• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama has lower than 130 and Trump has higher than 130. At least this is what a quick Google search tells me.

I'm sure these figures are the results of standardized testing and not estimates taken from clickbait articles in right wing tabloids.

come on, I did not say that Trump is a succed president, or the good guy,
my post #1018 is clear,
Americans love Busineesmans, and a succed businessman earns money,
that luxury of Trump in the eyes of a voter is a mark of succesion and correct dicisions,

in Fact if the other candidate of Democrats party
Sanders if remember correct HAD THIS SUPPORT, surely he could easily elected

both finalists Trump and clinton were the worst that USA politics had to show,
but among the 2
Hilary's connection with press and party shows clearly how connected is with the 'planets' of corruption machine and media,
that makes her dangerous.
she is a political dinosaur,
and dinosaurs have big support,
but also carry weights of the past, 'many favors' to replenish

It is not Trump that won,
It is Hilary that lost, and the Democrats for wrong desicion for finalist, and wrong campaign image.
One of her shortcoming is that many Americans hate to have the same family in power. Bush was really a disappointment and people got sour so the dynasty syndrome was also a factor. Another one is the electoral system. Hillary is expected to have 2 million more votes than Trump and she still losses because of the system.

I'm sure these figures are the results of standardized testing and not estimates taken from clickbait articles in right wing tabloids.

He is a successful businessman, so I don't need to see his IQ test to know that he must be an intelligent person.

There is no way that his IQ is low, even if he seems to be "stupid". A successful Polish pop singer "Doda" Dorota Rabczewska is also considered "a silly person", and she is uneducated (she focused on singing and never went to college / university). But she writes rather original lyrics for her own songs, and her IQ is 156 (but I don't think she would be a good President of anything):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doda_(singer)#Personal_life

2aha9s5.jpg

@Lebrok,

I haven't seen any convincing evidence Trump is racist. He has said offensive things about racial groups but he has said offensive things about everyone. This doesn't make him a racist. Even if he is a bit racist that isn't a big deal because everyone has prejudices and he almost certainly isn't the type of racist who wants to take away rights or discriminate. Do you remember the stuff he said about his Republican opponents? Just terrible, definitely worse than what he said about Mexicans. He's a big time a-hole. But I don't care very much because a lot of a-holes are successful people and good leaders. Name a historically famous leader who wasn't an a-hole? It's difficult. Survival of the fittest and Donald Trump has proven he's good at that. If he says outright racist things or similar things he did in the Republican primary or whatever I'll be against him but he hasn't done enough to make me against him.

Btw, Donald and Melanie Trump are clearly a fake couple. Melanie married him for the money. That alone might say a lot about the type of person Trump is. I don't think we should trust him or view him as a good guy or hero like he wants. The same goes for almost any politician.

these intelligent people in all their intelligence and wisdom did a stupid thing
they misjudged the situation and lost a lot of their customers

at least they realise they did something stupid, which makes them smarter than you
All wild guesses. I can also assume that from now on half of population, especially these with high income, will never rent a room in Trump towers.

Obama has lower than 130 and Trump has higher than 130. At least this is what a quick Google search tells me.
A quick search of internet tells me that Aliens visited Earth.

One of her shortcoming is that many Americans hate to have the same family in power. Bush was really a disappointment and people got sour so the dynasty syndrome was also a factor. Another one is the electoral system. Hillary is expected to have 2 million more votes than Trump and she still losses because of the system.
I'm still waiting for Trump's explanation how the rigged and controlled by elite system elected him a president. And Tomenable's explanation where is hiding the "silent majority".

But she writes rather original lyrics for her own songs, and her IQ is 156 (but I don't think she would be a good President of anything):
No? She must be some sort of smart libertarian and atheist? lol I like your examples of very smart people. Keep them coming.

In May 2010, the Warsaw prosecutor's office charged Doda with the crime of "offending religious sensibilities" for remarking in a year-earlier television interview that she believed more in dinosaurs than she did in the Bible because "it is hard to believe in something written by people who drank too much wine and smoked herbal cigarettes."[20] In January 2012 she was found guilty and fined 5,000 złoty by local court Warszawa-Mokotów.[21] Her appeal was not effective. In June 2012 district court in Warsaw upheld the verdict of the local court.[21
Ciemnogrod.

@Lebrok,

I haven't seen any convincing evidence Trump is racist. He has said offensive things about racial groups but he has said offensive things about everyone. This doesn't make him a racist. Even if he is a bit racist
Maybe Angela's prophecy came true. He did so many hateful things to so many that they lost their true meaning. He did so many hateful remarks that we can't remember one.
Not only a racist but a bigot and a horrible human being.

that isn't a big deal because everyone has prejudices and he almost certainly isn't the type of racist who wants to take away rights or discriminate.
He did discriminate in the past, that's a fact. I said before that he is not the Racist, he is just a racist like many other ordinary people. Nevertheless he is one.

Do you remember the stuff he said about his Republican opponents? Just terrible, definitely worse than what he said about Mexicans.
Horrible man, perhaps with mild psychopathic tendencies. Whatever it is it is opposite to compassion.

He's a big time a-hole.
Yes indead.
But I don't care very much because a lot of a-holes are successful people and good leaders. Name a historically famous leader who wasn't an a-hole?
Not to the degree of Trump. He is way too much to let him pass. It is not about one or two things he did wrong. We all make mistakes. It is the volume of insanities, dealings, insults, wrong doings, hate speeches, mind changes, baseless accusations, lies, dictatorial tendencies, megalomaniac nature, greed and opulence, refusal to share wealth and paying taxes, vulgar treatment of women, belief in conspiracy theories, incitement to violence, not mentioning inability to concentrate on a subject and to formulate a proper sentences.
You see, the volume of badness, the whole package, makes him an awful human being.

Btw, Donald and Melanie Trump are clearly a fake couple. Melanie married him for the money. That alone might say a lot about the type of person Trump is. I don't think we should trust him or view him as a good guy or hero like he wants. The same goes for almost any politician.
Yep, a trophy wife. Though it is hard to judge, if she is happy in this relationship or not. Maybe she is. Trump doesn't need to be, as he can grab any pussy he wants. ;) A good thing from my point of view is that an emigrant became first lady, though I wish her english was better. Can't she spend a bit of his fortune for best english teacher in the country?

Yep, a trophy wife. Though it is hard to judge, if she is happy in this relationship or not. Maybe she is. Trump doesn't need to be, as he can grab any pussy he wants. ;) A good thing from my point of view is that an emigrant became first lady, though I wish her english was better. Can't she spend a bit of his fortune for best english teacher in the country?

I don't think so
In the sexual game woman is the hunter,
Trump is HER trophy

I think they are both happy with the arrangement. She seems very comfortable with him and my impression is that he does listen to her, which ultimately might be a good thing. I have a feeling that she is a good person by nature, which is a positive thing. This scenario is a new one to the white house too where the first lady was a model. She is a beautiful women too. (not that it has anything to do with the conversation). Seems like Americans do not look down on her modelling career which is a good thing, especially when so many Americans can be so die hard conservatives, especially the folks in the country. Well done Melania for breaking these taboos.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/news/a57623/melania-trump-modeling-photos/

All wild guesses. I can also assume that from now on half of population, especially these with high income, will never rent a room in Trump towers.

it's not a wild guess, it's a fact
you didn't read my link about the New York Times

you don't want to know the facts
you prefer to fulminate along with other dissapointed folks waking up in the new reality
I hope it relieves you

The rumors are that Hillary (after all) might have got a million more votes more then Trump over all.

it's not a wild guess, it's a fact
you didn't read my link about the New York Times

you don't want to know the facts
you prefer to fulminate along with other dissapointed folks waking up in the new reality
I hope it relieves you
Just read the link and I got to say, those slanders are new to me. Never knew that the news reporters were calling Trump supporters "Racist Rednecks". I usually turn on to Kiro7, Bbcnews and Politifact. Anyways, Trump has a sketchy record but since he won we gotta give him a chance. My Dad is betting that Trump will quit the White House by his first year but who is to say otherwise. Trump will likely not be another Raegan though; since raegan's Vice President George HW Bush voted for Hillary.

It is not Trump that won,
It is Hilary that lost, and the Democrats for wrong desicion for finalist, and wrong campaign image.

This is exactly right,or rather the Democrats chose the wrong candidate.

the electoral system is to protect states from inability of vote access
USA is not a state but a Union of states,
so the electoral is a represented system to protect states with few thousands against the states with decades of million, from a possible bad weather or not going to vote
for example if a typhoon happens to Missouri and only few can vote, and good weather in California,
that would be unfair to Missouri voters, but electoral equates that with analogy of population
that is also why elections are Tuesday and not Sunday and always at November and after the first Monday of the month.

surely if USA changes her political system, like dismiis Senators and Governors then the electoral system must end.

consider 4 states
state A with 1 M people
State B with 3 M
State C with 6 M
state D with 10 M

states ABC vote candidate Z and D votes candidate W
there is a balance if everybody votes,

but a disaster happens at state C for example, and only 51% vote, but candidate Z wons the state
that breaks the balance, and is unfair for state C and candidate Z,
But with electoral system the balance is restored

anyway, I think the electoral system is fair, but for times of 1800, when was designed,
Maybe it is time USA to change their system, but in the same values.

now if Clinton had more votes?
well it is good weather in California at November,
if elections were summer times, maybe Trump would get more votes for example in Alaska
and Californians went swimming and not vote

Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

700_a7288076aa4fb01632ec37dabc57030e.jpg

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/are_you_suffering_from_trump_acceptance_resistance_disorder_tard/136500

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700884 times.

Back