• Ted Cruz

3 5.36%
  • Marco Rubio

4 7.14%
  • Donald Trump

24 42.86%
Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2137

Thread: Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by Promenade View Post
    LeBrock you have no reason to ban me other than for my political views and you know this. People like you and Wanderlust are given free reign to express their hate for trump and the people who voted for him but people who speak out will be mocked and banned?

I don't much enjoy discussing politics but I felt obligated to here seeing how unwelcoming it was compared to the rest of the forum. I will discuss with the same level of sarcasm and wit that I see displayed in the thread here too.
    Yes kind of hits home for me when I'm on Conservative media Facebook pages, unfortunately I tend to get scramed off for my Liberal tendencies and upbringing. In Lebrok's defense lol; "Laugh out loud" is Millenial talk so if you take away that acronym, it kind of sounded like "brawl fuel". Although, Trump did say he wants to unite America in his victory speech. Might I suggest that this page be treated like the "Balkan Disagreements page?". Maybe that way, we can hear each other out and come to an agreement. I'm not sure, what do you think?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/9/donald-trump-claims-victory-vows-unite-country/

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Honestly I had enough of his impertinence, so I didn't care to be factual anymore. Probably I heard something like 25% in California or New York, on a radio recently.

Fair enough. Anyways, here are some popular cyber acronyms. :) http://www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Promenade is responding to the people that "Didn't check their emotions at the door".
    They Insult The President, and disrespect the Office.
    This is how we know we are free. Try doing this in North Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia!
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post

Yes kind of hits home for me when I'm on Conservative media Facebook pages, unfortunately I tend to get scramed off for my Liberal tendencies and upbringing. In Lebrok's defense lol; "Laugh out loud" is Millenial talk so if you take away that acronym, it kind of sounded like "brawl fuel". Although, Trump did say he wants to unite America in his victory speech. Might I suggest that this page be treated like the "Balkan Disagreements page?". Maybe that way, we can hear each other out and come to an agreement. I'm not sure, what do you think?
    Exactly how I treat this, voicing my opinion on Trump, his exploits and whole farce of his presidency. The problem is that many Trumpists take it personally, like muslims when Muhammed is criticized, or christians when Jesus is.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    This is how we know we are free. Try doing this in North Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia!
    True. But threatening to ban a member, and NOT the other, when Both are expressing Strong opposite Rhetorics, is not Nice.
    Let them be.
    After all this is a Political Thread.
    🕷️

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

- Just for Laughs -
    Mark Twain said:
    "I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's"

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Promenade, LeBrok warned you bc you said this:
    "but the political comments from you are incredibly condescending. Get up and go put a tick in the list on your fridge of successful internet arguments if you want too, you've shown your true face here."
    You can't personally attack the mods here. I'm posting this so you don't shy away from this thread thinking youll be banned due to your political views.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

True. But threatening to ban a member, and NOT the other, when Both are expressing Strong opposite Rhetorics, is not Nice.
    Let them be.
    Cite me when I said I will ban him. You won't find it because it is not true. It must have a strong confirmation bias to hear what you want to hear.

If he is banned it won't be for his opinion on Trump or his conservative views, but verbal abuse of other members or not complying with multiple moderator warnings.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Promenade, LeBrok warned you bc you said this:
    "but the political comments from you are incredibly condescending. Get up and go put a tick in the list on your fridge of successful internet arguments if you want too, you've shown your true face here."
    You can't personally attack the mods here. I'm posting this so you don't shy away from this thread thinking youll be banned due to your political views.
    Exactly for what the warning was issued and why I stopped talking to him. The guy has terribly short fuse, and he takes criticizing Trump very personally. Peace out.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Exactly for what the warning was issued and why I stopped talking to him. The guy has terribly short fuse, and he takes criticizing Trump very personally. Peace out.
    Criticizing Trump is fair game, Verbally Assaulting his Supporters is not.
    As I Reminder many of them voted Twice for Obama, and 12% of Sanders people voted for Donald J. Trump.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

Criticizing Trump is fair game, Verbally Assaulting his Supporters is not.
    As I Reminder many of them voted Twice for Obama, and 12% of Sanders people voted for Donald J. Trump.
    Lebrok is just doing his job, sometimes as a moderator you got to be a little rough inorder to bring down the law; enforce website rules.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U106 R-L1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

I do have respect for the moderation here since this site does attract unstable personalities from time to time. There is a conflict of interest when it comes to politics on LeBrocks end but of course he entitled to his opinion as we all are. I do also agree that there will be little positive coming from a discussion here, it already quickly escalated into Balkan like disagreements as others others noted.

As for the 46 percent support number there are polls that support it http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...rez_track_sep8
    but of course aggregate polls challenge this.

I do not wish ill on anyone here even if we disagree on politics.
    Last edited by Promenade; 10-09-17 at 18:03.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group

I do have respect for the moderation here since this site does attract unstable personalities from time to time. There is a conflict of interest when it comes to politics on LeBrocks end but of course he entitled to his opinion as we all are. I do also agree that there will be little positive coming from a discussion here, it already quickly escalated into Balkan like disagreements as others others noted.

As for the 46 percent support number there are polls that support it http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...rez_track_sep8

It's not a problem, personally I'm more inclined to let the history books to do their thing. These are turbulent times, however I don't suppose both parties have at least some common ground? ;) In Trump's inaugural address, he mentioned that he wanted to unite both parties after all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ranscript.html

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    September 11
    UNITED WE STAND

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

^^
    He's none of that! He made money through deception and lawsuits as well as having truck loads of money to start with courtesy of his wealthy dad. That smart business man crap is what it is-crap. Just like Trump himself. How else can we explain the en masse resignation of his staff or the fact that almost every world leader hates him (funnier still is that he's despised by his own party)?

What needs to be done world wide is a fireworks display celebrating Trump's resignation or impeachment/firing when it inevitably happens. there should be fireworks launched around every major landmark such as the eifil tower, Washington monument, the Vatican, stone henge, the pyramids in Egypt, the parthanon, etc.

The irony is that his lameness is the only positive he has brought to the table. It's an excellent source of comedy and brightens my mood after a bad day.

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

That aside, I am eager to have someone answer this short little question: how is Trump's presidency beneficial to this nation? I'm open minded and if someone can convince me he's the right pick, Ill support him.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1c
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W

Ethnic group
    English, Irish and German

Let them be.
    He has accused me of doing things too. (LeBrock) And has picked on me too. I thought I was the only one here. Until I saw this thread.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1c
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W

Ethnic group
    English, Irish and German

Balkan-like disagreements? Hahaha I have never heard that before.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

That aside, I am eager to have someone answer this short little question: how is Trump's presidency beneficial to this nation? I'm open minded and if someone can convince me he's the right pick, Ill support him.
    He means that Trump is beneficial to Russian nation, making America weaker and without friends, again. You are talking to Russian propagandists, Anthon the Bear. You'll never learn truth, just his agenda. Don't let him play you like a violin, or rather like russian harmoshka. ;)

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

That's our president..call someone of Native American descent "Pocahontas" at an event dedicated to Navajos!!

Seriously????

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

That's our president..call someone of Native American descent "Pocahontas" at an event dedicated to Navajos!!

Seriously????
    Racial Appropriation by Sen. Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American, is Dishonest.
    The Students didn’t get the Real Native Americans Perspective, and a Real Native American Professor got SCREW by the Senator deception.
    Seriously!!!!!

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Racial Appropriation by Sen. Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American, is Dishonest.
    The Students didn’t get the Real Native Americans Perspective, and a Real Native American Professor got SCREW by the Senator deception.
    Seriously!!!!!
    Oh she doesn't have Native American ancestry? I see your point

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Massive movemenTs behind scenes concerning key players in "RussiaGaTe" (enTire concepT may crumble like a house of cards).

Swamp drainage on schedule.

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Trumps judicial nominee doesnt know basic court concepts!!!

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/15/57106...estions-of-law

THIS IS BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! He couldn't answer questions students in law school would probably have no issue with, let alone a federal judge ROTFLZZ :/ !!!!!?!

Last edited by davef; 17-12-17 at 18:30.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

THIS IS BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! He couldn't answer questions students in law school would probably have no issue with, let alone a federal judge ROTFLZZ :/ !!!!!?!

But he was a great businessman!!! Llol
    So what? My 401K is doing “Fantastic”.
    Also Trump is lowering my taxes, and yours soon.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

But he was a great businessman!!! Llol
    USA political system is now like the Italian system, where the opposition only answer to any proposals is NO

Italian and USA opposition parties should now be known as the NO Parties from hence forth
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast