Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Pick a president.

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    13 23.21%
  • Bernie Sanders

    12 21.43%
  • Ted Cruz

    3 5.36%
  • Marco Rubio

    4 7.14%
  • Donald Trump

    24 42.86%
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2137

Thread: Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

  1. #1751
    Banned
    Join Date
    15-06-20
    Posts
    512


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    In group out group -favoritism, preference for ones tribe like BLM manifesting in wanting more power and resource's to expand control over competition. Detroit started out as Native American Indigenous tribes, change to European tribes and now is predominantly African descendant. There has been no peaceful cohabitation in 60 years of Democratic rule. Same happened in Haiti where child slavery exists. Or ask any Guyanese about the control of the police and politics Or ask a Srilankan about Jatt.
    Idiots in California are now studying reparations for slavery. What about every other group of people that have been unfairly treated?

    Also their figures seems to suggest giving ~900,000 to every black American. Which is many people's entire career earnings.

  2. #1752
    Baron
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    409

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet_fan View Post
    Idiots in California are now studying reparations for slavery. What about every other group of people that have been unfairly treated?
    Also their figures seems to suggest giving ~900,000 to every black American. Which is many people's entire career earnings.
    "A" tier quality citizen, hardworking and or education with assets are fleeing CA and New Jersey look to Detroit as the future goes forward. Then "B" tier and so on as no one is left to pay and wants to foot the bill for lunacy all the debt and taxes property etc...
    H. event.


  3. #1753
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,892

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    "A" tier quality citizen, hardworking and or education with assets are fleeing CA and New Jersey look to Detroit as the future goes forward. Then "B" tier and so on as no one is left to pay and wants to foot the bill for lunacy all the debt and taxes property etc...
    On the contrary, high-powered job holders that work in NYC tend to move into New Jersey and Connecticut, because it is cheaper than NYC, and they have a close enough commute. Though it is true that the middle class is moving out; that is the group that you are describing. The high-powered people are actually in part pushing out the middle class, because of bidding wars, also higher tax rates. Rich people want to send their children to good schools, and good school districts have high taxes. Some send their children to private schools, yes. But those that are keen when it comes to real-estate know that good schools districts are important for re-sale value. Also, crime tends to be lower in the area, because of it. High taxes also keeps out lower-income families, and helps to facilitate gentrification. Though some municipalities try to protect lower income people from these policies, nevertheless, they can't hold out forever.

    Detroit looks like that partly because of the failure of the auto industry, and the outsourcing of working-class jobs. The New York Metropolitan area is the capital of business and finance, which will not be outsourced. In Manhattan, it is mostly just the rich, and the people that serve the rich (i.e. wealth stratification).

    The GOP and the Democrats try to appeal to the middle class, but in reality they are kicked around like a shrinking football.

  4. #1754
    Banned
    Join Date
    15-06-20
    Posts
    512


    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...u7vahitE-mOAq0

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...r-stereotypes/

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...stroy-animals/

    This is how dumb leftists are. They deserve no power. Their stupidity stems from the top of their ranks to the bottom like the idiot "author" of the articles linked to above.

    Also thanks in advance for the negative reputation alichu and northerner.

  5. #1755
    Baron
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    409

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    On the contrary, high-powered job holders that work in NYC tend to move into New Jersey and Connecticut, because it is cheaper than NYC, and they have a close enough commute. Though it is true that the middle class is moving out; that is the group that you are describing. The high-powered people are actually in part pushing out the middle class, because of bidding wars, also higher tax rates. Rich people want to send their children to good schools, and good school districts have high taxes. Some send their children to private schools, yes. But those that are keen when it comes to real-estate know that good schools districts are important for re-sale value. Also, crime tends to be lower in the area, because of it. High taxes also keeps out lower-income families, and helps to facilitate gentrification. Though some municipalities try to protect lower income people from these policies, nevertheless, they can't hold out forever.

    Detroit looks like that partly because of the failure of the auto industry, and the outsourcing of working-class jobs. The New York Metropolitan area is the capital of business and finance, which will not be outsourced. In Manhattan, it is mostly just the rich, and the people that serve the rich (i.e. wealth stratification).

