate the support mechanism, 'an unprecedented mechanism in the history and practice of the European Union'.[20] The support mechanism, which was put in place by the European heads of state and government and further elaborated by Euro Group ministers, is a European mechanism to which the IMF is associated with financing and it involves a comprehensive three-year economic program and financing conditions.[21] On 23 April 2010, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced that Greece made a request for a Stand-By Arrangement.[22] Papandreou and his Finance Minister Giorgos Papakonstantinou managed to convince the IMF and EU to participate in a €110bn bailout package on 9 May 2010. Greece's sovereign debt crisis, which is considered part of the European sovereign debt crisis, is marked by massive strikes and demonstrations.[23]

On 31 October, Papandreou announced his government's plans to hold a referendum on the acceptance of the terms of a eurozone bailout deal.[35] The referendum was to be held in December 2011 or January 2012.[36] However, following the insistence of EU leaders at the G20 summit in Cannes that the referendum should be on Greece's continued membership of the eurozone, and severe criticism of such a referendum by Greek Finance Minister Venizelos and within parliament, Papandreou scrapped the plan on 3 November.[37]

what should have been done in 2010 is done now , EU is throwing good money after bad money and feel insulted on the Greek "ruse"

These changes to Greece by the EU is just meant to keep the Greeks "enslaved" as the poor of the EU.

I will say it again, if you want the EU to succeed , then get rid of the nations in the EU

I agree, I'm also yet unable to see completely through everything. For now I would be surprised if you suspicion about Tsipras turns out to be true, especially since Varoufakis surprisingly resigned.

he was pushed out by Tsipras as he was not a party man, the new person completes the government as a complete Tsipras group

The russians will get their Greek port ( again ) in the med. and in exchange will help with deterring illegal immigrants to Greece, something the EU failed to do.

This thread has been viewed 227018 times.

Back