I2a1b2a1 (I-CTS10228) - a strong marker of Slavic expansion

I am clearing any confusion about I2A-DIN, for people who might have interest in discussion.

I must add user ba97200 has an extensive knowledge and track record with a grand total of 1 post on eupedia.com. Lol. And decided to share their very important wisdom about apparent new findings of "Jewish Origins" of Y-DNA haplogroup I-CTS10228 in a convenient time.
Yeah, you're doing a great service to this forum. Clearing confusions n stuff about the I2a-Din master race that adapted to the cold weather and spread the tall genes around the Balkans.

Let's just end it here.

Yeah, you're doing a great service to this forum. Clearing confusions n stuff about the I2a-Din master race that adapted to the cold weather and spread the tall genes around the Balkans.

Let's just end it here.
Tall genes connected with I2a? Bolloni! Slavic Macedonia or Bulgaria or South Serbia are over 30% I2a. Tall people are hard to find. Only Illyrics mixing with Slavs did produce tallness, which means Slavs did not bring it, but was among the illyrians

Tall genes connected with I2a? Bolloni! Slavic Macedonia or Bulgaria or South Serbia are over 30% I2a. Tall people are hard to find. Only Illyrics mixing with Slavs did produce tallness, which means Slavs did not bring it, but was among the illyrians
Why are you replying to me?

Sure lets go there,
Can you give me proofs connected with Illyrians being tallest haplogroup?
A link, reference, research paper, anything? Please show me this.

I2A is tallest recorded Haplogroup. Slavic Haplogroup. Read what is title of the thread.

Sure lets go there,
Can you give me proofs connected with Illyrians being tallest haplogroup?
A link, reference, research paper, anything? Please show me this.
Proof: Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Hungary, South Serbia have above 25% of their male lineages I2a. Tall population is about 10% of I2a proportion. Only in Illyric lands the proportion is overwhelmed. If tallness was connected with I2a haplogroup what about with tall females in Dinaric Alps. Do Slavic females have male Y chromosome? Live with it! Dinaric Alps were inhabited by Gheg type of Illyrian stock who are tall and skinny. Conclusion: Tallness was an illyric trait passed unfortunately to Slavs.

Proof: Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Hungary, South Serbia have above 25% of their male lineages I2a. Tall population is about 10% of I2a proportion. Only in Illyric lands the proportion is overwhelmed. If tallness was connected with I2a haplogroup what about with tall females in Dinaric Alps. Do Slavic females have male Y chromosome? Live with it! Dinaric Alps were inhabited by Gheg type of Illyrian stock who are tall and skinny. Conclusion: Tallness was an illyric trait passed unfortunately to Slavs.

This is your opinion hahaha. I said give me proof, I want some facts. This not truth what you said about Illyrians, only for you. Serbian women and other South Slavic women tall cause the I2A-DIN genes lives in their autosomal. Just cause they dont have Y-Haplogroup doesnt mean female doesnt inherit autosomal from father...seems like we have some experts online today lmao. In ancient times these women fought along us I2A-DIN brothers they were referred to as "Amazons" female warriors and we fight against Illyrians same as now. Gheg stock I havent stop laughing since I started write this. Tall and lanky I am.

here's my 2nd post :) i2aproject blogspot writes:

The I-L621 tree also shows a new branch called I-A14877, part of I-A2512. This new branch contains a man from Greece, as well as a large family from New Mexico, USA. These men are very likely descended from a man named Juan Griego who was born in Greece and who came to New Mexico with the first Spanish expedition in 1598. In fact the entire I-A2512 branch contains only Greek families, the New Mexico families, an old Eastern European Jewish branch (I-A11372), and one puzzling result: an anonymous man from the Chuvash Republic, Russian Federation who was part of a scientific study. The Chuvash man is A7134+ meaning he is distantly related to the New Mexico/Greek I-A14877 branch, and much more distantly related to the Jewish and other Greek branches. There are a few Greek men in our project who belong to I-A2512 and who have not done Big Ys. If these men do Big Ys, I think we will learn about several new branches of I-A2512 and many new SNPs in these branches.

Apparantly there is a number of Askenazi Jews that have been tested with I2A-DIN and they belong to the I-A11372 subgroup. They probably had nothing to do with the Middle East, most likely their ancestors lived in the Byzantine empire but they belonged to a religious-Jewish minority.

You can also check the L621 tree from BigY results in ftdna

I am clearing any confusion about I2A-DIN, for people who might have interest in discussion.

I must add user ba97200 has an extensive knowledge and track record with a grand total of 1 post on eupedia.com. Lol. And decided to share their very important wisdom about apparent new findings of "Jewish Origins" of Y-DNA haplogroup I-CTS10228 in a convenient time.

check out I-A11372 subcluster at I2 fdna project or i2aproject blog, you'll be surprised... It has more to do with religion rather than ethnicity though i think
There no exists Jewish subcluster I-CTS10228, nice try. You can try prove me wrong but your research will lead to dead end.

check out I-A11372 subcluster at I2 fdna project or i2aproject blog, you'll be surprised... It has more to do with religion rather than ethnicity though i think

Only one sample found in the study, Jewish people were in areas with I2A-DIN so rare mixing occured. This does not represent Slavs as a population. Saying this is cheap shot. If you want answers to these questions order dna test and check Ashkenazi %, for me Ashkenazi 0.00%.

i have no Ashkenazi either in my autosomal ethnicity estimate (it has almost nothing to do with our paternal ancestor since eg in the year 1000 AD our paternal ancestor was only 1 out of 2 billion ancestors - yes there werent 2 billion people by that time some of our ancestors had common ancestors etc) , nevertheless in the Ftdna I2 project there are 7 Jewish bigY tests and a total of 36 Jewish members A2512>A10959> Presumed Y23116. Most likely their ancestors lived in the Byzantine empire and moved to North East Europe about 1000 years ago since A2512 and A10959 have only been tested so far on Greeks.

Anyway i don't belong to the Y23116 branch so it's not my interest. As far as the topic, 3 out of 4 branches of I-CTS10228 are probably good indicators of a movement from NorthEast Europe to the Balkans in the early ADs so it could be an indication of Slavic migration. The 4th branch, A2512 shows an earlier migration to Greece in the last centuries BC.

Only one sample found in the study, Jewish people were in areas with I2A-DIN so rare mixing occured. This does not represent Slavs as a population. Saying this is cheap shot. If you want answers to these questions order dna test and check Ashkenazi %, for me Ashkenazi 0.00%.

i have no Ashkenazi either in my autosomal ethnicity estimate (it has almost nothing to do with our paternal ancestor since eg in the year 1000 AD our paternal ancestor was only 1 out of 2 billion ancestors - yes there werent 2 billion people by that time some of our ancestors had common ancestors etc) , nevertheless in the Ftdna I2 project there are 7 Jewish bigY tests and a total of 36 Jewish members A2512>A10959> Presumed Y23116. Most likely their ancestors lived in the Byzantine empire and moved to North East Europe about 1000 years ago since A2512 and A10959 have only been tested so far on Greeks.

Anyway i don't belong to the Y23116 branch so it's not my interest. As far as the topic, 3 out of 4 branches of I-CTS10228 are probably good indicators of a movement from NorthEast Europe to the Balkans in the early ADs so it could be an indication of Slavic migration. The 4th branch, A2512 shows an earlier migration to Greece in the last centuries BC.

This is map some Croat guy made:

I2a-CTS10228

i2a_ver2.png

R1a + I2a-CTS10228:

r1a_i2a_ver2.png

http://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?p=65689225&postcount=182

It would be very nice that you list those scientific articles.

From "Y-Chromosome Analysis in Individuals Bearing the Basarab Name of the First Dynasty of Wallachian Kings":

Of 38 individuals from Dolj, 5 is I-P37 ->13%
11 from Mehedinti, 1 is P37 ->9%
50 form Cluj, 6 are P37 ->12%
50 from Brasov. 13 are P37->26%

From "Paleo-Balkan and Slavic Contributions to the Genetic Pool of Moldavians: Insights from the Y Chromosome"
Piatra Neamt 41%

These numbers are pretty different from the numbers on your map.

Romania-Vrancea 1128310.71%
Romania-Calarasi, Lalomita, Constanca 11591322.03%
Romania -Olt, Prahova, Teleorman, Dambovita, Arges 11351131.43%
Romania - Mehedinti and Dolj 946613.04%
Romania-Ploiesti (Prahova) 4361130.56%
Romania - Constanta 4311032.26%
Romania: Piatra-Neamt and Buhusi 12542240.7%
Romania - Brasov 5501326.00%
Romania- Cluj 550612.00%
Romania-Oradea 13731723.29%
Moldova (South)- Karahasani 12711216.90%
Moldova (North)- Sofia 12541425.93%

My statistic for Romania and Moldova

I made the new maps according to Vlad82 data, but have no rights to post links, images or anything until I reach 10 posts. Sorry...

This thread has been viewed 71004 times.

Back