The Coming of the Anglo-Saxons to Britain

Saxons lived far from the Roman borders.
map-100ad_(1)_j5w.jpg

I know that.:)

map-100ad_(1)_j5w.jpg

Wrong place, Saxons were in Roman times not seen as a tribe but as a bunch of pirates and mercenaries from the bottleneck, that's nowadays Schleswig-Holstein (outmost Northern Germany) and Jutland. Tacitus mentioned in 98 AD 7 tribes (within the Angles and Jutes) that were bound by a Nerthus cult. From these tribes the Saxon warbands/ pirates were recruited.

In migration time they spread all around the North Sea Coast and the Channel, on the English as on the Continental side. The Frisians of the migration ages were in fact a Saxon offshoot. That's why I'm very close to those original Saxons.

In fact you could say that the 'Germanization' of the North Sea coast in genetics, language and culture was due to the 'Nerthus-gang'.

Last edited:
The point is that somehow someone like a Campanian (Neapolitan), Calabrian or Sicilian wound up there. I have no idea how. I was making a little joke about what such a person might be missing. It wasn't meant to insult Germany or Germanics, for goodness' sakes. Honestly, with all the "jokes", meant to be insulting, thrown at Italians, if we were that sensitive, we'd be fighting with other groups constantly. The weather was what it was and grew colder as time passed, and I highly doubt a Campanian or Calabrian or Sicilian would have found it pleasant.

Someone who lived in Southern Italy who found him or herself living in Germany or even Britain, or anywhere else in northern Europe, especially before central heating, and having to walk or ride outdoors to get absolutely anywhere would not be singing hosannas at being in that locale.

We have more than a few letters from ancient Romans bemoaning the weather even in clement Britain, "The nights are short (Caesar, Gallic Wars, V.13; Agricola, XII) and the weather miserable, with frequent rain and mists.."

Hell, even I had trouble with the weather in Britain, and I'd lived in the U.S. for quite a while when I went there, and had learned to endure six-month-long winters, but having to be rained upon every single day of my three week "summer" British tour, and not for an hour but virtually all day every day, never seeing the sun the entire time, was just depressing. At least the summers should be bright, not gloomy and grey. The British, to their credit, are the first to make fun of their own weather. Their ability to laugh at themselves is one of their best and most endearing qualities.

On the border in Germania, the wet and cold and snow made socks the most requested item for their care packages. I've often said I personally don't mind the cold and snow, but we have central heating, and hot showers constantly, and can go from heated house or store or school to heated car or bus or train. Yes, it's lovely to take a walk in the snow for an hour or so, but all day every day walking in the snow and wind or standing guard etc.? No, thank-you.

When commenting on attitudes of people living in the ancient world it behooves us to know a bit about those people, and from their own mouths.

Then, there has to be an acknowledgment that homesickness can be a very real thing, for soldiers as well as civilians, then and now. One can see that as well in the letters of the soldiers. In my own case, I was young, so in about a year or so I was "alright", if not totally at home and my father could barely give a thought to it because he was consumed by trying to make a living for us in a country where he didn't even speak the language. My mother, however, must have cried for ten years. It started the day we arrived. My mother was raised on the Italian Riviera. When we left, this is what we saw.
87076f50391d80a66a3d8920cf125263.jpg

This is something like what we saw when we arrived in New York.
nyc-blizzard-of-1956-7.jpg

One misses not only the climate, but the sights, the smells, the sounds of home, wherever home may be. That's one of the most poignant parts of De Curtis' song, when he talks about the smell of the orange blossoms piercing his heart. I'm the same way about smells, especially herbs, because they surrounded our home: huge bushes of rosemary, sage, parsley, thyme, and then the astringent smell of geraniums, the aroma of the sweet sap of the grapes somehow escaping its prison of skin, as the clusters created a dappled light over the outdoor table. Italians suffer from this inability to "forget" more than most, it seems, because no matter the country of emigration, they often have the highest rate of return.

That's all I meant to convey; what that person might be missing.

Now perhaps we should get back to genetics, since ancient history is foreign to many and perhaps the ability to place oneself inside someone else's skin, even if only for a moment..

The point is that somehow someone like a Campanian (Neapolitan), Calabrian or Sicilian wound up there. I have no idea how. I was making a little joke about what such a person might be missing. It wasn't meant to insult Germany or Germanics, for goodness' sakes. Honestly, with all the "jokes", meant to be insulting, thrown at Italians, if we were that sensitive, we'd be fighting with other groups constantly. The weather was what it was and grew colder as time passed, and I highly doubt a Campanian or Calabrian or Sicilian would have found it pleasant.

Someone who lived in Southern Italy who found him or herself living in Germany or even Britain, or anywhere else in northern Europe, especially before central heating, and having to walk or ride outdoors to get absolutely anywhere would not be singing hosannas at being in that locale.

We have more than a few letters from ancient Romans bemoaning the weather even in clement Britain, "The nights are short (Caesar, Gallic Wars, V.13; Agricola, XII) and the weather miserable, with frequent rain and mists.."

Hell, even I had trouble with the weather in Britain, and I'd lived in the U.S. for quite a while when I went there, and had learned to endure six-month-long winters, but having to be rained upon every single day of my three week "summer" British tour, and not for an hour but virtually all day every day, never seeing the sun the entire time, was just depressing. At least the summers should be bright, not gloomy and grey. The British, to their credit, are the first to make fun of their own weather. Their ability to laugh at themselves is one of their best and most endearing qualities.

On the border in Germania, the wet and cold and snow made socks the most requested item for their care packages. I've often said I personally don't mind the cold and snow, but we have central heating, and hot showers constantly, and can go from heated house or store or school to heated car or bus or train. Yes, it's lovely to take a walk in the snow for an hour or so, but all day every day walking in the snow and wind or standing guard etc.? No, thank-you.

When commenting on attitudes of people living in the ancient world it behooves us to know a bit about those people, and from their own mouths.

Then, there has to be an acknowledgment that homesickness can be a very real thing, for soldiers as well as civilians, then and now. One can see that as well in the letters of the soldiers. In my own case, I was young, so in about a year or so I was "alright", if not totally at home and my father could barely give a thought to it because he was consumed by trying to make a living for us in a country where he didn't even speak the language. My mother, however, must have cried for ten years. It started the day we arrived. My mother was raised on the Italian Riviera. When we left, this is what we saw.
87076f50391d80a66a3d8920cf125263.jpg

This is something like what we saw when we arrived in New York.
nyc-blizzard-of-1956-7.jpg

One misses not only the climate, but the sights, the smells, the sounds of home, wherever home may be. That's one of the most poignant parts of De Curtis' song, when he talks about the smell of the orange blossoms piercing his heart. I'm the same way about smells, especially herbs, because they surrounded our home: huge bushes of rosemary, sage, parsley, thyme, and then the astringent smell of geraniums, the aroma of the sweet sap of the grapes somehow escaping its prison of skin, as the clusters created a dappled light over the outdoor table. Italians suffer from this inability to "forget" more than most, it seems, because no matter the country of emigration, they often have the highest rate of return.

