• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you believe in debunked and disproven racial pseudoscience, so of course you don't see the problem with using an offensive word like "mongoloid."

I don't deny Tomenable can be racist at times but he's usually not and usually gives useful posts. Anyways, Mongoloid is not an offensive term. I was actually banned from anthrogencia for using it. It is ok to use it to refer to the skull shape anthropologist or whatever have called Mongoloid. East Asian people share lots of common ancestry and physical features. It isn't crazy to think you can identify them by their skull shape and then give that skull shape a name, I don't know maybe Mongoloid. It's wrong to assume any use of a term which has been used for racist purposes is racist.

"illegal" competition.

Um... no reason to put fact in scare quotes.

But blaming economically disenfranchised people of color instead of the predominantly white male, filthy rich top 1% who don't pay their fair share in taxes and whose capitalistic greed has truly robbed and pillaged the middle class

Oh you're not racist towards whites at all. They're just so evil and despicable they deserve your insults. How's white guilt and liberal immigration policy working out for Sweden? Open your eyes dude. This type of rhetoric is divisive along racial and other lines, hateful, and tremendously helped Trump win the election.

There will always be 30%-ish of smart self-aware people that will vote with logic and long-term thinking; and other 70%-ish smart or not so smart lacking self-awareness that will always vote through anger, fear, racial attitude or, plainly put, with their EGO. EGO equals (=) fear of anything that we might perceive it as a threat to anything, like a fear of not being able to carry guns freely, fear of having a woman for president and other blah. People, who cannot manage themselves and adapt to the fast changing world, feel that they are loosing ground under their feet therefore will always go for a dictator (read SUPERMAN) that will kill all those "bastards, put the women to their place" and close in their self indulgence of being better of everyone else. Isis, duterte, miloshevic, hitler, stalin, breivik, trump the list goes on, come from the same place. People choose dictators ("supermen") who will solve their problems overnight simply because it is easier to put the blame on minority groups then to accept responsibility for the shity situation created by themselves in the first place.

When the majority is white how on earth can a minority be responsible? Really? It is not about the color the skin either, polish people in UK feel the same these days simply because the focus of those who cannot accept the change want to go back as it was.

And when people are talking about change these days, unfortunately they are thinking about going back to where they were 10-20 years ago.
Well said FBS. I mentioned this few times. Recent changes in America and Europe were too fast for many, especially the conservative part of society. This will cause the "mood" pendulum to swing towards conservative this time, and electing more conservative leaders. Surely, the terrorist attacks, the big refugee crises, and economic situation of many helped push people into more conservative behaviour too.

Well newsflash, it will get worse. People will lose more jobs simply because we need to solve the problem of fuel and other non-sustainable ways of living. The fuel industry will crash, car industry (if they do not keep up the pace) will crash, transportation will change.
I don't think there will be energy crisis, if anything low prices for long time. There will be big changes in reshuffling priorities. Going away from coal, embracing natural gas, solar and wind. This will mess up some jobs and move people around.

By the way, Bernie Sander is full of crap as well.
Lots of demagoguery, economic isolationism, without working real life solution. Possibly he could mess up the world more than Trump. Sanders is idealist, Trump is opportunistic and also more pragmatic.

Yes, all of that is true. It's also true that virulent anti-semitism had been deeply embedded within Europe for almost 1,000 years at that point, and so the people were more sympathetic to a message that demonized, denigrated and scapegoated Jewish people. There had also been tons of negative implicit associations with the Romani (gypsies), homosexuals, the disabled, etc... and therefore, Hitler's bigoted messaging was not as off-putting as it should have been. Some people liked it and some people overlooked it (which can be argued as passive racism) because they were more drawn to the idea of coming together as a Herrenvolk and rejuvenating their economy and restoring their place in the world. But the point is that their own biases and prejudices allowed Hitler to assume control. Had they resisted him based on his more offensive rhetoric, he would've never been able to act on that rhetoric.

extremism was what happened in Germany, along with the feeling that the whole world was against them
the Weimar collapsed and the choice was between communists and nazis
and communists had allready proven desastrous in the Sovjet-Union
Hitler couldn't undo the Versailles treaty
he was not ready - yet - to confront the allies
he found another scapegoat instead
didn't the same happen under Pol Pot in Cambodja?
it is not about racism, it is about finding a scapegoat

of course racism was the outlet, and racism was always there in the head of Hitler
but finaly it is about finding a scapegoat that allowed Hitler to continue his project
the scapegoat came instead of revenging the allies, which came later, after they had built an army to do so

I don't think American Asians are with you on this one. They voted 3:1 for Hillary.

See my other post for the answer.

That's why they were more willing to support Trump?

Nope. I don't think I said they voted for Trump, but what I am saying is there are a lot of white educated male laughing at the decisions of the working class people on this forum and on facebook. Now do you realised that in any given society highly educated people are minorities? You need to listen to the working class not just to yourselves. They have the power to vote and they are the majority of the population!

Although white men without a college education haven’t suffered the same historical discrimination as blacks or women, their suffering is not imagined. The Hamilton Project has found that the full-time, full-year employment rate of men without a bachelor's degree fell from 76 percent in 1990 to 68 percent in 2013. While real wages have grown for men and women with a four-year degree or better in the last 25 years, they've fallen meaningfully for non-college men.

taken from here: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

However, highly educated Asians (not the young ones) with US citizens might have supported him because they think globalisation increases competition or they are simply fed up with Obama and his campaign, like my relatives over there... Having said that most Trump supporters are indeed white and working class people. Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy says this a lot «La colère du peuple doit être entendue» Yes, I agree with M. Sarkozy, listen to the people they are angry!

We see a mass support for populism (the economic inequality perspective) that emphasises the consequences for electoral behavior arising from profound changes transforming the workforce and society in postindustrial economies. There is overwhelming evidence of powerful trends toward greater income and wealth inequality in the West, based on the rise of the knowledge economy, technological automation, and the collapse of manufacturing industry, global flows of labor, goods, peoples, and capital (especially the inflow of migrants and refugees), the erosion of organised labor, shrinking welfare safety-nets, and neo-liberal austerity policies.

According to this view, rising economic insecurity and social deprivation among the left-behinds has fueled popular resentment of the political classes.

I'm not sure about Australia, but illegal immigrant black market is very close to nonexistence in Canada. What is the percentage of illegals in black market of jobs in Australia?

The department says an estimated 62,100 people were unaccounted for in Australia during 2014, which is roughly 1.2 per cent of the 5.5 million people who enter the country each year on temporary visas.

Please take a look at this website: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...g-illegally-in-australia-20141226-12dxod.html

However, there are corruptions with legal visas holders too. John Howard originally created the 457 visas to help the owners in Australia with their problem of finding workers to do jobs Australians and PR holders don't want to do, usually farm jobs. However, a lot of poor foreign people have been using this opportunities to come into Australia and in some cases stealing Australian blue collar people's jobs because they are cheaper. I think there are other corruptions going on, not just a question of wages.

My sister read it in a Chinese newspaper back in 2013 or 2014 , that there are cases of illegal human trafficking happening in the country areas of a state in Australia where they trapped non English speaking 457 visa holders and pay them less than 5 dollars an hour. One girl ( who is prettier than the others) was even made to sleep with the mafia's leader who is responsible for human trafficking, luring them promises to come to the "land of opportunity" aka Australia in this sense. They were so afraid to speak up, and they did not earn enough money to fly back, so this went on for months until a journalist discovered it. However, for some reason I cannot find any information about this scandal online.

It is amazing that a women wants to make France more conservative but won't be elected by conservative people.

Haha, you are good at sarcasm LegcatLaughing.png

But blaming economically disenfranchised people of color instead of the predominantly white male, filthy rich top 1% who don't pay their fair share in taxes and whose capitalistic greed has truly robbed and pillaged the middle class, IS A PROBLEM

One of this "top 1%" explains why you shouldn't blame him:

Full version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

Looking via Facebook, the my Anti-Trump peers just won't quit protesting against Trump. I'm sorry but the only way that Trump is going to calm the hostilities is to help both the rust belt and the City dwellers; as well as build iconic American landmarks. Democracy has done it's duty but I'm afraid we picked the most polar of candidates.

Looking via Facebook, the my Anti-Trump peers just won't quit protesting against Trump. I'm sorry but the only way that Trump is going to calm the hostilities is to help both the rust belt and the City dwellers; as well as build iconic American landmarks. Democracy has done it's duty but I'm afraid we picked the most polar of candidates.
Yeah Pence and the new attorney general are way too extreme. I (believe it or not) respect trump more than those two bozo clowns.

Yeah Pence and the new attorney general are way too extreme. I (believe it or not) respect trump more than those two bozo clowns.
Don't get me wrong, I may have my doubts on Trump however the American people as a electoral whole voted for the man. Hopefully Trump can get his men under control but the worst case scenario would be that we might start another civil war.

Just curious, I dont suppose you have an idea on how to deal with the clowns?

I don't, but hopefully they'll be able to improve this nation as a whole for as many people as physically feasible.

Don't get me wrong, I may have my doubts on Trump however the American people as a electoral whole voted for the man. Hopefully Trump can get his men under control but the worst case scenario would be that we might start another civil war.

Just curious, I dont suppose you have an idea on how to deal with the clowns?

A civil war? You think that such scenario is possible?

A civil war? You think that such scenario is possible?
It's happened before, when Abraham Lincoln got elected, meanwhile the South unanimously voted against him and wanted to keep slavery so the south decided to succeed and declare war. In this case, the Urban areas want to keep equality(PC) and will resist Trump as President; albeit sometimes in not the most orthodox means. Im crossing my fingers that the Pacific and other Urban areas don't succeed but it's getting violent. History is getting spookingly close to reap eating itself but I am hoping that the protests die down.

Nope. I don't think I said they voted for Trump, but what I am saying is there are a lot of white educated male laughing at the decisions of the working class people on this forum and on facebook. Now do you realised that in any given society highly educated people are minorities? You need to listen to the working class not just to yourselves. They have the power to vote and they are the majority of the population!

Although white men without a college education haven’t suffered the same historical discrimination as blacks or women, their suffering is not imagined. The Hamilton Project has found that the full-time, full-year employment rate of men without a bachelor's degree fell from 76 percent in 1990 to 68 percent in 2013. While real wages have grown for men and women with a four-year degree or better in the last 25 years, they've fallen meaningfully for non-college men.

taken from here: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

However, highly educated Asians (not the young ones) with US citizens might have supported him because they think globalisation increases competition or they are simply fed up with Obama and his campaign, like my relatives over there... Having said that most Trump supporters are indeed white and working class people. Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy says this a lot «La colère du peuple doit être entendue» Yes, I agree with M. Sarkozy, listen to the people they are angry!

We see a mass support for populism (the economic inequality perspective) that emphasises the consequences for electoral behavior arising from profound changes transforming the workforce and society in postindustrial economies. There is overwhelming evidence of powerful trends toward greater income and wealth inequality in the West, based on the rise of the knowledge economy, technological automation, and the collapse of manufacturing industry, global flows of labor, goods, peoples, and capital (especially the inflow of migrants and refugees), the erosion of organised labor, shrinking welfare safety-nets, and neo-liberal austerity policies.
I agree. All the changes were not beneficial to everyone. Some people were "left behind".

The department says an estimated 62,100 people were unaccounted for in Australia during 2014, which is roughly 1.2 per cent of the 5.5 million people who enter the country each year on temporary visas.

Please take a look at this website: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...g-illegally-in-australia-20141226-12dxod.html

However, there are corruptions with legal visas holders too. John Howard originally created the 457 visas to help the owners in Australia with their problem of finding workers to do jobs Australians and PR holders don't want to do, usually farm jobs. However, a lot of poor foreign people have been using this opportunities to come into Australia and in some cases stealing Australian blue collar people's jobs because they are cheaper. I think there are other corruptions going on, not just a question of wages.
My sister read it in a Chinese newspaper back in 2013 or 2014 , that there are cases of illegal human trafficking happening in the country areas of a state in Australia where they trapped non English speaking 457 visa holders and pay them less than 5 dollars an hour. One girl ( who is prettier than the others) was even made to sleep with the mafia's leader who is responsible for human trafficking, luring them promises to come to the "land of opportunity" aka Australia in this sense. They were so afraid to speak up, and they did not earn enough money to fly back, so this went on for months until a journalist discovered it. However, for some reason I cannot find any information about this scandal online.
Yes, there is some corruption or "playing the system" in every country, in Canada too, especially if it comes sex slavery. As wrong as it is, on such small scale it doesn't disrupt economy and employment. Not close to the degree of needing system reforms or calls for building a wall against illegal immigration.
The huge scale makes it a problem in US, making it a presidential election issue for decades. It is not an issue in Canada or Australia as illegal emigration is very marginal to whole working population of these countries, and legal immigrants work for same money as locals, generally speaking, so can't be accused about job stealing with cheap labour.

Election time in France I suppose. Hopefully someone elected from political center.

It's happened before, when Abraham Lincoln got elected, meanwhile the South unanimously voted against him and wanted to keep slavery so the south decided to succeed and declare war. In this case, the Urban areas want to keep equality(PC) and will resist Trump as President; albeit sometimes in not the most orthodox means. Im crossing my fingers that the Pacific and other Urban areas don't succeed but it's getting violent. History is getting spookingly close to reap eating itself but I am hoping that the protests die down.

the omen is giving 4 parties/groups to the big riots but after 3-4 years.
2 of them are authorities-principles.

the meeting Obama with the 13 was just a small time peace,
Obama did not solve the problem, he just gained time to pass the problem to the next president.
the money that went to Arab Spring, not only did not solve the problem, but create a huge hydra.
more citizens taxes will be asked to strentgh the 'monster'.
and still the big 'monster's heads' are 'free'

the omen is giving 4 parties/groups to the big riots but after 3-4 years.
2 of them are authorities-principles.

the meeting Obama with the 13 was just a small time peace,
Obama did not solve the problem, he just gained time to pass the problem to the next president.
the money that went to Arab Spring, not only did not solve the problem, but create a huge hydra.
more citizens taxes will be asked to strentgh the 'monster'.
and still the big 'monster's heads' are 'free'

What do you mean by omens and parties?

Conflict of interest looming over president Trump.

Trump’s global business interests also make him vulnerable to legal risks, including a passage in the Constitution, known as the emoluments clause, that forbids government officials from receiving gifts from a foreign government.A payment from a foreign official or state-owned company to a Trump hotel or other branded company could potentially violate that clause, constitutional experts said.
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/tops...s-empire/ar-AAkyay6?li=AA54rW&ocid=spartandhp

Is he going stand up to defend human rights in Turkey, or support Greece, if he has financial interests in Turkey? Is he going to be very harsh on Iran when he has investments in Saudi Arabia?

Obama was really great in this department. He sold all his investments and parked his money in US government bonds. And we know how lousy bonds return was all his presidency. It was very noble of him, very sacrificial and very righteous.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/tops...s-empire/ar-AAkyay6?li=AA54rW&ocid=spartandhp

Is he going stand up to defend human rights in Turkey, or support Greece, if he has financial interests in Turkey? Is he going to be very harsh on Iran when he has investments in Saudi Arabia?

Obama was really great in this department. He sold all his investments and parked his money in US government bonds. And we know how lousy bonds return was all his presidency. It was very noble of him, very sacrificial and very righteous.
Trump could just retire from buisness and pass the Trump Tower over to his sons, at least I hope he does that.

there is no need to support someone,

only to restore the balance 7/10. supported by earlier NATO balances
which worked until 2000.
7 Greek defence power degree, 10 Turkish offencive.
that makes Greece inactive to attack, even smaller countries, but strong enough to defend.
and Turkey strong enough to attack any not in NATO country, but unable to attack Greece
that balance today is 5.5/10 at the worst ratio and if drops 5/10 Turkey is able enough.
the balance started to tremble from the times of Bush junior.
and today is restored to 5.5/10 cause Greece bought Francais airplanes, Dutch frigates and Russian anti-air missiles,
at ww2 Greek airforce had PLZ Polish airplanes, making the defencive strong enough and tottaly out of Axis programed indudtry,
but also very easy to run out of ammo.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a344973.pdf
https://books.google.gr/books?id=EU...EIVzAI#v=onepage&q=7/10 Greece turkey&f=false

trump-mad-max.jpg

Trump was right afterall, Election Was Rigged!

Well, possibly, some mathematicians/statisticians claim that electronic voting in some states is quite different (weird) from paper ballot voting. Possibly pointing to electronic voting being rigged by someone sympathetic to Trump. In light of some US secret agencies statements that Russians were involved in electronic espionage, like stealing emails and information, to influence Trumps victory. It is quite possible that Russians might have compromised electronic voting system and manipulated it, to give Trump a win.

“Since the day after the election, we have had lawyers and data scientists and analysts combing over the results to spot anomalies that would suggest a hacked result,” Mr. Elias wrote. “These have included analysts both from within the campaign and outside, with backgrounds in politics, technology and academia.”

WASHINGTON — The top lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid said Saturday that the campaign would join a third-party candidate’s effort to seek a full recount in Wisconsin, and potentially two other states, though he said the campaign had seen no “actionable evidence” of vote hacking.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/u...n-push-for-wisconsin-ballot-recount.html?_r=0
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/green-party-recount-wisconsin/

PS. I have a feeling that we will remember this election for 100 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 705434 times.

Back