• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also makes the point, after he and other Democrat operatives examined the votes by neighborhood that the same white workers who voted for Obama in both prior cycles went for Trump by a much higher margin this time around. As I've been saying, this wasn't about race for these people, it was about economic anxiety.
I don't think we should blame it one one thing alone. I would characterize Trump supporters as few groups, often overlapping. Not in particular order:

1. Dissatisfied with political establishment, and Obama changes.
2. Dissatisfied with personal economic status, loss of manufacturing jobs.
3. Scared by recent muslim terrorist attacks in Europe and US.
4. Scared by whites becoming minority in America, and waves of Mexicans.
5. Scared of losing mainstream culture and religion.
6. Natural conservatives, scared of social changes (gay marriages, legalization of marihuana, obama care, etc), reversing to old ways "when America was great".
7. People arrogant and bullies, encouraged by Trump example of abusing women and minorities, or even war heroes. To show your hate and bad streak is ok now.
8. Gullible souls who loved Trump as a host of Apprentice.
9. Many Christians and other anti-Muslim folks, who see Trump as a defender of America against Muslim invasion.

Hillary Clinton's major problem was that she was a corrupt, Washington insider and everyone knew it. She also offered no real message other than the usual pandering to different special interest groups.

In addition to that I agree with Edao's point, and I think that's a big problem going forward.

Hillary's personality with white folks was a big deal! She got beaten by Obama, Sanders on their primaries by white folks. Not many whites liked her. She did well among blacks and minorities. But also is Democratic party issue. Democrats are being deserted by white folks. Being often engaged with minorities and their problems poor white folks do not feel represented by democrats. This could be seen in democrats poor results in congress and Senate which has more broader representation. If Democrats don't change the tune, stop calling whites racists but dealing with their problems, DP is headed becoming the party of nonwhites. I supported Trump for different reason not because he is brilliant. He has to backtrack all the promises he made for free trade. But I hope he builds the wall. If not then the unification with Mexico is unstoppable.

MSNBC is running "Morning Joe's" post election interview with Michael Moore. In Michigan Trump will win by about 11,000 popular votes statewide. In Flint alone, a basically black city, tens of thousands of people apparently voted for all the down ballot slots, but didn't vote for a Presidential candidate. That's not a charisma thing, that's a disgust thing, with both of them.

They were just like me. :)

He also makes the point, after he and other Democrat operatives examined the votes by neighborhood that the same white workers who voted for Obama in both prior cycles went for Trump by a much higher margin this time around. As I've been saying, this wasn't about race for these people, it was about economic anxiety.

For the minority communities, fear whipped up by the media was stronger than economics, but it wasn't enough to get them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

The data is there.

Despite the lack on evidence of racism, NAFTA was signed only a couple of days before my birth. If the small towns are turning into rust belts, maybe it's time to give the countryside a turn to improve since we city folks and Liberal Olympic Mountaineers had our turn.

American media finally admit that they are just propagandists:

They even used their own people pretending to be Trump voters:

http://truthfeed.com/video-pathetic...ose-as-a-fake-outraged-trump-protester/35030/

CNN-CAMERMAN-01-800x416.jpg

Despite the lack on evidence of racism, NAFTA was signed only a couple of days before my birth. If the small towns are turning into rust belts, maybe it's time to give the countryside a turn to improve since we city folks and Liberal Olympic Mountaineers had our turn.

Maybe all the leaders should come from rural instead of urban populace

Mexico 2:1 USA, so:

CxCwX8-XUAAYjW-.jpg

But maybe they will at least take in your emigrants when Canada builds its own wall.

Great speech by Jonathan Pie which explains why Trump won and why there's a rise of right-wingism in the West. If he took 10 chill pills and used the word "****" 1,000 less times his speech would be even better.

Jerry Springer recognizes Trump as likely character from his show, and these shouldn't be presidents.

Jerry Springer recognizes Trump as likely character from his show, and these shouldn't be presidents.

Where did the declaration of independence mention race? "All men are created equal" clearly didn't refer to race. As much as treating people nicely and giving everyone equal rights is a hallmark of Democracy(or whatever you wanna call it) and America, racial equality wasn't an issue and wasn't pushed till many years after 1776. It wasn't pushed because Colonial America wasn't multi-racial and was barely multi-ethnic. This is something many Americans don't know.

Trump, juust like the traditional politicians is 100 % oportunistic in his actions and speeches.
The difference is communication.
Traditional politician communicat through the press with whom they have some kind alliance.
Trump adresses the people directly. In this he is very blunt and he is not afraid for any controversy.
The press and the traditional politicians had lost the confidence of large groups of the population.
Nobody was communicating with them any more.
Till Trump came.
That is why he is demonised by press and traditional politics.
Traditional politics will be very oportunistic and adapt themselves to the style and rhetoric of Trump to try and recover some of the votes of the population they had forgotten.
Traditional press will find it much harder to recover what they lost in this campaign. They are losing much of the grip they had on society.

Is CNN actually Clinton News Network or Clinton Narrative Network, because I saw both versions?

=========

Ultimate Trump victory song:

I think France will follow,
Next Francais president I believe is Le Pen,

considering also the Brexit
I see the days of neo-laissez-fair over,
time to return to ethnic-national states by citizens for citizens and not for states for bankers, fortune hunters, golden boys and corporations,

I wish Trump to stop TTIP and globalization, and bring back the lost industry to some US states that suffer from unemployment like Detroit or other.

I doubt it. I think Le Pen's supporters make up maximum 28% of the vote. France is a very sexist country, I honesty doubt she will win. This man, Juppé (on pense qu’il va gagner).

Trump will prevent WWIII with the Russians.

I doubt it. I think Le Pen's supporters make up maximum 28% of the vote. France is a very sexist country, I honesty doubt she will win. This man, Juppé (on pense qu’il va gagner).

Trump will prevent WWIII with the Russians.

For Americans Russians are no longer a match or a concern.
China is.

I think France will follow,
Next Francais president I believe is Le Pen,

considering also the Brexit
I see the days of neo-laissez-fair over,
time to return to ethnic-national states by citizens for citizens and not for states for bankers, fortune hunters, golden boys and corporations,

I wish Trump to stop TTIP and globalization, and bring back the lost industry to some US states that suffer from unemployment like Detroit or other.

In general, 2017 is going to be a very "interesting" year in Europe:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nald-trump-brexit-italy-referendum?CMP=twt_gu

4 December: Italian constitutional referendum
4 December: Austrian presidential election
15 March 2017: Dutch elections
23 April/7 May 2017: French presidential elections
September or October 2017: German elections

Can't barrage the Farage, can't stump the Trump, what's next?: :LOL:

CxGZ6-dWIAAjOQ8.jpg

China is.

Bill Clinton spread hate filled speech against China while campaigning but immediately after assuming office he ushered China into the WTO. George W. Bush negatively called China a "strategic competitor" and after assuming office he embraced China with open arms as an ally in his war on terror. Similarly Obama in 2008 while campaigning called for being "tough" on China but after assuming office he too learned the realities of international relations. In the same way it is too early to judge what Trump will and will not do...

China is.

China is also a concern for Russia. Trump and Putin will most likely cooperate to prevent Chinese supremacy.

======================

When it comes to my previous post:

4 December: Italian constitutional referendum
(...)

Oh well... Looks like another Brexit/Trump scenario is going to happen in Italy. Here even polls aren't lying:

M5S = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Star_Movement

italian-polls-21.png

Just like many historians consider year 1914 as the end of the so called "Long 19th century", I suppose that future historians will count year 2016 as the end of the 20th century. Of course I am by no means saying that we will soon have a war like WW1.

Quite the opposite - I hope that soon we will, at last, see the end of all major wars. Because the 20th century is known as the "Century of Wars". War on Terror and related conflicts in the 2000s and 2010s can be counted as part of that "Century of Wars".

And in fact we can also say that the Cold War did not end in 1991, but has continued all the way until the present-day.

Only now Russian-NATO relations are finally going to improve. So maybe 2016 is the final end of the "Long Cold War".

My last analysis aproach on the subject,

First lets look at profile of Hilary,
what amazed me for years in USA political system was, the 'no politician dinosaurs'
like in my country where we had same politicians even for 40-50 years.
Hilary is the first politician dinosaur in USA,
she is from the times she was first lady at white house,
and THAT WAS THE BIG MISTAKE OF DEMOCRAT PARTY at these elections.
they choose the most ambitious woman for another time, which was already known to voters,
and not surprise them, it is like they refurbished an old tractor and present it as new.
IT IS TIME FOR MANY TO RESIGN AND ASK APOLOGIES IN THIS PARTY

Now lets look the winner,
he does seem any extra terestrial man, neither a pretty handsome, etc etc,
then why US vote him?
cause HE SPOKE ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEMS OF A COMMON MIDDLE CLASS CITIZEN, that is not feeded by state.
and the results is a message to all goverments and modern philosophers etc etc
CITIZENS VOTE TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY and have opignion not only at political subjects,
BUT ALSO AT ECONOMICAL.
THEY VOTE TO CONTROL THE MONEY OF THE STATE, AND NOT ONLY SAUVEREIGN.

and generally that is wide spread among western world, st least in Europe until yesterday,
Republicans took the message from Europe,
Democrats did not,

That was Hillary's campaign , a reliable old tractor that worked for decades, for the 'good' of USA refurbished,

sm-case-03.jpg

and that was the campaign effort of Trump.
Business man, every body loves business at USA

next door man that knows our problems, a kind of modern 'Mahatma'
Mahatma-Gandhi-Dandi-March.jpg

and also a Defender of the culture, a modern templar,
knighttemplar.gif

Last edited:
Black Trump supporter apologizes for voting Trump, he now realizes he made a gross mistake:

My last analysis aproach on the subject,

First lets look at profile of Hilary,
what amazed me for years in USA political system was, the 'no politician dinosaurs'
like in my country where we had same politicians even for 40-50 years.
Hilary is the first politician dinosaur in USA,
she is from the times she was first lady at white house,
and THAT WAS THE BIG MISTAKE OF DEMOCRAT PARTY at these elections.
they choose the most ambitious woman for another time, which was already known to voters,
and not surprise them, it is like they refurbished an old tractor and present it as new.
IT IS TIME FOR MANY TO RESIGN AND ASK APOLOGIES IN THIS PARTY

Now lets look the winner,
she does seem any extra terestrial man, neither a pretty handsome, etc etc,
then why US vote him?
cause HE SPOKE ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEMS OF A COMMON MIDDLE CLASS CITIZEN, that is not feeded by state.
and the results is a message to all goverments and modern philosophers etc etc
CITIZENS VOTE TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY and have not opignion at political subjects,
BUT ALSO AT ECONOMICAL.
THEY VOTE TO CONTROL THE MONEY OF THE STATE, AND NOT ONLY SAUVEREIGN.

and generally that is wide spread among western world, st least in Europe until yesterday,
Republicans took the message from Europe,
Democrats did not,

That was Hillary's campaign , a reliable old tractor that worked for decades, for the 'good' of USA refurbished,

sm-case-03.jpg

and that was the campaign effort of Trump.
Business man, every body loves business at USA

next door man that knows our problems, a kind of modern 'Mahatma'
Mahatma-Gandhi-Dandi-March.jpg

and also a Defender of the culture, a modern templar,
knighttemplar.gif

This is a great summary except for one thing.
Trump is no Templar. He is not even a soldier but a Vietnam draft dodger.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700824 times.

Back