ISIS enshrines a "theology" of rape

You can still find decent people on the west, who are not willing to compromise their integrity for the bag of dollars. For example Roland Keith, a Canadian official who served as a monitor for the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe’s Observer mission in Kosovo and Metohija, says: http://www.iacenter.org/warcrime/rkeith.htm

1. "This was the penultimate western move to force Yugoslavian compliance to accept the Rambouillet-Paris ultimatum and to surrender its sovereignty."

That was the whole point of Rambouillet plan. If was not about Albanians, human right or anything else logical. It was a plan that meant territorial surrender of SR Yugoslavia. That was before the war. Because Yugoslav officials didn't sign it, NATO begun military offensive to try to enforce it. In the end it settled somewhere in between. Yugoslavia was not occupied by NATO troops, but part of the territory (Kosovo) was given under their control.

What was that about? Just like you would propose a document of surrender to Australia tomorrow, or Argentina. Do you even understand what happened there? As Kissinger said:

View attachment 7398
I'm really sorry about this but we were never taught about the Rambouillet. I'm going to look this up but I can assure you this was not taught in school; must have been suger coated out

2. Who did the ethnic cleansing?

So, with no desire for further diplomacy, NATO had its war, and only after seventy-eight days of air bombardment was it suspended. Yugoslav forces withdrew from Kosovo, and NATO ground forces occupied the province, establishing a UN- administered protectorate. With the reversal of power, the 800,000 Kosovar refugees, created by the war, returned, supporting the KLA's policy of reverse intimidation and atrocities. This all but ethnically cleansed the majority of the 270,000 Kosovo Serbs and other minorities from the province.

3. etc...

What can you Americans do? Nothing I think so. Destruction of Yugoslavia was just a small step in you Drang Nach Osten policy, and until you admit yourself you're doing it, you can't wake up from the dream.

And you dude are the most evil person I've ever met. You shoot someone, lie about it, and smile in his face while he's down. Disgusting character...

I have no words for this, let's not get so hasty about this o_O I can not deny that some Americans are doing it but I'd be lying if I said the majority are to blame. Again, I'm really sorry for your losses :(.

Anyways, I apologize if this is off subject. What are your thoughts about Isis?

you should remember America is a democracy

there are a lot of stupid or ingorant people in the world, they are the majority, even in a democracy

the peculiar thing in a democracy is, the stupid and ignorant people are in power there, i.e. their leader (president or prime minister) gets elected by them

in order to justify their actions abroad, the American government has to bring a simple black and white story with not to many shades

in the Yugoslav conflict with many atrocities from all sides, the Serbians ended up being the best equiped and organised

that's why for the Americans and their allies the Serbians where the bad guys and the Bosnians were the good guys

anyway they stopped the atrocities in the end and looking for complots to destabilise Europe is farfetched

because they fail to see the stories from all sides, Europeans and Americans are very naïve

they believe their democracy is the best and only system in the world, and it should work all over the world

Arab spring failed to work, it shows it's better to let some corrupt and cruel Khadafi, Sadam Houssain and Assad stay in power as long as there is no valid alternative to all kinds of fundamentalistic fanatics,
even the Afghans were better of when they were occupied by the Sovjets

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that would be interesting. As an American myself, I never seen anything on the news about the government destabilizing Europe.
Isis loves to cut off our heads and infiltrate our cyber security. We are still a little shaken by 9/11 and the Boston Massacure.

If there any way for us Americans to make the situation better?