    The GOP and the Democrats try to appeal to the middle class, but in reality they are kicked around like a shrinking football.
    You can be dirt poor and still put an effort to pick up garbage, take care of neglected abused homeless animals,who have it worse of than you--[ bring your elderly neighbor some of your home grown vegetables and ask if they need any help.

    Quick before Google, Facebook, Youtube ban the channel, have a look, 30 million could have helped homeless vet's, abused animals in death shelter's etc......

    Mostly "peaceful" protesters being helped out in mostly "peaceful" protests,

    suum cuique,

  6. #1756
    Baron
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    409

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet_fan View Post
    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...u7vahitE-mOAq0

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...r-stereotypes/

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...stroy-animals/

    This is how dumb leftists are. They deserve no power. Their stupidity stems from the top of their ranks to the bottom like the idiot "author" of the articles linked to above.

    Also thanks in advance for the negative reputation alichu and northerner.
    We can see our rep votes? Cool who knew.
    I could show alichu and northerner some things they would find interesting from real life experience. Let them find out for themselves, that's half the fun in the classroom

  7. #1757
    Regular Member spruithean's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-08-12
    Posts
    418


    Country: Canada



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet_fan View Post
    Idiots in California are now studying reparations for slavery. What about every other group of people that have been unfairly treated?

    Also their figures seems to suggest giving ~900,000 to every black American. Which is many people's entire career earnings.
    I don't see how looking at reparations for slavery makes them "idiots". Slavery is a very real aspect of American history, and the events that unfolded after abolition were very real until quite recently (such as segregation).

    Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    The unfair treatment of African-Americans in the U.S. stems back to this one simple factor-- the destruction of the family unit. This must be addressed. Everything else is a band-aid.

    Unfortunately, we as a society happen to be facing a Marxist uprising. And Communist takeover tactics are effective because they target the current societal power structures in order to weaken them so that their "benevolent state" can swoop in and fully replace all other systems.

    One of the biggest hurdles to Marxist regimes is the nuclear family. Mom, Dad, and the kids. Organized religion is another. Small business and capitalism are also obvious barriers to successful state takeover.

    What I'm trying to say is that we have to shed Antifa and fast, because they are doing everything possible to harm ALL family units... black, brown, white, even green and polka dot if they could find them. Healthy and successful family units make for sickly and unsuccessful Communist Movements.

    I'm biased here, but the most successful way historically to build back the family unit is through The Church.
    Can you enlighten me as to how the "unfair treatment of African-Americans in the U.S. stems back to... the destruction of the family unit"? You believe that Breonna Taylor was murdered by those officers in her sleep because of the destruction of the family unit? You don't think it had anything to do with crooked cops? You think Ahmaud Arbery was murdered because of the destruction of the family unit? Nothing to do with that father and son duo coming after him? You don't suspect something systemic?

  8. #1758
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet_fan View Post
    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...u7vahitE-mOAq0

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...r-stereotypes/

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...stroy-animals/

    This is how dumb leftists are. They deserve no power. Their stupidity stems from the top of their ranks to the bottom like the idiot "author" of the articles linked to above.

    Also thanks in advance for the negative reputation alichu and northerner.
    So you googled and found some mister X and called that representative for the leftist. huh huh dream on.

  9. #1759
    Banned
    Join Date
    15-06-20
    Posts
    512


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    So you googled and found some mister X and called that representative for the leftist. huh huh dream on.
    Leftists truly believe this nonsense. Also funny how the left finds one idiot on the right and stereotypes them all. But they whine when someone does it to them. Turnabout is fair play.

  10. #1760
    Banned
    Join Date
    15-06-20
    Posts
    512


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by spruithean View Post
    I don't see how looking at reparations for slavery makes them "idiots". Slavery is a very real aspect of American history, and the events that unfolded after abolition were very real until quite recently (such as segregation).



    Can you enlighten me as to how the "unfair treatment of African-Americans in the U.S. stems back to... the destruction of the family unit"? You believe that Breonna Taylor was murdered by those officers in her sleep because of the destruction of the family unit? You don't think it had anything to do with crooked cops? You think Ahmaud Arbery was murdered because of the destruction of the family unit? Nothing to do with that father and son duo coming after him? You don't suspect something systemic?
    And? Plenty of people were suffering till recently. Should the UK pay reparations to its colonies? What about Germany to the rest of Europe? Or Pakistan to Bangladesh? Or Russia to Central Asia? Or Turkey to Armenia? Slavery deserves reparations but genocide doesn't?

    What does Ahmaud Arbery have to do with cops? He was killed by two idiot civilians. Should we bring in the topic of white on black crime? Because those numbers won't be favorable for your POV.

  11. #1761
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet_fan View Post
    Leftists truly believe this nonsense. Also funny how the left finds one idiot on the right and stereotypes them all. But they whine when someone does it to them. Turnabout is fair play.
    Ah the mastermind!

    Is this the image of a rightest (projected on the left as total) or in the image of the leftist themselves?

    I guess the first one.

    Speaking for myself I don't believe in the 'inverted racism' of this mister x. And I guess most of the leftist (whatever that may be on the US scale ;) either.

    You have to rely on more sources than this obscure one, because you only have to turn on Fox to hear the xeonofobic toxic cocktail of some of the right.

    And than I don't mean the moderate right even not parts of the conservatives in the GOP:

    The party of law and order aggressively defends a president who is lawless.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/24/o...publicans.html

  12. #1762
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,149


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Northener,

    You should know by now that this kind extreme,radical,almost anarchist thinking permeates the rhetoric of the entire "left" wing of the Democrat party, most of the media, and most of the intelligentsia of the universities. I've given you plenty of examples. Don't pretend you don't know it.

    Does it permeate the thinking of everyday registered Democrats? No, it doesn't, but it permeates the thinking of the activists, who hate Joe Biden but who know that Kamala Harris or AOC could never get elected.

    Are there extremists on the right? Yes, there are, but they are powerless fringe groups and mentally ill young men, all of whom are denounced by Republicans.

    That is the huge and unassailable point.

    As I said, I'm not tarring the "left" in the Netherlands with that brush.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  13. #1763
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Northener,

    You should know by now that this kind extreme,radical,almost anarchist thinking permeates the rhetoric of the entire "left" wing of the Democrat party, most of the media, and most of the intelligentsia of the universities. I've given you plenty of examples. Don't pretend you don't know it.

    Does it permeate the thinking of everyday registered Democrats? No, it doesn't, but it permeates the thinking of the activists, who hate Joe Biden but who know that Kamala Harris or AOC could never get elected.

    Are there extremists on the right? Yes, there are, but they are powerless fringe groups and mentally ill young men, all of whom are denounced by Republicans.

    That is the huge and unassailable point.

    As I said, I'm not tarring the "left" in the Netherlands with that brush.
    Powerless fringe groups on the right? When you see it well Trump use their rhetoric. And even support those groups (usually by tweets etc). Call that fringe. This fringe governs Angela!

    Trump now recently spread rumors about a conspiracy against him.....how Caligula like he must go Angela before the good old checks and balances of the US are going to work. Is the GOP became only a power-machine just because the sake of power. Or are there still 'healthy minds' that end this kind of madness

    And once again that label 'socialist' or 'anarchist' my goodness yes it will a part of them will be 'looters'. But not the major one. And really some fall into the trap to take Trumps templates as grounded!! Serious: guys like Biden or Cuomo....don't come even near to socialist or anarchist ROFLOL. Just ridiculous.

  14. #1764
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,892

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Powerless fringe groups on the right? When you see it well Trump use their rhetoric. And even support those groups (usually by tweets etc). Call that fringe. This fringe governs Angela!

    Trump now recently spread rumors about a conspiracy against him.....how Caligula like he must go Angela before the good old checks and balances of the US are going to work. Is the GOP became only a power-machine just because the sake of power. Or are there still 'healthy minds' that end this kind of madness

    And once again that label 'socialist' or 'anarchist' my goodness yes it will a part of them will be 'looters'. But not the major one. And really some fall into the trap to take Trumps templates as grounded!! Serious: guys like Biden or Cuomo....don't come even near to socialist or anarchist ROFLOL. Just ridiculous.
    Fringe groups do not govern via Trump, even if his rhetoric may appeal to them. Biden too appeals to the fringe groups, as does Cuomo, with the woke rhetoric. But if you re-read Angela's post, she never said Biden was a socialist or anarchist. Which is why the left-wing of Democrat activists hate Biden. If anything, Biden is deeply in the pockets of big business lobbyists. Most of these far-left wing radical rioters are either useful idiots, or criminals that are paid to riot. The thing is, most moderate democrats are insulated from this, because most of the media does not cover their crimes equally. When I debate moderate democrats, and I bring up these far-left wing people, they are discounted as irrelevant lunatics, and trash.

  15. #1765
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Why I left the left: from a former "The Guardian" editorial writer.

    It just showed up on my youtube feed. I didn't know her at all, but it sounded interesting.

    The gist of her "philosophy" is in the first 13 minutes.

    I swear to God, it's like listening to myself think and speak. Of course, I think it's brilliant. :)

    Also almost like an English version of Oriana Fallaci. Wonderful.



    Ed. I've looked her up and I don't agree with a lot of her ideas, but I stand by those 13 minutes.
    @Angela you have stated this woman was absolutely right about the left....but on of the major points she has made is exactly the point Wehner makes in his opinion article about Trump in the NYC (see link ^^^)

    A party that for many years positioned itself as the defender of objective truth, a bulwark against subjectivism and ethical relativism, has as its leader a serially dishonest man who is engaged in a daily assault on reality.
    During the 2016 campaign, Mr. Trump praised the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who spread the false narrative that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax — and just last week the president praised QAnon, which Kevin Roose of The Times describes as “a sprawling set of internet conspiracy theories that allege, falsely, that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.” The lunacy and paranoia that was once on the fringe is now becoming more and more mainstream, which is hardly what one would expect to see in a serious, thoughtful conservative movement.
    “Donald Trump is engaged in a disinformation campaign against his own country, which we’ve never seen before in an American president,” Jonathan Rauch, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who is writing a book about political attacks on truth, told me.
    So either you have double standards one for the left and one for the right or Wehner has a point here....

  16. #1766
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,149


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    @Angela you have stated this woman was absolutely right about the left....but on of the major points she has made is exactly the point Wehner makes in his opinion article about Trump in the NYC (see link ^^^)



    So either you have double standards one for the left and one for the right or Wehner has a point here....
    I don't have "double standards".

    Trump is not a Republican, and he's not even reliably on the right as defined in this country. He's sui generis.

    Jovialis put it eloquently: SOME of Trump's rhetoric appeals to the small group of right wing fringe fanatics. They don't control him or direct policy.

    Trump does, in terms of policy, do some things that conservatives like, but I mean main stream conservatives.

    I'll give you an example. Some judge in California has thrown out all college entrance exams like the SAT or ACT. That is "WOKE" anarchist thinking having a huge effect on society. Those idiot Hollywood types would have had no problem getting their non academic daughters into university if they didn't have to get a good score on these exams.

    This way madness lies. Who the hell wants to go to a doctor or lawyer or send their children to a teacher who couldn't read or write or do relatively simple math adequately enough to get into university the traditional way.

    This is what happens when anarchist thinking gets into policy making.

  17. #1767
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Fringe groups do not govern via Trump, even if his rhetoric may appeal to them. Biden too appeals to the fringe groups, as does Cuomo, with the woke rhetoric. But if you re-read Angela's post, she never said Biden was a socialist or anarchist. Which is why the left-wing of Democrat activists hate Biden. If anything, Biden is deeply in the pockets of big business lobbyists. Most of these far-left wing radical rioters are either useful idiots, or criminals that are paid to riot. The thing is, most moderate democrats are insulated from this, because most of the media does not cover their crimes equally. When I debate moderate democrats, and I bring up these far-left wing people, they are discounted as irrelevant lunatics, and trash.
    Read it wel Jovialis, because i don't write fringe groups govern via Trump. What I stated is:

    1. Trump uses the rhetoric of the 'extreme right wing fringe';
    2. He supports these kind of fringe.

    'The spirit of this fringe has escaped from the fringe bottle and descended into the white house.....'

  18. #1768
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I don't have "double standards".

    Trump is not a Republican, and he's not even reliably on the right as defined in this country. He's sui generis.

    Jovialis put it eloquently: SOME of Trump's rhetoric appeals to the small group of right wing fringe fanatics. They don't control him or direct policy.

    Trump does, in terms of policy, do some things that conservatives like, but I mean main stream conservatives.

    I'll give you an example. Some judge in California has thrown out all college entrance exams like the SAT or ACT. That is "WOKE" anarchist thinking having a huge effect on society. Those idiot Hollywood types would have had no problem getting their non academic daughters into university if they didn't have to get a good score on these exams.

    This way madness lies. Who the hell wants to go to a doctor or lawyer or send their children to a teacher who couldn't read or write or do relatively simple math adequately enough to get into university the traditional way.

    This is what happens when anarchist thinking gets into policy making.
    If you have no double standard I would be worried about the reelection of Trump.....because his relationship with truth is very doubtful.

    And I never knew Trump was an independent candidate. As fare as I know he is the candidate of the Republican party.

    What says 'college entrance exams' about Biden or the Democrats? Do you think Biden is supportive of that?

    At least Trump knew his way he paid a proxy to take a standardized college entrance exam for him when he was a high school student (his niece wrote in a tell-all book).

    https://www.businessinsider.nl/donal...onal=true&r=US

  19. #1769
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,149


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    If you have no double standard I would be worried about the reelection of Trump.....because his relationship with truth is very doubtful.

    And I never knew Trump was an independent candidate. As fare as I know he is the candidate of the Republican party.

    What says 'college entrance exams' about Biden or the Democrats? Do you think Biden is supportive of that?

    At least Trump knew his way he paid a proxy to take a standardized college entrance exam for him when he was a high school student (his niece wrote in a tell-all book).

    https://www.businessinsider.nl/donal...onal=true&r=US
    I really am not going to engage in conversations about this with you. You never follow the logic of the discussion, admit when you're wrong, and you constantly bring up irrelevant gossip about an individual even it it's true. We're talking about universities full of dunces whose graduates will be released into the public.

    We already know how it worked with African Americans: some made good use of it; the majority stay there for six, eight or more years, unable to get a degree, or needing years to pass the courses.

    Again, Trump is sui generis. He got the Republican nomination by appealing to working class white people, both Democrat and Republican (in certain states members of one party can vote in the primaries of the other), many of whom voted for the first time in years. The total number of registered Democrats and Republicans who actually vote in the primaries is very small. Then, a lot of people don't register by party at all.

    In addition, he had ten or more "normal" more or less traditional Republicans running against him, and they split the vote into too many parts.

    Trust me, a lot of the Republican establishment hate him but he turned out to be the "candidate". They were as surprised as anyone.

    I'm no admirer of Trump the man, but Europeans like you (and the extreme left here) have made a "boogeyman" out of him.

    When you don't understand the nuances of the American public or the election system you can come to very incorrect conclusions.

    Now I'm out. There's no meaningful conversation when someone can't accept facts and refuses to acknowledge when they're wrong.

  20. #1770
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I really am not going to engage in conversations about this with you. You never follow the logic of the discussion, admit when you're wrong, and you constantly bring up irrelevant gossip about an individual even it it's true. We're talking about universities full of dunces whose graduates will be released into the public.

    We already know how it worked with African Americans: some made good use of it; the majority stay there for six, eight or more years, unable to get a degree, or needing years to pass the courses.

    Again, Trump is sui generis. He got the Republican nomination by appealing to working class white people, both Democrat and Republican (in certain states members of one party can vote in the primaries of the other), many of whom voted for the first time in years. The total number of registered Democrats and Republicans who actually vote in the primaries is very small. Then, a lot of people don't register by party at all.

    In addition, he had ten or more "normal" more or less traditional Republicans running against him, and they split the vote into too many parts.

    Trust me, a lot of the Republican establishment hate him but he turned out to be the "candidate". They were as surprised as anyone.

    I'm no admirer of Trump the man, but Europeans like you (and the extreme left here) have made a "boogeyman" out of him.

    When you don't understand the nuances of the American public or the election system you can come to very incorrect conclusions.

    Now I'm out. There's no meaningful conversation when someone can't accept facts and refuses to acknowledge when they're wrong.
    No may be not your logic, but as you don't exemplify this stays esoteric (only known by Angela).

    I never used gossip. That exam thing was quoted from a book, when it was gossip it was gossip by a family member of Trump (there is a Dutch saying' from your family you just have to have it' ;) Saillant.

    'Europeans like you (and the extreme left here) have made a "boogeyman" out of him.' Yes but that was not difficult because when in Europe he acts like a jerk towards Macron and especially Merkel.

    'Trust me, a lot of the Republican establishment hate him but he turned out to be the "candidate". They were as surprised as anyone.'

    Yes in 2016, but now it's IMO more driven by hang on to power....

    But I guess it will be for the GOP just like with Caligula. And of course we wil have a different view on that, but time will tell Angela!



    It was my pleasure to discuss....
    Last edited by Northener; 02-09-20 at 19:45.

  21. #1771
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Trump now recently spread rumors about a conspiracy against him.....how Caligula like he must go Angela before the good old checks and balances of the US are going to work. Is the GOP became only a power-machine just because the sake of power. Or are there still 'healthy minds' that end this kind of madness.
    Can you please explain how these are "rumors"?
    The long awaited 302's from Joseph Misfud have been released today. This brief document is the last element needed to prove all of RussiaGate was bogus.

    All three avenues that lead to the hoax investigation have now been refuted and exposed ... the "Pee pee dosier", the Carter Page FISA warrants, and now the Papadopoulos incident.

    This 302 (please see TechoFog's Twitter page to see a photo of the hard copy) blows apart all timelines claimed by Mueller in his joke of a report.

    Northerner, if you followed my thread on RussiaGate over the last few years you would have a clearer picture of what they did to our President.

    Going forward, let's strive to have a conversation that is based in reality.

  22. #1772
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Angela Merkel about Trumpism


  23. #1773
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Can you please explain how these are "rumors"?
    The long awaited 302's from Joseph Misfud have been released today. This brief document is the last element needed to prove all of RussiaGate was bogus.

    All three avenues that lead to the hoax investigation have now been refuted and exposed ... the "Pee pee dosier", the Carter Page FISA warrants, and now the Papadopoulos incident.

    This 302 (please see TechoFog's Twitter page to see a photo of the hard copy) blows apart all timelines claimed by Mueller in his joke of a report.

    Northerner, if you followed my thread on RussiaGate over the last few years you would have a clearer picture of what they did to our President.

    Going forward, let's strive to have a conversation that is based in reality.
    It was based on a Fox interview, de Volkskrant 2-9, google translate:

    In an interview with presenter Laura Ingraham on Fox News...
    Trump claimed that an investigation was underway into a plane with "crooks '' who wanted to go to the Republican Convention last week. When Ingraham asked for details, Trump said he will tell "someday''.
    On Tuesday he continued to defend the story. According to him, the people who boarded were "clearly looking for trouble." Trump's source, also on board, is said to have felt "very uncomfortable."
    add see also:
    https://www.nytimes.com/article/trum...-theories.html

  24. #1774
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Surely you jest.

    Multiple well-known personalities have come out since the post Convention attacks and stated publicly that out-of-town travelers were responsible for fomenting this unrest.

    Dan Bongino, a commentator for Fox News and a victim of this harassment, said when he woke up the next morning and went downstairs to eat in his hotel, some of the people that had been screaming in his face the night before were milling around eating breakfast like nothing happened. These well-rested trouble makers were preparing to head to the airport the morning after.

    THESE PEOPLE STAYED IN THE SAME HOTEL THAT DAN BONGINO STAYED IN. NOT CHEAP ACCOMONDATIONS I CAN ASSURE YOU.

    Look at what Senator Rand Paul said about the same attackers.

    Over one hundred people arrested at the riots in Wisconsin turned out to be from out of town. On a tip, local police stopped a bus with out-of-state plates and the name "Riot Kitchen" painted on the side. Inside were commercial grade fireworks, gas masks, all kinds of goodies. The drive from the West Coast to Wisconsin is somewhere around 1,500 miles.

    This is organized. This is planned. To say so doesn't make me a conspiracy theorist, it shows I am grounded in fact.

    P.S. If you think posting a video of Angela Merkel grandstanding scores points, please think again.

  25. #1775
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    I encourage both sides of this arguement to watch a revealing video captured in real time. Please don't watch a recap of the video put out by the mainstream media because their biased editing and clumsy commentaries ruin the subtle development of events.

    What an eye-opening microcosm this is...

    I only discovered this video yesterday. Nothing does a better job illustrating where we at collectively in Western Civilization-- both the U.S. and Europe are in the same spot here.

    The exact title on YouTube is "Leftist Riot Against Kaitlin Bennett at Ohio University". Full video is 39 minutes 35 seconds long and it was recorded in February of this year.

Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •