Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

Do you ever been in Albania, or in Balkans? You don't know anything about Muslims, so stop talking about something you don't have knowledge.

So lets see, how it is in
the Balkans and among
the Albanians in Kosowo...

no I am not an Orthodox christian,
I am Polytheist, Pagan, old religion,

That's a new thing :grin:

no I am not an Orthodox christian,
I am Polytheist, Pagan, old religion,

That is a new thing. I will try to remember it

I agree with you, nobody can decide for you what you will believe,
BUT CAN YOU DECIDE FOR ME IF I DO NOT SHARE YOUR RELIGION, THAT I AM A KUFAR, AND SINCE THAT NOT WORTHY, AND MUST DIE?
IF YOU DECIDE RADICAL ISLAM, WILL YOU DESTROY THE STATUES OF MY GODS?

Of course not, unless it is a Hera Statue; the enemy of Trojan (just a joke :grin: )

that is the difference,
and I am the first here that said that Christianity did that first, millenium before,

Please, be honest. Minaret ban is still symbol of that kind of perspective. Read something about burned Black Churches in USA. Do you thing they are Muslim?

Maybe White Christians try to kill all Black Christians like Sile theory about Shia-Sunni

or there is some part of text in Bible which says Black people are second class as Rethel have found it in Quran

http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/black-churches-burning-ferguson-area/

Release your clear sided minds. People should rise up for every singel act like that. Their origin is out of topic, Islam, Hindusim or anything else.

modern christianity, has nothing to do with ex-christinity,
time for Islam to accept the different,
to stop consider me, my daughters, etc as Kufar,

The point is not stopping people calling kufar, the point is remove the all negative meanings of it. It should be just a name of non-muslim, nothing more. Being Kufar or not shouldn't see as a symbol of good people.

It can be consider with word barbarian
you still did not answer me,
If an imam gives a fetva, that no woman should drive,
would you forbid your wife to do so?

Will you murder a virgin girl just because a priest command you? Human sacrifice is something inside ancient Greek religion. According to Rethel's mind, you can't change it, if you try it, you won't be a Greek pagan.

Even there are gay imams on the world, what are you talking?:unsure:

The democracy it's the main value of western countries today. For a man like him, who wants to stay forever in power, the democracy it's a big obstacle. [emoji6] . He is just using Islam for his own goals. That's just disgusting.

Yes, there are some ignorants who think he is a new sultan. What is happening in Turkey is normal for a weak democratic country. Just look at Hungary. You know what? What is happening today with Turkey, Hungary and some other countries, I predicted years ago. The democracy it's not so easy to imply. Turkey, Hungary, Greece and other countries are having democratic problems because of their past. Look at Macedonia, Albania, etc. They still have big problems with democracy. The democracy needs many years to be implemented. Some of these countries had military juntas, and some others were communists regimes. I think real democracies we have only in western Europe. Le Broke is right about his views on the matter, and I agree with him. The journey to democracy, it's a long one.

yes democracy is weak
it can only survive if the majority of the people accept secularism
you keep telling Balkan Muslims are secular
but I'm not so sure about the Muslims that are entering Europe now
and I'm not so sure about Muslims that entered Europe the last few decades either

looking at Turkey, it is not certain where it will go to
so those Muslims entering Europe now won't help democracy in Europe
they will be a big burden and harmful to both economy and society
some of them even dream of overthrowing democracy in Europe and turn it in a Muslim state in the future
'the Quran is more important than democracy'

they have changed the anti-slavery doctirne of the Quran

Sile, ISIS couldn't change it, because muslims was owners of slaves since the beginning.
Mohammed had slaves, and his favorite one was blond girl from Egypt named Mariya, who
bore him even a son Ibrahim. In Koran you have many verses which accepted slavery, and
you can also erased your sins by freeing a slave... In Middleages slavery it was muslims
domain - they captured or byed from the Jews about one million Europeans. One north
african sultan captured 300.000 white girls from Spain. If you consider this that population
was very small, you have the picture. The slave market in Mekka was closed about. 1965.

Do you wish they were dead or didn't exist at all?

You mean you don't want "them" to teach your kids tolerance, inclusiveness and compassion.

Right, for you every Muslim is jihadist. Did Jesus said "There should be only Christians in my neighborhood?

Give an example of banning Christian beliefs in Europe.