Yes, please don't abandon the EU to its own laughable devices because apart from small British and French special forces it is as soft as a marshmallow.:LOL:

The problem is not like Yugoslavia, because what ISIS does is reinstating sexual slavery that was abolished in the Arab muslim world only in the 20th century. KSA abolished slavery offically in 1963. Some say slave markets continued to exist until early seventies. These salve markets, whenever abolished, sold African black women and girls as slaves because it is forbidden for muslims to hold muslim slaves. In other words, this was *normal* in the islamic world.

https://books.google.nl/books?id=tIfYPppdbeYC&pg=PA452&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

also read pages 448/449

Last edited:
you should remember America is a democracy

there are a lot of stupid or ingorant people in the world, they are the majority, even in a democracy

the peculiar thing in a democracy is, the stupid and ignorant people are in power there, i.e. their leader (president or prime minister) gets elected by them

in order to justify their actions abroad, the American government has to bring a simple black and white story with not to many shades

in the Yugoslav conflict with many atrocities from all sides, the Serbians ended up being the best equiped and organised

that's why for the Americans and their allies the Serbians where the bad guys and the Bosnians were the good guys

anyway they stopped the atrocities in the end and looking for complots to destabilise Europe is farfetched

because they fail to see the stories from all sides, Europeans and Americans are very naïve

they believe their democracy is the best and only system in the world, and it should work all over the world

Arab spring failed to work, it shows it's better to let some corrupt and cruel Khadafi, Sadam Houssain and Assad stay in power as long as there is no valid alternative to all kinds of fundamentalistic fanatics,
even the Afghans were better of when they were occupied by the Sovjets

I agree that the Arab Spring has been a disaster and British strategic incompetence led to Ghadaffi's demise and a power vacuum in Libya, a conduit into Europe for African migrants thanks to Italian short-sightedness and timidity.

what can I say as an outsider?

it was a big mess
there ware athrocities from one side and retalliations from the other side, and then there were all kinds of nationalist fractions fuelling more hatred
yes the Americans left a big mess, but they didn't create it
if they hadn't come in it would have gotten much worse still
cleaning up the whole mess was simply impossible

if I understand well, the situation situation was very complicated before WW I and WW II, mainly due to the Ottomans
yet under Tito there seems to have been pacification

how did that work?

I'll send you a PM on this subject. Don't want to wreck the thread totally with OT.

I'm really sorry about this but we were never taught about the Rambouillet. I'm going to look this up but I can assure you this was not taught in school; must have been suger coated out

I have no words for this, let's not get so hasty about this o_O I can not deny that some Americans are doing it but I'd be lying if I said the majority are to blame. Again, I'm really sorry for your losses :(.

Anyways, I apologize if this is off subject. What are your thoughts about Isis?

No problem. We do realize that it is not the majority. I believe that most of the Americans (>90%) are decent and hard working people who believe in democracy. They were just in delusion. Considering my losses, I thank you for your sincere feelings, and must say that I was lucky if compared to some people and their awful experiences. We can continue this subject on PM, but now lets get back on the subject.

Muslim in general have a problem, because their religion forbids them express their sexuality freely. I know that some Muslims will feel offended, but I find this idiotic (if it's true). (source)

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

"A man asked the Prophet : 0 Prophet of God, will the inmates of Paradise have sexual intercourse ? He said: Anybody among them will be given sexual strength of seven, persons among you. The Prophet said : An inmate of Paradise will have five hundred hurs, four thousand unmarried women and eight thousand widowed women. Each of them will keep embracing him for the duration of his whole worldly life time. He also said: There will be markets in Paradise in which there will be no buy and sale, but there will be men and women. If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once. The Hurs will sing in Paradise on divine purity and praise-we are most beautiful Hurs and we are for the honoured husbands.", Al Ghazzali, "Ihya Uloom Ed-Din (The Revival of the Religious Sciences) Vol. 4", Death and Subsequent Events 430

Don't know what their idea is, but they really should have more sex here on Earth and relax a bit. I really don't understand how can someone believe for himself that he is a spiritual person just for restraining himself from sex for 50 years, with an idea to obtain an eternal orgy with young, beautiful virgins. Nothing spiritual about it, it's pure materialism and foxiness.

Mass rape as part of inter-ethnic or inter-religious conflicts is a human problem. Or, more precisely, perhaps, a male problem. Stop trying to deflect it just onto Muslims. These men in the Balkans were no better than the men in ISIS today. In fact, it seems to be a recurring trope in human history. Why else do we have repeated examples where we have huge changes in the y Dna but the mtDna remains the same?

As people seem to have not read the UN reports I posted above:
http://www.wrmea.org/1994-july-augu...ith-genocide-and-crimes-against-humanity.html

From the U.N. commission on war crimes:

"The report dealt with the715 camps and detention facilities about which the commission had received information, rape and other forms of sexual assaults, and details of 187 mass graves reported in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Croatia. Of these, 143 were in Bosnia and 44 in Croatia. Thirteen of these mass graves were said to contain 500 bodies or more, and 20 had between 100 and 500 bodies each.

The commission accused the Croats of destroying the Mostar Bridge, which goes back to the Ottoman Turkish era, and the Serbs of destroying large sections of the picturesque old Croatian town of Dubrovnik for no apparent military objective. The report also charged that, in violation of international law, Bosnian Serbs deliberately targeted the civilian population of Sarajevo in the more than a year and a half the city was shelled.

Previous reports have indicated that civilians have been murdered by all sides in the three-cornered war, but that the vast majority were killed by Serbs, and the least, by far, by Muslims. The portion of the report detailing rapes indicated the same proportion of crimes. The commission estimated that up to 20,000 women may have been raped during the Bosnian war and reported it had the names of some 600 alleged rapists and information about the identities of another 900.

"Rape has been reported to have been committed by all sides to the conflict. However, the largest number of reported victims have been Bosnian Muslims, and the largest number of alleged perpetrators have been Bosnian Serbs. There are few reports of rape and sexual assault between members of the same ethnic group," the commission reported."

Without the Americans we would all be under Russian rule.

Mind you, Islamists would eat Europe alive if there were no American bases in Europe.

The people of the older EU countries in particular don't have the stomach for struggle any more and their politicians are weak.

Take your pick, Putin or Isis.

hm
could the Americans create the problem?
just asking?
by making 3,4 7,9 invasions in Islamic lands,
which in Islamic world look like as crusades
could they open the Aiolos sacks (create) modern problem?
for example,
until 90's there were only Algerians and some Arabs in France, Turks in Germanic, and Lowland countries, and Pakistanis in England,
I wonder, if after the first attack against Afganistan Taliban till the Kantafi in Libya and Now Syria,
how many immigrants arive legaly or ilegally and through wich 'gates'?
I think Bush 'family' of presidents is more responsiposible than ex Francais Deutsch UK Italian etc , even Putin's choices,
Notice that in USA today live more Muslims than in EU

Mass rape as part of inter-ethnic or inter-religious conflicts is a human problem. Or, more precisely, perhaps, a male problem. Stop trying to deflect it just onto Muslims. These men in the Balkans were no better than the men in ISIS today. In fact, it seems to be a recurring trope in human history. Why else do we have repeated examples where we have huge changes in the y Dna but the mtDna remains the same?

As people seem to have not read the UN reports I posted above:
http://www.wrmea.org/1994-july-augu...ith-genocide-and-crimes-against-humanity.html

That's a report from 1994, and as I've already told you all those preliminary reports from the war time proved to be pure speculations and wrong soon after NATO achieved their goals or their troops stepped in. It just didn't matter anymore, cause nobody cared for truth, just like you don't.

Do you understand that people lie? That your government also lies to you?

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country. An ABC report found that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors... fled" but Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die." Amnesty International reacted by issuing a correction, with executive director John Healey subsequently accusing the Bush administration of "opportunistic manipulation of the international human rights movement".

2. http://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-iraq-compounds-lies-and-failures-us-invasion

New reporting by the New York Times show how the only chemical weapons found in Iraq—long-abandoned stockpiles dating back to the 1980's— don't in any way conform to the pre-invasion narrative used by the Bush administration to justify the war.

