• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the inauguration was quite bizarre. Barely coherent even. It was extremely cringeworthy when Trump went into rants about the 'Almighty Creator' and such - did his ghostwriters intend this to appeal to the Evangelical crowd?

I also think I heard something along the lines of him hoping for another opportunity to invade Iraq and steal their oil. I was hoping that his rabid supporters would be right about Trump's alleged non-interventionism at least, but it looks like the opposite is more likely to be true.

Well, the inauguration was quite bizarre. Barely coherent even. It was extremely cringeworthy when Trump went into rants about the 'Almighty Creator' and such - did his ghostwriters intend this to appeal to the Evangelical crowd?

I also think I heard something along the lines of him hoping for another opportunity to invade Iraq and steal their oil. I was hoping that his rabid supporters would be right about Trump's alleged non-interventionism at least, but it looks like the opposite is more likely to be true.

Let's hope there are some checks and balances left in the US. Trump is a loose cannon....The way the White House reacts on simple facts like visitors to the inauguration gives already a glimp....

Let's hope there are some checks and balances left in the US. Trump is a loose cannon....The way the White House reacts on simple facts like visitors to the inauguration gives already a glimp....

I think we have entered a transitional phase
the people are fed up with the establishment that formed the last few decades yet a valid alternative has to be found
it will take some time and errors will be made

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

I think we have entered a transitional phase
the people are fed up with the establishment that formed the last few decades yet a valid alternative has to be found
it will take some time and errors will be made

if the checks and balances are set aside by a 'valid alternative' I have my doubts how valid this will be....it can destruct the fundaments of a system set by the founding fathers. Tricky business. Now one lays awake from a new MP of the Netherlands, Belgium or Norway but in this case the consequences are probably much bigger.
And ministers recruited from the miljardairs of the US isn't that establishment?

This is potential authoritarian, mark my words.....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

The insights and confessions of the Trump biographer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxF_CDDJ0YI&feature=youtu.be
Excelent lecture from a guy who wrote Trump's book. Exactly how I see Trumps character and personality. I was always hoping for a cunning Trump saying lies to win an election, and after election reverting to rational person. Schwartz confirms my final understanding of Trump, he is actually exactly what he says and how he says and he believes in what he says. This is actually more scary than the other way around. I just hope the house and other government institutions will keep him in check.

I like Schwartz's philosophy on self improvement.

Last edited:
if the checks and balances are set aside by a 'valid alternative' I have my doubts how valid this will be....it can destruct the fundaments of a system set by the founding fathers. Tricky business. Now one lays awake from a new MP of the Netherlands, Belgium or Norway but in this case the consequences are probably much bigger.
And ministers recruited from the miljardairs of the US isn't that establishment?

This is potential authoritarian, mark my words.....

Read my words, I don't see this as a valid alternative either
but I wouldn't panic, I don't believe this is leading to authoritarian,
and I also think the old establishment is and should be finished
time for something new, but which hasn't arrived yet

within 4 years the whole political landscape will have changed

Read my words, I don't see this as a valid alternative either
but I wouldn't panic, I don't believe this is leading to authoritarian,
and I also think the old establishment is and should be finished
time for something new, but which hasn't arrived yet

within 4 years the whole political landscape will have changed

I hope in this respect the resilience is strong enough. With a reference to "the people" the White House want to exceed his power. Probably beyond the limits of the current executive power.....checks and balances means In some way the president has to climb down. Not his cup of tea. I'am mot so confident that a clash could lead to a positive result....because Trump will fuel the fire of despair for his own political power. As said: tricky business.

I stopped listening to that lecture after 19 minutes, due to what Schwartz said between 17:56 and 18:40 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxF_CDDJ0YI&t=17m56s

He says that his book was full of lies from page 1 onwards. But how do you know if this lecture is also not full of lies? How much did they pay him for bashing Trump? Maybe even more than Trump had paid him for that book ~30 years ago.

He is this kind of journalist who is willing to write or say anything if you pay him enough. Not to be trusted.

I stopped listening to that lecture after 19 minutes, due to what Schwartz said between 17:56 and 18:40 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxF_CDDJ0YI&t=17m56s

He says that his book was full of lies from page 1 onwards. But how do you know if this lecture is also not full of lies? How much did they pay him for bashing Trump? Maybe even more than Trump had paid him for that book ~30 years ago.

He is this kind of journalist who is willing to write or say anything if you pay him enough. Not to be trusted.
Fine art of knowing and understanding people comes handy here. Similar to catching fake news quickly.

Nah, couldn't be. I think what it (actually) is, is decent people trying to make something of their lives and not wanting be bothered. But Zionist terrorists like you are paid to do nothing but spread derision and disinformation and cause suffering. Like you and your race have done to so many people, throughout history.

Of course people like you would already know that.

Harassment? What harassment? You tried to slander me and called me a nutcase.

You want something? Go tell on me to the FBI. Bring it on. Pretty sure you've ruined enough lives. I guess mine will be a piece of cake.

I guess, FBI silenced him again. I'm glad nobody responded to his sick messages.

Trump bans few majority Muslim countries citizens from entering US. Well, he kept his sick promise, though very selectively. Judging by terrorist attacks in US the most dangerous country is Saudi Arabia. Yet, Saudis are not banned from entering US. I wonder why? Is Trump afraid of losing his huge investments in this country?
How about Pakistan, harboring Taliban for decades and was hiding Osama Bin Laden for years?

Unconstitutional ban or not, this presidential order goes against spirit of America and progresses ISIS division of the world, and clash of civilizations. Trump did exactly what they wanted!
Definitely torch of Lady Liberty was extinguished.

Trump bans few majority Muslim countries citizens from entering US. Well, he kept his sick promise, though very selectively. Judging by terrorist attacks in US the most dangerous country is Saudi Arabia. Yet, Saudis are not banned from entering US. I wonder why? Is Trump afraid of losing his huge investments in this country?
How about Pakistan, harboring Taliban for decades and was hiding Osama Bin Laden for years?

Unconstitutional ban or not, this presidential order goes against spirit of America and progresses ISIS division of the world, and clash of civilizations. Trump did exactly what they wanted!

If Trump declares Bankrupsy, is the Canadian Government willing to buy the West Coast from the U.S.? The Pacific Northwest; west of the Cascades and California opposed Trump democratically.

Did anybody mention that President Trump hangs up on Australia’s prime minister after heated exchange over refugee program? Sorry I am too busy to keep on with all the post in here! Which nation(s) will be America's greatest ally at the end of 2017?

Probably none if the president continues at this pace.
I agree. He should be able to offend everyone in this pace. We'll perhaps except Russia if Putin has already incriminating material on him, and the countries where he has biggest investments, like Saudi Arabia.

I guess, FBI silenced him again. I'm glad nobody responded to his sick messages.
Nobody silenced me; I stopped posting on will- but that's beside the point of this post.

I don't like you and you should know that by now. Besides, if the FBI showed up again; you should know it would be enough to file lawsuit for blackmail/slander/harassment.

If Trump declares Bankrupsy, is the Canadian Government willing to buy the West Coast from the U.S.? The Pacific Northwest; west of the Cascades and California opposed Trump democratically.
Yeah. Washington, Oregon and California can become part of Canada if they so desire it. Go right ahead, The rest of us won't miss you.

I am curious have you visited America lately?
Somalis in Minnesota work mostly as cab drivers. They refuse to drive Americans who carry alcohol with them. For every Somali in America there are 5 FBI workers behind them to check what terrorist activity are they prepared to carry on. There has been a mall shooting by a Somali national as well as elements join ISIS activity in Syria. And you are suggesting Trump has to get more of them in America? Please, common sense!?

This cartoon is a quintessence of Trump's emigration order.

C33JlPVVYAAYMEf.jpg

https://www.bustle.com/p/sam-machados-i-got-this-cartoon-is-a-feminist-takedown-of-trump-35658

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 704380 times.

Back