So they won't be mental handicaps like you. Dude, are you afraid of a knowledge? Are your kids stupid enough not to figure out what is good for them, what works or not? How will they exercise the free will without any temptation?
People like you burn books with different way of thinking.
Guess what, Muslim fundamentalists like ISIS don't let kids to learn about evolution and atheism either. As I noticed before, you are exactly made of the same clay.
I have no problem with my kids learning everything, Christianity included, and making their own choices in life.

What did they do good for Polish people? They were intolerant racist psychopaths.

Are you for real?!!! I think you have a big psychological problem if you see a cannibal and rapist in every not "true" Christian.

Of course, because inclusively all people can go to hell black, white, rich, poor, straight and homosexuals. Hell is for everyone, same as heaven.
He was the one who broke the law, was hated by priests and was killed for this. Please, cite Christs saying that homosexuality is a sin. On other hand, he said that slaves should obey masters. So maybe all "true" Christians should have slaves?

How do you know that your faith is the only true one? Would you be a Christian if you were born in Saudi Arabia? You would be a devoted conservative Sunni Muslim, probably fighting for ISIS now. Knowing your character, killing and raping the unfaithful.
One is for certain, a tribal instinct is very strong in you. You believe in your tribe's traditions, ways and religion, just because you were born there, and not by choice or free will. Like learning a language from your parents, you also learned traditions and religion. It didn't require logic and analytical thinking. It required pure tribal instinct and memory of learning what they taught you, nothing more. You didn't make a choice, just went on pure instinct and tradition. This tribal instinct also tells you that you and your tribe is the best, knows better ways, is special, unique, and the rest of the world must be stupid, because if the rest were smart like you, they would chose the only true ways and your true religion.
So tell us, how do you figure that your religion is the true one?

I have no problem with my kids learning everything, Christianity included, and making their own choices in life. You on the other hand would ban evolution and atheism and many more subjects you consider stupid or sinful, so pure eyes of your children would never glaze upon this forbidden knowledge.

I will not discussing with you because you are
unonest, and you are again canceling my posts.

Thanks:rolleyes: But, again you shouldn't be suprised. That's why there are branches, nearly in every religion.

Yes, but are some borders, behind which,
something called X is not X any longer.
Islam is more restrict in that matter.

You are not just the smart guy in here (y). Just mother ancestry is acceptable for being Jew. I know some little things too.

But he never will be an Israelite.
He will be only consider as proselyte.
And this matrylinear rule is not accepted
in every branch - this is mostly pharesean
invention, not biblical of course.

But still your perspective is like fundamentalis Judaism.

Its funny, Le Brok accused me of being fanatic Catholic, you compare me to Jews... :)
I can be even an atheist and still can hold my posision, that if you belive in X you
must belive in X-teachings, not your own. :cool-v:

There are conversion in Judaism too, my friend, so you can't be Jew(ethnic), if your mom is not a Jew(ethnic), but you can be a follower of Judaism and get into Jew(religion) community.

As above.

When you mean religion, yes, but not if you are using it with ethnic meaning. Your view is like coming for middle aged. In the middle age, when you became a muslim, people also could call it he became a Turk. I also mentioned about it before.

But we were talking about judaism, and there religion is twisted with nationality invented in XX century.

Thanks to Western Arm Industry.

Thanks to christian "crusiders" :clap:
You yourself give a evidence, that witout
christian world you couldn't be so... unislamic... :)

Do you have any idea how Talmud see the non-Jew?

Yes, I have, very similar as Islam, but you are both
from the same civilisation, so it is not surprise.

Do you have any idea how women in the bible?

Much better than in Koran - but very important thing is how you realize rules.

Theology is a living thing, it always evolves with living new theologs, with their new perspectives.

But not in Islam, and not everything in Islam is theology, so...
You cannot belive that Mohammed wasn't god's messenger
and be a muslim - or maybe in your definition you can?:petrified:

How many Catholic country left which ban the divorce right?
or Christianity doesn't have theology, holy books, etc. :confused:

You see... no you not... you are again looking from islamic perspective.
In catholic church nothing is changing anout divorces. European states
DO NOT MAKE THEOLOGY. Btw, did not even makes this catholics, but
mostly communists and atheists. And it not chaned theology. Youi have
very wrong perspective...

Two different version of a story

A jew’s bier passed by the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and he stood; and [the companions] said: O Messenger of Allah [ﷺ], it is a jew’s bier. He [ﷺ] said: But I stood for the angels.

