Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

] I'm not sure if you noticed but there are tens of millions of Muslims in Europe, but the terrorist attacks are done only by few radicalized people.

How many of them acknowledge secular democracy?
How many of them don't discriminate between Muslims and kaffers?

Nobody knows, but it is not a small minority that don't.

You can say the same about many Christians in Europe.

Sell deference, greed, military order, pleasure. It is all explainable. However the "right religion" conundrum can't be explained by One God universe. Unless the god is weird and cruel. If there are many gods then believing in different god makes sense. Like it used to be before Judaism.

You trying to put God under philosophical rules is a bad attempt. "God did this... and is therefore cruel.....and therefore doesn't exist".

What choice? How pagans before Moses could learn the right religion. God didn't tell anyone yet. Before Moses Jews were poliomyelitis, attested by archeology. Moses lost the first set of commandments busting the pagan statue Jews were praying to.
How pagan natives of America and Australia could learn about the true god before Europeans got there?

This is a very elementary question. The answer is humans rebelled and were ignorant of God. How does harshness evidence God doesn't exist? Does everything have to be rainbows and roses? That's what "Modern day Mr. Tolerant 101" says but sometimes being hard on people is good.

'm not sure if you noticed but there are tens of millions of Muslims in Europe, but the terrorist attacks are done only by few radicalized people.

No a few radicals find ways to act on their believes. Most refugees are young men, which is a problem. In Sweden 70%+ of rapes are committed by young Muslim men who take up less than 5% of the population. In France they don't assimilate. Europe is spending billions of dollars on refugees, some of whom might be a threat and others become social isolates and people who won't get educated. After this attack, it's stupid to defend wide-open borders for refugees.

I don't get why you're watering down the attacks in France. This is exactly what people have warned "Tolerant" folk in Europe about over the last several months. It's sad it takes 129 people to die for Europe to finally realize how much of a threat ISIS is. It's time for stricter borders, to stop Islamic soldiers from coming in. 99%+ or whatever won't attack anyone but enough will that strict borders are needed. I like that Poland is rebelling against the EU refugee law by not letting in as much as they were required. You won't see attacks like in Paris, in Poland or Hungary for a reason.

Actually the Tatars were conquering the Europe. Syrian refugees want just a peaceful place to raise family. Exactly what you want.
[/COLOR] I'm not sure if you noticed but there are tens of millions of Muslims in Europe, but the terrorist attacks are done only by few radicalized people.

EU was slow to react to refugee crises and to ISIL thread. Now there are consequences.

why you talk what i want , if i did'nt write it??
Can you talk to me, not to you2clone?
Please i preffer serious talk :(

I'm not sure if you noticed but there are tens of millions of Muslims in Europe, but the terrorist attacks are done only by few radicalized people.
Yes i noticed that, that's why i write about neccesity of disarm, punish the traitors who sell weapons
to Islamist and other NECCESARY moves , to
nip aggression in the bud!!!
Come on , you want to be passive and watch so many death of European people?
you really want it??

EU was slow to react to refugee crises and to ISIL thread. Now there are consequences.

That's so true :( And now they
there aren't much smarter :(

I don't get why you're watering down the attacks in France. This is exactly what people have warned "Tolerant" folk in Europe about over the last several months. It's sad it takes 129 people to die for Europe to finally realize how much of a threat ISIS is. It's time for stricter borders, to stop Islamic soldiers from coming in. 99%+ or whatever won't attack anyone but enough will that strict borders are needed. I like that Poland is rebelling against the EU refugee law by not letting in as much as they were required. You won't see attacks like in Paris, in Poland or Hungary for a reason.

Needed just a simple and inexpensive test when they cross the border - to sketch a picture of Muhammad and to kiss an icon of Jesus :)

There are no pagan idols, they where praying to God...........pagan is a concept of heavy handed religions being created that claims these people do not pray to the same God as they pray to. Its there way or no way.

The term pagan is a fabrication of the following groups, Christians, moslems and Jews.........they got together and claimed any religion not in this group is to be named as pagan.

These "mafia" religious creations have come and gone since the creation of man and will continue to be created to exploit the weakness of man to be in some "religious society" and not a tribal society .............or lately a nationalistic society.
Thanks for discovering definition of paganism.

Your Bias to people who are not part of this group is starting to show on this forum.
What group? Bias to people?

You trying to put God under philosophical rules is a bad attempt. "God did this... and is therefore cruel.....and therefore doesn't exist".
I asked you what you think about this, not what you think I think about this. Do you have an explanation?

This is a very elementary question. The answer is humans rebelled and were ignorant of God. How does harshness evidence God doesn't exist? Does everything have to be rainbows and roses? That's what "Modern day Mr. Tolerant 101" says but sometimes being hard on people is good.
Try again. How pagans before Moses could know about true god?

why you talk what i want , if i did'nt write it??
Can you talk to me, not to you2clone?
Please i preffer serious talk :(
Don't you want to raise your family in peaceful place?

Yes i noticed that, that's why i write about neccesity of disarm, punish the traitors who sell weapons
to Islamist and other NECCESARY moves , to
nip aggression in the bud!!!
Come on , you want to be passive and watch so many death of European people?
you really want it??
Who is selling weapons to ISIL?

I asked you what you think about this, not what you think I think about this. Do you have an explanation?

Try again. How pagans before Moses could know about true god?

why?

After Moses, Do we know about True God?

We do not even know Truth of Sokrates and Platon,
how we can know about True Gods?
because they spoke to Moses?
they send Christ?
they revealed to Mohamet?

pffffffff

OK I AM THE ONE,
I AM YOUR PROPHET,
YESTERDAY GOD SPOKE TO ME IN MY DREAM,
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE CAUSE GOD SPEAK TO ME, :LOL:

We can't know God without God's help.

how we can know about True Gods?
because they spoke to Moses?
they send Christ?
they revealed to Mohamet?

Prophets and avatars of God as also gurus and masters (eg sensei/ roshi) ONLY provide some pointers. And there is always the problem of translations and corruptions for political interests of religious texts. But the way to God is not found no matter how good the pointers and faithful the texts.

There is a big difference between God being pointed to and being "awakened in The Presence". There is only one way to know God and that is by Grace. Those who have a burning, all-consuming desire to know God, God will awaken from the delusion or veil of selfhood.

Prophets and avatars of God as also gurus and masters (eg sensei/ roshi) ONLY provide some pointers. And there is always the problem of translations and corruptions for political interests of religious texts. But the way to God is not found no matter how good the pointers and faithful the texts.

There is a big difference between God being pointed to and being "awakened in The Presence". There is only one way to know God and that is by Grace. Those who have a burning, all-consuming desire to know God, God will awaken from the delusion or veil of selfhood.

'And there is always the problem of translations and corruptions for political interests of religious texts.'
The original religious texts were already written for political interests.
That goes for the bible as for the Quran.
The bible was written for a Jewish king who was at war with the Filistines and with rival Jewish kings.
The Quran was written by a warlord.

many Muslims do and it is because Mohammed himself was a warrior who told we are all kaffers
he uses the Quran as an inspiration to convince others to go and kill kaffers

if the Quran is your holy book, then you should care
Mohamed is one of many prophets send by God. Jesus is one of them, either. Jesus is even more important than Mohamed, maybe. It depends from the point of view. According to Islam, there were send many prophets, Mohamed is only one of them. Mohamed was a warrior, but not only a warrior. He was many things. There are many prophets who were warriors before him. Nothing wrong with that. Don't forget, he was living at the 7century ad. There are different Islamic doctrines. The Muslims of Europe are different from the Muslims of Asia generally talking. It has nothing to with Islam, but about the tolerance and modernism.

The majority of Muslims in Balkans are liberal and secular. The problem with the Muslims of western Europe is that they came from an intolerant and anti liberal society. They are generally Arabics. Why the Albanians should have as a flag this
cde8b5cb82267b8f9b13a39fc5b4fcb3.jpg

If it's possible that the Muslims of Balkans could be liberal, it could be possible for all the Muslims of the world.

'And there is always the problem of translations and corruptions for political interests of religious texts.'
The bible was written for a Jewish king who was at war with the Filistines and with rival Jewish kings.
Don't forget. They killed Jesus. They tried to kill even Mohamed, but he escaped.

We are living at the 21 century. People are measuring prophets who lived many centuries ago.

The Old Testament may have been written for a Jewish king, I don't know enough about it.
The New Testament is a collection of documents selected from a larger group by the Romans. And a large part of it, the text written by Paul, was political, as I strongly suspect he was an agent of the Romans, whose interests were in preserving the Eastern Roman Empire (predominantly Greek city states and Palestine/Israel) So there are political reasons but not all the documents, in their original form were written for political reasons. However I would say may had been altered for political reasons. For instance I don't think there are originals found for the Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. They are all "the Gospel according to...." Who wrote them? They are no doubt altered and for political reasons but the originals were not for political reasons. There is enough evidence to see both what is theology and what is corruption.

The Quran was not written by a warlord and I assume you are referring to the Prophet Mohammet. No only because I do not believe Mohammet was a warlord, even though he was called upon to lead an army, but because the Quran is a collection of sayings of the Prophet, which were put together after his death and indeed after his successors were murdered even though they'd stepped down for the sake of peace as it seems in what I have read. There would most probably also be alterations in some of the Quran, especially where it may have conflicted with tribal laws and customs.

These are not the sum total of holy texts. There are many documents, the Buddha's saying, the Hindu texts, Chinese, Pagan European and many, many others. These may also be corrupted in one way or another for political reasons but not necessarily all at the start. There are people who are genuinely spiritual and desiring to learn from others that are more enlightened. To say it is all for political reason is to deny religion.

Why the Albanians should have as a flag this

If it's possible that the Muslims of Balkans could be liberal, it could be possible for all the Muslims of the world.

What is the significance of this image? Is this from the Byzantine Empire?

The majority of Muslims in Balkans are liberal and secular. The problem with the Muslims of western Europe is that they came from an intolerant and anti liberal society. They are generally Arabics. Why the Albanians should have as a flag this

you are a Turk-Alban,

you use Byzantine war Flag of kastrioti,

you say about the muslim of balkans,
but you do not say that in Balkans are the 4rth, the 9nth, and the 12nth most Jihadist countries,
more than 650 Jihadists of DAESH are from Balkan muslim countries,
Albania Kossovo Bosnia

and you use the avatar of a catholic priest,

COME ON drop your mask,
and reveal who you really are

I am sure that your grand grand father was Ballaban pasha

muslims of balkans are not liberal,
Even in Albania news, which are a bit free than other Islamic countries, you hear every day that there is problem with Jihadists Imams,

What is the significance of this image? Is this from the Byzantine Empire?

Yes, old Byzantine heraldic. Used later in Serbian medieval coat of arms. Than again, later adopted by Skenderbeg. Currently used by Albanians, don't know why because they don't quite relate to those values. Their version is in fact a Serbian coat of arms with black eagle instead of white, as would be:

flag.jpg

This thread has been viewed 188070 times.

Back