And now we have ISIS there.

3. http://www.dailycensored.com/racak-was-the-tonkin-gulf-lie-that-justified-bombing-serbia/

According to the New York Times, the “turning point” to NATO’s decision to go to war against Yugoslavia occurred on January 20, 1999 when U.S. diplomat William Walker led a group of news reporters to discover a so-called Serb massacre of some 45 Albanians in Racak, Kosovo. ... And Bo Adam of the Berliner Zeitung newspaper was told by local Albanians, that the “innocent Kosovars” at Racak were really combat deaths.

And it wasn't the first time that that creep William Walker lies and covers up mass murderers:

Ironically, Walker had no credibility with the U.S. press corps. His role in El Salvador was so notorious that CBS’s 60 Minutes ran a segment on him twice. The second time was after the principal figure Walker was protecting, Salvadoran army chief of staff Rene Emilio Ponce, turned out to have been the main culprit in the 1989 Jesuit murders.

The guy is a notorious liar. I just don't see why do you still believe him, or proven liars like him. You scare me.

What I believe is the evidence of my own eyes and my own judgments about the testimony of witnesses. What I believe is the testimony of dozens and dozens of aid workers from all over the world who were there at the liberation of the camps and who tried to help the victims. I also believe in international jurisprudence as manifest in the UN War Crimes Tribunals.

What I don't believe are the self-interested statements of the perpetrators and their friends and countrymen who desperately try to hide the truth. I'll be charitable and try to think that those under 40 may not have first hand knowledge of what went on and accept these stories because to see the truth about their neighbors or perhaps even their family members would be too painful. The same thing went on in Germany. Only when a lot of that generation was dead could people look at the facts more objectively.

January, 2015...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31053503

Srebrenica massacre verdicts upheld at war crimes tribunal

Clear enough?

I could post dozens of other recent court determinations, and videos of the survivors when they were rescued, but there's no point. Everyone knows what happened and this obfuscation by Serbs just blackens their name even more.

I have no more time to waste on the obvious.

January, 2015...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31053503

Srebrenica massacre verdicts upheld at war crimes tribunal

Clear enough?

I could post dozens of other recent court determinations, and videos of the survivors when they were rescued, but there's no point. Everyone knows what happened and this obfuscation by Serbs just blackens their name even more.

I have no more time to waste on the obvious.

Nice. Glad that you mentioned Srebrenica.

Will you ask Mr. Clinton why he did that in Srebrenica? (27:15-29:10)
https://youtu.be/FvqHWS_4AuM?t=27m15s

Why did US advised Muslims against the peace plan? (25:00 - 26:00)
https://youtu.be/RUuhSGnLvv8?t=25m

Well, watch the whole movie, and then report back.

Last edited:
Twilight said:
If there any way for us Americans to make the situation better?

Of course.

You could force them to be nice to each other by killing them before they killed each other: :wary2:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/violentpacification.html

Heh.

BTW - Americans wanted to "breed war strain out of Germans" (?!):

From New York's PM Daily newspaper, 4 January 1943:

Page 1:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/782d99c9a9b49b44eb4216aca21ade08.jpg

782d99c9a9b49b44eb4216aca21ade08.jpg

Page 2:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3d7a07e56b26f7d0e7e55d47be43f486.jpg

Breed_War_Strain.png

Text of the article marked above with red frame (by E. A. Hooton) - quoted below:

============================

"Breed War Strain Out of Germans:

Professor Earnest Albert Hooton, Professor of Anthropology at Harvard University is particularly interested in man's biological development. He is the author of 'Apes, Men, and Morons', published in 1937. His approach to anthropological and social problems is always unorthodox and he likes nothing better then to throw out startling ideas for the sake of discussion they may develop. His contribution to What Are We Going to Do With the Germans? is pitched in that key.