A funeral passed by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he stood up. It was said to him, “It is a Jew.” The Prophet said, “Was he not a soul?”

Religion is that kind of path, with each choices you will have a different religion :grin:

I have no idea what you have in mind, and this story is very obscure.

If you want proof, that muslim writings are contradicted each other - I agree.
But still...

From Yunus Emre, you can also find this translation: love the created for the creator's sake

As I ask: chapter, verse and abroggation rule please.

Let's talk you, when you become enough wise to develop empahty.

Talking about subject does not mean empathy.
You are a woman...?

Example, I am trying to tell you, let's criticize what is wrong in all religion, in all culture. You are in a swamp. You can tell you "In Islam, whites are devils, and blacks are second sort of people...", but you are far from criticize you, check the black people riots in USA.

But you never ever can find any thing against the blacks in the Bible.
In Koran and Hadiths.... be my guest... :)

You can argue with me Chrisitanity that much nice, Islam is that much bad, but it won't help the black people.

Hmmm... but where blacks had/have much highter standart of life?
In pagan Africa? In muslim countries? Or maybe in western countries?

Of course not, unless it is a Hera Statue; the enemy of Trojan (just a joke :grin: )

You were joking, but you give a very good example how the whites think about.
This is (I suspect) why christianity so well fited to Europe, and why we were
more succesfull than muslims. This thinking comes from the very ancient times
and you can find it in the Bible of course too. This is why we fitted to this texts
and jews (who in majority had "islamic"/middleeastern mentality) didn't.

The result of this, is for example Talmud - they simply must created a new "Bible"
because the old one, was mostly not agreeable with their mentality and culture.

This is mine secular theory :) Theistic reasons are in this ofcourse too...

Please, be honest. Minaret ban is still symbol of that kind of perspective.

There should be a ban of Islam at all... like christianity is banned in Turkey...

Read something about burned Black Churches in USA. Do you thing they are Muslim?

And again you have muslim perspective. For you, everything what people do, is according to religion.

Maybe White Christians try to kill all Black Christians like ile theory about Shia-Sunni

Shia - sunni it was a political problem from the beginning.
Your "faithfull" caliphs were simply killing each other because
every one wanted to rule... it was the same as is in Syria now.

or there is some part of text in Bible which says Black people are second class as Rethel have found it in Quran

No, there isn't.

Release your clear sided minds. People should rise up for every singel act like that. Their origin is out of topic, Islam, Hindusim or anything else.

So you should rise against Islam!
Burn the Mecca, burn the Koran! :LOL:

he point is not stopping people calling kufar, the point is remove the all negative meanings of it. It should be just a name of non-muslim, nothing more. Being Kufar or not shouldn't see as a symbol of good people.

But cannot you simply called us christians or peoples?
Taqiya... taqiya...

It can be consider with word barbarian

When we are looking at this hordes which are coming to Europe, and how they behave
or at this people who lived here from some time in gettos - this is really very bad word,
because it insult ancient Germanic peoples... they should be called rather troglodites or
something like that, than barbarians... or maybe pagans... busurmans... saracens...

Will you murder a virgin girl just because a priest command you? Human sacrifice is something inside ancient Greek religion. According to Rethel's mind, you can't change it, if you try it, you won't be a Greek pagan.

Yes of course. And this is the third reason, why
this whole neopagan movment is a BIG nonsens.
This is rather carnaval, when they can eat and
wear old fashion clothes than a religion...

For example slavic pagans do not burn widows... :sad-2:

Even there are gay imams on the world, what are you talking?:unsure:

And such an imam is crying laudly about that in Mekka to be heard... :LOL:

that is the difference, and I am the first here that said that Christianity did that first, millenium before,

Yetos, do not complain, becuase you - pagans - were much worst.
Did you forget, how you treated us during 300 years - how you were
laughing on us when you puted us in the arena to be eaten by lions?
Did you forgotten, how you were triyng to burn every scriptures and
kill everyone who read them during hellenization in Syria and Palestine,
and during roman perseciutions until 313?

We only broken some of your worthless statues, but we also preserve
them so you know how they looked. We also preserve your mithology,
so you know now, how and in what to belive...

Btw - why are you serve to gods, who do not exist, or if they are, they
cannot help themselves and were destroyed by THE REAL ONE - YAHWEH.
This is not very wise to belive in such worthless deity as greeks gods are...

