• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, has the Armenian genocide-denying Young Turd already recovered from Trump's victory?:

I don't believe I've ever heard of the Armenian Genocide and I don't follow the Young Turks but I'll look into the history ^_^

Well

the new elected president, not even set on oval room

and bloody ba..d gives orders, and tries to guide him, and thretens him.

and you tell me about free world?

Remember the myth that America doesn't produce anything anymore?

Even though manufacturing employment shrunk by a third, manufacturing production doubled since 90s, and quadrupled from 70-80s. The times when many think that America was the greatest.

AAl24fR.img

Since manufacturing employment peaked in 1979 at nearly 20 million, some 8 million of those jobs have been lost to automation and cheaper foreign labor markets. Those losses accelerated after the 2001 recession, when competition from China surged, according to MIT researchers, who estimate some 2.0 million to 2.4 million jobs left for China between 1999 and 2011.

But while the level of U.S. manufacturing employment has fallen by roughly a third, overall manufacturing output has doubled, thanks to a surge in productivity brought by increased automation, better supply chain management and other efficiency improvements. Those upgrades aren't going away.

While improvements in productivity have slowed in recent years, those decades of efficiency upgrades aren't going away. That means it's unlikely that the U.S. will restore the bulk of lost manufacturing jobs, no matter how many deals President-elect Trump can pull off, said Greenblatt.

"When those job come back, they're going to be different jobs, and there will be less of them because we're so much more productive that we used to be," he said.
"You're going to have an American worker making 80 grand a year — one guy running a robot — rather than 10 Chinese workers in a room doing it by hand. We're not going to get the 10 jobs coming back from China."
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/mark...ory-jobs-arent-coming-home/ar-AAl3OUw#image=2

Trump and Putin.

Last edited:
What with the nukes now?!!! Putin and Trump almost simultaneously announced need for improving nuclear arsenal. Russia and US have 7,000 each with 2,000 each ready to deploy at moment notice. Why do they need more for god sake? Who is attacking? Is 7,000 not enough to blow any country or a continent in smithereens?

What with the nukes now?!!! Putin and Trump almost simultaneously announced need for improving nuclear arsenal. Russia and US have 7,000 each with 2,000 each ready to deploy at moment notice. Why do they need more for god sake? Who is attacking? Is 7,000 not enough to blow any country or a continent in smithereens?

I find this very ironic, I believe the excuse for George W Bush to land our troops to Iraq was because they "had weapons of Mass destruction". I believe Robot Chicken made a joke about this a few years back.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

In your opinion equality = political correctness? I will tell you something. In democracy there is equality before the law.

But no other equality truly exists. Other types of equality are neither possible, nor fair. Only equality before the law.

Humans are different. Everyone is different from everyone else, in every possible way. And different = unequal.

So true, I fully agree with you.

One of my favourite war movies:

My attitude is more like this.

No worries, if Trump is truly Tyrannical then Congress can overthrow him with the backing of the constitution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_revolution

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

Thanks for chuckle, you libs make my day. It is amazing how all of the sudden your side believes in the constitution and limited government. When Obama raped the constitution for 8 years..... ehhh whatever.

It was your candidate that wanted war with Russia, Putin and Trump are going to get along. Maybe they'll lunch a crusade in Europe together and get rid of the Muslims. The last part is only a beautiful dream of mine, but there's nothing wrong in having good thoughts.

Now have a Merry Christmas!

P.S. Are folks in Europe allowed to say Merry Christmas?

It was your candidate that wanted war with Russia, Putin and Trump are going to get along.
How do you explain that two buddies, who have 90% of nuclear weapons in the world, would like to have more? How sick is this?!!!

Maybe they'll lunch a crusade in Europe together and get rid of the Muslims. The last part is only a beautiful dream of mine, but there's nothing wrong in having good thoughts.

Now have a Merry Christmas!

P.S. Are folks in Europe allowed to say Merry Christmas?
You are scared shitless by Trump or whoever. Nobody disallowed in Europe to say Merry Christmas. Well except in Soviet Russia, which doesn't exist anymore. Get real dude.

Last edited:
Voice of reason from one conservative: (there is always a commercial playing at the beginning that can't be skipped.)
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/still-supporting-donald-trump-message-220000536.html
Well argumented concerns about psychological health of new president.

Dont listen to far left propaganda! USA is spending 150 billion dollars a year to take care of illegal Mexicans and their uncountable children. The left is not telling how many Americans are destroying their lives by drugs Mexicans bring. The left is terrified by the notion that Trump will be so successful that they will need a lot of time to repair their image with white America

The republicans acted this week like the Jacobins during the French Revolution dazzling in getting all power. And what's one of their first proposals is to set a anti corruption commission aside.....wild proposals to get Obamacare aside. Not a good intuition about this, there is something.... in de state of....may be later on the US get awake from a bad drunk....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Dont listen to far left propaganda! USA is spending 150 billion dollars a year to take care of illegal Mexicans and their uncountable children. The left is not telling how many Americans are destroying their lives by drugs Mexicans bring. The left is terrified by the notion that Trump will be so successful that they will need a lot of time to repair their image with white America
Left? It was the Right talking in this video. Don't be afraid listen to conservatives!
What is GDP produced by illegal Mexicans in US?

Left? It was the Right talking in this video. Don't be afraid listen to conservatives!
What is GDP produced by illegal Mexicans in US?

I still think you are a smart person! He is a leftist posing like conservative! Its a very old game! we know how to play it!

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

I still think you are a smart person! He is a leftist posing like conservative! Its a very old game! we know how to play it!

Conservative? Burke and Oakeshott are the originals. The Republicans are partly new liberal and partly new conservative. The neo conservatives, the first generation, are old leftist who got desillusioned. A bunch of them came from the SD USA. They injected the right with an anti conservative revolutionary and planist spirit.....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 706547 times.

Back