Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Pick a president.

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    13 23.21%
  • Bernie Sanders

    12 21.43%
  • Ted Cruz

    3 5.36%
  • Marco Rubio

    4 7.14%
  • Donald Trump

    24 42.86%
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1569

Thread: Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

  1. #1526
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    4 members found this post helpful.


    Anyone who would vote for this senile, corrupt, old lecher has rocks in his head.

    For the record, was it illegal for him to get his crackhead, know nothing, loser son a job sitting on a Ukrainian Board paying 50,000/mo while he was Vice President? No, it probably wasn't, but it was corrupt and sleazy as hell. If he did that, what else was he willing to do?


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  2. #1527
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    I just heard both Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders say that blowing that Iranian terrorist master mind to smithereens was a war crime.

    Was it a war crime to shoot Osama Bin Laden? Do they believe, and expect us to believe the fig leaf story that we were going to just arrest him and he pulled a gun on the navy seal?

    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    I may never be able to vote for a Democrat for President again. They've lost their friggin' minds.

  3. #1528
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Anyone who would vote for this senile, corrupt, old lecher has rocks in his head.

    For the record, was it illegal for him to get his crackhead, know nothing, loser son a job sitting on a Ukrainian Board paying 50,000/mo while he was Vice President? No, it probably wasn't, but it was corrupt and sleazy as hell. If he did that, what else was he willing to do?
    I like your way of thinking Angela, I'm trump 2020 the dems in the u.s have gone insane.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  4. #1529
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    I like your way of thinking Angela, I'm trump 2020 the dems in the u.s have gone insane.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Yes, they've gone insane. What about Ocasio-Cortez?

    She'd become our very own Mao, complete with re-education camps. I mean, you can't make it up. If I hear one more commentator say she'll be the face of the Democrat party in 2024 I may vomit. What, because she's attractive and a woman of color we're supposed to ignore the fact that nothing she says makes any sense and is poisonous and dangerous to boot?

    Unfortunately, in my opinion Trump is freaking dysfunctional, psychologically and emotionally unsound. He's like a spoilt child who never grew up, the Sonny Corleone of the White House, when we need a Michael. After a close call with the Mueller report, he puts his head in the lion's mouth again with Ukraine. He has never learned to just *******shut the hell up, and I mean with other leaders, staff, advisors, not just the tweets, which are sometimes even funny. He also has apparently never learned that these people aren't some subcontractors; they're people with contacts, and people who wield power. When he humiliates them after they go, they sharpen their knives. So many unnecessary enemies. Honestly, I hate to even listen to the news. Every time I see him my palms itch from the desire to give him a sciaffo right across the face. IDIOT. He's constantly sabotaging himself and his agenda.

    You probably won't like my way of thinking after that, but I'm being honest. :)

  5. #1530
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Yes, they've gone insane. What about Ocasio-Cortez?

    She'd become our very own Mao, complete with re-education camps. I mean, you can't make it up. If I hear one more commentator say she'll be the face of the Democrat party in 2024 I may vomit. What, because she's attractive and a woman of color we're supposed to ignore the fact that nothing she says makes any sense and is poisonous and dangerous to boot?

    Unfortunately, in my opinion Trump is freaking dysfunctional, psychologically and emotionally unsound. He's like a spoilt child who never grew up, the Sonny Corleone of the White House, when we need a Michael. After a close call with the Mueller report, he puts his head in the lion's mouth again with Ukraine. He has never learned to just *******shut the hell up, and I mean with other leaders, staff, advisors, not just the tweets, which are sometimes even funny. He also has apparently never learned that these people aren't some subcontractors; they're people with contacts, and people who wield power. When he humiliates them after they go, they sharpen their knives. So many unnecessary enemies. Honestly, I hate to even listen to the news. Every time I see him my palms itch from the desire to give him a sciaffo right across the face. IDIOT. He's constantly sabotaging himself and his agenda.

    You probably won't like my way of thinking after that, but I'm being honest. :)
    Come on Angela, trump is the best president the u.s has had in ages. The Russian collusion was another great example of how the democrats along with the intelligence agencies will literally make up anything and bend the law in any way they want to destroy someone they don't like. There wasn't one shred of evidence for any of it, and FBI heads were already texting each other before trump even stepped into office saying they weren't going to allow him to sit in office. Their behavior is so remeniscent of dictatorships its insane. Also, trumps talk with the Ukrainian president was completely benign, the dems would try to crucify him even if he was walking in egg shells. Schiff gets in front of congress and lies about the transcript and nothing happens to him. That's what people should be afraid of, not a straight talker who maybe says some stupid stuff because he has no filter. Trump is a strong president, hes doing great things. Standing up to China(we have a 2 trillion dollar trade deficit with them) because we are literally making an ideologically radical regime rich and powerful with our bad trade deals. He directly is responsible for the fact that Europe had to pay their agreed 2% of their GDP to nato. He's finally addressed prison reform and made drug sentences far less punishable emptying prisons of many non violent prisoners and saving American tax payers a lot of money. Until recently the middle east was far more peaceful than it ever was under Obama and Hillary (destroying Libya, creating ISIS by funding known terrorists and then almost doing the same thing in Syria). Trump has shown a lot of restraint when it comes to military action. The economy is thriving, unemployment is at an all time low. I could go on and on. The guy is no Saint but I love how he is exposing the corruption in the democratic party and in the liberal media. Trump is going to destroy the dems come next November. Jump on the trump train Angela, I know you're a smart person.

    And p.s I've always liked your way of thinking despite your liberal tendencies. I can feel your Catholic spirit deep down there

  6. #1531
    Baron Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-12
    Posts
    277
    Points
    6,227
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,227, Level: 23
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I just heard both Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders say that blowing that Iranian terrorist master mind to smithereens was a war crime.

    Was it a war crime to shoot Osama Bin Laden? Do they believe, and expect us to believe the fig leaf story that we were going to just arrest him and he pulled a gun on the navy seal?

    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    I may never be able to vote for a Democrat for President again. They've lost their friggin' minds.
    Not my country, nor my business...really... but wasn't this Soleimani character a mass murderer in his own right? One can question this particular instance to kill the group of militants, or kill them at all, but Soleimani was hardly an innocent. He had his own agenda, like every other power does in the Middle Eastern region. At the end of the day, it comes down to which side you support, and it just so happens many "leftists" on the spectrum, for whatever reason, will always take the side of that opposite to the "capitalists" or "right" winged folks, despite the fact that they are major beneficiaries of the capitalist system... It truly boggles the mind.

  7. #1532
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    Come on Angela, trump is the best president the u.s has had in ages. The Russian collusion was another great example of how the democrats along with the intelligence agencies will literally make up anything and bend the law in any way they want to destroy someone they don't like. There wasn't one shred of evidence for any of it, and FBI heads were already texting each other before trump even stepped into office saying they weren't going to allow him to sit in office. Their behavior is so remeniscent of dictatorships its insane. Also, trumps talk with the Ukrainian president was completely benign, the dems would try to crucify him even if he was walking in egg shells. Schiff gets in front of congress and lies about the transcript and nothing happens to him. That's what people should be afraid of, not a straight talker who maybe says some stupid stuff because he has no filter. Trump is a strong president, hes doing great things. Standing up to China(we have a 2 trillion dollar trade deficit with them) because we are literally making an ideologically radical regime rich and powerful with our bad trade deals. He directly is responsible for the fact that Europe had to pay their agreed 2% of their GDP to nato. He's finally addressed prison reform and made drug sentences far less punishable emptying prisons of many non violent prisoners and saving American tax payers a lot of money. Until recently the middle east was far more peaceful than it ever was under Obama and Hillary (destroying Libya, creating ISIS by funding known terrorists and then almost doing the same thing in Syria). Trump has shown a lot of restraint when it comes to military action. The economy is thriving, unemployment is at an all time low. I could go on and on. The guy is no Saint but I love how he is exposing the corruption in the democratic party and in the liberal media. Trump is going to destroy the dems come next November. Jump on the trump train Angela, I know you're a smart person.

    And p.s I've always liked your way of thinking despite your liberal tendencies. I can feel your Catholic spirit deep down there
    Well, thanks, I guess.

    I don't disagree with much of what you posted, but I stand by my description of Trump as a man. He creates most of his own problems, and he's not, imo, a very nice or, more importantly for the job, stable person.

    Oh, my Catholic spirit is there all right. It's just that God and I haven't been on speaking terms for a long time. I'm pissed off at him.

    I once wrote here that if I were ever again to become one of the "faithful", there's nothing else I'd be than a Catholic; I gave quite a litany of reasons too.

    The only "liberal" in the sense of "leftist" thing about me is that I hate racism and injustice of any kind, and that's a case where they've just announced that only they care about those things. It isn't true. What I am is a "classical liberal", but that comes across as very conservative indeed even in this country. I guess I'd be institutionalized in Europe; they're all socialists of one type or another as far as I'm concerned.

  8. #1533
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Well, thanks, I guess.

    I don't disagree with much of what you posted, but I stand by my description of Trump as a man. He creates most of his own problems, and he's not, imo, a very nice or, more importantly for the job, stable person.

    Oh, my Catholic spirit is there all right. It's just that God and I haven't been on speaking terms for a long time. I'm pissed off at him.

    I once wrote here that if I were ever again to become one of the "faithful", there's nothing else I'd be than a Catholic; I gave quite a litany of reasons too.

    The only "liberal" in the sense of "leftist" thing about me is that I hate racism and injustice of any kind, and that's a case where they've just announced that only they care about those things. It isn't true. What I am is a "classical liberal", but that comes across as very conservative indeed even in this country. I guess I'd be institutionalized in Europe; they're all socialists of one type or another as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree that Trump creates a lot of his own problems, but his outbursts aren't reason for the democrats to try and usurp democracy in America and when I compare him to anyone on the left its a no brainer imo. He sucks on climate though but besides that he's the most pro-active president I've seen in my life time and I get a sick satisfaction in how well he tr*lls the dems.

    I know what you mean, at 20 I was a bodybuilder pushing up almost 300 pounds on bench press, and at 29 I have some strange autoimmune condition affecting my joints that doctors can't diagnose. Cant do any sports at all and I fight with depression on top of it. I often feel pissed off at God but I can't stay away too long, something about the catholic church feels like drinking water in a desert. There's something too real there for me to leave.

    Yea I would describe myself as a classical liberal too, but the democratic party was slowly high jacked after Kennedy. I see almost no salvation for that party. Tulsi gabbard looked a little more reasonable and is by far the best looking yet they trashed her to no end. The dems are delusional.

  9. #1534
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    388
    Points
    2,786
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,786, Level: 15
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I just heard both Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders say that blowing that Iranian terrorist master mind to smithereens was a war crime.

    Was it a war crime to shoot Osama Bin Laden? Do they believe, and expect us to believe the fig leaf story that we were going to just arrest him and he pulled a gun on the navy seal?

    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    I may never be able to vote for a Democrat for President again. They've lost their friggin' minds.
    as far as i know soleimani was officially invited by the iraqi governement. the US shot the guest on iraqs own territory. and now they don't whant to leave because they spent lots of money in an airbase there?
    i bet the democrats in america try to blow it out of proportion, while the republicans try to blandish it.