Last edited:
Let's talk you, when you become enough wise to develop empahty.

Example, I am trying to tell you, let's criticize what is wrong in all religion, in all culture. You are in a swamp. You can tell you "In Islam, whites are devils, and blacks are second sort of people...", but you are far from criticize you, check the black people riots in USA.

You can argue with me Chrisitanity that much nice, Islam is that much bad, but it won't help the black people.

you're funny

ok, tell me about the black people today (not about slavery of Arabs and European colonists and in America or Saudi-Arabia where it lasted till 1962)

what harm is done to them ?
who are doing harm to them?

what did you want to tell?
Boko Haram?

explain to me

All terrorist actions are from sunni moslems, I have yet to see any shia terrorism lately ..............

Check the Hezbollah and wasn't Iran West's biggest enemy just before the Nuclear Agreement?

I will not discussing with you because you are
unonest, and you are again canceling my posts.
Which post was canceled? If moderator modifies your post you can see his/her name as a last editor.
Conspiracy mind doing tricks?

Which post was canceled? If moderator modifies your post you can see his/her name as a last editor.
Conspiracy mind doing tricks?

Certainly I can see this, when post is gone... :LOL:

Yesterday at evning I had 314 posts.
In the night it was only 313.

And this is not first time.

Yetos, do not complain, becuase you - pagans - were much worst.
Did you forget, how you treated us during 300 years - how you were
laughing on us when you puted us in the arena to be eaten by lions?
Did you forgotten, how you were triyng to burn every scriptures and
kill everyone who read them during hellenization in Syria and Palestine,
and during roman perseciutions until 313?

We only broken some of your worthless statues, but we also preserve
them so you know how they looked. We also preserve your mithology,
so you know now, how and in what to belive...

Btw - why are you serve to gods, who do not exist, or if they are, they
cannot help themselves and were destroyed by THE REAL ONE - YAHWEH.
This is not very wise to belive in such worthless deity as greeks gods are...

First I am Polytheist,
but I never told you who are my Gods,

Second the case of Nero and Caligulla,

Search better the story of Nero,
He was not the monster that christians claim,
Nero liberated millions of slaves,
Nero was destroying Rome's rotten elite class,
that is why an alliance among his enemies and christians was set, to trap him,

Search better what he done, and his laws,
do not fall in the christian propaganda,

Nero was not the man christians describe,
Historians say that wherever he went he liberated the slaves,
he changed the laws of slavery, and he tried for a better political system, giving land to slaves, and trying to stop the 'buy votes for a cup of Egyptian grain'
he tried to settle new economical models
etc etc,

as about that of who did who,
search better, read some ancient that your foundamentals forbit

That's a new thing :grin:

The point is not stopping people calling kufar, the point is remove the all negative meanings of it. It should be just a name of non-muslim, nothing more.
Being Kufar or not shouldn't see as a symbol of good people.

That is a gentle/noble think

I hope you keep it, when the mood around you forced by priests/imams says different,

First I am Polytheist,
but I never told you who are my Gods,

You are a "original Macedonian" whatever that means.
So, you are probably greek pagan, and if not, your gods
were ones of roman conglomerat.

Whoever they are - they are dead, and their
cult was vanished 1700-1500 years ago.
So... they are worthless...

Second the case of Nero and Caligulla,

It was not only Nero and Caligula, because they not live so long as persecutions have place.

Since Seleukides to Diokletian... some 500-600 years of killing jews and christians.

Search better the story of Nero,
He was not the monster that christians claim,
Nero liberated millions of slaves,
Nero was destroying Rome's rotten elite class,
that is why an alliance among his enemies and christians was set, to trap him,

Search better what he done, and his laws,
do not fall in the christian propaganda,

Nero was not the man christians describe,
Historians say that wherever he went he liberated the slaves,
he changed the laws of slavery, and he tried for a better political system, giving land to slaves, and trying to stop the 'buy votes for a cup of Egyptian grain'
he tried to settle new economical models
etc etc,

as about that of who did who,
search better, read some ancient that your foundamentals forbit

You wanted Le Brok conspiracy theory - you have one.

Interesting debate but I think that could be part of another thread, probably as
"A religious syncretism and para-doxological defiance of the faithful of this world" or
as something more platonic, "The beloved of God, fortunes peoples and hated ones, the vain of the world."

