Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

Part 2: Does the Sterotype Black Men are Violent Contain Truth?

If one considers the absolute number of offenders and it turns out that there are a larger number of white offenders than there are of black offenders, then it stands to reason that white men are the greater threat in terms of likelihood of criminal acts. The statistical fact is that you’re more likely to be a victim of a white perpetrator than a black one just because there are so many more whites in the population.

Let’s recap. This debate about African American criminality between us began because I stated stereotypes, including the one that Black men are violent, have doses of truth. I wasn’t arguing that an average American is at more risk of being a victim of a violent crime committed by a Black American than a White American like you seem to think. I was arguing that Black Americans are on average more criminally violent and therefore the stero type that they’re violent has doses of truth.

I backed that statement up with a legitimate factual source. The source showed that African American commit some 10x more murder, aggravated assault, and robbery in my hometown of Chicago than Whites despite making up about the same percentage of the population.

Sheer numbers of White and Black offenders isn’t a way to determine whether that stereotype is based on some truth or not. Allow me to demonstrate this with a hypothetical. Imagine a hypothetical America in which Umpa Lumpas are stereotyped as violent. They makeup 0.001% of Americans and all of them are literally Umpa Lumpa serial killers. Despite this 99.9% of Americans who are human commit more violent crime. So an average American is more likely to be the victim of a violent crime committed by a human than an Umpa Lumpa. Does that mean the stereotype which states Umpa Lumpa serial killers are violent is not based on any truth? No.

Of course the situation in real America is much much much much less extreme than this hypothical America. You are using the same weak argument though. Please understand I’m not calling African Americans Umpa Lumpas or a race of serial killers. White Americans commit more violent crime because there are 5x more White Americans than Black Americans. Statistics prove Black Americans are on average more criminally violent. This is easy to understand.

Here are statistics for all of America not just Chicago. My source is the FBI. I made a second white sections which adjusts to 53% of Hispanics being labeled as white according to the 2010 US census.
WhiteWhite, minus Hispanic(assuming 53% are listed as white)BlackHispanic
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter46.334.852[/RIGHT]
Rape67.2
Robbery
Aggravated assault
Violent Arson
Vandalism
Weapons; carrying, possessing, etc.
Burglary
Larceny-theft
Motor vehicle theft

When the above table is divided by the percentage each race makes up in the US population according to 2015 estimates by the US census bureau.

WhiteWhite, minus HispanicBlackLatino/Hispanic
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter
Rape
Robbery
Aggravated assault
Violent Arson
Vandalism
Weapons; carrying, possessing, etc.
Burglary
Larceny-theft
Motor vehicle theft

You can see that Black Americans commit each crime more than twice as much as what they would be expected to commit based on the percent of the American population they makeup.
When talking about risk/threat assessment, yes, black men are about 7x more likely to be
ARRESTED and CONVICTED for violent crime than white men. But, a single criminal could be counted several times if he is arrested for different offenses; and it is an undeniable and proven FACT that police departments patrol certain neighborhoods more than others, which makes arrests in those places more likely. The point is that racial bias factors into the arrest and conviction rate of black men. This is a crucial and important contextual item to take into consideration when assessing one's actual threat. But people like you rarely utilize context because that would alter and balance the stigmatizing, hate propagating narrative you choose to endorse.

I agree racist x factors contribute to a higher arrest/conviction rate among African Americans. I don’t think it is enough to explain all of their much higher rate of criminality.

But people like you rarely utilize context because that would alter and balance the stigmatizing, hate propagating narrative you choose to endorse.

Of course I believe these racist x factors exist. They don’t mean Black men aren’t more criminally violent. Every arrest of a Black men isn’t unjust.

A problem is liberals such as yourself too often ignore this and too often exaggerate the effect white oppression has on black criminalization. I believe this is because you feel uncomfortable condemning non-whites of wrongs just as many conservatives feel uncomfortable condemning whites of racism.

Liberal view; “It’s the white man’s fault they’re in circumstances which cause them to commit crime, they have a high crime rate because white men put them in prision for unjust and racist reasons”(my madeup quote). Sure this happens sometimes. But there’s nothing which can excuse the millions of Black men who commit very real horrible crimes. For Liberals like yourself to be honest you guys need to be honest about Black crime. To be honest you can’t just condemn white oppression for the problem as a response to racist who think Blacks are a bunch of violent apes. The reason is Black Crime hurts people, specifically other Black people.