(The following suggestions are offered by a physicial anthropologist who has spent many years in the study of race, nationality, and the relation of individual biology to behavior. However, these suggestions represent no consensus of anthropological opinion; they have not been submitted to any group and have been endorsed by no one. The author, himself, is not fully confident of the practicability of the measures outlined. He merely presents them for discussion. E. A. H.)

Basic Postulates

(1) The Behavior of a nation arises from the mass of its population and not from leaders or restricted social classes. National culture, national psychology, national ideals are at once the products of the aggregate of biological units of the population and the influence which tend to select for survival and to exaggerate those biological types of men which most readily conform to national behavioral pattens. Both cultural environment and heredity interact to produce in nations stable and persistent modes of behavior.

(2) Substantial amelioration of national behavior cannot be effected solely by external efforts to change the national culture (form of government, ideologies, religion, education, economies). Biological measures for the bettering of the physical, mental, and moral quality of individual human units must also be applied to insure permanent improvement.

(3) To break the vicious cycle of inter-action between a militaristic state and the predatory tendencies of its citizens, the former must be destroyed and the latter neutralized or bred out. Since the state is the mechanism for the operation of group aggressions, its destruction most effectually frustrates such aggressions and at the same time makes it easier to deal with the cultural and biological quality of the population by individuals.

APPLICATION TO POST-WAR GERMANY

General Objective

To destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities:

(1) Execute or imprison for life all leaders of the Nazi party; permanently exile all professional army officers.

(2) For a period of 20 years or more utilize the bulk of the present German army as rehabilitation labor units in devastated areas of the Allied Nations in Europe and elsewhere. These laborers should not be treated as prisoners of war or convicts but as paid employees (supervised and restricted as to movement from the area of their work). They might be allowed the privilege of naturalization upon evidence of good behavior. The single men should be permitted to marry only women of the country of their abode or naturalization.
The families of the men already married should remain in Germany for a period of years, but might eventually be permitted to join the fathers. The latter should not be allowed to return to Germany. The objects of this measure include reduction of the birth rate of "pure" Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by outbreeding, and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals.

(3) Break up the German Reich into several states (probably its original component states), permitting each, after a suitable interval of supervision and government by the Allied Nations, to choose its own form of non-Fascist government. The object of this measure is to destroy the national framework of unified German aggression.

(4) During the period of supervision and occupation of the several states by armies and civilian staffs of the Allied Nations, encourage members of these groups to intermarry with the German women and to settle there permanently. During this period encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males."

So - they apparently wanted to "breed war strain out of Germans".

But did they remember also about German-Americans in all that madness ???
:wary2:

Some YT videos about Serbs from the Jewish point of view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7oulIOdEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9P3xmRSSbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00qsLjYDG0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lFWuGVE7rs

Last edited:
@Tomenable
To post the ravings of a lunatic on the fringe, no matter his religion, is incendiary, and particularly so when it feeds into the eternal obsession of certain European countries with blaming everything on the Jews instead of on themselves.

Any further such postings will result in infractions.

As to this discussion about the Bosnian conflict...

What Clinton did or did not do, or any other nation did or did not do, is IRRELEVANT to the fact that the Serbs built DEATH CAMPS where they tortured and executed thousands, and they engaged in a program of MASS RAPE. None of these deflections change those facts.

Every man who participated in those atrocities should have been tried in a court of law, and if proven guilty should have been executed.

The fact that everything possible has been done to shield those men and to engage in a cover up is a moral obscenity.

That doesn't mean that I believe there is any inherent evil in Serbs, or in any ethnic group for that matter. Such atrocities have been committed in many countries.

This is supposed to be a site where, among other things, educated people can analyze history and pre-history, not a site for the defaming of other nations or ethnic groups. Nor should it be a haven for genocide deniers, whether we're talking about the Holocaust or what happened to the Bosniaks. So, be advised.

The topic of this thread is the use of mass rape as a weapon of war and ethnic change, and the atrocities by ISIS as an example of that strategy. Get back to it. In discussing the matter, be advised, however, that I won't allow it to degenerate into a wholesale bashing of all Muslims.

This is not a hate site. Stop trying to turn it into one or there will be consequences.

What I believe is the evidence of my own eyes and my own judgments about the testimony of witnesses. What I believe is the testimony of dozens and dozens of aid workers from all over the world who were there at the liberation of the camps and who tried to help the victims. I also believe in international jurisprudence as manifest in the UN War Crimes Tribunals.

why then was there never a trial on the bombing of Nagasikya and Hiroshima for that matter?
or on the bombing of Dresden?

vae victis

Angela said:
@Tomenable
To post the ravings of a lunatic on the fringe, no matter his religion, is incendiary

He is a lunatic (I agree), but he is pretty much right that in WW2 Bosniaks, Albanians and Croats collaborated with Germans.

Also a lot of Serbs were indeed murdered in WW2.

SS "Skanderberg" was an Albanian SS division, there were two Croatian SS divisions and a Bosnian Muslim "Handzar" SS division.

There were, however, no any Serbian SS divisions.

BTW - Israel has been dealing with Muslim Arabs using similar methods as Serbia was using with Bosniaks and with Albanians.

relentless is the correct word

in the 1400 yo history of Islam, dynasties that became tolerant towards 'non-believers' were allways overthrown by dynasties that called for Jihad

the Omajade dynasty of Moorish Muslims in Spain are allways taken as the prime example of Muslim enlightenment and tolerance
yet they were overthrown by the fundamentalist Muslim Almohavide dynasty in the 11th century, long before the reconquista by the Spanish Christians

today they are indoctrinating the next generation of Muslims into Jihad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrassas_in_Pakistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4C3EY6zJ8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sltjEC1WmqU

these radical instutions were even supported by America during Sovjet times
and today they are still supported by American allies like Saudi-Arabia

this is were the ideas and philosophie of ISIS comes from

^ So they are raping last remnants of Non-Muslims as well as Non-Sunni Muslims in those lands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Where do you find these nut jobs? A physics teacher is now an expert on the history of the Islamic conquests and Islam itself? You are aware that you are posting people from the lunatic fringe, people who most emphatically DO NOT represent the thinking of normal people in the west, are you not? Regardless, why would you think this kind of analysis is productive? You think it gets us somewhere to go back into history and try to prove that the Crusaders weren't as bad as the Muslims? This is the way forward, the way to change the situation and restore human rights to the people of the Middle East, and change the desire of groups like ISIS to attack and harm the west?

That's the kind of thinking that consumes the people of the Balkans and has made it a hell on earth for so many years. I would recommend to you the stricture of the holy book of the Europeans..."Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

The Arab followers of Muhammad conquered a good part of the world and created an empire, just like the Greeks under Alexander, the Romans, the Germanic tribes, and on and on. As conquerors go, they were worse than some, and better than others. They were certainly better than the Mongols, and I think they were better than the Germanic tribes. If it turns out that in parts of Europe, at least, most of the men were butchered and most of the women were enslaved, they were better than the Indo-Europeans and many other ancient peoples. All of us have both conquerors and slaves, evil people and good people, among our ancestors. To think otherwise is a fantasy.

For anyone who has an interest in what the Muslim conquests were like, I would recommend the book, "A History of Muslim Sicily" by Leonard Chiarelli, and "The Great Arab Conquests: How the Spread of Islam Changed the World We Live In".
https://books.google.com/books/about/A_History_of_Muslim_Sicily.html?id=lebVygAACAAJ
https://books.google.com/books?id=c...#v=onepage&q=The Great Arab Conquests&f=false

The major difference is that these conquests were intimately tied to a religion and the spread of that religion, which made the conquests easier, in my opinion, but also has created a situation where the states formed by these conquests were theocracies, with all the problems which that creates for the development of a society in western terms. As I have stated before, these countries never had a Renaissance or an Enlightenment, although some European countries have also suffered from the fact that they didn't participate fully in those movements. Added to that is the fact, as I said, that the poverty and lack of development which has marked the last couple of hundred years in these areas means that there has been no development of a more modern and tolerant theology.

There are no easy solutions for this mess, but engaging in some sort of contest about whose ancestors committed the worst atrocities is both childish and totally unproductive.

He is a lunatic (I agree), but he is pretty much right that in WW2 Bosniaks, Albanians and Croats collaborated with Germans.

Also a lot of Serbs were indeed murdered in WW2.

SS "Skanderberg" was an Albanian SS division, there were two Croatian SS divisions and a Bosnian Muslim "Handzar" SS division.

There were, however, no any Serbian SS divisions.

BTW - Israel has been dealing with Muslim Arabs using similar methods as Serbia was using with Bosniaks and with Albanians.

And your point is? A lot of Frenchmen collaborated with the Nazis. You could make the argument that most of them collaborated. What after all was Vichy but a collaborationist government? What were all those Latvian and Lithuanian guards in the concentration camps doing if they weren't collaborating? Or the divisions formed from them. How about the Hungarians? That's a nice story too. Shall we go on to the Italian Fascist Brigades after the start of the civil war in Italy? I don't want to ignore my own skeletons. Or what about the Popular Front in Britain under Mosley, or the fascists in Sweden. Shall I go on?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers_during_World_War_II

No, there were no Serbian SS divisions, but there were Communist goon squads who committed their own atrocities. Then we have the Greek Communists and their atrocities.

How about we revive the disputes of the Spanish Civil War and try to figure out which side had more blood on their hands. Then they can start fighting all over again to get their revenge.

As for the Israelis, do I agree with their treatment of the Palestinians? No, I do not. However, to equate that with the creation of death camps and the mass rape of the whole female population is a lie and smacks to me of blatant anti-semitism, and I'll tolerate no more or it.

Well..., I do agree with you Angela, you have convinced me.

However, I don't think that mentioning Serbs already in your 2nd post of this thread was really a good thing to do, considering that this thread is about Muslims. If we want to discuss Serbian atrocities why don't we do this in a thread about Serbs ???

My advise - in a thread about Muslim atrocities we shouldn't get outraged when people criticize Muslim atrocities. We do this not because we don't know about - say - Mongol or Germanic atrocities - but because the thread is specifically about Muslims. :wink:

There is also a difference between, say, Roman and Muslim crimes. Muslim Jihad is our present-day problem, while for example Mongol atrocities took place ~800 years ago (though according to some rumours, Ukraine has recently demanded compensation from the Republic of Mongolia for destroying Kiev in December 1240: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ede_1431905002&comments=1 :grin:).

BTW - regardless of whether Serbs killed more Bosniaks or Bosniaks killed more Serbs in the 20th century - it's a pity that peoples so similar to each other (they even speak the same language) were killing themselves due to religious differences...

Angela said:
As for the Israelis, do I agree with their treatment of the Palestinians? No, I do not. However, to equate that with the creation of death camps and the mass rape of the whole female population is a lie

I don't like what Palestinian terrorists are doing, but Israel is far from being saint too.

Weren't those Serbian camps in question actually "concentration camps", not death camps?

And AFAIK, Israel did also have concentration camps for Palestinian Arabs, didn't it?

Though perhaps you are right that the death toll in Israeli camps was much lower .

Angela said:
smacks to me of blatant anti-semitism
You know that I'm pro-Jewish and pro-Israel, actually.

But I don't treat Jews like a monolith (i.e. Jews did this, Jews did that, Jews are bad, Jews are good - I try to avoid such sweeping generalizations). Please let's also not treat Serbs like monolith. Some Serbs commited atrocities, others didn't.

Many atrocities were also commited against Serbs.

This thread has been viewed 31406 times.

Back