... but I might be upheld, its potential very strong involvement of Mythology and Operational Dogmatism- Religion, and this is also the aim of a common code for the Truth, a pact need, a common basis .
Consistent with my visa for the shortfall of our temporary life, my dear brothers, I must say that I have respect for all religions carry the interests of the peoples - neighbors such as people self-designate.

Whoever really loves history, really appreciates the religions and the social, cultural and economic contribution to our bloodshowered development.

@Rethel
... the Greeks never entertained in arenas but in the theater and the Hippodromes...
Yetos is devil himself, his grand dad wear his -καυσία or his -κατσούλα and carries a -κοπίδα, a big single chop knife. (multi-purprose ''farming'' tool) , himself usually consume a large amount of grilled pork with cold Retsina and a baklava after, he is fan of philosopher Parmenides and he dont like Olympiakos.

Lets "save" the Kurds now.

If any of moderators felt like your post crossed the line and needed to be deleted, you would receive demerit points for the content too. Most likely your post would go to soft delete. It would be invisible to public, but still accessible to mods.

We know Yetos for years. He introduced us to all sorts of unusual hypothesis.

You are a "original Macedonian" whatever that means.
So, you are probably greek pagan, and if not, your gods
were ones of roman conglomerat.

Whoever they are - they are dead, and their
cult was vanished 1700-1500 years ago.
So... they are worthless...

It was not only Nero and Caligula, because they not live so long as persecutions have place.

Since Seleukides to Diokletian... some 500-600 years of killing jews and christians.

you are wrong,

search better,
my Gods are alive and rulling the world,
only you can not see them, blinded by monotheists,
but you still pray to them, hope for their help, and wait their right desicions,

what a pitty,
your God can see all, but his justice is blind, and carries a διστομος ρομφαια (double cut sword/knife), search why?

I suggest you read Parmenides, and enter the Stoics,
and Hesiodos to see the 'Gods' of human nature through times/phase of human society advance,

and my culture is not dead,
you live in it today, only you do not see or realize it,

Every day you chalenge my Gods, but you can not recognize them,
search why,

at least search why christians drink wine in their ultimate mystery, as a symbol of christ blood (not Bakchos!!!) although it was cursed by Noah, and the house of Ρηχαβιτων (Rehab) in your old testament.
it will be a good start to enter the hidden Gods world,

funny isn't it?

the grape field of God, as told in your new testament

10877738_903995406318993_958166918_n.jpg

but not he

MpRSkLJzNfY.jpg

or you prefer this

images

instead of this

images

Oh no, what a blind I am,

she holds the only one who ressurect from the dead, but a man
images

but she bear the only/first woman who ressurect from the dead

images

oh do not forget,
Jesus said to John, 'here is your mother' etc
but Pershephone introduce Neoptolemus to Demeter (divine mother)

come on man,

at least she is alive, in the world you live, as long as you live

6493894_f520.jpg

as Parmenides said, until death comes, and you still expect for her
only in apocalypse you call her 'twincut blade of God'

oh yes the Seleykids,
Didn't you did the same to the american originals?
Didn't you force them to christianity?
NO CHRISTIANS GAVE ENLIGHTMENT TO NATURE AMERICANS,
THEY DID NOT FORCE THEM TO CHANGE RELIGION, NEITHER EXTERMINATED THEM,
and you still talk about Seleukids, and just forgot what followed after the discovery of America,
in the name of your monotheistic GOD

no need to mention the wars that reach 30 and more years in Europe, in the name of Christ

oups sorry
I just made your religion ridiculous, a mosaic of stollen gods, unified by monotheists, which serves a certain class

cause in old polytheistic world, we had taxes from state, and donation to Gods,
oh did that change by new religion monotheists? why?

I hope I gave you an answer on how alive is my religion,
and how hoax is yours, as proven 1500 years after in the discovery of America
even today, 2000 years after,
but mine is still alive, and active,
I still chalenge the Deities, do you?

oh it is 08:00 o clock here morning time,
have a nice day,
time to regreat your sins, and come to old religion to liberate you,
monotheists only want to enslave you, through the 'law'
1 do not ..
2 do not ...

PS
Lebrok if you want you can move that, away from thread
simply could not resist the challenge of christians,

Last edited:
Yetos;469949 said:
Radical Islam is 1/3 of the islamic world, fetvas are above any law, either state, either international,
in fact, only 1/3 of germans voted for Hitler in 1933.

This thread has been viewed 186835 times.

Back