Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardial aDNA from Spain - 7400 ybp

Elite member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by MOESAN View Post
    the modification doesn't concern Loschbour only but also others populations - these different poolings are not more or less "regionally" specialized ones, they seem implying different criteria of assignation of some groups of genes to a basis population; at some stages of study some ancient populations were choosen as global "homogenous" criteria (basis) to compare to them, it seems at some others stages, they were themselves anlysed based upon criteria where other populations were choosen as basis for others ; sorry for my bad english and perhaps for my mistaked understanding of these autosomes games (unfalsiified?), a step by step approach.
    No, I quite get it. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to consider ANE, the mysterical ancient component, as merely a hybrid of other components. The issue is maybe that ADMIXTURE was developed, if I understand correctly, to compare current day samples. To add older samples, in other words the forefathers of a number components it distinguishes, is to beg for strange outcome.

Elite member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by epoch View Post
    @MOESAN

Thanks. This is the F3 stats I talked about. Could it mean that Baltics are more related to KO1 than WHG? Also Loschbour is oddly high in that list.

Update on this thread: Magdalenian admixture would be a good candidate for this, explained by Fu et al 2016.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12