• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I advise you check again, it says 46% disapprove and 44% approve according to Reuter, but yes it's greater than Macron. Trump scores similarly on the Fox News polls. Despite not voting for Trump, I hope godspeed that we unite as Americans and be indivisible once again.
Hey Lebrok just curious, what source did you get 20%?
Honestly I had enough of his impertinence, so I didn't care to be factual anymore. Probably I heard something like 25% in California or New York, on a radio recently.

I'm on the phone at the airport. I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't believe it was up to date, of course the regulars here would scrutinize it without hesitation. But I think the hysterics portrayed by Wanderlust and too a much lesser extent LeBrock just about completely describes what I'd been saying earlier.

LOL@your level of unironic gall--a Trumpist to the bone. In what must only have been mock offense, indignation and "hysteria," you "scrutinized without hesitation" LeBrok's stat of 20% by posting your own incorrect and outdated stat while making accusations of fake news, of which I then scrutinized and corrected and yet you have the nerve to feign more faux indignation that I did to you what you so readily did to someone else? Sigh. The depressing thing is that I honestly don't believe you're joking. Many conservatives seem to have a problem with putting themselves into the shoes of others, *empathy* thereby avoiding glaring feats of hypocrisy--that's how we have people who voted for Trump because he railed against "rapist" Mexican illegals but reconsidered their vote once their own beloved Mexican "hombres" were deported:

Feel good story of the year. (y) Except for that man's poor children who didn't ask to be born to dummy monsters. If some studies are true, and there is indeed a "conservative," right leaning brain type, that is more concerned with systems and cold "logic" than it is with bonding and human relationships that beget empathy and compassion, then perhaps I can extend more compassion seeing as how they are hardwired that way. The only problem is that, at the most extreme, this brain type tends to house both psychopaths and autists, the latter of which actually possess empathy though not easily accessed while the former simply doesn't care about the distress of others, which calls to mind that deranged hobbit Jeff Sessions yesterday as he gleefully ended DACA, knowing the distress and pain it would cause hundreds of thousands. And this is why I offer little to no sympathy and mercy for those who voted for a monster that campaigned on his intent to disenfranchise hardworking, productive Americans in everything but birth. Please continue to laugh, condescend and deflect all you want; all you do is further indict yourself.

LeBrock you have no reason to ban me other than for my political views and you know this. People like you and Wanderlust are given free reign to express their hate for trump and the people who voted for him but people who speak out will be mocked and banned?

I don't much enjoy discussing politics but I felt obligated to here seeing how unwelcoming it was compared to the rest of the forum. I will discuss with the same level of sarcasm and wit that I see displayed in the thread here too.

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Promenade is responding to the people that "Didn't check their emotions at the door".
They Insult The President, and disrespect the Office.
They hint Intellectual Superiority, and Monopoly of: Ideology, Morality, and Ethics.
I can read.
imo

Discussing American politics with Europeans is a fruitless effort as I have discovered years ago. We have very different cultures and I consider that a good thing.

Wanderlust is highly amusing though. If you look at the language about not having sympathy and justifying wiping groups of people off the earth....it rings of of a certain classical fascism.

No good will ever come of this thread and nobody is going to change their mind.

Now let's see if knowingly lying about Russia and calling Trump a Nazi will be an effective strategy for the 2018 mid terms. Many anti-Trump Republicans are being targeted in the primaries such as Corker in TN and Flake in AZ.

I advise the poll lovers (LOL) to check Flake's polling vs a completely unknown woman.

Trump will have a friendlier Congress for a couple years.

Sent from my XT1080 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

LeBrock you have no reason to ban me other than for my political views and you know this. People like you and Wanderlust are given free reign to express their hate for trump and the people who voted for him but people who speak out will be mocked and banned?

I don't much enjoy discussing politics but I felt obligated to here seeing how unwelcoming it was compared to the rest of the forum. I will discuss with the same level of sarcasm and wit that I see displayed in the thread here too.

Yes kind of hits home for me when I'm on Conservative media Facebook pages, unfortunately I tend to get scramed off for my Liberal tendencies and upbringing. In Lebrok's defense lol; "Laugh out loud" is Millenial talk so if you take away that acronym, it kind of sounded like "brawl fuel". Although, Trump did say he wants to unite America in his victory speech. Might I suggest that this page be treated like the "Balkan Disagreements page?". Maybe that way, we can hear each other out and come to an agreement. I'm not sure, what do you think?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/9/donald-trump-claims-victory-vows-unite-country/

Honestly I had enough of his impertinence, so I didn't care to be factual anymore. Probably I heard something like 25% in California or New York, on a radio recently.

Fair enough. Anyways, here are some popular cyber acronyms. :) http://www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html

Promenade is responding to the people that "Didn't check their emotions at the door".
They Insult The President, and disrespect the Office.
This is how we know we are free. Try doing this in North Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia!

Yes kind of hits home for me when I'm on Conservative media Facebook pages, unfortunately I tend to get scramed off for my Liberal tendencies and upbringing. In Lebrok's defense lol; "Laugh out loud" is Millenial talk so if you take away that acronym, it kind of sounded like "brawl fuel". Although, Trump did say he wants to unite America in his victory speech. Might I suggest that this page be treated like the "Balkan Disagreements page?". Maybe that way, we can hear each other out and come to an agreement. I'm not sure, what do you think?
Exactly how I treat this, voicing my opinion on Trump, his exploits and whole farce of his presidency. The problem is that many Trumpists take it personally, like muslims when Muhammed is criticized, or christians when Jesus is.

This is how we know we are free. Try doing this in North Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia!

True. But threatening to ban a member, and NOT the other, when Both are expressing Strong opposite Rhetorics, is not Nice.
Let them be.
After all this is a Political Thread.

- Just for Laughs -
Mark Twain said:
"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's"

Promenade, LeBrok warned you bc you said this:
"but the political comments from you are incredibly condescending. Get up and go put a tick in the list on your fridge of successful internet arguments if you want too, you've shown your true face here."
You can't personally attack the mods here. I'm posting this so you don't shy away from this thread thinking youll be banned due to your political views.

True. But threatening to ban a member, and NOT the other, when Both are expressing Strong opposite Rhetorics, is not Nice.
Let them be.
After all this is a Political Thread.
Cite me when I said I will ban him. You won't find it because it is not true. It must have a strong confirmation bias to hear what you want to hear.

If he is banned it won't be for his opinion on Trump or his conservative views, but verbal abuse of other members or not complying with multiple moderator warnings.

Promenade, LeBrok warned you bc you said this:
"but the political comments from you are incredibly condescending. Get up and go put a tick in the list on your fridge of successful internet arguments if you want too, you've shown your true face here."
You can't personally attack the mods here. I'm posting this so you don't shy away from this thread thinking youll be banned due to your political views.
Exactly for what the warning was issued and why I stopped talking to him. The guy has terribly short fuse, and he takes criticizing Trump very personally. Peace out.

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Exactly for what the warning was issued and why I stopped talking to him. The guy has terribly short fuse, and he takes criticizing Trump very personally. Peace out.

Criticizing Trump is fair game, Verbally Assaulting his Supporters is not.
As I Reminder many of them voted Twice for Obama, and 12% of Sanders people voted for Donald J. Trump.

Criticizing Trump is fair game, Verbally Assaulting his Supporters is not.
As I Reminder many of them voted Twice for Obama, and 12% of Sanders people voted for Donald J. Trump.

Lebrok is just doing his job, sometimes as a moderator you got to be a little rough inorder to bring down the law; enforce website rules.

I do have respect for the moderation here since this site does attract unstable personalities from time to time. There is a conflict of interest when it comes to politics on LeBrocks end but of course he entitled to his opinion as we all are. I do also agree that there will be little positive coming from a discussion here, it already quickly escalated into Balkan like disagreements as others others noted.

As for the 46 percent support number there are polls that support it http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_sep8
but of course aggregate polls challenge this.

I do not wish ill on anyone here even if we disagree on politics.

Last edited:
I do have respect for the moderation here since this site does attract unstable personalities from time to time. There is a conflict of interest when it comes to politics on LeBrocks end but of course he entitled to his opinion as we all are. I do also agree that there will be little positive coming from a discussion here, it already quickly escalated into Balkan like disagreements as others others noted.

As for the 46 percent support number there are polls that support it http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_sep8
but of course aggregate polls challenge this.

I do not wish ill on anyone here even if we disagree on politics.

It's not a problem, personally I'm more inclined to let the history books to do their thing. These are turbulent times, however I don't suppose both parties have at least some common ground? ;) In Trump's inaugural address, he mentioned that he wanted to unite both parties after all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...ald-trump-inauguration-speech-transcript.html

^^
He's none of that! He made money through deception and lawsuits as well as having truck loads of money to start with courtesy of his wealthy dad. That smart business man crap is what it is-crap. Just like Trump himself. How else can we explain the en masse resignation of his staff or the fact that almost every world leader hates him (funnier still is that he's despised by his own party)?

What needs to be done world wide is a fireworks display celebrating Trump's resignation or impeachment/firing when it inevitably happens. there should be fireworks launched around every major landmark such as the eifil tower, Washington monument, the Vatican, stone henge, the pyramids in Egypt, the parthanon, etc.

The irony is that his lameness is the only positive he has brought to the table. It's an excellent source of comedy and brightens my mood after a bad day.

That aside, I am eager to have someone answer this short little question: how is Trump's presidency beneficial to this nation? I'm open minded and if someone can convince me he's the right pick, Ill support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 703740 times.

Back