That's all I meant to convey; what that person might be missing.

Now perhaps we should get back to genetics, since ancient history is foreign to many and perhaps the ability to place oneself inside someone else's skin, even if only for a moment..

Total imaginable inc. feeling homesick etc etc. But sometimes I hesitate to project too much our own (modern) thoughts and feelings on a very distance past...

Total imaginable inc. feeling homesick etc etc. But sometimes I hesitate to project too much our own (modern) thoughts and feelings on a very distance past...

Should you ever have the interest or find the time to devote yourself to studies of the people of the ancient world, I think you would find that homesickness, along with love for one's family, the desire for friendship, were all as present then as they are now, at least in the Roman world.

This is a missive from a homesick boy in Pannonia:

"the entire message was composed mainly in Greek, and it talks about how the soldier (presumably serving in the ancient Pannonia province, comprising mostly present-day western Hungary and eastern Austria) is quite saddened on not hearing from his family. He further talks about how he would try to obtain leave from his superior officer, to visit his homeland and family.
The heartrending words of Aurelius Polion, the (rarely) literate Roman legionary, addressed to his mother (who was a bread-seller), reads like this –

I pray that you are in good health night and day, and I always make obeisance before all the gods on your behalf. I do not cease writing to you, but you do not have me in mind. But I do my part writing to you always and do not cease bearing you (in mind) and having you in my heart. But you never wrote to me concerning your health, how you are doing. I am worried about you because although you received letters from me often, you never wrote back to me so that I may know how you.
He further addresses other family members –
I sent six letters to you. The moment you have(?) me in mind, I shall obtain leave from the consular (commander), and I shall come to you so that you may know that I am your brother. For I demanded(?) nothing from you for the army, but I fault you because although I write to you, none of you(?) … has consideration. Look, your(?) neighbor … I am your brother.

I think that some aspects of military service belong to a common experience across ancient and modern civilizations — part of our human experience in general really. Things like worry and homesickness.

The complaints of a Batavian soldier stationed in Britain:

"'If he had lice, there were baths, soap and towels; for the cold, a medical service and a hospital; if looking at the sky gave him inflamed eyes, he could sign on the sick list. If he was lonely, he could take leave and find a friend in Corbridge, or perhaps even go home to Tungria. But it would be optimistic to suppose that even the Roman army could stop the rain pattering out of the sky in a climate notorious for its tempestates molestae.'"

A birthday invitation:
"Claudia Severa to her Lepidina greetings. On 11 September, sister, for the day of the celebration of my birthday, I give you a warm invitation to make sure that you come to us, to make the day more enjoyable for me by your arrival, if you are present (?). Give my greetings to your Cerialis. My Aelius and my little son send him (?) their greetings. m2 I shall expect you, sister. Farewell, sister, my dearest soul, as I hope to prosper, and hail.Back
m1 To Sulpicia Lepidina, wife of Cerialis, from Severa.
"

Love letter written by Pliny the Younger to his wife Calpurnia:

"c. A.D. 100You say that you are feeling my absence very much, and your only comfort when I am not there is to hold my writings in your hand and often put them in my place by your side.
I like to think that you miss me and find relief in this sort of consolation.I, too, am always reading your letters, and returning to them again and again as if they were new to me - but this only fans the fire of my longing for you.If your letters are so dear to me, you can imagine how I delight in your company; do write as often as you can, although you give me pleasure mingled with pain."

The Heruli of Concordia-Friuli-Italy

Heruli and Cimbri we get about the situation around 400 AD. We can note from the Roman document "Notitia dignitatum omnium tam civilium quam militarium in partibus occidentis" that is the Register of Dignitaries c. 400 AD. In that we also find paintings of the helmets with crest that could be very long at parades.

From the register we learn that Batavian and Herulian veterans/ seniores were in Legiones Palatinae "V. Insignia viri illustris magistri peditum", that is subordinated the high commander of infantry. The term "palatinae" should be the best soldiers. In " VII. Qui numeri ex praedictis per infrascriptas provincias habeantur" … we learn that one legion was placed in Italy and then Concordia

Is it Eruli or Heruli?

Should you ever have the interest or find the time to devote yourself to studies of the people of the ancient world, I think you would find that homesickness, along with love for one's family, the desire for friendship, were all as present then as they are now, at least in the Roman world.

I have seen some especially from Egyptian soldier in hieroglyphs for the 'homefront'.

I have seen some especially from Egypt in hieroglyphs for the 'homefront'.

Don't have any idea what that means. Is it pertinent to what we were discussing or just another example of a) you being snarky in some incomprehensible way or b) your propensity for always having the last word?

Women didn't go gallivanting around in those days, so if it is a woman, going so far away may not have been her choice necessarily.

I almost put Luisa Ranieri. No one is more Neapolitan than she, and she's so beautiful, a more natural beauty I think, and a little leaner, so more my type. Luca Zingaretti "almost" deserves her. :)

d863ac36878ccfea7d54e5fcfd7cb559.jpg

f87338aab1311a60d3a28ced748b6f88.jpg

I agree, women if that individual was a women was not likely there on here on accord. I was sort of joking that if it was a woman who looked like Sophia Loren, the guys back home screwed up.

As for Luisa Ranieri, she played a Matriarch (Widow due to Mafia murdering her husband) who immigrated to NYC from Sicily to get away from the Mafia guy who killed her husband due to her spurning him. She is very stunning. Luca is indeed very fortunate. Do they have any children?

Last edited:
Don't have any idea what that means. Is it pertinent to what we were discussing or just another example of a) you being snarky in some incomprehensible way or b) your propensity for always having the last word?

I react that way because:
Should you ever have the interest or find the time to devote yourself to studies of the people of the ancient world,

Is one big assumption, you approach me more with all kind of pre-assumptions.

I have studied history and part of this was the history of the classic world.

Partly because of DNA I have made some study about the Egyptians in the Roman army.

You have big prejudices about people from above the Alps Angela....and sometimes they are utterly wrong.

map-100ad_(1)_j5w.jpg

The Elbe-Germanics were also known as Suebi. Taciticus (98 AD) mentions the Jutes and Angles as most northern subset of the Suebi.

From there the Saxones came to be known-first in Roman England- as a bunch of pirates, mercenaries the lads with the big knives (*sasha in proto German). they scummed the North Sea and the Channel. These warbands contained Angles, Jutes etc from the bottleneck (nowadays Schleswig Holstein/ Jutland).

The label Saxon had a 'rebound' towards the continent.

This is an impression of their spread about migration time, it is an add to the Suebi picture-during migration time- from wiki:

I react that way because:

Is one big assumption, you approach me more with all kind of pre-assumptions.

I have studied history and part of this was the history of the classic world.

Partly because of DNA I have made some study about the Egyptians in the Roman army.

You have big prejudices about people from above the Alps Angela....and sometimes they are utterly wrong.