Another problem is conservatives who refuse to see the effects past racism and racism in police has on the frequency of Black Crime. Racism definitely stirs in them. The criminality of Black Americans is definitely obsessed over by the media and news too much.

When conservatives hurl accusations of "anti-white hatred" and "white guilt" at liberals, it makes me laugh

I don’t believe you’re guilty of being white. I do believe you exaggerate the harm done by whites in the past and present. I do believe you exaggerate the violinist of whites/Europeans of the past and underestimate or even ignore their accomplishments. I bet you’d never admit Europeans of the 1600-1900s were able to colonize the world because they were technologically superior to just about everyone the world. That isn’t racism, it’s history. You love speaking about how Europeans were superior in committing atrocities but I know you wouldn’t dare to speak about their technological superiority.

Anyways you shouldn’t be surprised some of you take your condemnation of whites too far. That some of you exaggerate the ills of whites. That some of you possess hate/racism for whites or Christians or another traditionally Western/White/European group. I agree with most Western Liberalism. Who doesn’t want freedom, fair treatment, etc? I consider myself a modified liberal. Traditional Western society isn’t perfect, it needs changes, so I’m a liberal. I consider myself a modified liberal because I don’t agree with the radicalism of some liberals.

Part 3: Evangelical Sexism, Donald Trump Sexism

@Wanderlust

Wrong. One sets the foundation for the other. And I'm going to use the words, thoughts, opinions and research carried out by Christian Evangelicals themselves to prove my point and invalidate yours.

This second sexism you’re speaking of is a different second sexism I spoke of. The second sexism I spoke of, which I said Donald Trump is an example of, is objectification of women. I should have done a better job specifying what I meant by Donald Trump sexism. I admitted the first type of sexism(keeping women out of leadership roles, abuse) exists in Evangelicals. The evidence you gave the second type of sexism exists in Evangelicals was evidence the first type exists. So…..

Examination of your evidence that the first type of sexism(which you thought was the second) exists in Evangelicals.
A Call for Churches to Speak Out

The study was conducted by Sojourners and World Health Commision. Both are openly politically left-leaning and active(via creating media and work) Christian organizations. I think it’s safe to assume before they began conducting their study they had made the conclusions Protestant Pastors help domestic abuse to prosper.

They surveyed 1,000 Mainline Protestant and Evangelical Pastors about how often the pastors hear/how aware of domestic+sexual violence and how they do/would react. The survey results aren’t as scary as they’d like you to believe.

Despite so many more topics pastors preach on, 54% of the pastors said they mention domestic+sexual abuse in their sermons at least once a year. About 30% said they mention it in their sermons several times a month or more often. I think it should be mentioned more but the amount it is preached isn’t horrible. The study claimed these Pastors don’t know how to find a solution for domestic-sexual abuse because they aren’t conscious of local resources for helping victims such as a service agency. They said this despite that 74% of the Pastors surveyed said one of the ways they have dealt with domestic+sexual violence is a referral to a service agency.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said earlier the second type of sexism I mentioned in an earlier post of mine is objectification. This article; The Effects of Sexual Objectification on Women's Mental Health, gives sources which state objectification of women can have harmful results including body shame, disordered eating, and depression. In my opinion objectification of women is something secular society is more guilty of than Evangelical/Protestant Christians. Advertising, music, and movies are full of it. Evangelicals are against objectivation of women for different reasons than feminist, nonetheless they don’t commit this form of sexism often.

BTW: I’m not sure how I feel about these links about the objectification of women I’m giving. Don’t get the wrong impression of my opinion on the issue by the links I’m posting. I do think these links wrongly demonized aspects of normal hertero sexuality. On the other hand I do think objectification of women goes too far in our society. Anyways….

This study; Women as Sex Objects and Victims in Print Advertisements, claims 50% of the advertisements in America’s 58 most popular magazines displayed women as “sex objects.” I don’t know how they determined what showing a woman is a “sex object” is. Kanye West said “I definitely think generally rap is misogynistic”(Source) and this study suggests there is consistent misogyny in rap music.

This study studied 700 films and learned women are displayed with nudity some 4 time more than men. They also learned that older women are rarely if ever lead roles, plausibly because they aren’t sexy anymore.

The point is the Donald Trump(objectification) sexism I referred to in my previous post is prevalent in secular society.

Part 4: Are Evangelicals Terrorist?

Now lets examine your evidence that Evangelicals are terrorists.
RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS

It’s true and sad a big number of Americans have been killed by right wing extremist but to compare this article’s comparison of them to ISIS is ridiculous. First of all Muslims make up about 1% of the American population while Evangelical/Protestant Americans are a huge demographic in America. So Muslims extremist, including ISIS, have less opportunities to commit terrorism. Evangelical Christians don’t do nearly as much terrorist damage in their homeland(America) as ISIS does in their homeland(The Middle East). Plus, that link didn’t include a few Muslim terrorist killings and the recent Orlando shooting which almost double the amount of Americans killed by Muslim terrorist since 9/11. I’m not trying to throw right wing terrorism under the rug I’m pointing out that the premise of that article is no longer true.

I don’t deny radicalism in some Evangelical/Protestant Christians. I see it as a problem which needs to be solved asap.

Moving on to a new subject. The bias which causes you to excuse a violent crime epidemic among Black men by blaming their high violent crime rate on white racism is the same bias which causes other liberals to be happy to acknowledge instances of Christian radicalism/terrorism but resistant to acknowledge instances of Muslim radicalism/terrorism. This is why many liberals have this bias when it comes to Christian and Muslim radicalism. Just look at this article(ISIS Just Proved It Has Nothing to Do With Islam). Some on the left refuse to acknowledge Muslim terrorist call themselves Muslim. Yes they may be inconsistent with Muslim teachings but they still call themselves Muslim. Why aren’t there any liberals who do the same with Christian terrorists? I understand you did reveal inconsistency with radical Evangelicals and the teachings of Christianity.

There are many many Western conservatives have the opposite bias that some western liberals do. They hate to acknowledge bad things white western Christians do. I’d say more conservatives have their type bias than liberals have their type of bias.

Last edited:
Part 5: Intolerance and Hate Exist in all Humans

@Wanderlust

I didn't intend to degrade anybody, nor do I say things to incite hatred with no meaning or basis, I have just given my opinion based on objective and subjective data.

This statement you made has no basis. I’d label it as hate speech.
And yet they(Evangelical Christians) are rarely framed as the terrorists they actually are.

In that quote you declared Evangelical Christians ARE terrorists. You didn’t say they are a group with some terrorist, with some radicals, you said they ARE terrorists. There’s no way you can explain away this mistake you made. Any logical person would conclude you made this exaggeration out of disdain for Evangelical Christians just as some conservatives do the same by calling all Muslims terrorists.

When I first saw you posting here at Eupedia I moderator Angela warned she would permanently ban you from the forum for insulting her and mentioned you already have infractions. See her warning post here. I’m not the only person who thinks you’re offensive and insulting. You responded to her warning with “For f***'s sake...Where did I insult you.” Your response to Angela’s accusation with “For f***'s sake” demonstrates you’re either unaware that you insult people or are aware of it and get more angry/insulting when someone points it out.

Your streak of anger, hate, arrogance towards people you disagree with shows you’re human. You being an educated tolerant liberal doesn’t remove human intolerance and hate from your essence. You and other liberals think that because you’re educated and “liberal”, you know everything(arrogance) and are never guilty of intolerance(blindness to intolerance towards others). But you’re still human like everyone else. Like many humans who are passionate about a cause, such as Evangelical Christians, you get angry at people who disagree with you. You guys possess intolerance especially for conservatives, the primary people who disagree with you.

Below are examples of intolerance in liberals. Intolerance is a human issue and is most common among people who are passionate about a cause(including but not exclusive to religious people).

It’s harder for Clinton supporters to respect Trump backers than vice versa

Difficulty to respect Trump supporters among Clinton supporters is highest in College grade Clinton supporters at 66%. That’s 20% more than (includes a lot of “gun-totting”, “terrorist”, Evangelical)uneducated Trump supporters who have difficulty respecting Clinton supporters. White Clinton supporters have a harder time respecting Trump supporters than Black or Hispanic ones.

If your answer to this is “Well we educated liberals are so smart we see there’s no reason to respect Trump supporters.” then you’re still blind to your own intolerance.

Political Polarization & Media Habits

44% of “consistent liberals” had blocked or unfriended someone on social media because of different political views while 31% of “consistent conservatives” had done this.

Disinvitation Report 2014: A Disturbing 15-Year Trend

The rate of US colleges who have disinvited speakers has risen in recent years. The reason for disinvitation is often because the speaker is “holding or expressing viewpoints perceived as conservative by faculty or students.”

Intolerance Masked As Tolerance Is Still Intolerance
UC Berkeley student group votes to disinvite Bill Maher; college overturns it

UC Berkeley students unsuccessfully attempted to disinvite Bill Maher from spe
aking at their college in 2014. They did so because his comments on Islam. In the student’s petition to disinvite Bill Maher they wrote “Bill Maher is a blatant bigot and racist…” That doesn’t sound very different from your angry description of “unabashedly bigot” Evangelicals.

Bill Maher is a self proclaimed “proud liberal.” However once he rightly or wrongly condemned Muslims of rampent extremism many liberals turned against him. This reveals a problem in Western liberalism. They’ll condemn oppressors in society as long as those oppressors are white westerners. Many conservatives do the same but in an opposite way. I’m willing to admit wrongs committed by the right but I don’t know if you’re willing to admit wrongs committed by non whites.

Prime examples of liberal intolerance come from the Black Lives Matter and Not My President movements. Black Lives Matters has some legitimate reasons for existence. The Not My President movement on the other hand has no justification. The movement is bodied by people who can’t accept the results of an American Presidential election and who are so intolerant of conservatives they want(ed) to disinvite one from the Presidency.

Video: ‘Not my president!’: Thousands rally at anti-Trump protests all over US

Some protesters burned an American flag. Hate for one's own country, for Westernism is where extreme western Liberalism leads. In no way is that behaviour ever acceptable.

Video: Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant 'Pigs In A Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon!' - KILL THE COPS!
Video: The Worst of Black Lives Matter.

At 2:40 man says white life has no value, suggests white suicide. Note I don’t agree fully with the ultra-right wing people who post videos like this. This video though does demonstrate radicalism in the Black Lives Matter movement.

A white liberal atheist hatefully attacking a white Christian. Quote from the atheist man from the beginning of the video; “I’d be a lot freer if people like you were put in prison.”
Video: How Not To Defend Atheism

This liberal white guy hatefully shouted to someone he was debating with “You’re a White Male” is an example of how the Left’s intense focus on social justice can lead to hate for the privileged in society. I see the same sentiment towards capitalists by some leftists.

Video: A Message To White Sons...From SJW's

This video is another example of (white)liberals’ exaggeration of white male privilege turning into hate/racism for white males. Here’s a few factless statements they made in this video and the time in which they made them.

"You will be born with trigger fingers"(0:55)
"Don't bother to pull a girl you like's hair because your teachers will have no problem teaching you abuse comes with love.”(1:10)
“When you're stopped by the police you won't see a thug you'll see a kid who made a mistake and has too much time on his hands”(2:40)
“I don't want you to feel guilty for an existence you can't help.”(3:00)

The #BlackLivesMatter Kill List: At Least 11 Cops Shot Dead – 9 More Wounded By #BLM Supporters

An example of radical leftism which motivated murder. Sort of like how radical rightism, or any radicalism, motivates murder.

@Fire-Haired;

Please don't think I'm condescending to you, because I'm not: that was a well-reasoned argument full of appropriate examples as proof. College must be agreeing with you, Fire-Haired.

@Fire-Haired;

Please don't think I'm condescending to you, because I'm not: that was a well-reasoned argument full of appropriate examples as proof. College must be agreeing with you, Fire-Haired.
Definitely he is getting better in intelligently expressing himself. I can see progress. Now I need a vacation to read it all.

@Wanderlust

This statement you made has no basis. I’d label it as hate speech.

In that quote you declared Evangelical Christians ARE terrorists. You didn’t say they are a group with some terrorist, with some radicals, you said they ARE terrorists. There’s no way you can explain away this mistake you made. Any logical person would conclude you made this exaggeration out of disdain for Evangelical Christians just as some conservatives do the same by calling all Muslims terrorists.

When I first saw you posting here at Eupedia I moderator Angela warned she would permanently ban you from the forum for insulting her and mentioned you already have infractions. See her warning post here. I’m not the only person who thinks you’re offensive and insulting. You responded to her warning with “For f***'s sake...Where did I insult you.” Your response to Angela’s accusation with “For f***'s sake” demonstrates you’re either unaware that you insult people or are aware of it and get more angry/insulting when someone points it out.

Your streak of anger, hate, arrogance towards people you disagree with shows you’re human. You being an educated tolerant liberal doesn’t remove human intolerance and hate from your essence. You and other liberals think that because you’re educated and “liberal”, you know everything(arrogance) and are never guilty of intolerance(blindness to intolerance towards others). But you’re still human like everyone else. Like many humans who are passionate about a cause, such as Evangelical Christians, you get angry at people who disagree with you. You guys possess intolerance especially for conservatives, the primary people who disagree with you.

Below are examples of intolerance in liberals. Intolerance is a human issue and is most common among people who are passionate about a cause(including but not exclusive to religious people).

It’s harder for Clinton supporters to respect Trump backers than vice versa

Difficulty to respect Trump supporters among Clinton supporters is highest in College grade Clinton supporters at 66%. That’s 20% more than (includes a lot of “gun-totting”, “terrorist”, Evangelical)uneducated Trump supporters who have difficulty respecting Clinton supporters. White Clinton supporters have a harder time respecting Trump supporters than Black or Hispanic ones.

If your answer to this is “Well we educated liberals are so smart we see there’s no reason to respect Trump supporters.” then you’re still blind to your own intolerance.

Political Polarization & Media Habits

44% of “consistent liberals” had blocked or unfriended someone on social media because of different political views while 31% of “consistent conservatives” had done this.

Disinvitation Report 2014: A Disturbing 15-Year Trend

The rate of US colleges who have disinvited speakers has risen in recent years. The reason for disinvitation is often because the speaker is “holding or expressing viewpoints perceived as conservative by faculty or students.”

Intolerance Masked As Tolerance Is Still Intolerance
UC Berkeley student group votes to disinvite Bill Maher; college overturns it

UC Berkeley students unsuccessfully attempted to disinvite Bill Maher from spe
aking at their college in 2014. They did so because his comments on Islam. In the student’s petition to disinvite Bill Maher they wrote “Bill Maher is a blatant bigot and racist…” That doesn’t sound very different from your angry description of “unabashedly bigot” Evangelicals.

Bill Maher is a self proclaimed “proud liberal.” However once he rightly or wrongly condemned Muslims of rampent extremism many liberals turned against him. This reveals a problem in Western liberalism. They’ll condemn oppressors in society as long as those oppressors are white westerners. Many conservatives do the same but in an opposite way. I’m willing to admit wrongs committed by the right but I don’t know if you’re willing to admit wrongs committed by non whites.

Prime examples of liberal intolerance come from the Black Lives Matter and Not My President movements. Black Lives Matters has some legitimate reasons for existence. The Not My President movement on the other hand has no justification. The movement is bodied by people who can’t accept the results of an American Presidential election and who are so intolerant of conservatives they want(ed) to disinvite one from the Presidency.

Video: ‘Not my president!’: Thousands rally at anti-Trump protests all over US

Some protesters burned an American flag. Hate for one's own country, for Westernism is where extreme western Liberalism leads. In no way is that behaviour ever acceptable.

Video: Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant 'Pigs In A Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon!' - KILL THE COPS!
Video: The Worst of Black Lives Matter.

At 2:40 man says white life has no value, suggests white suicide. Note I don’t agree fully with the ultra-right wing people who post videos like this. This video though does demonstrate radicalism in the Black Lives Matter movement.

A white liberal atheist hatefully attacking a white Christian. Quote from the atheist man from the beginning of the video; “I’d be a lot freer if people like you were put in prison.”
Video: How Not To Defend Atheism

This liberal white guy hatefully shouted to someone he was debating with “You’re a White Male” is an example of how the Left’s intense focus on social justice can lead to hate for the privileged in society. I see the same sentiment towards capitalists by some leftists.

Video: A Message To White Sons...From SJW's

This video is another example of (white)liberals’ exaggeration of white male privilege turning into hate/racism for white males. Here’s a few factless statements they made in this video and the time in which they made them.

"You will be born with trigger fingers"(0:55)
"Don't bother to pull a girl you like's hair because your teachers will have no problem teaching you abuse comes with love.”(1:10)
“When you're stopped by the police you won't see a thug you'll see a kid who made a mistake and has too much time on his hands”(2:40)
“I don't want you to feel guilty for an existence you can't help.”(3:00)

The #BlackLivesMatter Kill List: At Least 11 Cops Shot Dead – 9 More Wounded By #BLM Supporters

An example of radical leftism which motivated murder. Sort of like how radical rightism, or any radicalism, motivates murder.

Goodness gracious, of course I don't know everything and I feel lucky that my Highschool friends haven't been giving me a hard time for being a white Catholic. Just reading your posts and I'm impressed but dumbstruck, thank you for the information. ^_^

Twilight, this is why I've always said that the American experience is unique in some ways. When you go to school with people of different races, go to proms, participate on sports teams, go to church together, work in the same office, a lot of these ideas just seem ridiculous. What we have in common is much, much larger and more important than how we differ.

About the Berlin attack (it turns out, that the driver was Islamophobic):

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2449373/hijacked-lorry-driver-was-alive-at-time-of-the-attack-and-fought-with-isis-fanatic-as-he-ploughed-through-berlin-christmas-market-autopsy-suggests/

C0EskzoXgAA45d9.jpg

Good times coming to Europe.

View attachment 8306
Already here. Though you would need to live in times of Copernicus and Galileo to appreciate the big change. They coulnd't tell the truth about universe , or they would have been "saved" from hell by fire. How about WW2 when 50 million Europeans were killed by fellows Europeans?

Already here. Though you would need to live in times of Copernicus and Galileo to appreciate the big change. They coulnd't tell the truth about universe , or they would have been "saved" from hell by fire. How about WW2 when 50 million Europeans were killed by fellows Europeans?

you're giving the religion of peace a nice excuse by comparing them with the inquisition and the nazis

Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians...?

Undoubtedly.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/world/europe/berlin-attack-christmas-market.html?_r=0

BERLIN — A terrorist attack using a tractor-trailer to plow through a crowded Christmas market in central Berlin left Germans stunned and shocked on Tuesday, and the authorities scrambling to determine who was behind the nation’s bloodiest assault in decades.

For this attack I have no words.....feeling bad for the victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Twilight, this is why I've always said that the American experience is unique in some ways. When you go to school with people of different races, go to proms, participate on sports teams, go to church together, work in the same office, a lot of these ideas just seem ridiculous. What we have in common is much, much larger and more important than how we differ.
Totally agree sorry for the late reply, just recovered from the flu. Hopefully our states/cities can finally find common ground and set aside our differences soon. ^_^

Some info on how the Berlin attacker was caught. I wondered why he was in that area.

http://www.thelocal.it/20161224/what-was-the-berlin-attack-suspect-doing-in-milan

he spent a few years in Italy before entering Germany
if the consequences were not so bad, you'd think the whole asylum procedures in Europe are a joke
everyone who set foot on European soil has the right to apply for asylum, they can't be sent back just like that
if asylum is rejected, they get the order 'to leave the territory' and they are set free
of course they don't return home, they stay in illegality in Europe
this guy was a half criminal in Tunesia where he came from, he had no chance to get asylum
he commited some minor crimes in Italy too, for which he was arrested
he was released with the order 'to leave the territory' with the result we know of today

I think the mistake is to see Islam as a religion like any other. Islam is much stronger political aspirations than most other religions, and the Ummah in some ways more resembles a nation than a religious community. Unlike Buddhism or Christianity, Islam was founded with the sword. It does not want to be tolerated; it wants to tolerate or not tolerate others as it pleases. Muslims ought to rule over non-Muslims and never vice versa. It has been like that since the days of the Prophet. That's why whereever Islam meets the rest of the world there is bloodshed. Of course a lust for conquest is not unique to Islam, but it is an important characteristic of it, and I really don't see what we have to gain by allowing large numbers of Muslims to settle down in Europe.

This thread has been viewed 187680 times.

Back