image.png

RISE394 - Sintashta from Russia (Bulanovo near Orenburg):

image.png

RISE392 - Sintashta from Russia (Stepnoe VII near Troitsk):

image.png

Andronovo (not sure which sample, it is not mentioned, see below):

image.png

SOURCES:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sh...-Age-Eurasia?p=1197593&viewfull=1#post1197593

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sh...-Age-Eurasia?p=1197743&viewfull=1#post1197743

Unfortunately samples of modern ethnic Poles were not included in those comparisons.

Nearly all these samples (including Leki Male from Poland) plot within modern North Slavic continuum.

Only RISE392 and Andronovo samples are closer to modern ethnic Mordvins and ethnic Russians from Kargopol.

The remaining samples cluster with modern Belarusians, Western Ukrainians and Eastern Ukrainians.

Sample from Estonia (RISE00) is intermediary between modern Belarusians and Estonians.

Interesting. Rise392 plots as a local while the rest are fresh migrants from the West.

Thanks for putting this together Tomenable,

Late Neolithic/Early Bronze age genetic continuation in East Europe.

It looks like R1a-M417 groups dominated the region during that period. Autosomally all Corded Ware(x that "proto-Unetice" guy) are more Steppe than East Europeans today, but Unetice and Sintashta look basically the same as East Europeans today. Although, some Sintashta/Andronovo are much more Steppe.

Outside of the Baltic region where Finno Urgic/Germanic lineages are in the mix and SouthEast/West were various other lineages connect them to West Europe and the Balkans are in the mix: Poles, BeloRussians, and Russians have 50%+ R1a. About 60% in Poland have R1a and is farthest away from foreign-Y DNA influence. Still, the majority of non-R1a in Poland/BeloRussia/Russia is I1/R1b/I2a1b/N1c.

Something surprising is both E1b/J2 are more popular than G2a/I2a1(xI2a1b) in East Europe. I don't how to explain that.

Something surprising is both E1b/J2 are more popular than G2a/I2a1(xI2a1b) in East Europe. I don't how to explain that.
Cucuteni signature or Jewish?

This thread has been viewed 4850 times.

Back