Not all people from above the Alps. I quite like the British, for example, and am rather neutral about Scandinavians. Do I have some prejudices about other "Germanics"? Perhaps I do. I was the grandchild and great-grandchild, and great-great grandchild who sat at the knees of her elders and listened to all the stories about the war, visited all the memorials for the women and children and old people butchered after the invasion, hunted for material on family members sent to the camps, even tried to help in the effort to bring those responsible back to Italy for trial, all to no avail btw. This isn't 2000 year history. This was my grandparents' and parents' generations.

I'm not such a fool, however, as to believe that leopards can't sometimes change their spots, and that individuals invariably fit the stereotypes one might have built up in one's mind. I try very hard on meeting new people from Europe to put any such preconceptions to the side and judge a man, to paraphrase Dr. King, not by his nationality, but by the content of his character.

So, if you sense them, perhaps my "prejudices" peek out only when someone personifies them. Or perhaps, and this is much more likely the case, not wishing to believe that any feeling you sense might be personal dislike caused by your own behavior, you deflect it and 'prefer' to see it as a feeling directed at all 60 million Germans and then the neighboring "Germanic" countries as well. I assure you that isn't the case.

As for my suggestion about reading about people from the ancient world being somehow a slur against Germanics, it's ludicrous. The fact is that very few people on these Boards has a background in ancient history. Moreover, and most important, I never was privy to any knowledge about your university studies, and my memory is very good. In fact, that's one of my biggest problems.

In addition, if you were so expert in studies of the culture and peoples of the ancient world you would never have disputed that indeed people 2,000 years ago had much the same feelings then as we do now. Technology changes, but human beings have changed relatively little. Forget university studies; anybody should know that. I'm sorry to say it, but it just seems to me that you just, as usual, couldn't bear to be shown up and proven wrong.

Now, go ahead and prove me right again by insisting on having the last word.

Not all people from above the Alps. I quite like the British, for example, and am rather neutral about Scandinavians. Do I have some prejudices about other "Germanics"? Perhaps I do. I was the grandchild and great-grandchild, and great-great grandchild who sat at the knees of her elders and listened to all the stories about the war, visited all the memorials for the women and children and old people butchered after the invasion, hunted for material on family members sent to the camps, even tried to help in the effort to bring those responsible back to Italy for trial, all to no avail btw. This isn't 2000 year history. This was my grandparents' and parents' generations.

I'm not such a fool, however, as to believe that leopards can't sometimes change their spots, and that individuals invariably fit the stereotypes one might have built up in one's mind. I try very hard on meeting new people from Europe to put any such preconceptions to the side and judge a man, to paraphrase Dr. King, not by his nationality, but by the content of his character.

So, if you sense them, perhaps my "prejudices" peek out only when someone personifies them. Or perhaps, and this is much more likely the case, not wishing to believe that any feeling you sense might be personal dislike caused by your own behavior, you deflect it and 'prefer' to see it as a feeling directed at all 60 million Germans and then the neighboring "Germanic" countries as well. I assure you that isn't the case.

As for my suggestion about reading about people from the ancient world being somehow a slur against Germanics, it's ludicrous. The fact is that very few people on these Boards has a background in ancient history. Moreover, and most important, I never was privy to any knowledge about your university studies, and my memory is very good. In fact, that's one of my biggest problems.

In addition, if you were so expert in studies of the culture and peoples of the ancient world you would never have disputed that indeed people 2,000 years ago had much the same feelings then as we do now. Technology changes, but human beings have changed relatively little. Forget university studies; anybody should know that. I'm sorry to say it, but it just seems to me that you just, as usual, couldn't bear to be shown up and proven wrong.

Now, go ahead and prove me right again by insisting on having the last word.

Let me remind you that my parents and grandparents suffered from the war too....

When the Germans retreated my mother and sister and her parents were under fire. At that time there were also represailles from the Nazi towards the local villagers the men (within my grandfather en great-grandfather) were driven in a church and they wanted to blow the whole thing up....in the last minutes prevented by an intervention by a Nazi major at that time. This is just one story there is lots more....so why mention the war in my case?

And it's kind of basic in history that of course the feelings-homesick were likewise but the mindset is also differentiated. That's all nothing more nothing less.

And yes you got me there I want to have the last word, totally right! ;)

Last edited:
I agree, women if that individual was a women was not likely there on here on accord. I was sort of joking that if it was a woman who looked like Sophia Loren, the guys back home screwed up.

As for Luisa Ranieri, she played a Matriarch (Widow due to Mafia murdering her husband) who immigrated to NYC from Sicily to get away from the Mafia guy who killed her husband due to her spurning him. She is very stunning. Luca is indeed very fortunate. Do they have any children?

Yes to both.

I saw the series. Not bad at all, I thought. Even in middle age, it's quite believable that this younger man would be obsessed with her.

Did you see "Hand of God"? I liked it very much. She had to be persuaded to do the film, because it required nudity. I'm glad she did it, because she was very good in it, and again, it was believable men couldn't keep their eyes off her. As for the nudity, her body, almost 50 or not, was a work of art, imo.

Yes, they have two children; both girls.

same as

Eneti and Veneti

Do you think Eruli and Heruli are different ?

I don't know. Veneti/Eneti can be explained by the Greek evolution turning *'we-' in 'e-', if Eneti is the Greek form.
For Eruli and Heruli, I don't know... Could have been a confusion. I ought to put my nose in some stuff about them. hanks for answer, ATW.

Here's Daily Mail's sensationalized Headline about the Anglo-Saxon paper:

Anglo-Saxons were only 24% English! Mass migration into the UK from Germany, The Netherlands and Denmark during the Medieval period may have increased European ancestry up to 76%, study reveals

• Researchers analysed 460 medieval people including 278 from England
  • 76% of population in Eastern and Southern England made up of migrant families
  • Their ancestors originated in the Netherlands, Germany or Denmark
  • These families interbred with the existing British population – although this varied between regions and communities

http://​https://www.dailymail.co.uk...73/Anglo-Saxons-24-English-study-reveals.html

