jamt

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Euro-Caribbean
Y-DNA haplogroup
Q1
mtDNA haplogroup
H1a
Is there anybody here knowledgeable with genetics and how 23andme analyses data that I could private message with, I have a sensitive issue that I don't want to discuss on the public forum.
This would be looking at genome comparisons between siblings and parents... should be quick, I think I already know what it means but I want to check with somebody more knowledgeable.

Is there anybody here knowledgeable with genetics and how 23andme analyses data that I could private message with, I have a sensitive issue that I don't want to discuss on the public forum.
This would be looking at genome comparisons between siblings and parents... should be quick, I think I already know what it means but I want to check with somebody more knowledgeable.

invite the person on the right of his/her name and then ask person ( once invite accepted ) to communicate via your private email .................thats how i do it

I mean somebody here on the Eupedia forum that I can show some of the data from 23andme and discuss it briefly :D but I don't want to discuss it openly in this thread, I'd rather do private messaging.. Somebody that's a little knowledgable in how 23andme analyses their data, and genetics in general.. I want to see if I'm reading the data correctly before I discuss it with the family.

I mean somebody here on the Eupedia forum that I can show some of the data from 23andme and discuss it briefly :D but I don't want to discuss it openly in this thread, I'd rather do private messaging.. Somebody that's a little knowledgable in how 23andme analyses their data, and genetics in general.. I want to see if I'm reading the data correctly before I discuss it with the family.

There's one way of interpreting 23andme. It's simple if you're familiar with it. You can private message me.

I'm into genetics, and am experienced with how 23andme works with data. You can contact me.

Thanks, I've got it sorted. Will keep it in mind for the next one!

This thread could actually be deleted if any mods see this.

This thread has been viewed 7785 times.

Back