Illyrian and Albanian - a linguistic approach

I also think that Karpe has Dacian root,the same word Karpa with same meaning exist in Macedonian and Bulgarian language,it is found among Poles too which hints to it's Dacian base with its cognates.

One must consider what is thracian ..............logical to me is that modern mulgarian lands where original thracian and modern Romanain lands where Dacian ...............so say that Dacians are Thracians, but we find thracian retained their ancient Language and the Dacian changed to Latin. Clearly this suggests that Dacian ( pre-Roman ) was always a group of many many different languages, which where minor in number and where easily converted to Latin

It has explanation:

Carpi or Carpians, mountain people, mountaineers, Old Albanian karpë = rock, crag, cliff. They lived out of Roman Dacia in Carpathian mountains and beyond.

Dr Russu argued that Illyrian language dissapeared in 2nd century, and Illyrans were completely Romanized.

But Northern Thracian survived.

Only areas where language survived are areas in border of Dacia and beyond, where lived Free Dacian tribes.

Carpi spoke language which can be classified as Northern Thracian and it is language of today's Albanian.

Bulgarian scientists say that Thracian could survive not only in Free Dacia lands where lived Carpi, than in some isolated areas in Bulgaria too.

Thracian or more precisely Northern Thracian survived but Illyrian no (dead in 2nd century).

Today two languages compete which of them is more linked to Northern Thracian: Albanian (both Gege and Tosks) and Old Church Slavonic (and all its successors).

What is interesting one American study, based on mathematics, say that Albanian is the smallest related with other IE languages, but it is the closest to Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian. They didn't find link Albanian with Latin, Old English Gothic and Western IE.They considered only original Albanian words, not borrowed. They didn't consider Armenian, Iranian and Indic.

What can link Albanian with Balto-Slavic. It is Thracian/Northern Thracian substratum. Areas where Carpi and other Free Dacian tribes lived, todays Northern and Eastern Romania, parts of Moldova, Southern-West Ukraine, Eastern Slovakia and Southern Poland, Carpatihan mountains and beyond.

Carpi are Geges, but which tribe are Tosks. There are several candidates, between them are Costoboci, another Free Dacian tribe.

Larcher, with editions and additions by Cooley, in History of Herodotus writes that the language of the Skipetars (today Shqiptarët) is from:

skipe - crag

tar - massculine termination

It means: skipe has same meanings as Old Albanian karpë.

Skipetars - mountainer people, mountaineers, same as Carpi, Carpians.

From Skipetar emerged Shqiptar => S -> Sh, k -> q.

Old Albanian karpë = crag, present day Albanian shkrep, but I didn't know for term skipe. If skipe = crag it is logicall explanation of name Shqiptar (Albanian).

So basically the conclusion is simple even from ur theory. Kosovo is part of what was known as Dardania. The Dardani were an Illyro-Thracian people. Modern Albanians from Kosovo carry in vast majority indigenous Balkan haplogroups. According to u, Albanian is Thracian, and according to genetics, the Albanians are indigenous in their current lands. Now these descendants of the Dardani, adopted a Northern Thracian dialect instead of their "Central Thracian" dialect, which means they continue to speak the same language for thousands of years. But what this also means is that Kosovo is NOT Serbia.

Do u see any flaws in my conclusion dear Garrick?

Now all is left for the scientists to prove is the relation between Thracian and Illyrian and all these internet BS circulating for almost 20 years will be long forgotten. And remember, we're talking about Thracian, the second largest ancient ethnic group after the Indians, inhabiting most of today's Northern Greece and Thessaly and even further, not to mention several Thracian settlements in Illyria itself.

One must consider what is thracian ..............logical to me is that modern mulgarian lands where original thracian and modern Romanain lands where Dacian ...............so say that Dacians are Thracians, but we find thracian retained their ancient Language and the Dacian changed to Latin. Clearly this suggests that Dacian ( pre-Roman ) was always a group of many many different languages, which where minor in number and where easily converted to Latin
Out of all the posts here, I find urs the most useless ones. At least there are some lunatic posts from others with crazy theories taken from fantasy books, but u my friend are getting involved in the wrong topics. I dont even understand why u dont even bother to double check some simple stuff in Wikipedia before posting.

But perhaps ur good with genetics, or at least I hope so.

Lies!

Arberesh dont exist as self-proclaimed identity.

Arberesh is of Norman origin.

When the Normans arrived in Albania during the thirteenth century they called the region Arborea and reffered to the people as forest dwellers.

"The Italo-Albanian Villages of southern Italy,
by George Nicholas Nasse"

The 13th century is a couple hundreds years late in naming the country Arbania. But interesting idea nevertheless. It would have been more plausible if it was Arbonea, as the 'n' shifted to 'r' and not the other way around.

that is mainly after the 3rd century AD, when Roman emperror Diocletian-os with codex register Latin instead of Greek to areas above Phillipoupolis, modern Plovdiv Bulgaria, the north part of via Militaris,
Latinization has to do with celts from pannoni basin (herodotus Keltos) with Gauls that passed east of Alps, Legions which were many, and villas villachios->Vlachs,
East Roman empire was divided to 2 major parts, Romania, and Romylia, Romania was the latin speaking, Romylia was the Greek Speaking.

Latin Alphabet was established to where today is Serbia Montenegro Croatia, Bosnia, N Bulgaria and Romania except the sea coast,
Romylia was half Albania, half Skopjie Greece, Thrace of Greece Turkey Bulgaria, (but not the Constantinoupolis area) and the coasts of black sea,
with the entrance of Slavs many from 'wider' Romania (mainly legionairies) moved south creating some Aromani tribes-populations,
much later the termination Romylia or Roumeli returned as East Romylia.

generally imagine a line from Epidamnos or Cotys gulf to Skopjie/Nis to Phillipoupolis/Viminacum to Bessarabia,

above or North that line was latin alphabet and latin speaking as lingua franca,
south of it, Greek alphabet and Greek speaking,
the entrance of Slavs create a 3rd pole, the Slavic alphabet and language,
and also the devastations of Romans south to Romylia creating some Aromani tribes.

So basically the conclusion is simple even from ur theory. Kosovo is part of what was known as Dardania. The Dardani were an Illyro-Thracian people. Modern Albanians from Kosovo carry in vast majority indigenous Balkan haplogroups. According to u, Albanian is Thracian, and according to genetics, the Albanians are indigenous in their current lands. Now these descendants of the Dardani, adopted a Northern Thracian dialect instead of their "Central Thracian" dialect, which means they continue to speak the same language for thousands of years. But what this also means is that Kosovo is NOT Serbia.

Do u see any flaws in my conclusion dear Garrick?

Now all is left for the scientists to prove is the relation between Thracian and Illyrian and all these internet BS circulating for almost 20 years will be long forgotten. And remember, we're talking about Thracian, the second largest ancient ethnic group after the Indians, inhabiting most of today's Northern Greece and Thessaly and even further, not to mention several Thracian settlements in Illyria itself.

I do not really cares if Carpi or any other Free Dacian tribe have something with Dardani. Who thinks can find proofs he or she can try. It is long and difficult journey, but really without chance to success, Carpi and Dardani are two different worlds.

Power of Dr Russu theory is undeniable because he gives fundamental truth:

Illyrian extinct the 2nd century.

All languages extinct in the Balkans, Roman and Greek remained only two languages in that time.

It means:

Dardani, Paeoni and all other languages in region extinct.

Romanization was total, and Jirecek line divided two languages: Roman and Greek.

And Yetos explained for Rumelia (Romulya) which was south of Jireck line (Greek language zone).

Nobody of today's linguists in world wants dispute Dr Russu.

After Dr Russu none of today's IE language encyclopedia does not connect Illyrian language and Albanian, or Dardani language and Albanian.

Because these languages extinct. Nobody spoke them more.

Only areas where some language could survive was region where Carpi and other Free Dacian tribes lived, because Dacia was Romanized.

Because Carpi were not German, Celt or Slavic tribe, they surely spoke some Northern Thracian variant. Origin of Carpi for this discussion is not important, for this discussion is important that their language was Dacian/Norther Thracian.

Albanian is not Latin, and Albanian is not Greek. Only Carpi and probaly another Free Dacian tribe (maybe Costoboci?), could speak this language.

Last edited:
Please, you have no reason to offend me. Here we are talking about a nation, probably the most ancient of this continent. We are not talking about an acronym called FYROM. Stop quoting from your so-called "macedonian truths". We know what kind of truths you produce there. Let me show one of them:
alexander-the-great-statue-giant.jpg

So it`s easy to understand who are liars here.
Arberesh dont exist as self-proclaimed identity.

Arberesh is of Norman origin.

When the Normans arrived in Albania during the thirteenth century they called the region Arborea and reffered to the people as forest dwellers.

"The Italo-Albanian Villages of southern Italy,
by George Nicholas Nasse"

Let`s make an short timeline:
The first time that Arber is mentioned, is in an inscription, III century BC, in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finiq in South Albania:
attachment.php

It is writen arbaios for arber.

In the second century AD, Ptolemy the ancient geographer and astronomer from Alexandria shows the city of Albanopolis in the northeast of Durrës.
BookReaderImages.php

Source: https://archive.org/details/bub_gb_4ksBAAAAMAAJ
At the same period it is a grave found in Gorno Sonje near Shkup, today capital of FYROM, where someone named Mikat from Albanopolis is mentioned:
images

Original text of the inscription:
POSIS MESTYLV F FL DELVS MVCATI F DOM
ALBANOP IPSA DELVS
/...../

The inscription transcribed:pOSIS MESTYLU F(ILIUS) FL(AVIA) DELUS MUCATI
F(ILIA) DOM(O)
ALBANOP(OLI) IPSA DELUS
/...../
The inscription translated version in English:
Posis Mestylu, son of Flavia Deluse his daughter Mucatus residing in Albanopolis/...../
The name Mikatus is conisdered an Illyrian name. It appears in the inscription of the village Middle Konjare
SHkup (Dragojevic-Josifovska 1982: 133).
For further information about this inscription see: (Dragojevic- Josifovska, 1971: 513-522)
In another grave of IV century AD found in Stobi Southeast Shkup today capital of FYROM, is found the name Albanos.
see: (Spasovska-Dimitriovska 1993-1995:123-135)

In the 6th century AD, Stephanus of Byzantium, in his important geographical dictionary entitled Ethnica (Ἐθνικά),[30] mentions a city in Illyria called Arbon (Greek: Ἀρβών), and gives an ethnic name for its inhabitants, in two singular number forms, i.e. Arbonios (Greek: Ἀρβώνιος; pl. Ἀρβώνιοι Arbonioi) and Arbonites (Greek: Ἀρβωνίτης; pl. Ἀρβωνῖται Arbonitai).
BookReaderImages.php

Source: https://archive.org/details/stephanibyzanti00meingoog

Now i want ot repeat one of my previous posts because a couple of members have expressed difficulty to understand this post.
Nicholas Hammond in his book:
Migrations and Invasions in Greece and Adjacent Areas
Chapter:
Albanian Ethnogenesis says:
The gap between Ptolemy and Acropolites is bridged by the mention of "Ducagini d'Arbania" in a seventh-century document at Ragusa (Dubrovnik). These Ducagini instigated a revolt against Byzantine rule in Bosnia and in particular at Ragusa, but they had to submit after the second unsuccessful intervention at Ragusa, to which they were said to have come "de terra ferma," i.e overland (15). The name 'Ducagini' is evidently derived from the Latin 'dux' and the common Albanian name 'Ghin'; indeed an Albanian chieftain in 1281 was referred to as "dux Ginius Tanuschus"(16). Moreover, the leading family of northern Albania from the thirteenth century to the Turkish invasion in the fifteenth century was called 'Dukagjin' (Lek Dukagjini the codifier was one of them), and their properties lay between Lesh (Lissus) and the bend of the Drin. It is here then that we should put the ‘Arbania' of the seventh century. The conclusion that 'Albanians' lived there continuously from the second century to the thirteenth century becomes, I think, unavoidable (17).
And this is the comment of Garrick:
You can see, your sources are before 1990. I give sources after 2000.
Let me explai something Garrick. The historical documents are not like the cars, the new version is always the best. Hammond refers to an old document of the seventh century AD from the archives of Ragusa(Dubrovnik). The document is published by V. Makusev, Pamiatniki Dubrovnika (Petrograd, 1867), pp. 307 and 373.
This document is what is usually called primary source. What is an primary source, because you probably don`t have any idea:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_source
In the study of history as an academic discipline, a primary source (also called original source or evidence) is an artifact, a document, diary, manuscript, autobiography, a recording, or other source of information that was created at the time under study. It serves as an original source of information about the topic.
Now i think you have an better idea. Dont`t forget, new car good car, old document good document.
I do not know what you mean ?
do you mean the earliest Albanian ancestors are from the 7th century?
No sile. The ancestors of the Albanians are not from the seventh century. This document confirms us what we have read in other documents quoted by me in this post, the existence of this country mentioned by different ancient authors as Albanopolis or Arvanon. Also, the most interesting fact is that we find here mentioned this leader of the uprising named Ducagini d`Arbania. This Dukagjini(Alb), are probably the most famous family in the history of Albania. This Ducagini arrived in Ragusa from terra ferma, i.e Arbania. And we have still today in the Tirana County, northeast of Durres this village named https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arban%C3%AB
But it`s interesting also the name of this Albanian lord. Hammond explain very well it:
The name 'Ducagini' is evidently derived from the Latin 'dux' and the common Albanian name 'Ghin'; indeed an Albanian chieftain in 1281 was referred to as "dux Ginius Tanuschus"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dux
That an title became part of the surname need some time. Probably, to one of the ancestors of this Dukagjini, was given this title of Dux and his name was Gjin. Probably after generations that this title was use by this family, this title became part of their surname and we have this noble Albanian family of middle age, The Dukagjini Family. The most famous from the members of this family was Lek Dukagjini, the codifier of the Kanun, the most famous of different Albanian Kanuns, the ancient Constitution of the Albanians.
I remember that i asked Garrick that meanwhile the Albanians were an consolidate ethnic group, with their nobilty and abble to put in difficulty the East Roman Empire with their uprisings, where were the ancestors of the today serbs? He did not answer to my question. Well is high probabile that in this period of time, the ancestors of the serbs were among Pashtun tribes in today Afganistan, this is one of the different theories. Other theories speak for different locations of the serbs, Caucasus, beyond the Ural mountain in Siberia, etc, etc, etc.
continue

Source: https://archive.org/details/bub_gb_4ksBAAAAMAAJ
At the same period it is a grave found in Gorno Sonje near Shkup, today capital of FYROM, where someone named Mikat from Albanopolis is mentioned:
images

Original text of the inscription:
POSIS MESTYLV F FL DELVS MVCATI F DOM
ALBANOP IPSA DELVS
/...../

The inscription transcribed:pOSIS MESTYLU F(ILIUS) FL(AVIA) DELUS MUCATI
F(ILIA) DOM(O)
ALBANOP(OLI) IPSA DELUS
/...../
The inscription translated version in English:
Posis Mestylu, son of Flavia Deluse his daughter Mucatus residing in Albanopolis/...../
The name Mikatus is conisdered an Illyrian name. It appears in the inscription of the village Middle Konjare
SHkup (Dragojevic-Josifovska 1982: 133).
For further information about this inscription see: (Dragojevic- Josifovska, 1971: 513-522)
In another grave of IV century AD found in Stobi Southeast Shkup today capital of FYROM, is found the name Albanos.
see: (Spasovska-Dimitriovska 1993-1995:123-135)

Wrong.

Nothing to do with gjuhë shqipe (language of Shqiptars i.e. Albanians), and nothing to with present day Shqiptars i.e. Albanians.

First gjuhë shqipe (Albanian language) document is from 1462.

I remember that i asked Garrick that meanwhile the Albanians were an consolidate ethnic group, with their nobilty and abble to put in difficulty the East Roman Empire with their uprisings, where were the ancestors of the today serbs? He did not answer to my question. Well is high probabile that in this period of time, the ancestors of the serbs were among Pashtun tribes in today Afganistan, this is one of the different theories.
continue

Personally I would like that Serbs have connections with Indians and people who spoke Sanscrit.

But I2a carriers didn't go so far, case closed.

They very very long were in the Balkans and in Europe, since Paleolithic.

By the way, why do you always try with Enver Hoxha's propaganda and his "science" in this forum.

Do you really want that someone puts discussion about Illyrians between two big comrades Stalin and Enver Hoxha.

I haven't been following the thread, but just from the activity feed I can see that there are lots of emotive words being tossed around. Stop insulting each other or I'm going to have to go back and read some of these things, and people might not like the consequences.

@ Laberia,

I think you confuse Latin and Armanesti with Albanian.

Personally I would like that Serbs have connections with Indians and people who spoke Sanscrit.

But I2a carriers didn't go so far, case closed.

They very very long were in the Balkans and in Europe, since Paleolithic.

By the way, why do you always try with Enver Hoxha's propaganda and his "science" in this forum.

Do you really want that someone puts discussion about Illyrians between two big comrades Stalin and Enver Hoxha.

I can not understand what is the connection between Stalin and Enver Hoxha from one side and Ptolemy, Stephanus of Byzantium, or Ducagini d`Arbania? Can you explain this connection pls? Just using your words and not those long copy paste. Concentrate in my last post and explain us this connection.

@ Laberia,

I think you confuse Latin and Armanesti with Albanian.

Well, i have quoted many documents and sources in my last post. Where i confuse Latin and Armanesti with Albanians in this post?

The 13th century is a couple hundreds years late in naming the country Arbania. But interesting idea nevertheless. It would have been more plausible if it was Arbonea, as the 'n' shifted to 'r' and not the other way around.

History is a science. And as in any other science there are many theories and hypotheses. A theory can be very logic, but it is not necessarily true. The true is only one.
There is this theory:
Arbor(LATIN)---(meaning tree)------Arbëria
Albero(ITALIAN)---(meaning tree)----Albania
Well, there is this medieval document from this Albanian lord:
Brief Chronicle on the Descendants of our Musachi Dynasty,from Gjon Muzaka(Eng. John Musachi, or Ital. Giovanni Musachi). He says:
I can confirm to you that Andrew Molosachi or Musachi was the sebaston cratos and ruler of Epirus, which in Albanian is called pylloria. He ruled all of Myzeqe and other districts.

This Myzeqe is the country of the Molossi and was thus named after them. We have been the rulers of that country from ancient times to the present day and took on the family name Molosachi, but the word Molossia was corrupted and is pronounced Mosachia and in Albanian it is called Myzeqe. This Molossia is in actual fact Epirus, as was mentioned above. It is a part of the whole land to be described below, which today is part of Epirus as far as I remember. I am telling you what I know and what I have heard.

Pylloria is from Albanian Pyll= forest in English.When the Normans arrived in Albania, they heard from the native population, Albanians that they call that part of Albania, pylloria= forest eng= Arborea lat. Probably was just an translation of the Albanian word in latin from Normans. And don`t forget that after the WWII, 80% of the territory of Albania was forest.
It`s an curious theory, but not the truth.

Really, here we go again, deflection time......................why do albanians continually bring up and change the discussion from End of Roman Empire to the present time.............We know the Albanians where there in that period, the discussion that is important is prior to this period noted above.

Really, here we go again, deflection time......................why do albanians continually bring up and change the discussion from End of Roman Empire to the present time.............We know the Albanians where there in that period, the discussion that is important is prior to this period noted above.
No, it`s not an deflection time. You now know why i quoted the document the sevent century from archives of Ragusa. In this thread, thank to my modest help, you started to learn who are Gegs and Tosks. I consider that you have made some progress and this can not be ignored. You are free to ask me about everything and i will try to help you.

No, it`s not an deflection time. You now know why i quoted the document the sevent century from archives of Ragusa. In this thread, thank to my modest help, you started to learn who are Gegs and Tosks. I consider that you have made some progress and this can not be ignored. You are free to ask me about everything and i will try to help you.

Italian papers state..........Ducagini d'Arbania.

This family came from mount Scardo on the border of Dardania and Albania

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...EIUDAJ#v=onepage&q=Ducagini d'Arbania&f=false

read pages 117 and 118

Li Ducagini habitano il monte Scardo a confini di Preferemo, o Prifdrena

The family where christians and spoke mainly Latin ..............I am not saying that they are not albanians

I can not understand what is the connection between Stalin and Enver Hoxha from one side and Ptolemy, Stephanus of Byzantium, or Ducagini d`Arbania? Can you explain this connection pls? Just using your words and not those long copy paste. Concentrate in my last post and explain us this connection.

You give Latin text and say it is gjuhë shqipe (language of Shqiptar, i.e. present day Albanian). And you don't understand this language, because Latin and Albanian (without borrowed Latin words) are completely different.

I will put American study where with rigorous mathematical methods American scientists find that original (non borrowed) Albanian words have no link with Latin. But they the closest to Old Church Slavonic, and Lithuanian.

I gave the American book Michael L. Galaty, Charles Watkinson about science under dictatorship in which authors argue that Enver Hoxha holding the reins entire Albanian science to "prove" that Albanian is extinct language Illyrian and Albanian ethnogenesis is Illyrian, it was the twilight of science in the service of dictator obsession.

Yes, there is discussion between Stalin and Enver Hoxha about Illyrian.

Yugoslavia was against Stalin, and Stalin got big No from Yugoslavs.

Albania was big Stalin ally, and Enver Hoxha wanted that with the support of Stalin accomplish its territorial goals. And Enver Hoxha and Stalin loved that Albanians are Illyrians. Who can think anything else than typical Communist propaganda.

But I will not potentiate agreement between Stalin and Enver Hoxha about antique and history.

Albanian is Northern Thracian language, which is developed in Carpathian region, and beyond. For this there is a lot of proofs.

And fact that Albanian, Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian have close relations is due to common Northern Thracian substratum.

Hamp classification of IE has base, he scored the equalizer Albanian with Dacian (what Romanian scientists call Northern Thracian).

Of course Hamp is not Alpha and Omega, but this example shows where the attention is focused.

And everyone can see that according to Hamp, Illyrian is in group with Tocharian, Messapic and Phrygian. Albanian is in group with Thracian, Baltic, and Slavic. Illyrian and Albanian are inside two different groups. No connection.

728px-Indo-European_tree_diagram_according_to_Eric_Hamp_1990.png

Italian papers state..........Ducagini d'Arbania.

This family came from mount Scardo on the border of Dardania and Albania

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...EIUDAJ#v=onepage&q=Ducagini d'Arbania&f=false

read pages 117 and 118

Li Ducagini habitano il monte Scardo a confini di Preferemo, o Prifdrena

The family where christians and spoke mainly Latin ..............I am not saying that they are not albanians

He describe an territory that is know with the name of Rrafshi i Dukagjinit, or Metohia in Kosova. And is probably thousands years latter after the document of Ragusa. Anyway, thank you for your contribution. This book of Lazaro Soranzo is something new for me. Seems interesting and i will try to find some time to read it.

You give Latin text and say it is gjuhë shqipe (language of Shqiptar, i.e. present day Albanian). And you don't understand this language, because Latin and Albanian (without borrowed Latin words) are completely different.

I will put American study where with rigorous mathematical methods American scientists find that original (non borrowed) Albanian words have no link with Latin. But they the closest to Old Church Slavonic, and Lithuanian.

I gave the American book Michael L. Galaty, Charles Watkinson about science under dictatorship in which authors argue that Enver Hoxha holding the reins entire Albanian science to "prove" that Albanian is extinct language Illyrian and Albanian ethnogenesis is Illyrian, it was the twilight of science in the service of dictator obsession.

Yes, there is discussion between Stalin and Enver Hoxha about Illyrian.

Yugoslavia was against Stalin, and Stalin got big No from Yugoslavs.

Albania was big Stalin ally, and Enver Hoxha wanted that with the support of Stalin accomplish its territorial goals. And Enver Hoxha and Stalin loved that Albanians are Illyrians. Who can think anything else than typical Communist propaganda.

But I will not potentiate agreement between Stalin and Enver Hoxha about antique and history.

Albanian is Northern Thracian language, which is developed in Carpathian region, and beyond. For this there is a lot of proofs.

And fact that Albanian, Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian have close relations is due to common Northern Thracian substratum.

Hamp classification of IE has base, he scored the equalizer Albanian with Dacian (what Romanian scientists call Northern Thracian).

Of course Hamp is not Alpha and Omega, but this example shows where the attention is focused.

And everyone can see that according to Hamp, Illyrian is in group with Tocharian, Messapic and Phrygian. Albanian is in group with Thracian, Baltic, and Slavic. Illyrian and Albanian are inside two different groups. No connection.

728px-Indo-European_tree_diagram_according_to_Eric_Hamp_1990.png

I didn`t asked you what Michael L. Galaty, Charles Watkinson says.I asked you what is in your opinion the connection between Stalin and Enver Hoxha from one side and Ptolemy from the other side.For the rest of your post, decide what is your definitive theorie and explain it. It`s not an normal behaviour, searching in internet everything what is against the connection between Albanians and illyrians and posting here. Many times, this authors quoted by you are in contradiction with each other.The bibliography about Albanians, Illyrians, etc, is enormus and you can find everything.From the other side, you can not say that serbs are an paleolitic population of Balcans. So, nobody will take seriously what you post here, if you continue with this style.

This thread has been viewed 332555 times.

Back