Date, coverage and haplogroup of the samples

Code:
Country	Region	Site	Sample	Date	Coverage	Lat and Long	Sex	Y-DNA	mtDNA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN001	829	72,36%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	J2b2a1a1a1a1a1a1~ / CTS9038	H56
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN002	750	71,00%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1a	U5a2c3a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN003	770	70,11%	52.359733, 9.869503	F	NA	H2a2a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN004	750	22,76%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a2 / S21728	H5e1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN005	856	76,97%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	J2b2a1a1a1a1a1a1~ / CTS9038	H2a2a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN006	750	76,75%	52.359733, 9.869503	F	NA	J1b1a1b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN007	750	75,30%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	V
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN008	883	78,96%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	I1~ / CTS8597	H3af
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN009	750	69,00%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	J2b2a1a1a1a1a1a1~ / CTS9038	H2a2a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN010	750	75,20%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	J2b2a1a1a1a1a1a1~ / CTS9038	H2a2a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN011	750	69,49%	52.359733, 9.869503	F	NA	K1a4a1a2a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN012	750	2,56%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	R1b1a1b / PF6527	H+195+146
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN013	715	68,88%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	I2a1b1a2b1a1a~ / FGC33292	H1a1c
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN014	750	75,75%	52.359733, 9.869503	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b / S511	H
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN015	750	78,65%	52.359733, 9.869503	F	NA	H1e
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hannover-Anderten	ADN016	750	0,16%	52.359733, 9.869503	F?	NA	W1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK001	600	43,46%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b / S511	HV9a1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK002	600	31,23%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1e1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK003	600	48,04%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1g1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK004	600	18,96%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1g1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK005	498	59,81%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T1a1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK006	600	29,11%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1  / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b / S511	H4a1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK007	600	30,47%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	H24a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK008	485	38,86%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	V2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK009	600	58,37%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b1b / DF95	J1b1a1b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK010	600	52,85%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1  / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a1a  / S1741	HV9
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK011	600	34,88%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b / S511	J1c3f
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK012	600	21,21%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	H105a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK013	463	0,20%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	NA	NA
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK014	600	9,25%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T2b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK015	600	8,53%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I1~ / FGC10273	H2a2a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK016	600	45,85%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1e2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK017	600	17,17%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H6a1b3
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK018	600	68,31%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2a5~ / S359	U5b2a2a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK019	600	52,92%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	J1c3f
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK020	600	47,81%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5b2b3
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK021	600	48,65%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK022	600	4,91%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	J1c3c (?)
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK023	600	32,02%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1 / L23	J1c3f
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK024	600	15,66%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I2a1b2a / L39 / I2a1b2a2b2a / BY14039	U5a1b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK025	600	45,68%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b / S493	H4a1a4b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK026	600	12,31%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK027	600	29,93%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c1a / S498	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK028	600	52,05%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5a1a2b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK029	600	47,20%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H39
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK030	600	58,75%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK031	600	29,80%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H2a2a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK032	600	31,89%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1b1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK033	600	40,74%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5a1a1+16362
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK034	600	58,86%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1bw
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK035	580	18,47%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b / L48	H6a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK036	600	34,68%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1e2c
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK037	600	48,84%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~ / FGC3579	H3b6
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK038	600	61,81%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I1~  / Z2886 / I1a2  / Z58	H
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK039	480	57,07%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	X2l
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK040	600	55,77%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b / S511	J2a1a1a2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK041	600	50,16%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5a2b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK042	600	43,51%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b1b / DF95	H5a1c1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK043	600	50,14%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T2b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK044	600	55,55%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T2b
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK045	600	59,61%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T1a1c
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK046	600	53,25%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	K2a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK047	600	44,37%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK048	578	59,48%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b1b / DF95	H1a5
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK049	600	62,63%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2a7~ / CTS11567	H3k1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK050	600	61,81%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5a2a1a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK051	600	39,09%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I1~ / FGC10273	V1a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK052	600	58,71%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I1~ / Z2886 / I1a2a1a1b~ / A9128	W4a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK053	600	44,12%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I2a1b1a2b1a1~ / S25248	H1c2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK054	600	11,43%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	I4a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK055	600	58,42%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	U5a1a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK056	600	50,27%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5a1b1d1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK057	600	52,43%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H3
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK058	600	53,85%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	HV2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK059	485	56,51%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c1a / S498	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK060	600	22,60%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	T1a1+@152
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK061	600	2,55%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	V+@72 (?)
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK062	600	59,75%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	K1a+195
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK063	600	11,52%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T1a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK064	600	58,48%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	T1a1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK065	600	10,74%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK066	600	45,83%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H1c3a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK067	600	40,38%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H24a
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK068	600	15,44%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I2a1b1~ / CTS5279	T1
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK069	600	51,87%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	H2a1g
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK070	600	35,14%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	J2a1a1a2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK071	600	49,09%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	U5b3
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK072	600	0,24%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	NA
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK073	600	58,86%	51.139792, 1.30071	M	I1a2a1a1a / Z141 / I1a2a1a1a1a2b~ / S1990	H1c2
England	Kent	Dover Buckland	BUK074	600	28,39%	51.139792, 1.30071	F	NA	T2a1a6
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU001	720	57,17%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	HV+16311
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU002	750	43,06%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	U2e2a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU003	831	62,44%	52.81474, 8.192343	M	R1a1a1b1a3a2b1~ / YP1258	H11a2a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU004	750	47,24%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	U5b1c2b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU005	750	23,93%	52.81474, 8.192343	M	I1~  / FGC7747	H4a1a4b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU006	855	72,28%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	K1a+195
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU007	750	47,92%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	H51
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU008	750	1,46%	52.81474, 8.192343	F (cont) 	NA	T2b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU009	750	36,23%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	K1a4a1a2b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU010	750	0,14%	52.81474, 8.192343	F (cont)	NA	K2a11
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU011	831	39,96%	52.81474, 8.192343	M	I1a~ / CTS9857 / I1a1b / L22	K
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU012	750	43,57%	52.81474, 8.192343	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1a1a2b / FGC12057	H2a2a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU013	750	66,55%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	K1a4d
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU014	795	67,90%	52.81474, 8.192343	M	I1~ / Z2886	H17b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU015	792	61,26%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	H31a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU016	750	60,92%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	U3a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU017	750	71,64%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	H1bd
Germany	Lower Saxony	Drantum	DRU018	750	71,67%	52.81474, 8.192343	F	NA	H31a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN001.A	829	17,09%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b / CTS12478	U2e2a1a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN001.B	829	28,11%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U2e2a1a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN002	938	49,42%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151	H1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN003	800	0,79%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	I / CTS8742	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN004	800	0,32%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	BT / M9159	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN005	751	30,62%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	I1~ / CTS8597 / I1a1b1 / L22	X
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN006	800	38,27%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	J2b2
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN007	714	54,94%	53.596232, 7.645448	F	NA	H1c3b
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN008	800	2,11%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	I2 / AM00525 / I2a1a1b~ / Y4200	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN009	800	19,49%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	NA (H3au)
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN010	800	42,36%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c1a / S265	H1au1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN011	723	70,95%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	U4b1b1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN012	800	14,51%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	I2a1b1~ / CTS7391	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN013	792	27,93%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	H58
Germany	Lower Saxony	Dunum	DUN014	800	0,28%	53.596232, 7.645448	M	BT / M9365	NA
England	Kent	Eastry Updown	EAS001	630	84,46%	51.245326, 1.303369	F	NA	U5b1c2b
England	Kent	Eastry Updown	EAS002	650	38,81%	51.245326, 1.303369	F	NA	U5b1c2b
England	Kent	Eastry Updown	EAS004	601	34,66%	51.245326, 1.303369	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	H3+16311
England	Kent	Eastry Updown	EAS005	650	1,16%	51.245326, 1.303369	M	NA	I2
England	Kent	Eastry Updown	EAS006	650	65,33%	51.245326, 1.303369	M	E1b1b1a1b1a  / Page102	I4a
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY001	492	34,68%	52.400055, 0.260712	F	NA	J1c2b
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY002	477	87,14%	52.400055, 0.260712	F	NA	H1bb
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY003	600	46,64%	52.400055, 0.260712	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P311	HV9a1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY004	600	22,44%	52.400055, 0.260712	M	I1~  / FGC3444	U5a1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY005	490	94,67%	52.400055, 0.260712	M	I1a2b1c1a~ / FGC30250	U5a1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Ely	ELY006	600	44,07%	52.400055, 0.260712	F	NA	H26a
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO001	1093	62,54%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	H1a1
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO002	885	67,70%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	I2a1a1b1a1~ / Y4231	U5a1i1
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO004	1100	16,30%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	J1c2c
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO005	1040	68,54%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1~ / BY192.1	U5b1b1
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO006	1037	26,34%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	T2b
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO007	1008	78,23%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b / Z19	U7b
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO008	1013	68,39%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1e1a / S25186	J2b1a3
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO010	973	82,00%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	J2a1a1a2
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO012	908	76,95%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1a1 / AM01884	T2b1
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO013	883	80,51%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b3 / S23189	T1a1b
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO014	883	82,75%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	J2a1a1a2
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO015	1050	74,89%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	J2a1a1a2
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO016	1100	73,93%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b6 / S26063	J2a1a1a2
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO017	875	73,67%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b / L51 / R1b1a1b1a2a / CTS6889	J1b1a1+146C
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO019	945	32,40%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~   / CTS10743 / I2a1b1a2b1a1a2~ / Y7148	K1a4d
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO020	1100	16,39%	53.21728, 6.565521	F	NA	J2a1a1a2
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO021	818	66,77%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	I1~ / FGC7747 / I1a1b1a1b3a~  / FGC21579	J1c
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO023	730	84,19%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1b / Z350 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1b4 / S3251.2	T2b8
Netherlands	Groningen	Groningen	GRO024	1070	85,64%	53.21728, 6.565521	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2a1b1a1a~ / CTS8289	H3b7
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD001	573	93,23%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a  / CTS8221 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1i / FGC9657	U4c1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD002	479	90,69%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	J1c5a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD003	500	38,71%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	I1~  / CTS5887 / I1a2  / Z58	J1c2b
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD004	500	62,02%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	V10a
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD005	500	93,27%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1b / S493 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b1b / DF95	T2b13
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD006	476	12,86%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1b1a  / S375	HV6
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD007	500	44,23%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	K1c1
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD008	500	62,31%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	H11a
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD009	500	68,44%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1e2a / S25007	T2b
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD010	487	68,81%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	U5a2b
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD011	500	77,39%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1 / S509	K2a6
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD012	479	80,08%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	HV6
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD013	488	66,99%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	H2c
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD014	500	81,21%	52.196792, 0.170347	F	NA	K1a4a1a2b
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD015	500	67,57%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	I1~ / Z2886 / I1a2 / Z58	T2b24
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD016	522	67,08%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	I1~ / Z2886 / I1a2 / Z58	J1c5a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD017	482	78,33%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a3a / DF100	H4a1a1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Hatherdene Close	HAD018	573	72,87%	52.196792, 0.170347	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	U4c1a
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID001.A	400	33,91%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID001.B	400	54,25%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID002.A	400	81,01%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2e / 	H15a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID002.B	400	59,27%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	H15a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID003	479	16,95%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	T2b3+151
Germany	Lower Saxony	Hiddestorf	HID004	480	70,38%	52.280438, 9.712492	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	K1a4a1e
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN001	300	9,00%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151	HV0f
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN002	300	47,81%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	F	NA	H2a2a1
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN003	300	11,83%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	H1af1b
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN004	300	62,87%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	J1c
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN005	300	78,12%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c / S263	H2a2a1b
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN006	300	54,49%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2a1c / S15627	U2e1
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN007	300	14,80%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	I1 / L843	H10e
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN008	300	55,90%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	I1~ / FGC10273	I4a1
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN009	300	0,30%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M (?)	NA	NA
Germany	Mecklenburg-Vorpommern	Häven	HVN010	300	29,23%	53.73855878, 11.63176417	M	I1 / Z2887 / I1a2 / Z58	H2a2a1
England	Yorkshire	Norton Bishops Mill	I0531	705	16,87%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	I2c
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0763	500	15,38%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	H4a1a2a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0764	500	14,19%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	J1c2
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0765	500	25,60%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	H5a1g1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0766	500	74,84%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	K2b1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0767	500	20,16%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	J2a1a1c
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0768	500	6,95%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	K2b1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0771	500	13,94%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	U5a1b
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0772	500	17,26%	52.26136, 0.06869	M	I1a2a / Z59	H1b1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0775	500	13,86%	52.26136, 0.06869	M	I1 / M253	J2a1a1a2
England	Cambridgeshire	Linton	I0790	786	6,95%	52.0991, 0.277	M	I1 / M253	U8b1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Linton	I0791	786	31,99%	52.0991, 0.277	F	NA	U8b1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	I0792	750	10,73%	52.26136, 0.06869	F	NA	T2f
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11567	600	7,81%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b / PF6517	K1a2a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11568	600	2,72%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	I1 / M253	K1a2a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11569	600	23,57%	50.5968, -2.0382	F	NA	T2a1a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11570	600	3,15%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	NA	U5b1
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11571	600	22,49%	50.5968, -2.0382	F	NA	H11a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11573	600	5,03%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	HV6
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11574	600	6,22%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	HV6
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11575	600	0,66%	50.5968, -2.0382	F	NA	HV6
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11576	600	8,15%	50.5968, -2.0382	F	NA	H1bb
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11577	600	7,33%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	H1e1a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11578	600	4,26%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	H1bb
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11579	600	26,19%	50.5968, -2.0382	F	NA	U5b2c1
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11580	600	2,34%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS241	T2a1a
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11581	600	17,73%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	I2a1a2a / L161.1	H5c
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I11582	600	2,25%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1 / P297	T2a1a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11583	550	38,99%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1a2, R1b1a1b1a1a1c, R1b1a1b1a1a1d, R1b1a1b1a1a1e / FGC14875, S263, FGC396, S12025	H1c1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11584	525	30,18%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c1a, R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1a1, R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1b, R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b, R1b1a1b1a1a1d / S497, S352, Z159, S1743, FGC396	H1q
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11585	550	45,83%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	H1b
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11586	575	42,28%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c / S461 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a5 / DF21	X2b4a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11587	550	54,18%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	U5a1a1e
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11588	550	19,63%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58	K1d1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11589	550	62,28%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	T2b2b
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I11590	550	53,88%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I2a1b2a / S154	K1a4a1a+195
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14533	600	55,00%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	T2
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14534	600	69,74%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	J1c3
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14535	600	56,36%	50.789115, 0.082351	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2b1a, R1b1a1b1a1a2b3c, R1b1a1b1a1a2c1, R1b1a1b1a1a2e2 / S255, PF6578, L21, S233	U5b1c1a1
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14536	600	59,52%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	K1c2
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14538	600	62,00%	50.789115, 0.082351	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2b1a1 / S144	K2b1b
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14539	600	35,01%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	I3a
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14540	600	2,50%	50.789115, 0.082351	M	NA	X2b5
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14541	600	67,34%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	H5b
England	Sussex	Rookery Hill, Bishopstone	I14542	600	62,05%	50.789115, 0.082351	F	NA	W1c
England	Cornwall	Bude, Widemouth Bay	I16383	700	22,05%	50.789848, -4.554473	M	I1 / M253 / I1a1b1 / L22	U5a2a1
England	Cornwall	Newquay, Crantock	I16385	700	8,14%	50.40315, -5.112038	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2b1a1, R1b1a1b1a1a2e1b / L20, L1199	H7d2a
England	Cornwall	Newquay, Crantock	I16389	700	15,82%	50.40315, -5.112038	M	R1b1a1b1b / CTS1078	H1ad
England	Yorkshire	Clapdale, Fox Holes Cave	I16392	715	14,02%	54.138487, -2.374045	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a5c / S5488	H3g1
England	Buckinghamshire	Wolverton, Radcliffe School 	I16508	655	61,69%	52.062352, -0.81617	M	I1a3 / S243	J1c5
England	Buckinghamshire	Wolverton, Radcliffe School 	I16509	636	69,37%	52.062352, -0.81617	M	I1a1b1 / L22	U5b2a1b
England	Buckinghamshire	Wolverton, Radcliffe School 	I16510	620	68,84%	52.062352, -0.81617	F	NA	H
England	Yorkshire	Norton Bishops Mill	I17268	780	57,38%	54.594544, -1.309398	M	I1a2a / S246	H1a
England	Yorkshire	Norton Bishops Mill	I17269	750	60,02%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	J2a1a1a2
England	Yorkshire	Norton Bishops Mill	I17270	750	56,41%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	J1b1a1d
England	Yorkshire	Norton Bishops Mill	I17271	750	60,63%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	H5a6
England	Yorkshire	Norton East Mill	I17272	550	55,54%	54.594544, -1.309398	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2 / S268 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b / S1743	H5
England	Yorkshire	Norton East Mill	I17273	550	59,70%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	H1c2
England	Yorkshire	Norton East Mill	I17274	550	58,51%	54.594544, -1.309398	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1 / S170 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1a1, R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1b / S352, Z159	T2e1
England	Yorkshire	Norton East Mill	I17275	550	56,85%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	K1a4a1a+195
England	Yorkshire	Norton East Mill	I17276	550	76,58%	54.594544, -1.309398	F	NA	U5a1f1a1
England	Durham	Hartlepool, Olive Street	I17277	750	57,50%	54.697647, -1.181035	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2e / S232 / R1b1a1b1a1a2e2 / S233	K2a6
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20597	570	4,40%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	F	NA	H5b1
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20598	492	1,64%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	F	NA	H1a1
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20600	542	0,56%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	M	R1b1a1b / PF6517	U5a2d
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20601	525	5,57%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	F	NA	H1ag1
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20602	630	8,91%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310 / R1b1a1b1a1a1b, R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / Z19, L21	H1+16189
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20603	650	3,63%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	M	R1b1a1b / PF6517	T2b+150
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20604	500	0,27%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	U	NA	NA
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20605	500	18,21%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	F	NA	T2c1d+152
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20607	550	19,88%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	M	R1b1a1b1 / L23 / R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	K1a4d
England	Sussex	Apple Down, West Chichester	I20608	522	11,18%	50.83744661, -0.774879439	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	I1
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I20636	600	3,07%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	R1b1a1b / PF6517	HV6
England	Dorset	Worth Matravers	I20637	600	45,28%	50.5968, -2.0382	M	I1a2 / Z58 / I1a2b / S296.1	J1c1b1a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20638	550	44,03%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a / DF29^^ / I1a2b / S296.1	H1+16278
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20639	550	45,94%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2b / S296.1	H59a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20640	550	76,80%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2a / S246	U5a1a1d
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20641	550	64,90%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I2a1b2a / S154	H1a3b
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20642	525	8,27%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	K1a4a1a+195
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20643	550	30,76%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	H7
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20644	550	80,70%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c / S263	H1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20645	550	24,48%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58	H1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20646	550	65,90%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2b / S296.1	T2f1a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20648_d	550	1,34%	54.170989, -0.605739	U	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20649	525	58,17%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2a / S246	U2e2a1a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20650	575	67,92%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58	H1a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20651_d	525	0,74%	54.170989, -0.605739	U	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20652	550	83,12%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c, R1b1a1b1a1a1d / S263, FGC396	K2a7
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20653	550	47,20%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	K1c2
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20654	500	79,69%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	J2b / M12 / J2b1 / M205	T1a3a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20655	550	69,55%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	T2b4+152
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20656	550	72,64%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58 / I1a2b / S296.1	I4a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20657_d	550	1,47%	54.170989, -0.605739	U	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20658	575	74,45%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	T2b33
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20659	550	72,68%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	J1c2e
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20660	550	71,70%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	H10e
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20661	550	72,16%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58 / I1a2b / S296.1	T2b4a
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20663	550	1,06%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20665_d	525	2,01%	54.170989, -0.605739	U	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20666	550	14,34%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1 / M253	J1c3f
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20667	525	28,94%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	H6a1b3
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20668	575	74,04%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	V+@16298
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20669	550	22,41%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	H6a1b
