Is Europe admired and desired to live in by all the people from the world?

julia90

Passione Mediterranea
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan-Italian-(European)
mtDNA haplogroup
H5b
Is europe admired and desired to live/be part of by all the people of the world?
Is the World Eurocentric?

is our culture the most admired in the world?

and is Usa/Canada australia/New Zealand just a second europe? i could add too Argentina/Uruguay/Chile ...and maybe too the rest of South America even if it never had a european majority population..

what do you think?

Europe has the best climate. In winter the warm sea breeze keeps it warm. There is snow in winter with skiing in the Alps and nice Mediterranean beaches in summer. America has the tornado belt in summer. China is cold in winter with cold winter winds blowing east. Southern China is hot. India is very hot in summer. Most of South America is in the Amazon basin. Eastern Canada is cold. Europe is Eden weather-wise.

China is Monsoonic.. i've been quite of a nerd on climate and latitude studying.

China's moon cut out many sun rays.. thus china is comparable with europe and North america.

if not china (expecialy 2/3 of china) would be more akin with the middle east.

china gets the same solar irradiance of the Southern half of europe and most of usa

Usa/Canada is the most similar part of the world climatically to europe.

as for china too, althoght china lacks the few solar irradiance of northrn half of europe.. except for a circular part in surprisingly !! western china. do you know why?

I never lived in China except in Hong Kong. From the map it seems quite warm. I guess the northern part is cold.

I never lived in China except in Hong Kong. From the map it seems quite warm. I guess the northern part is cold.

Hong Kong is Monsoonic. it's in the Southern part of china.. near the tropics... but it's cool for its latitudinal position.

that's why china has a cool climate.. for the moonsoons.. china's sky is periodically covered by clouds.. thats the reason why chinese skin is "White"..phototype III like that of most europe.. while reaching much lower latitude.

in Southern china passes the capricorn tropic.. but is cool and it hasn t a desert.
while in africa -arabia-pakistan there is the desert.

china is very interesting and atypical

This thread has been viewed 4937 times.

Back