Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Can you guess and classify this man?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    02-06-15
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain - Madrid



    Can you guess and classify this man?




















    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    my guess

    german - (north german)............Hanover or brunswick
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

    when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

  3. #3
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    18,939


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Southern European, maybe Spanish. I even know Ashkenazim who look like him.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  4. #4
    Regular Member John Doe's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-06-14
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    599

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-PF1975
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a9

    Ethnic group
    Ashkenazi Jewish
    Country: Australia



    Anywhere in western Europe but not in eastern Europe IMO.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    02-06-15
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain - Madrid



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Southern European, maybe Spanish. I even know Ashkenazim who look like him.

    The photo of me, never was Ashkenazim in Spain, there were only Sephardic Jews.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Ike's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-12-10
    Posts
    1,128


    Country: Yugoslavia



    Could blend in Yugoslavia.

  7. #7
    Flagmaker of Haplogroups MtDNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-08-14
    Posts
    106

    MtDNA haplogroup
    U2e1

    Ethnic group
    Persian
    Country: Canada



    Maybe French or French Canadian.

  8. #8
    Elite member
    Join Date
    25-10-11
    Location
    Brittany
    Age
    72
    Posts
    4,775

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b - L21/S145*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3c

    Ethnic group
    more celtic
    Country: France



    1 members found this post helpful.
    just for the fun, you know my prudence concerning guesses
    the face has something halfway 'atlanto-med-'/'nordic' (old classifications!)
    the nose is a bit too long for a 'nrdic', but the tip show, upon a 'mediterranean' basis, a somawhat "archaic" tendancy (mesolithic people) -
    the skin seems very fair and the beard is fairly red;
    as said by one here, rather West than East Europe - for me, not balkanic at all (speaking of typical types evidently)

    my first vote would be North Spanyard rather than Andalous or Portuguese; could be French, even Breton or Welshman...
    Is he Basque or Galician??? excuse-me beforehand

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    12-10-11
    Posts
    713


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by MOESAN View Post
    just for the fun, you know my prudence concerning guesses
    the face has something halfway 'atlanto-med-'/'nordic' (old classifications!)
    the nose is a bit too long for a 'nrdic', but the tip show, upon a 'mediterranean' basis, a somawhat "archaic" tendancy (mesolithic people) -
    the skin seems very fair and the beard is fairly red;
    as said by one here, rather West than East Europe - for me, not balkanic at all (speaking of typical types evidently)

    my first vote would be North Spanyard rather than Andalous or Portuguese; could be French, even Breton or Welshman...
    Is he Basque or Galician??? excuse-me beforehand
    In another thread he revealed his origin: he is actually Andalusian.

  10. #10
    Elite member
    Join Date
    25-10-11
    Location
    Brittany
    Age
    72
    Posts
    4,775

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b - L21/S145*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3c

    Ethnic group
    more celtic
    Country: France



    Quote Originally Posted by Drac II View Post
    In another thread he revealed his origin: he is actually Andalusian.
    very possible because it is true, but I would not be my first choice! I'm happy I have been verbally cautious in my post! Very not typical for a mean Andalous (but Andalousia is large and knew a complicated history)... always the question of an individual in a population which general features have value only at the statistical level: so numerous possible recombinations from generation to generation in a man
    thanks

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    02-06-15
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain - Madrid



    I kid






  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    02-06-15
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain - Madrid








  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    02-06-15
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain - Madrid




  14. #14
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,293

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    i'm not sure what pictures or links you're posting, but nothing shows to see.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •