• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Donald and Melanie Trump are clearly a fake couple. Melanie married him for the money. That alone might say a lot about the type of person Trump is. I don't think we should trust him or view him as a good guy or hero like he wants. (...)

Is it only me who can see that your reasoning here is fallacious? If she really married him just for the money, then of course it says only about what type of person SHE - Melania - is. It does not say anything about what type of person Donald is.

By the way, they first met in 1998 and married in 2005, so you must also take these facts into account.

In 1998 Trump was a middle-aged man, not a "grumpy grandpa".

Yep, a trophy wife. Though it is hard to judge, if she is happy in this relationship or not. Maybe she is.

If she really is a gold digger, then why wouldn't she be happy when surrounded by mountains of gold, LOL?

Did anyone force her to marry a hoard of dollars? No, it was her decision.

Re-election for Trump in 2020 is probably guaranteed by now.

Everyone has learned what type of people are the most ardent of Clinton supporters:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/sick-hillary-supporters-wave-rape-melania-sign-dc-protest/

CxGimxIWEAE5MEh.jpg

And here are some of these "intelligent journalists", as LeBrok described them:

CxLV2pTWgAAsxjE.jpg:large

Tomenable still lives in the conviction that Trump cares more about Poles than Latinos.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/14/n...p-faces-yet-another-delay.html?pagewanted=all

NATO cost reduction is one of the key Trump issues. NATO membership is a thorn in the eye of Putin. So what's the win win in a deal between Putin and Trump?

Ok may be not direct through invasion. But a Warschau Pact 2.0.? A protectorate?

Thanks uncle Donald!

Donald Trump about Poles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_BdM5XdaPA

the electoral system is to protect states from inability of vote access
USA is not a state but a Union of states,
so the electoral is a represented system to protect states with few thousands against the states with decades of million, from a possible bad weather or not going to vote
for example if a typhoon happens to Missouri and only few can vote, and good weather in California,
that would be unfair to Missouri voters, but electoral equates that with analogy of population
that is also why elections are Tuesday and not Sunday and always at November and after the first Monday of the month.

surely if USA changes her political system, like dismiis Senators and Governors then the electoral system must end.

consider 4 states
state A with 1 M people
State B with 3 M
State C with 6 M
state D with 10 M

states ABC vote candidate Z and D votes candidate W
there is a balance if everybody votes,

but a disaster happens at state C for example, and only 51% vote, but candidate Z wons the state
that breaks the balance, and is unfair for state C and candidate Z,
But with electoral system the balance is restored

anyway, I think the electoral system is fair, but for times of 1800, when was designed,
Maybe it is time USA to change their system, but in the same values.

now if Clinton had more votes?
well it is good weather in California at November,
if elections were summer times, maybe Trump would get more votes for example in Alaska
and Californians went swimming and not vote

Just to be clear, Yetos, the number of electoral votes is based on the number of representatives in Congress, which is in turn based population. So, New York State has 29 electors, but New Hampshire has only 4.

As to Melania Trump, she seems like a gracious woman and a devoted mother. The fact remains that she put herself on the market and sold herself to the highest bidder. Personally, I think it's rather sad that you guys think that's perfectly normal both for her and for him. Whatever you may imagine, a lot of women are not like that, even very attractive women. There are also a lot of men who don't want to buy a wife for show and for sex. As to her beauty, I think she was very attractive in her natural state, but now, after all the surgery and botox, she looks like a plastic doll. Her features never move when she talks. One of my friends described her as looking like a tranny, or an android, and I don't think that's far off. Plus, I also find her English very annoying. If you think that most Americans, especially women, think it's great to have a first lady like this, you're mistaken. That's not at all what I hear. As for me, I often judge men by their wives. His taste, in women as in homes, shows that he's a basically shallow, vulgar man, as well as an insecure one.

I would agree with Fire-Haired about what kind of people are often wildly successful either in politics or business, or in any field, really, although I won't use the phrase he used. :) Many of them are not the sort of people you would want for friends. Most of those are able to hide their true nature. In Trump's case he's either too stupid or too arrogant to do it.

Oh...true story. A friend of mine has a friend who works for the company that did audio versions of both Obama's and McCain's books. She described them both using Fire-Haired's choice phrase. :)

In terms of IQ, the constitution requires two things of presidential candidates: that he or she be a U.S. citizen, and that he or she be 35+. This is a democratic country in the 21st century, not Plato's Republic. No elites get to decide what IQ is necessary, or degree, or anything else. Plus, I don't know why some of you assume that someone with a very high IQ would necessarily make a better president than someone closer to the normal range . As I wrote in another thread, after a certain base level other qualities are far more important.

"Historically, there is no correlation between academic achievement and success in the Oval Office. Some of the nation’s most fiercely intelligent presidents, including Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, and Jimmy Carter, ran troubled administrations; two of the century’s most influential presidents were also among the least academically distinguished—Ronald Reagan did just well enough at Eureka College to keep his football scholarship, and Franklin Roosevelt coasted through Harvard with gentleman’s C’s. So it’s hard to know if the student is really father to the president..."

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1999/11/08/dept-of-aptitude-walexandra-robbins

Ed. This rioting in the streets is creating a terrible backlash. If they want to ensure that Trump gets not just 4 but 8 years, keep it up. Does no one read history? What happened after the Chicago riots?

it's not a wild guess, it's a fact
you didn't read my link about the New York Times
And now you believe what New York Times says?!

Latest news from Trump: There won't be a wall but a fence.

Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

700_a7288076aa4fb01632ec37dabc57030e.jpg

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/are_you_suffering_from_trump_acceptance_resistance_disorder_tard/136500
I have a feeling that it gives you a great pleasure to post crying people, people in obvious pain, few times every single day. Keep in mind that it tell us more about you, not them, and what kind of compassionless person you are. Mean spirited bully, to say the least. No wonder you like Trump so much. It takes one to know one.

It gets worse.
Trump has chosen Stephen Bannon as adviser, one political novice advising another.
One wolf to encourage another wolf to eat up the poor sheep.

How will the Trump administration deal with emigrants from Muslim countries?

Take me for example ... I'm from a country that is associated with terrorism
But I'm an athiest ... if I were to come how will you deal with me ... send me back ? Or conduct a religious test on me ? will it be enough to say that I'm not Muslim ? What if I'm lying ?

Trump is less corrupt and more peaceful than hillary to be sure ... but the Muslim ban thing was really retarded.

How will the Trump administration deal with emigrants from Muslim countries?

Take me for example ... I'm from a country that is associated with terrorism
But I'm an athiest ... if I were to come how will you deal with me ... send me back ? Or conduct a religious test on me ? will it be enough to say that I'm not Muslim ? What if I'm lying ?

Trump is less corrupt and more peaceful than hillary to be sure ... but the Muslim ban thing was really retarded

He stated he will target anyone that does not have official papers will be sent back , regardless if they are christian, muslim, south-americans, africans, asians, eskimos etc ..........purely on the fact they are illegals, .................on the other hand, as of yesterday he has accepted the illegals that the Australian government has on manus and naura islands . No paperwork, no passport etc in Australia are branded as illegals .............so keep throwing your passport away(y)

Besides , what is your issue, you are not muslim .............unless you are illegal

In Australia , we send hundreds back to sri lanka or indonesia who are illegals every month.

I think some people are not giving proper weight to a very important election result that actually doesn't have all that much to do with Donald Trump: the Republicans* have increased their dominance of state legislatures. That means any chance of repealing the Electoral College a virtual impossibility. They also control the creation of district lines for Congress.

ALEC-State-Legislatures-2016-Election-Map-cropped-w-border-e1478733422934.png

On a federal level, whatever happens four years from now, in the interim the Obama legacy is going to be eviscerated, and that's largely because a lot of it was based on presidential orders. The president famously said he didn't care about what Congress wanted, because he had a pen and a phone. Well, see, that's the problem: President Trump will also have a pen and a phone.

There's also a trove of cases wending their way through the federal courts on the precise issue as to whether those Obama presidential orders were constitutional. My hunch is that they weren't, so it will be a salutary lesson for everyone including Trump. Remove the Obama orders if you like, but don't go creating your own. We don't have an imperial presidency.

Last edited:
No he called for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until the country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on. with official papers or without.

How can you ban a religion ?

I have a feeling that it gives you a great pleasure to post crying people, people in obvious pain, few times every single day. Keep in mind that it tell us more about you, not them, and what kind of compassionless person you are. Mean spirited bully, to say the least. No wonder you like Trump so much. It takes one to know one.

I have a lot of compassion, but I use all of it for people who cry for a reason.

So indeed I have no any compassion left for people who cry for no reason.

People with "First World Problems" who cry because they live in a democracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw

Last edited:
Latest news from Trump: There won't be a wall but a fence.
When Trump said "we are going to build a wall", it was just a metaphor for "we will strengthen our border control and improve screening for illegal immigrants". Did people actually interpret that literally and think that Trump was going to build a real wall? :unsure:

======================

kXT0UO1.png

When Trump said "we are going to build a wall", it was just a metaphor for "we will strengthen our border control and improve screening for illegal immigrants". Did people actually interpret that literally and think that Trump was going to build a real wall? :unsure:

I thought he said a strong beautiful powerful impenetrable wall with surveillance cameras
:unsure::grin: Tomenable its time to go out a little meet up with friends have a good laugh give American election a little break and come back with a fresh mind ;)

It was business men who caused globalisation and the creation of post-industrial rustbelts.

Thinking that a businessman like Trump is the right solution for the USA is like saying that a wolf can be trusted with a flock of sheep.

Trump has no political experience (even Reagan did) and he was too chicken to serve his country in Vietnam.

America's hope?
Some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 704568 times.

Back