  10. #1535
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    as far as i know soleimani was officially invited by the iraqi governement. the US shot the guest on iraqs own territory. and now they don't whant to leave because they spent lots of money in an airbase there?
    i bet the democrats in america try to blow it out of proportion, but everyone trying to protect trump here can't be taken seriously either.
    Soleimani is responsible for American deaths, basically Iran was pushing it too far with the u.s. The u.s, not only trump, has been ignoring it for years but they were pushing the envelope more and more and now it bit them in the a**. I hope it doesn't go any futther.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  11. #1536
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    388
    Points
    2,786
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,786, Level: 15
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    I hope it doesn't go any futther.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    the U.S can't kill someone like soleimani and think it doesn't go any further. they seriously don't know how humans functionif they believed that.

    also, threatening someone to destroy cultural sites shows how little respect there is. and its basically a threatening to commit war crimes.

  12. #1537
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    the U.S can't kill someone like soleimani and think it doesn't go any further. they seriously don't know how humans functionif they believed that.

    also, threatening someone to destroy cultural sites shows how little respect there is. and its basically a threatening to commit war crimes.
    The u.s is the stronger one of the two, both sides need to be wise but it's iran who has mich to lose.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  13. #1538
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,511
    Points
    52,569
    Level
    71
    Points: 52,569, Level: 71
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,481
    Overall activity: 44.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    the U.S can't kill someone like soleimani and think it doesn't go any further. they seriously don't know how humans functionif they believed that.

    also, threatening someone to destroy cultural sites shows how little respect there is. and its basically a threatening to commit war crimes.
    Iran was already challenging the U.S. and seeking the boundaries how far it could go.
    It will go further, maybe faster, maybe slower than before.
    My feeling, the biggest threat is the developping of nuclear weapons now.

    That being said, not all 'allies' of the U.S. are clean either.
    It's a dirty game.

  14. #1539
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    Iran was already challenging the U.S. and seeking the boundaries how far it could go.
    It will go further, maybe faster, maybe slower than before.
    My feeling, the biggest threat is the developping of nuclear weapons now.

    That being said, not all 'allies' of the U.S. are clean either.
    It's a dirty game.
    neither the U.S or its allies are clean, but America for the most part will leave you alone if you hold certain standards and you don't provoke them too much. Is the US perfect? By no means, but the US still deals far more descent than the majority of countries around the world. If Iran seeks nuclear weapons and pushes it further they will end up like Iraq and Afghanistan it would be awful for the entire world but it will be primarily Iran that will pay, the country will be destroyed and their little theocracy will gone within a couple of years.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  15. #1540
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    388
    Points
    2,786
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,786, Level: 15
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    Iran was already challenging the U.S. and seeking the boundaries how far it could go.
    It will go further, maybe faster, maybe slower than before.
    My feeling, the biggest threat is the developping of nuclear weapons now.

    That being said, not all 'allies' of the U.S. are clean either.
    It's a dirty game.
    look back in time. mosadeggh took the iranian oil away from british control and soon the americans, anglos replaced him with the pro west shah. after that he was replaced by fundamentalist muslims. is it so strange that they are anti-american?
    not just its "allies", the U.S themselves aren't really clean either. its a dirty and dishonest game. and america probably has to leave the region now.

    killing one of the most important iranian figures with a joystick and then say they want peace. after all this. are they f****** serious?

  16. #1541
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    388
    Points
    2,786
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,786, Level: 15
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    neither the U.S or its allies are clean, but America for the most part will leave you alone if you hold certain standards and you don't provoke them too much. Is the US perfect? By no means, but the US still deals far more descent than the majority of countries around the world. If Iran seeks nuclear weapons and pushes it further they will end up like Iraq and Afghanistan it would be awful for the entire world but it will be primarily Iran that will pay, the country will be destroyed and their little theocracy will gone within a couple of years.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    "within a couple of years". afghanistan and iraq aren't really at piece even now.

  17. #1542
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    srdceleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-06-16
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    411
    Points
    5,991
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,991, Level: 22
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-m458(L260)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4b1b1

    Ethnic group
    75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    "within a couple of years". afghanistan and iraq aren't really at piece even now.
    That's exactly my point Iran would be reduced to such a state and the theocratic government that has existed since the revolution will have disappeared with in a couple of years.I didn't say peace would come to Iran. I pray both sides are wise and that things cool down. A lot is going to depend on the attitude and behavior of the international community in the coming weeks and months.

  18. #1543
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    the U.S can't kill someone like soleimani and think it doesn't go any further. they seriously don't know how humans functionif they believed that.

    also, threatening someone to destroy cultural sites shows how little respect there is. and its basically a threatening to commit war crimes.
    I'll repeat: Was killing Osama Bin Laden a war crime???

    Do you have any idea how many terrorists Obama dropped bombs on while he was president???

    If mainstream journalists had any freaking integrity they would have also asked the Democrats running for president if those were war crimes too.

    As in most evil enterprises, civilian, political, you name it, it's always the people lower down the food chain who get taken out. It's not "just" if you want to put it that way, to let the ones pulling the chains get off.

    Also, you don't stop something or go a long way toward stopping something until you cut off the head.

    You don't plan an operation where you send your people into a U.S. military camp, abduct and torture and then kill Americans, and think you'll get away with it. End of story.

    Oh, just as a btw, Biden was the only Obama advisor who advised against going after Osama Bin Ladin. I can't think of a single foreign policy decision in his whole political life where he's been correct.

  19. #1544
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,482
    Points
    356,543
    Level
    100
    Points: 356,543, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    neither the U.S or its allies are clean, but America for the most part will leave you alone if you hold certain standards and you don't provoke them too much. Is the US perfect? By no means, but the US still deals far more descent than the majority of countries around the world. If Iran seeks nuclear weapons and pushes it further they will end up like Iraq and Afghanistan it would be awful for the entire world but it will be primarily Iran that will pay, the country will be destroyed and their little theocracy will gone within a couple of years.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    It's been said before. Don't provoke the sleeping tiger. The Japanese learned it to their cost. So did Osama Bin Laden. So did Russia. Reagan spent them into total collapse.

    The world keeps underestimating the U.S. First it was the EU who was going to bring it down economically, then Japan, now it's China, China whose economy is in trouble.

    No country without innovation which doesn't follow market principles will ever defeat the U.S. economically.

    If the U.S. falls, it will be by its own doing, and the Democrats are leading the way.

  20. #1545
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,196
    Points
    62,252
    Level
    77
    Points: 62,252, Level: 77
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    The Lord’s Prayer - ℳelania ☨rump

    ... one Nation under God ...

  21. #1546
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,196
    Points
    62,252
    Level
    77
    Points: 62,252, Level: 77
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Impeachment Song lol
    (Harper Valley PTA style)

    Last edited by Salento; 06-02-20 at 04:04.

  22. #1547
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,196
    Points
    62,252
    Level
    77
    Points: 62,252, Level: 77
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    American Made

    America for everyone ... we won’t apologize ‘cause we’re American Great ... 2020


  23. #1548
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,196
    Points
    62,252
    Level
    77
    Points: 62,252, Level: 77
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Bernie, Biden, Warren, Bloomberg, ... supporters, welcome to 2020

    EDIT: (off topic) Happy Brexit
    Last edited by Salento; 01-02-20 at 06:59.

  24. #1549
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,196
    Points
    62,252
    Level
    77
    Points: 62,252, Level: 77
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Impeachment Song lol
    (Harper Valley PTA style)

    ... still Winning ... impeachment song ...

  25. #1550
    Elite member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    707
    Points
    12,033
    Level
    33
    Points: 12,033, Level: 33
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Overall activity: 62.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Bernie, Biden, Warren, Bloomberg, ... supporters, welcome to 2020

    EDIT: (off topic) Happy Brexit
    Salento:

    A New York (Italian !?) mayor going for Bernie!

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...bernie-sanders

    @BilldeBlasio knows that the only way we can defeat Trump is by uniting people from all backgrounds around an agenda that speaks to working families. I’m proud to have the support of a mayor fighting every day to improve the lives of New Yorkers.
    the background of de Blasio winner of the Da Vinci Award:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DRPUKnhMSQ

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •