Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Need help.

Regular Member Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Need help.

Guys, My mother is planning to go to explore some famous places of united states. but we have no idea about any incredible destination so I want to know about it. Is anybody like to share his experience with me?

Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

America is very diverse, as an American myself ; I personally like to say the spectacular places are Mt Rushmore in South Dakota, Disneyland/Disney World, Seattle and the Seattle Center, New York City(Statue of Liberty), Washington DC (our capital). Hawaii and florida has a lot of surf and tropical destinations, the southeast is going through a lot of protests pertaining to racial equality just warning you ahead of time although if you visit Tennessee, the famous places are Dollyworld; Theme park and Nasville Tennesee; center for Rock and country music. The southeast is also home to St. Louis' s Gateway Arch. Roswell New Mexico has a lot of Extra terrestrial merchandise.

You and your mother have a lot of places to chose from and you can chose any climate you desire.

I don't know, what do you guys think? Did I miss something? :)

Elite member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-M222 (NW Irish)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1bi

Ethnic group
    Scots Appalachian ("Hillbilly")

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    America is very diverse, as an American myself ; I personally like to say the spectacular places are Mt Rushmore in South Dakota, Disneyland/Disney World, Seattle and the Seattle Center, New York City(Statue of Liberty), Washington DC (our capital). Hawaii and florida has a lot of surf and tropical destinations, the southeast is going through a lot of protests pertaining to racial equality just warning you ahead of time although if you visit Tennessee, the famous places are Dollyworld; Theme park and Nasville Tennesee; center for Rock and country music. The southeast is also home to St. Louis' s Gateway Arch. Roswell New Mexico has a lot of Extra terrestrial merchandise.

You and your mother have a lot of places to chose from and you can chose any climate you desire.

I don't know, what do you guys think? Did I miss something? :)
    You missed nearly everything that America has to offer :). The country is so huge and diverse. What sort of things are you and your family interested in?

The most famous places are, obviously, going to tend to be more expensive and crowded than other places that might also be nice. You can go on a long scenic drive through the Appalachian mountains, stopping in quaint rural towns and checking out the local culture. You could go to an Arctic shore community and see the Northern Lights.

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 2.0%

America is a wide continent for the visitors. My friend has recently visited it few months ago. He stayed there for one month and explored all most all its popular picnic spots. It is really a liberal, attracting and enjoy full destination and one of my favorites. The people of different countries come to have a look of its marvelous areas all over the year, especially in the Christmas days.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 14.0%

I am glad to see your replies about my above post. Me and my family have been taken the boston to niagara falls bus tour. I must say it is very incredible place to visit it was fabulous tour. I am very happy and pleased after the tour. I will love to go there again and again.

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37

Crosby, your tour sounds really cool and through reading your post, I can imagine that how amazing this tour was for you. I am keen to know more about your tour because I also have a plan to visit NY in winter vacations. Will you like to share your experinace with me?

100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66

All of you guys have shared very nice and informative posts, It is very good thing, I am sure it will be helpful for all the peoples who will be visit this community. I am a new person here and I will like to spend marvelous time with all of you. Guys have a nice time.

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Crosby!! I would say this is very great you are planning to go United States. I want to say United States is a very fantastic country for tourists and many traveler come here every year for spend their holidays. if you want to explore adorable places in United Sates, so there are many things to do and see like, Yosemite National Park, Orlando, Miami, San Diego, Hawaii, Niagara Falls, Maui, Washington DC and Los Angeles. I would say all places are most visited and most famous. These all places has a very iconic attractions and natural beauty. These places grab the attractions of tourists. I hope you will like these places, and you could explore things from there.

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks for sharing,i will visit some of them