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20670	525	71,08%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	T2b2b
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20671	550	77,08%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c / S263	J1c2
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20672	550	13,88%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	I1a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20673	550	54,19%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1a1a1 / M417 / R1a1a1b1a2b, R1a1a1b2a / CTS1211, S340	T2f1a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20674	550	66,13%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a3 / S243	T2f1a1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20675_d	550	3,82%	54.170989, -0.605739	U	NA	NA
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20676	550	30,65%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	U5a2c3
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20677	525	79,52%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c / S263	H1
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20678	550	65,25%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	U5a1b3
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20679	550	78,28%	54.170989, -0.605739	M	I1a2 / Z58	X2b4
England	Yorkshire	West Heslerton	I20680	525	74,20%	54.170989, -0.605739	F	NA	T2+16189
England	Lincolnshire	Lincoln, Lincoln Castle	I3011	1053	33,33%	53.234533, -0.540804	M	T1a1a / L208	H1a3
England	Buckinghamshire	Wolverton, Radcliffe School 	I3037	680	55,13%	52.062352, -0.81617	F	NA	W
England	Lincolnshire	Lincoln, Lincoln Castle	I3044	1055	67,28%	53.234533, -0.540804	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a / S271	U4a1b
England	Lincolnshire	Lincoln, Lincoln Castle	I3045	1053	3,41%	53.234533, -0.540804	M	NA	H4a1a2
England	Yorkshire	Ribblesdale, Selside Grike	I3056	720	35,86%	54.160599, -2.328012	F	NA	U5a2c3a
England	Kent	Folkestone, Dover Hill	I5372_d	525	0,63%	51.094068, 1.193037	M	NA	R
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND001	600	47,10%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	G2a2b2a1a1b1a1a2a1a / S23438 / G2a2b2a1a1b1a1a2a1a3b~ / Z44118	U5b2a1a2
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND002	600	79,16%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2e2 / S233	V3c
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND003	600	62,41%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2e2 / S139 / R1b1a1b1a1a2b1 / 	T2b
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND004	600	51,95%	50.846122, 6.357818	F	NA	U8b1b1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND005	600	74,23%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151	T2g1a1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND006	600	45,41%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~ / FGC3570	H13a1a
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND007	600	75,40%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS8221 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1~ / BY.192.1	J2b1a1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND008	600	61,63%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	G2a2b2a1a1b1a  / CTS11352 / G2a2b2a1a1b1a1a2a1a / S23438	H2a2
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND009	600	55,47%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	E1b1b1a1b1a  / PF2211	R0a (?)
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND010	600	61,49%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1a1a~ / F3337 / R1a1a1a1d2b~ / Y290	H8c
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND011	600	20,87%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U5b1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND012	600	69,91%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U5b1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND013	600	74,76%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS241	H3b1b1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND014	600	55,18%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1b3a1a1 / CTS9219	T2
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND015	600	12,79%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	G2a2 / CTS4367 / G2a2b2a / P303	H3h3 (?)
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND016	600	11,17%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	I1~ / FGC7747	T2f1a1
Germany	North Rhine-Westphalia	Alt-Inden	IND017	600	58,53%	50.846122, 6.357818	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2b1 / S139	U3a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Issendorf	ISS001	336	11,79%	53.48764, 9.513178	F	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Issendorf	ISS002	475	20,76%	53.48764, 9.513178	M	I1 / CTS11534	T2e
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL001	950	71,55%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	T2b+152
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL002	950	13,48%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U1a1a3
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL003	950	65,87%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	H3as
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL004	950	72,27%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U5a1f1a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL006	950	76,74%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	H4a1a3a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL007	950	7,17%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c / Z260	T2b19b
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL008	950	21,56%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	U4a1a2
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL009	950	68,20%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1 / DF104^^	K1a4a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL012	950	70,86%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	V3
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL013	950	70,65%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	H13a1a4
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL014	950	43,43%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1a / DF109	J1c1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL015	950	17,15%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	V10a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL016	950	78,66%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS8221 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a2b2a / CTS3087	J1c
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL017	950	1,75%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	CT / M9032	H1o
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL018	950	2,87%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	I2a1a2~ / AM01260	H1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL019	950	3,34%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b / L1348	K1c2
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL020	950	4,58%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a4b2c1 / Z2186	V1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL021	950	17,47%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	NA
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL022	950	72,55%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS8221 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1a2a1 / F1265.2	U4b1b2
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL023	950	76,05%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	J2a1a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL024	950	4,93%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	J1c3f
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL025	950	77,51%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1~ / L21 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS8221	U5a1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL026	950	53,54%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a / CTS8221 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a2b3a1a / FGC11788	T2b
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL027	950	73,44%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2a1a2~ / S1307	H7a1b
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL028	950	60,86%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	K2b1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL030	950	8,24%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	U5a1a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL031	950	7,71%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	T2e
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL032	950	47,14%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U4a1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL033	950	76,62%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1 / DF104^^	K1a4a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL034	950	65,95%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a4c / S10707	H3ao
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL035	950	55,80%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	H1b
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL037	950	79,57%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1 / DF104^^	H13a1a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL038	950	8,17%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	I4a
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL041	950	61,06%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1a / DF109	V3a1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL042	950	63,45%	54.00684, -8.202308	F	NA	J1
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL043	950	72,55%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1~ / BY192.1	I2
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL044	950	74,09%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1a1a / DF105	U5b2c2b
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL045	950	4,27%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P310	U5a1g
Ireland	Roscommon	Kilteasheen, The Bishop’s Seat	KIL047	950	67,16%	54.00684, -8.202308	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	H
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN001	1150	51,55%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H3v+16093
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN002	1150	38,89%	55.675268, 12.568294	M	R1a1a1b1a3a1a / CTS4179	HV9a1a
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN003	1150	70,00%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H31
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN004	1150	60,29%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H2a1
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN005	1150	45,30%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	U2e2a1
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN006	1150	55,76%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	T2b5a1
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN007	1150	56,88%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H1b
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN008	1150	44,54%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H3h
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN009	1150	34,65%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	W1+119
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN010	1150	0,95%	55.675268, 12.568294	M	BT / M8947 / I / CTS11540	I2
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN011	1150	64,99%	55.675268, 12.568294	M	G2a2b2a1a1b1a / CTS11605	H6a1a
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN012	1150	69,80%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	H10c1
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN013	1150	47,89%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	I2d
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN014	1150	59,06%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	HV+16311
Denmark	Zealand	Sct. Clements, Copenhagen	KPN015	1150	36,56%	55.675268, 12.568294	F	NA	V3c
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK001	571	80,71%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	I2a1b1a2b1a1~  / CTS1977	H2a1g
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK002	480	82,62%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	I1a2  / Z58	J1c2c2
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK003	475	67,38%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312	U2e1g
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK004	483	68,34%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~ / FGC3579 / I2a1b1a2b1a2b3~  / Y17504	H23
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK005	500	71,95%	52.413832, 0.521962	F	NA	T2b
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK006	500	77,39%	52.413832, 0.521962	M (XXY)	I2a1a1b1a1a~ / Y4252	K1c1
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK007	570	81,41%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b1a1 / L163	H6a1a3
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK008	490	62,36%	52.413832, 0.521962	F	NA	H5a1g1a
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK009	500	76,61%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	I1a2   / Z58	K1a1b2a1a
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK010	522	72,53%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1 / L21	J1c4
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK011	506	78,61%	52.413832, 0.521962	F	NA	T2b4+152
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK012	493	78,82%	52.413832, 0.521962	F	NA	V3a1
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK013	500	69,94%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a2 / S21728	J1c2c
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK014	500	62,63%	52.413832, 0.521962	F	NA	K1a1b2a1a
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK015	500	68,34%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~ / FGC3579 / I2a1b1a2b1a2a1a1a1a1a / Z190	J1c4
England	Suffolk	RAF Lakenheath	LAK016	473	0,00%	52.413832, 0.521962	M	BT / M9005	H1 (?)
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU001	550	0,13%	52.605277, 9.090713	F	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU002	550	0,18%	52.605277, 9.090713	M	BT / M9143	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU003	550	0,21%	52.605277, 9.090713	M	BT / M9336 / I / U179	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU004	550	0,13%	52.605277, 9.090713	F?	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU005	550	0,31%	52.605277, 9.090713	M	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU006	860	17,90%	52.605277, 9.090713	F	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU007	550	0,33%	52.605277, 9.090713	F?	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU008	550	0,18%	52.605277, 9.090713	M	BT / M9356	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU009	550	0,10%	52.605277, 9.090713	F?	NA	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Liebenau	LBU010	550	2,25%	52.605277, 9.090713	M	I1 / Z2885 / I1a3 / S243	NA
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM001	536	88,06%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	H5a1
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM002	493	79,44%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	J1c3
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM003	469	72,85%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	U5b2b3
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM004	592	68,89%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	K2a6
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM005	533	97,12%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	U4a1a
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM006	468	45,41%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	H1
Netherlands	Friesland	Midlum	MDM007	519	82,31%	53.18133, 5.4525	F	NA	H5b1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI001	500	57,77%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a1a1 / CTS2509	J2a1a1a2
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI002	500	30,30%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / CTS7650 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2a  / S1688	HV9a1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI003	500	58,27%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	H5a1g1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI004	559	97,25%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	K2b1a1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI005	500	93,03%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	I1a2a2a1~  / FGC12742	U5b2b1a1
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI006	596	41,68%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	X2b4a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI007	559	89,22%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	J2a1a1c
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI008	541	79,85%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	I1a2a / Z59	H4a1a1a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI009	494	76,92%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	I1a2   / Z58	H18b
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI010	481	72,93%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	H24a
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI011	500	79,85%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	T2+16189
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI012	476	75,04%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a5b1a1a / S281	I2a2
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI013	490	75,06%	52.260128, 0.061219	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	U4a2
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI015	497	70,23%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	V
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI016	483	66,31%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	H1+16189
England	Cambridgeshire	Oakington	OAI017	500	34,83%	52.260128, 0.061219	F	NA	V1a
England	Kent	Polhill	POH001	632	32,49%	51.239837, 0.66428	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L11 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2 / S511	J1c3f
England	Kent	Polhill	POH002	700	46,38%	51.239837, 0.66428	F	NA	K1a13a
England	Kent	Polhill	POH003	700	65,15%	51.239837, 0.66428	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c / S263 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2a1d2 / DF94	H11a2a
England	Kent	Polhill	POH004	610	68,67%	51.239837, 0.66428	F	NA	H24a
England	Kent	Polhill	POH005	720	59,03%	51.239837, 0.66428	F	NA	K1d
England	Kent	Polhill	POH006	709	31,16%	51.239837, 0.66428	M	R1a1a1b1 / PF6217 / R1a1a1b1a3a1~ / 	H3
England	Kent	Polhill	POH007	700	55,04%	51.239837, 0.66428	F	NA	V2b
England	Kent	Polhill	POH008	573	68,56%	51.239837, 0.66428	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / PF6543 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1b / FGC7559	J2a1a1a2
England	Kent	Polhill	POH009	624	65,64%	51.239837, 0.66428	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1a4b1 / S387	U4b1b1
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED001	775	1,60%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	NA
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED003	720	41,35%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151 / R1b1a1b1a1a1c2f~ / Z154	H5
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED004	775	64,54%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	H
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED005	775	62,42%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / S1159 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1a1a1a1a1~ / BY192.1	H5a1c1a
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED006	751	22,93%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1a1a1~ / M782 / R1a1a1b1a3a1 / L448	NA
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED007	775	7,33%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	I1~ / FGC3444 / I1a2a2 / Z2041	H1a1
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED008	775	50,48%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	H1g1
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED009	769	41,19%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	I1~ / FGC7747 / I1a2a1a1d1a1a1b1~ / S14669	H10a1a1
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED010	775	33,87%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	T2b11
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED011	-277	2,13%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1 / M694	T2
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED012	775	13,09%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	J1c1b1a
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED013	775	63,01%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	U5b2a1b
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED014	795	51,90%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	I1a2a1a1a / Z141	H5b2
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED015	775	21,44%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	K1a+195
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED016	796	36,83%	52.899651, 0.544309	F	NA	U3a1
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED017	775	41,37%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	I2a1b1a2b1a~ / CTS10743	T2b13
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED018	775	49,82%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2a1a / S229	H1b5
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED019	775	28,26%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	NA	H1bh
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED020	829	70,53%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2a1a1a / S1217	V
England	Norfolk	Sedgeford	SED021	749	24,91%	52.899651, 0.544309	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2a1a / S229	V
Germany	Lower Saxony	Schortens	SRS001	792	14,03%	53.537728, 7.944676	M	R1b1a1b1a1a / L151	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Schortens	SRS002	800	1,87%	53.537728, 7.944676	M	R1a1a1~ / CTS5979 / R1a1a1a1d~, R1a1a1b1a3a1a1a1a1a~ / YP284, Y20050	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Schortens	SRS003	800	49,92%	53.537728, 7.944676	M	R1a1a1~ / F3551 / R1a1a1a1d2b~, R1a1a1b1a3a2b1b1 / Y290, Y29905	T1a1a1
Germany	Lower Saxony	Schortens	SRS004	781	67,08%	53.537728, 7.944676	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a1a / S1741	H6a1a2b1
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG001	1140	80,41%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1 / U106	U5a1b1
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG002	1175	86,08%	54.520535, 9.559718	F	NA	J2a1a1a
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG003	1140	55,88%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2 / P312 / R1b1a1b1a1a2c1~ / S471	K1c2
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG004	1105	71,32%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	I1a2  / Z58 / I1a2a2a5~ / Y5385	K1b2a2
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG005	1105	66,32%	54.520535, 9.559718	F	NA	K1a13
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG006	1105	78,68%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1a2a1a1a1~ / S1217	U5a1c1a
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG007	1105	71,74%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	I1~ / FGC7747 / I1a3a2b / Y21381	H1a1
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG008	1140	80,30%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	I1a2   / Z58	H5a1c1a
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG009	1105	19,12%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	NO1 / CTS8274	H2a2a1c
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG010	1105	57,94%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	I2a1b1a2b1~ / FGC3587	H1c2
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG011	1105	51,46%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a / L51	J2b1a3
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG012	1105	70,00%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2b1a~ / Z335	H7a1
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG013	1175	69,44%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1a1c2b2a1b1a1a2 / Z8175	U8a1b
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG014	1105	8,01%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	R1b1a1b1a1 / P311	H11a
Germany	Schleswig-Holstein	Schleswig Rathausmarkt	SWG015	1105	51,43%	54.520535, 9.559718	M	I1a2   / Z58 / I1a2a1a1d1a / S247	V+@16298
Germany	Lower Saxony	Zetel	ZET001	735	8,46%	53.418071, 7.973378	M	R1b1a1b / PF6527	NA
Germany	Lower Saxony	Zetel	ZET002	750	0,68%	53.418071, 7.973378	F	NA	K1a4a1a

Here's Daily Mail's sensationalized Headline about the Anglo-Saxon paper:

Anglo-Saxons were only 24% English!

That's one of the dumbest sentences I ever read. Anglo-Saxons are "English" (Anglish), those before them were not. If they would have argued "British", maybe, even though that title is still wrong, because the admixture varied anyway.

This thread has been viewed 41347 times.

Back