• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to say this as simply as possible so that you understand. While I may deplore adultery on a personal level I don't believe in criminalizing it. SEXUAL ASSAULT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING; IT'S A CRIME. Understand now?

If those women had come forward earlier I would have begged for the chance to prosecute him and send him to jail. If some of the events are within the statute of limitations, which I sincerely hope is the case, it could still happen. Bill Clinton should have gone to jail as well. If people weren't such hypocrites both would pay the price.

It's time that some of you men be realistic. In civilized societies grabbing and manhandling women against their will is no longer allowed. GET IT?

I'll try to say this as simply as possible so that you understand. While I may deplore adultery on a personal level I don't believe in criminalizing it. SEXUAL ASSAULT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING; IT'S A CRIME. Understand now?

If those women had come forward earlier I would have begged for the chance to prosecute him and send him to jail. If some of the events are within the statute of limitations, which I sincerely hope is the case, it could still happen. Bill Clinton should have gone to jail as well. If people weren't such hypocrites both would pay the price.

It's time that some of you men be realistic. In civilized societies grabbing and manhandling women against their will is no longer allowed. GET IT?

Absolutely! No way I am for doing anything to a women without their consent! If he did it, and probably he did some of them, it was because they gave him the wrong signal, ambiguous signal. Had they been firm that they would not tolerated such moves he would not have dared doing anything because would have ended in justice system. You have to admit that those women have gotten payout from Clinton campaign and right there their claims are weakened.

Absolutely! No way I am for doing anything to a women without their consent! If he did it, and probably he did some of them, it was because they gave him the wrong signal, ambiguous signal. Had they been firm that they would not tolerated such moves he would not have dared doing anything because would have ended in justice system. You have to admit that those women have gotten payout from Clinton campaign and right there their claims are weakened.

That's absolute **** ****. Every woman who gets assaulted or raped is "asking for it", is she? That's the excuse the immigrants in Europe gave. You're obviously no better. Maybe you should get kicked out of Europe or the U.S. while we're at it.

Listen close, buddy: you grope and grab a woman and give that excuse and you'll wind up behind bars where men will be grabbing you, and worse, and claiming you led them on. Even prisoners don't like men who sexually assault women.

:LOL:

Be a bit realistic! That Trump abused his way with women, one in the right mind does not need proof for that. He had a privileged status and he used it. But so did Berlusconi, Putin and so on. No rich man stayed ever with one women. Now Trump is over with that sport. He has to take care of the young lady he calls wife, if not others will do to him what he was trying to do to others. He also has to deal with legacy of having small hands, news spread from one of his ex-es to Rubio campaign :LOL:. His health does not look like one who can play with women. He could barely breathe if you noticed. So we are on the safe side regarding his sexuality. His policies look inspiring and attractive,. Would you not agree with the wall, or re- negotiating Nafta that is draining jobs of America, or ....?
Let me get it straight. You are a Mexican who lives in US and you want Trump to build the wall to stop Mexicans coming to US?

How can jobs grow when Industries are living? Why if 50 million Americans have a job get food stumps as well? Ajob is an activity that supports ones living needs.

The paperwork speaks for itself, just filled up an entire shelf of new business applications dedicated to 2016.

Trump was virtually tied with Clinton before all of this came out. Now he's anywhere from 4-10 points behind nationally and about 5 points in the crucial swing states. We haven't had a trouncing like this since the Goldwater run, I think.

I would bet a large sum that the media and the Clinton people played this like virtuoso conductors. During the primary the media gave him millions in free air time so he'd be the nominee, knowing they had tape upon tape in the vault and the women lined up, and a lot of the Republican primary voters and Trump himself were played for fools.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Trump was virtually tied with Clinton before all of this came out. Now he's anywhere from 4-10 points behind nationally and about 5 points in the crucial swing states. We haven't had a trouncing like this since the Goldwater run, I think.

I would bet a large sum that the media and the Clinton people played this like virtuoso conductors. During the primary the media gave him millions in free air time so he'd be the nominee, knowing they had tape upon tape in the vault and the women lined up, and a lot of the Republican primary voters and Trump himself were played for fools.

While this can make sense, I am under the impression that Trump was on a perpetual attack over the media always claiming its biased and against him. If not mistaken at some point he was bragging that he even made it through against all odds and he is unstoppable. It was also mentioned that even tho the media was anti Brexit in the UK the pro Brexit still won, and the same thing was happening in America. On the other hand it also could have been all very finely tuned to work that way. So if this is true, would that mean that Democrats are smarter then Republicans in such affairs?

If someone is universal and ubiquitoes ass and a pig through out his life, you don't need to play him, you just expose his life and true self. Good material comes all the time from all sources. This should be already long time over and done. The said part is how many people believe in his good intentions, promises and approve his aggressive and hateful behaviour. Everybody knows he is a pig, and yet he is liked by so many. What is wrong with this people?!!!

Great, campaign defining/ending speech by FLOTUS:

[/QUOTE]

It's a shame for Hillary that the two best speeches given on behalf of a presidential campaign this cycle haven't come from her, but from her former rival Michelle Obama. :wary2: Though upstaged and outdone, I doubt Hillary cares much as long as she wins (she is power hungry, after all), and it's now clear that she will...thanks largely to amazing surrogates and a hopelessly incompetent, blundering oaf of a competitor. Praise be to Odin.

If someone is universal and ubiquitoes ass and a pig through out his life, you don't need to play him, you just expose his life and true self. Good material comes all the time from all sources. This should be already long time over and done. The said part is how many people believe in his good intentions, promises and approve his aggressive and hateful behaviour. Everybody knows he is a pig, and yet he is liked by so many. What is wrong with this people?!!!

1.) Stupidity (a lack of capacity) and/or ignorance (a lack of facts and accurate information).

2.) Years of cumulative disappointment and dissatisfaction with the status quo/establishment politics that they are willing to (almost literally) blow up the whole system--said succinctly, they are angry, scared and desperate, a terrible combination.

3.) They share Trump's biases and prejudices to varying degrees; they think like him and so they don't take issue with his gross marginality ("basket of deplorables").

Bill Clinton was also charged with more than questionable conduct, and I'm not talking about his constant cheating on his wife. I'm talking about dropping his pants in front of women, groping at their breasts, and a charge of rape. That's all in addition to his perverted antics with a young intern in the Oval Office itself. Yet Democrats and left leaning people ignore(d) it or said they were all lies. I haven't heard of any assaults since then, so maybe he learned his lesson, but the antics with interns continues. He built a multi-million dollar residence at his library where he entertains them; he even wanted to add a pool because he thought they might enjoy it. Can anyone spell old PIG?

Some people didn't and don't care because they approve((d) of his policies. They just care about Trump's because they don't like his.... The hypocrisy on all sides is sickening.

@Wanderlust

Perhaps since the late eighties, maybe starting with Morton Downey, Jerry Springer... then on through Rush Limbaugh and the talk radio right, then culminating in Fox News and in various assortments of 'reality' TV, a steady, daily diet of news and views "they" can use, to hate and vilify. I know that's not the whole story, but it must play a part in this... 1.) 2.) and 3.)

Clinton was a pig, and so was FDR and JFK, as well as LBJ--the whole lot of them. Clinton was impeached for the Lewinski scandal, and judged by more pigs, men who cheated on their wives, but at the same time those guys were members of a party that touted Family Values... It gives me a headache.

I can't stand Trumps talking. The constant repetitions, not finished sentences, incoherent sentences, ADHD-switch to different subjects in one sentence. It is one thing to "colour" speech to emphasize something, the other to be vague, overblown, illogical and unfactual in every sentence. It drives me nuts. I can't listen to him just for his "style", or my sense of taste. And this is beside all the insults and hatred he commands with his mouth, dangerous international "policies" and disastrous economic "plan", which will spin the whole world into long horrible recession.

Did someone asked him a question to come clean, to what point in history he wants to reverse America to be Great Again?
When was America so much better than today? 200 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago? When was it so great that today's America pales in comparison?

I can't stand Trumps talking. The constant repetitions, not finished sentences, incoherent sentences, ADHD-switch to different subjects in one sentence. It is one thing to "colour" speech to emphasize something, the other to be vague, overblown, illogical and unfactual in every sentence. It drives me nuts. I can't listen to him just for his "style", or my sense of taste. And this is beside all the insults and hatred he commands with his mouth, dangerous international "policies" and disastrous economic "plan", which will spin the whole world into long horrible recession.

Did someone asked him a question to come clean, to what point in history he wants to reverse America to be Great Again?
When was America so much better than today? 200 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago? When was it so great that today's America pales in comparison?

There is always another option

66521807f3a5026ee82cc03b1e7b9247_view.jpg

http://epravo.ba/ http://www.bih-pravo.org/ https://advokat-prnjavorac.com/

Maybe Great in starting wars and stealing oil from Arab countries etc. They didn't start any war for ages, there must be at least 10 years, a looong period :D

Last edited:
From the comment section of that You Tube video posted by Wanderlust:

"Michelle Obama's sensitivity and outrage at Trump's crude talk seems contrived and selective. She seemed really comfortable with rolling out the red carpet at the White House for Hip-Hop and Gangsta Rap stars who brag about physically drugging and abusing girls, and calling them all kinds of horrible names. Hypocrisy. Nothing but leftist propaganda." / 143 likes.

When was America so much better than today? 200 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago? When was it so great

Around 1950-70 I think it was the peak of US economic power relative to the rest of the world.

George Soros rigged voting machines in 16 states!
https://www.libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/warning-george-soros-rigging-voting-machines-16-states-state-list/

In the US, Smartmatic has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States:
Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

From the comment section of that You Tube video posted by Wanderlust:

"Michelle Obama's sensitivity and outrage at Trump's crude talk seems contrived and selective. She seemed really comfortable with rolling out the red carpet at the White House for Hip-Hop and Gangsta Rap stars who brag about physically drugging and abusing girls, and calling them all kinds of horrible names. Hypocrisy. Nothing but leftist propaganda." / 143 likes.

Around 1950-70 I think it was the peak of US economic power relative to the rest of the world.
Lol, relativistic Great America. Now, explain relativism to Trump and his supporters.
Now, how life in America back then compares in real terms to today's. I'm sure you can find statistic about real dollars, length of life, quality of cars and homes, vacations, life with smart phones, employment equality, etc.

George Soros rigged voting machines in 16 states!
https://www.libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/warning-george-soros-rigging-voting-machines-16-states-state-list/

In the US, Smartmatic has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States:
Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

Conspiracy master DejaVu is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 704156 times.

Back