So it's official that Original Turks , Xiongnu, Huns, Gokturks were Mongoloid?

Do you agree with this claim?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
34495_410261142535_548612535_5048101_1824566_n.jpg

Wow, they are like "Irish" white.

Like Irish white? so you're telling me a Mongoloid can look Irish with light eyes/ hair?

Maybe dalits / South Indian australoids look more Irish white

redneck_s.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-03-06-at-12.37.07-PM.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually no - at least in Europe W tends to be common in areas where blond hair is also common. The correlation is not perfect (for example it does not work for Hungary), but you can't say that W is more common in dark-pigmented populations:

mtDNA-W-map.png

Light hair in Europe:

Light_Hair.jpg

Light eyes and fair hair in Europe:

Alleles.png

==========================================

As for possible Turkic / East Asian admixture in Europe and possible links with some phenotypes.

Here is a map by Maciamo showing the frequency of East Asian/North Asian mtDNA haplogroups:

Map of East/North Asian mtDNA in Europe (LINK)

I've noticed, that the area with the highest % of East/North Asian mtDNA in Poland, coincides with area with the highest frequency of Lapponoid phenotype / anthropological type according to Stanislav Górny, "Anthropological Territories of Poland". Górny divided Poland into three territories - southern with prevalence (plurality) of Lapponoid type, central with prevalence of Sub-Nordic type (which is basically brachycephalized / broader-headed version of Nordic) and northern with prevalence of Nordic type:

S_Gorny.png

In Hungary on the other hand, so called Turanid types (TUR) are quite common:

(as I wrote, the Ugric-speaking Magayrs mixed with Turkic tribes once they settled in the steppe):

This marker is not common on world but it reachest highest frequencies in ethnic minorities of Middle east.

Haplogroup mtDNA W in Middle eastern ethnic groups

mtDNA Iranian Kurdistan.

I - 5%
W - 10%
HV* - 10%
HV1 - 5%
HV2 - 5%
H - 10%
U5 - 5%
U7 - 20%
U8b - 10%
K - 10%
J1 - 10%

Iran zoroastrian 13% mtDNA W

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrians_in_Iran

Clade W* is found in 8.3% of the
Svan population of the Caucasus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svans

Here are Iran Kurdish, they have 10% W

20136271635850734_20.jpg

Iran Zorochastrians 13% mtDNA W

Mideast%20Iran%20Zoroastrians-4.jpg

Indian Zorochastrians (descendants from Iran )

Svan people 8.3% mtDNA W from South Caucasus, borthering Georgia, Azerbaijan

svaneti-wash%202.jpg

Scandinavians are the blondest and lightest hair people. The Swedes , Danish have lower percentage ( 1-2% ) of mtDNA W than some South/Central European ( 3-4% , 5-6% , 6-7% ) and Middle easternerns (3-4%)

mtDNA W clearly does not correlate with blonde or light hair

latest

Turkish people have 6.7% East Asian/Northeast Asian paternal DNA and 13% East Asian/Northeast Asian maternal DNA but these East Eurasian DNA could be far more higher, the real percentage could be 22% for each male and female because we have know that the Turkic invaders had intebreeded with Indo-European. The Kygyz are racially predominant Mongoloid but they have 65% Caucasian Y-DNA and 42% Caucasian mtDNA and I suspect some of the R1b, R1a in Turkey properly came from partially intebreded Mongoloid males.

Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).PNG

Another video - I didn't know that such very Asian looking people can also be found in Hungary:
(they are obviously rare because most of Hungarians I know look clearly European - but still):

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-Q9rAieWU

Are all of these people actually ethnic Hungarians, or are some of them recent immigrants?

=======================================

In Scandinavia you can also find people who look mixed Caucasoid-Mongoloid, or even genuinely East Asian - like singer Bjork:

bjork-singer-wallpaper-wallpaper-9b9c6a29f95dda29b5357f9f2b53d288-big-66375.jpg

People speculated that she might be descended from Amerindians who were - supposedly - brought back to Iceland by Vikings.

But this story sounds like a legend - and actually in Scandinavia "proper" there are also many people who look similar, and frequency of East/North Asian mtDNA is actually higher in - for example - Sweden, than in Iceland (see the map above).

There is of course also Y-DNA haplogroup Q, which might be ultimately from East Asians, even if assimilated early on by PIEs:

Haplogroup-Q.gif

One sample of Q was found among steppe people of Khvalynsk culture - perhaps an Eastern visitor to Indo-European homeland?

There people are just a Asiatic throwback.

Here is 2 white parents with a black child, the white father carried the gene of a Black ancestors slave and passed it to this generation

rsz_miracle-baby.jpg

Here is 2 white parents with a black child, the white father carried the gene of a Black ancestors slave and passed it to this generation

rsz_miracle-baby.jpg
Or more like that
Gesture_raised_fist_with_index_and_pinky_lifted.jpg

That map is quite weird imo. I dunno why the far asian admixture is stronger in western Anatolia than to central and eastern part since Mongols (Ilkhanate), Seljuks, Ottomans and even Timurid (Tamerlano) entered and settled more in central and eastern part. Maybe after the expulsion of christians (greeks,armenians etc) the western Anatolia was settled by other peoples?

That map is quite weird imo. I dunno why the far asian admixture is stronger in western Anatolia than to central and eastern part since Mongols (Ilkhanate), Seljuks, Ottomans and even Timurid (Tamerlano) entered and settled more in central and eastern part. Maybe after the expulsion of christians (greeks,armenians etc) the western Anatolia was settled by other peoples?

There was a huge migrations of Turkic and Turkified people to populate regions of Greek speaking areas and other non-Turkic speaking areas.

That's because there is 15 million Kurdish minorities. Almost all Kurdish speakers are populated in East Turkey regions so they make up the predominant population in the eastern part.

11763645624_09a3ab20f1_o.gif

In fact they even dream of their own Kurdistan country in Turkey (which will always be a dream)

Kurdistan%2BHypocristan%2BTurkey%2Badministration%2Bmap2.jpg

1766550752_9d4f20be9f.jpg

Yeah this explain all. Basically a relocation of turkic peoples into the west.

That map is quite weird imo. I dunno why the far asian admixture is stronger in western Anatolia

Western Anatolia is inhabited mostly by Turks, while Eastern Anatolia mostly by Kurds.

So East Asian admixture is lower in areas with ethnically Kurdish population.

No, it was like this:

“Most likely, Joseph Smith had had sex with a prostitute who just prior to that had sex with an anonymous black dude who came inside her. When Joseph Smith made love to the prostitute, sperm from the black man inside the prostitute got caught up in his foreskin. Later, the same day, Joseph Smith went home and made love to his wife. Now, the black dude’s sperm, which was on the tip of his penis made it’s way to Mary’s vagina and fertilized her eggs.”

http://wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/

rsz_1miracle-babies-explained-scientific.jpg

There was a huge migrations of Turkic and Turkified people to populate regions of Greek speaking areas and other non-Turkic speaking areas.

That's because there is 15 million Kurdish minorities. Almost all Kurdish speakers are populated in East Turkey regions so they make up the predominant population in the eastern part.

11763645624_09a3ab20f1_o.gif

In fact they even dream of their own Kurdistan country in Turkey (which will always be a dream)

Kurdistan%2BHypocristan%2BTurkey%2Badministration%2Bmap2.jpg

1766550752_9d4f20be9f.jpg

top picture using the mid-green should be the nation called Kurdistan

Yeah this explain all. Basically a relocation of turkic peoples into the west.

But even in the west it was filled with all Kind of non-Turkic ethnicties. Turkey was inhabited Hittites, Persians, Luwians, Hurrians, Armenians, Greeks, Cimmerians, Galatians, Colchians,Iberians, Carians, Lydians, Lycians, Phrygians, Arameans, Assyrians, Corduenes, Cappadocians, Cilicians, Kurds and scores of others. The presence of many Greeks, and the process of Hellenization,

Than there was the
assimilation, voluntary and involuntary, including the Anatolian, Balkan, Caucasian and Middle Eastern peoples from different ethnic origins, such as the Albanians, Arabs, Armenians, Assyrians, Circassians, Greeks, Jews, Romani, South Slavic peoples and East Slavic Ukrainians, Iranic peoples such as Kurds, as well as Lazs from all the regions of the Ottoman Empire and Iran.

Turkey properly has the most complex history in all the Europe/Middle east region.

top picture using the mid-green should be the nation called Kurdistan

Properly that region was not even Kurdish in the past. This was Anatolian in 200 BC which is already complexed enough.

article-77-izady.jpg

rsz_miracle-baby.jpg

Sorry, Gurka, but this child seems very very 50/50 so almost a genuine 'metis even if in fact his true father is only 80/90% "black": it's not only a question of pigmentation but form of hair, of nose, mouth and so on; never two parents of this kind can without a magic trick give birth to this kind of metis; some europoid" or "SS-african" traits can be hidden at some level but two completely white skins give never a so pigmented child (and at this young age!); the "black" north American families where babies are classified as "white" and "black" include rarely very "black" skinned people and when "white" skinned people occur, they show always some SSAfrican traits, even if slight.
plus: Keep in mind most of the visible African traits are dominant: black hair, black eyes, very curly hair ... other traits are not but...
there is not complete thowback among mixed people where a component has been drastically wahsed out by time and history, or I missed a huge thing?
That said, I agree with you concerning the West Turkey population: repopulation - ? OR/AND ? front ligne warriors like in other historic colonizations after conflict in old times?

@Gurka:
OK for the most you say; concerning Avars what you say is not too different from what I said; but if Avars were at first 'europoids' people, why their elite seemed more 'mongoloid'? a mystery for me.
concerning pigmentation (we passed a lot of time about it!) and auDNA, we need deeper auDNA analysis and more numerous stuff with %s for pigmentation; in Asia (Indochine of the Frenchies) scholars of ancient time found only 1 blond for 1000 by instance (there, as said Tomenable, the blondism could be of Oceanian origin, only DNA can say.
the rare red hair found today among Easter Islands population would be of european origin concerning DNA if I red well and believed Genetiker (?) as for Jamaicans.
good evening

Properly that region was not even Kurdish in the past. This was Anatolian in 200 BC which is already complexed enough.

article-77-izady.jpg

thanks

Cilicia was once Armenian

Cappodacia was the lands that crimean people settled and mixed with the locals

Paphlongia ...states as home of the Veneti

Bithynia only thracian region in anatolia

Galatea ...settled by celts from eastern alps area

Pontus and colchis, settled by greeks

Dersene, stated as original home of the kurds

What is the questions and what are you talking about :confused:

The question is So it's official that Original Turks , Xiongnu, Huns, Gokturks were Mongoloid?

but you are discussing on Turkey :embarassed:

Good remark. I took part in some side gossips too; the answer could be given when we have metrics and DNA surveys about every population you mentioned here above, when cultural-linguistic identification will be reliably made; the question of 'mongoloid' or 'east-asian' admixture in West Anatolia today could confirm that at least a sensible percentage of first Turks would have been of 'east-asian' stock, broadly said. A roughly East>>West gradiant of 'east-asian' %s could confirm it, but Mongols story could put some mess in the game without speaking of some 'east-asian' females coopted by I-Eans males, so ancient DNA would be useful but only if well identified and dated.

Sorry, Gurka, but this child seems very very 50/50 so almost a genuine 'metis even if in fact his true father is only 80/90% "black": it's not only a question of pigmentation but form of hair, of nose, mouth and so on; never two parents of this kind can without a magic trick give birth to this kind of metis; some europoid" or "SS-african" traits can be hidden at some level but two completely white skins give never a so pigmented child (and at this young age!); the "black" north American families where babies are classified as "white" and "black" include rarely very "black" skinned people and when "white" skinned people occur, they show always some SSAfrican traits, even if slight.
plus: Keep in mind most of the visible African traits are dominant: black hair, black eyes, very curly hair ... other traits are not but...
there is not complete thowback among mixed people where a component has been drastically wahsed out by time and history, or I missed a huge thing?
That said, I agree with you concerning the West Turkey population: repopulation - ? OR/AND ? front ligne warriors like in other historic colonizations after conflict in old times?

Although it is extremely, there had been plenty of cases where White couples give birth to black childrens and Black couples giving birth to White childrens.

Genetics is a very complicated thing.

Good remark. I took part in some side gossips too; the answer could be given when we have metrics and DNA surveys about every population you mentioned here above, when cultural-linguistic identification will be reliably made; the question of 'mongoloid' or 'east-asian' admixture in West Anatolia today could confirm that at least a sensible percentage of first Turks would have been of 'east-asian' stock, broadly said. A roughly East>>West gradiant of 'east-asian' %s could confirm it, but Mongols story could put some mess in the game without speaking of some 'east-asian' females coopted by I-Eans males, so ancient DNA would be useful but only if well identified and dated.

Mongoloid/Caucasoid intermixing dates back long before the existence of Turkic empire, language, ethnicity was even formed. Turkic genetic legacy is far more complicated than first though. Although there is no doubt that Central Asia was heavily effected by the Mongol invasion, Central Asia already had a signficant portion of Mongoloid/Caucasian people although majority was still Iranic, Mongol invasion later added much more. I now even doubt that the Kyrgyz with R1a derived from Indo-European male ( I mean the origin is I-Eans ) . Given the fact Kyrgyz also gave 42.6% of Caucasian maternal lineages or I-Eans females. I rather trust in anthropological evidence rather DNA haplogroup who doesn't tell the whole story.

Pazyryk culture ( 600 BC ) Males were R1a part Mongoloid, females were Europoid.

" Craniological studies of samples from the Pazyryk burials revealed the presence of both Mongoloid and Caucasoid components in this population.[6] quoting G. F. Debets on the physical characteristics of the population in the Pazyryk kurgans, records a mixed population. The men would seem to be part Mongoloid and the women Europoid.[7] "

books

This thread has been viewed 95382 times.

Back