• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But threatening to ban a member, and NOT the other, when Both are expressing Strong opposite Rhetorics, is not Nice.
Let them be.
After all this is a Political Thread.
He has accused me of doing things too. (LeBrock) And has picked on me too. I thought I was the only one here. Until I saw this thread.

I do have respect for the moderation here since this site does attract unstable personalities from time to time. There is a conflict of interest when it comes to politics on LeBrocks end but of course he entitled to his opinion as we all are. I do also agree that there will be little positive coming from a discussion here, it already quickly escalated into Balkan like disagreements as others others noted.

As for the 46 percent support number there are polls that support it http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_sep8
but of course aggregate polls challenge this.

I do not wish ill on anyone here even if we disagree on politics.
Balkan-like disagreements? Hahaha I have never heard that before.

That aside, I am eager to have someone answer this short little question: how is Trump's presidency beneficial to this nation? I'm open minded and if someone can convince me he's the right pick, Ill support him.
He means that Trump is beneficial to Russian nation, making America weaker and without friends, again. You are talking to Russian propagandists, Anthon the Bear. You'll never learn truth, just his agenda. Don't let him play you like a violin, or rather like russian harmoshka. ;)

That's our president..call someone of Native American descent "Pocahontas" at an event dedicated to Navajos!!

Seriously????

That's our president..call someone of Native American descent "Pocahontas" at an event dedicated to Navajos!!

Seriously????

Racial Appropriation by Sen. Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American, is Dishonest.
The Students didn’t get the Real Native Americans Perspective, and a Real Native American Professor got SCREW by the Senator deception.
Seriously!!!!!

Racial Appropriation by Sen. Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American, is Dishonest.
The Students didn’t get the Real Native Americans Perspective, and a Real Native American Professor got SCREW by the Senator deception.
Seriously!!!!!

Oh she doesn't have Native American ancestry? I see your point

Massive movemenTs behind scenes concerning key players in "RussiaGaTe" (enTire concepT may crumble like a house of cards).

Swamp drainage on schedule.

Last edited:
Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Trumps judicial nominee doesnt know basic court concepts!!! :embarassed::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/15/5710...minee-unable-to-answer-basic-questions-of-law

THIS IS BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! He couldn't answer questions students in law school would probably have no issue with, let alone a federal judge ROTFLZZ :/ !!!!!?!

But he was a great businessman!!! Llol

So what? My 401K is doing “Fantastic”.
Also Trump is lowering my taxes, and yours soon.

e80f0a6e86acd4067cf5830bfb8f7122.jpg

Trumps judicial nominee doesnt know basic court concepts!!! :embarassed::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/15/5710...minee-unable-to-answer-basic-questions-of-law

THIS IS BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! He couldn't answer questions students in law school would probably have no issue with, let alone a federal judge ROTFLZZ :/ !!!!!?!

But he was a great businessman!!! Llol

USA political system is now like the Italian system, where the opposition only answer to any proposals is NO

Italian and USA opposition parties should now be known as the NO Parties from hence forth

So what? My 401K is doing “Fantastic”.
There is a secular bull market in equities since 2009. Perhaps you should thank Obama for this?!

There is a secular bull market in equities since 2009. Perhaps you should thank Obama for this?!

How about I thanks them Both.
I respect all Presidents. I respect the result of all the Elections. [emoji2]

You got that right, Salento! Every president who contributed to the well being and happiness of the American people deserves respect.

You got that right, Salento! Every president who contributed to the well being and happiness of the American people deserves respect.

Maybe I voted for Obama twice, and maybe I voted for Trump.
I’m a Registered Independent!

IMO all US Citizens able to Vote and didn’t, Forfeited the right to complain.

I just hope you know the difference between respecting an office, the most executive official of the country in this case, versus a respect to a person, which in this case might broke the law, coluded with enemy and disrespected women and other races.

I respect the result of all the Elections.
Again, you know that it doesn't mean you HAVE TO like every president. Respecting results of election and not liking a president is completely morally fine and legal.

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

I just hope you know the difference between respecting an office, the most executive official of the country in this case, versus a respect to a person, which in this case might broke the law, coluded with enemy and disrespected women and other races.

Higher Morality Values or Standards, doesn’t apply to Neither of the Top 2 former Candidates.
Fake Dossier!
Are you talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton?
Yep, they ACTUALLY did all of That. (Donna Brazile, Haiti, P. Jones and ....., Pay-to-Play, SuperPredator, poor Bernie, Benghazi, e-mails, Attacking Bill Women, Uranium One, ................)

Higher Morality Values or Standards, doesn’t apply to Neither of the Top 2 former Candidates.
Fake Dossier!
Are you talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton?
Yep, they ACTUALLY did all of That. (Donna Brazile, Haiti, P. Jones and ....., Pay-to-Play, SuperPredator, poor Bernie, Benghazi, e-mails, Attacking Bill Women, Uranium One, ................)
Well, now you know how to respect the office but hate the person. I hope you will remember this lessen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700884 times.

Back