Classify Fire Haired

On contrere mon frere;
Considering FireHaired a Cro-Magnoid - is even beyond the most vulgar type of diarrhea;
He is not only clearly miscegenated he is miscegenated (family tree)!!
which blatantly exposes one of us as incorrect; and its not me;

that you dont have any reflection on the tripe you spout amazes me;
to think his parents are paleolithic/mesolithic europeans > what hogwash!
I wont even bother about anthropology with you, a waste of my time;

But one point is clear, pigmentation is only a part (a rather secondary part) of Anthropology; But even these features have to be inherited in order for a direct Cro-Magnoid continuity; and this exists at best via a WHG admixture and even that is diluted;
Point is clear; Modern Cro-Magnoid is/was always a fictional romanticist term pulled out of the dernier of some french;

I answer here to your last post, just a bit more correct than the others:
- When did you read I said Fire Haired was 'cromagnoid'like in my sense? He shows for me more heritage from a 'brünnoid' type at facial level (it's to say a type where ancient prototype 'Brünn' leaved more genes); the fact he has a variated ancestry doesn't exclude a possible 'atavism' comeback to some specific features inherited from far past;
- 'Cro-Magnon' is not exactly 'cromagnoid': and 'cromagnoid' features (with strong heritage from previous 'Cro-magnon' type) exist in Europe: yes, in low proportions: it's not saying these TWO DIFFERENT old héritages are for the most WHG transmission to us: it could very well be also close cousins from North-East and East Great Europe come "back" in mixtures with I-Eans colonizations (a guess); but admixtures do not destroy genes and the features these genes conditon!
- modern types if they exist are sons of more ancient types by differenciation, or I missed something?
-pigmentation is hereditary, OK, I defend that - but it is not always the more accurate trait to establish long time connexions between types (their lignages)

to resume: there is no more a 'cromagnoid' population or a 'Brünnoid' one, but we have modern populations where their commoner traits are remained at a sufficent level to be remarked, when they are almost absent in other populations (mutations + crossings)- surely at genetic level, some remote populations where these traits are still visible at some levels are no more in relation one to another and have their globally auDNA drifted away, normal.

I say what I think, without taking myself for the gooroo of anthropology - you seem to me very proud and sure of your own knowledge?

have you ever heard about some of the SeineOiseMarne (Eneolithic) people? here a third of the population had very archaic features, very close to us at the History scale...by the way, they were close to Luxemburg people of the time (Loschbour is not too far)

On contrere mon frere;
Considering FireHaired a Cro-Magnoid - is even beyond the most vulgar type of diarrhea;
He is not only clearly miscegenated he is miscegenated (family tree)!!
which blatantly exposes one of us as incorrect; and its not me;

that you dont have any reflection on the tripe you spout amazes me;
to think his parents are paleolithic/mesolithic europeans > what hogwash!
I wont even bother about anthropology with you, a waste of my time;

But one point is clear, pigmentation is only a part (a rather secondary part) of Anthropology; But even these features have to be inherited in order for a direct Cro-Magnoid continuity; and this exists at best via a WHG admixture and even that is diluted;
Point is clear; Modern Cro-Magnoid is/was always a fictional romanticist term pulled out of the dernier of some french;

????? banned ...........but it says a most admired celebrity :petrified::startled::annoyed:

????? banned ...........but it says a most admired celebrity :petrified::startled::annoyed:
He developed a very short fuse in his absence.

Fire Haired14;470914 Not being creepy said:
Helas, I' ve no picture of him; he is not a close friend of mine, but he played bagpipe in the same group as me (I play bombard, kind of breton short 'hautbois') and now he is living in Belgian Flanders.

At another forum posters said Brunn mixed with other types. Others have suggested African-features. I have many family members who fit almost all qualifications of Brunn and remind me of Loschbour-man. Despite being (maybe only slightly)more Near Eastern than Euro-hunter gatherer, hunter gatherer traits might have prevalence. You see this in Latinos, some look very Spanish and some look very native. Ancestry: Norwegian, English, German/Swiss, Spanish. There's also 3% Amerindian and 2% West African. Height: 6'2. Body Build: Gracile. Front
020.jpg
S1020011.jpg
tr54hbh.jpg
Side
S1020017.jpg
S1020008.jpg
014.jpg
017.jpg
S1020005.jpg
According to a look-alike website this Latino or Middle Eastern guy is my closest match.
photo_1e920d_283x283.jpg
tr54hbh.jpg

Fire-Haired, that site is fun, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. You don't really look like this man, just as I don't really look like Nina Dobrev. At other times I've gotten Gemma Atherton, Carice Van Houton, and once, when I fed it a picture of me pregnant, fat-faced, and with my hair pulled back, Grace Kelly! :)

I know one Polish guy who looks really very similar to you except for his hair, which is dark.

I'm talking also about similarities in nose and mouth/lips.

You are probably right with Cro-Magnid classification.

Though Cro-Magnids were very diverse, they probably wouldn't label themselves as just one type.

Some videos showing reconstructed Cro-Magnon men:

Fire Haired said:
Ancestry: Norwegian, English, German/Swiss, Spanish. There's also 3% Amerindian and 2% West African.
Height: 6'2.
Body Build: Gracile.

The Polish guy that is similar to you, has robust body build, but that's because he used to work out in the gym a lot.

Maybe I will be able to send you his photo in a PM later on, and you will tell me if you agree that he is similar to you.

You are 6'2 which is 188 cm, that's about as tall as me (maybe 1 cm taller) and I'm also about as tall as that guy.

This thread has been viewed 12082 times.

Back