• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Washington, Oregon and California can become part of Canada if they so desire it. Go right ahead, The rest of us won't miss you.
It was just a segestion, honestly I'm neutral between Trump and Liberals. I understand the lack of job employment in small towns; the reason why I moved to Seattle in Preschool. However there are some areas where I think Trump is rashly stepping out of bounds. If Trump declares bankruptcy like he did in many Hotels, then he would need to say then off some land. At least the violence has been calmed down for months in Seattle and the local vicinity.

Anyways, it is ultimately up to the Canadian Government to decide if they want yo take us in. And if America decides to not declare bankruptcy, more power to us. :)

It was just a segestion, honestly I'm neutral between Trump and Liberals. I understand the lack of job employment in small towns; the reason why I moved to Seattle in Preschool. However there are some areas where I think Trump is rashly stepping out of bounds. If Trump declares bankruptcy like he did in many Hotels, then he would need to say then off some land. At least the violence has been calmed down for months in Seattle and the local vicinity.

Anyways, it is ultimately up to the Canadian Government to decide if they want yo take us in. And if America decides to not declare bankruptcy, more power to us. :)

Most of your territory is nothing more than Spanish and French land that was stolen from us and given to the British. Anyway, I hear a California secession is up. Quite frankly I do not care if it leaves the USA and it's not even West Coast anymore because it does not even have the original people there (amerindians + colonists) in the first place, and only fake post-WW2 greedy opportunist migrants; who have totally "lost it".

You people on the West Coast are always entertaining to watch though; because you guys are such a train-wreck and lost cause.

it is the hollywood glitz people who do not want too loose their cheap serfs

The one who makes a fake news:

Okay, now that the City of Seattle is on the epicenter of "Trump's immigrant ban". I'm opening this up to discussion. Do you support Seattle for suing the policy or not? If not, what are your thoughts and what can Seattle do differently?

I can assure you that NAFTA didn't even leave a scratch on the Seattle Buisness archives, you don't get to see plummeting job growth until 1999-2001 with the WTO protests, earthquake and 9/11. Currently creating a bar graph; witch has been approved by my boss. ;)

politicians before Trump used to quarrel with correct but biassed partial information fabricated for the occasion
Trump just doesn't bother any more, there is to much effort going into nothing

it makes him look stupid indeed
but he doesn't seem to care

Remember The Time Bill Clinton Got A Standing Ovation For “Cracking Down On Illegal Aliens”

http://futurefastforward.com/2017/0...-ovation-for-cracking-down-on-illegal-aliens/

“This Is Not A Muslim Ban” – President Explains Policy Is Continuation Of Obama’s 2011 Iraqi Refugee Ban
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

Thank you for the link, gotta be honest with you I was born and spent my Preschool years in the Clinton era so I was too young to remember. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned the problem is not necessarily the "7 nation ban; although it could be a contributing factor. The only difference with Trump's ban policy is that he is saying "Christians have higher priority", this brings religion into the political stew and the 1st amendment into question. The link below has a list of articles that talks about Trump's "Christianity remark" from dogpile. Also if the terrorists find out that Christian have high priority, they could possibly fake their Christian faith.

http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?f...=27&q=trump+christians+have+high+priority&ql=

http://www.e-ir.info/2014/03/10/what-is-political-islam/

There are many revivalist movements in the Muslim world and Muslim communities in the West, such as the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), but they do not qualify as political Islamic movements. Only those groups who believe that not only does Islam have a built-in political system but also that all Muslims are required by their religion to follow this system qualify as political Islam. These movements can be global and seeking to establish a global Islamic Caliphate, such as the Hizbut Tahreer, or they can be country-specific seeking to establish an Islamic state such as Hamas in Palestine or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in Pakistan. There are also regional movements; the most prominent one is the Ikhan al-Muslimeen, the Muslim Brotherhood, whose ultimate goal is to establish an Arab Islamic State.

http://www.e-ir.info/2014/03/10/what-is-political-islam/

There are many revivalist movements in the Muslim world and Muslim communities in the West, such as the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), but they do not qualify as political Islamic movements. Only those groups who believe that not only does Islam have a built-in political system but also that all Muslims are required by their religion to follow this system qualify as political Islam. These movements can be global and seeking to establish a global Islamic Caliphate, such as the Hizbut Tahreer, or they can be country-specific seeking to establish an Islamic state such as Hamas in Palestine or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in Pakistan. There are also regional movements; the most prominent one is the Ikhan al-Muslimeen, the Muslim Brotherhood, whose ultimate goal is to establish an Arab Islamic State.

Then the distinction from the two have to be made crystal clear. I am confident that once the court system makes the final verdict; weather if Trump is suppressing the 1st amendment or simply banning countries, the distinction and Trump's true purpose will be made clear. :)

I'm of italian, irish and jewish diasporic descent so I'm highly sensitive to diasporics who want to join this county seeking opportunities that can't be gained elsewhere; therefore I oppose Trumps ban.

Hilary is the most disgusting piece of shit a human being can be.

Hilary is the most disgusting piece of shit a human being can be.
Yes, we know already you hate women. Could you give as an example a women you admire.

Yes, we know already you hate women. Could you give as an example a women you admire.

Of course: Conchita Wurst

Is Hillary a woman?
(BTW you are attacking a straw man... again.It's your favorite tactic.)

Basket of deplorables is brave these days.

Yes, Mia Khalifa is one example, but Puma Swede is good one too.

Yes, Mia Khalifa is one example, but Puma Swede is good one too.
Exactly my point. Women are just a sexual object for you (and of course for Trump) even the once with fake boobs, and you couldn't find and hate the ones who achieve something with their brains, social skills, charity, motherhood, science, politics, art and other aspects of life. Yes, deplorable. This is the last time I engaged with you in any discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 703652 times.

Back