• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilibet, POTUS, and FLOTUS :shocked: :)

UK Visit

The Queen does not look happy. Neither do POTUS and FLOTUS for that matter. Well, Melania has never been very expressive, maybe partly because of botox, but in the last year her face looks like it's carved out of granite. Who can blame her, poor woman. She's showing incredible grit, but the stress must be unbelievable.

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

I’ll try to explain the point of view of the Trumpsters.
Nato is a relic from the past, founded to defend from the Soviet Union, and as such it’s no longer necessary.
Today it is being used as a tool to increase globalization, and to contrast those Countries that disagree with Globalization.
Trumpsters push for an “America First” agenda, which is incompatible with NATO, and Globalization.
More or less, that’s what the Trump movement believe.

Nato is a relic from the past, founded to defend from the Soviet Union, and as such it’s no longer necessary.
Today it is being used as a tool to increase globalization, and to contrast those Countries that disagree with Globalization.
Trumpsters push for an “America First” agenda which is incompatibile with NATO, and Globalization.
More or less, that’s what the Trump movements believe.

I really agree with you ... Nato/Otan was formed in ord to be an optimal opposite to the Soviet union.. but now....

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Trumpsters push for an “America First” agenda, which is incompatible with NATO, and Globalization.
More or less, that’s what the Trump movement believe.

Last edited:

Not exactly, but watch this video first:

Notice that I specifically wrote:
Point of view of the “Trumpsters (Trump supporters)”, and “Trump Movement”,
I didn’t say: Trump point of view is..., but he did say:
..... "It's obsolete, first because it was designed many, many years ago," Trump was quoted as saying about NATO. "Secondly, ...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/314432-trump-nato-is-obsolete

Now he says he's changed his mind about NATO. (imo he didn’t, POLITICS ......)

Your video It's Trump way to call the Merkel a hypocrite. Believe me, 100%. :)
(He also want Germany to buy Gas from the US.)

Do I believe that Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election? No, I don't.

Do I believe he's emotionally and temperamentally fit to be President of the United States? No, I don't.

In my view the whole Helsinki fiasco is a product of his inability to see beyond his own ego. It is so fragile that he is incapable of accepting anything that might imply his election wasn't the result of popular approval. If he were able to separate himself from his emotions and use logic, he'd see what is objectively the case: they tried, as they've tried before, and as the U.S. has tried in other countries. In this case, it was inept, a waste of money and resources, and any effect is probably negligible or at least impossible to calculate, except perhaps for Podesta's hacked e-mails, which I'm glad became public knowledge, whoever did it.

As to NATO, again it's down to ego. Trump is a businessman whose education and training did not center at all on European and world history. He doesn't understand the history of the twentieth century, the history of Russian foreign imperatives, or the importance of NATO. He's too insecure to take advice from those that do. To be fair, the conduct of Brennan at the CIA would incline anyone to doubt their conclusions, but to substitute his own uninformed opinions is extremely dangerous.

The dilemma for the American people is that he's been great for the economy. Is that worth the danger inherent in some of his foreign policy stances?

It's a dilemma for me as well. The Democratic Party, imo, has gone down the rabbit hole of far left loony politics. The latest position of many of them to get rid of ICE (the immigration enforcement agency) is like the icing on the cake. Could I vote for one of them? I don't know.

Is it responsible to sit out another presidential election when the time comes? I don't know that, either.

Two of Trump wives have a connection with the old Eastern-Soviet Bloc.
imo He understands the NATO mission very well.
Trump didn’t create the Nationalistic Movement, the “Trumpsters”. If he didn’t run for President, today we would be talking about the “Cruzers”.
Everybody knew of his arrogant in your face style, character flaws, and bombastic assertions.
Was Obama considered a Traitor, and Unfit for Office after his “Apology Tour” in the Middle East ? or what about W Bush going to War for the Fake WMD.
Trump’s eccentricity is not a good reason to be Declared Unfit for Office.

Last edited:
If you think Donald Trump is the type of man to discuss foreign affairs and geopolitics with his wives, or that either of his wives would be capable of having such a discussion, much less that if either were even true he'd listen to their opinions, think again. He didn't marry either of them for their brains.

That's like Palin saying she knows a lot about Russia because she can see it from Alaska.

Underestimating President Trump abilities and knowledge is a classic mistake of those smarty-pantses who believe that they are smarter than him and his supporters.
Economic Numbers and Results are Impressive, and as of now is Delivering. The US is doing very well economically. Everybody should say: Thanks Mr President. (Ungrateful ...)
Filter out the Tweets, the miscommunications, the fake media and opposition outrage. It’s all Empty Noise, and not that important.

Underestimating President Trump abilities and knowledge is a classic mistake of those smarty-pantses who believe that they are smarter than him and his supporters.
Economic Numbers and Results are Impressive, and as of now is Delivering. The US is doing very well economically. Everybody should say: Thanks Mr President. (Ungrateful ...)
Filter out the Tweets, the miscommunications, the fake media and opposition outrage. It’s all Empty Noise, and not that important.

I believe he is a very good broker, dealmaker, bluf your way into....Excellent.

But the point is his ADHD behavior, no eye for context etc. An unguided missile. Until know wihout too much colleteral damage....But no garantee for the future.

I prefer a wise and moderate statesman!

I believe he is a very good broker, dealmaker, bluf your way into....Excellent.

But the point is his ADHD behavior, no eye for context etc. An unguided missile. Until know wihout too much colleteral damage....But no garantee for the future.

I prefer a wise and moderate statesman!

We rejected those Stiff Crawling Creatures of the Swamp, that you called “wise and moderate”.
Their calm, feel good, apologetic behavior are not needed right now. Maybe in the future.
Trump is trying to regain the lost wealth and jobs that the “Wise and Moderate leaders” lost to foreigners, and many of them got paid millions by foreign and domestic Entities, during and after they left office. They sold out.
Being unpredictable, and unleashing to enemies and competitors when needed is hardly a Mental Condition. He’s fighting back.
The creatures of the Swamp are behaving like Crazies, trying to create a non stop negative and Exaggerated view of President Trump.

We rejected those Stiff Crawling Creatures of the Swamp, that you called “wise and moderate”.
Their calm, feel good, apologetic behavior are not needed right now. Maybe in the future.
Trump is trying to regain the lost wealth and jobs that the “Wise and Moderate leaders” lost to foreigners, and many of them got paid millions by foreign and domestic Entities, during and after they left office. They sold out.
Being unpredictable, and unleashing to enemies and competitors when needed is hardly a Mental Condition. He’s fighting back.
The creatures of the Swamp are behaving like Crazies, trying to create a non stop negative and Exaggerated view of President Trump.

Whatever other people say it doesn't change your holy believe in him doesn't it? It's the state of mind of the US these days pro or contra nothing in between....

Where Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaulle,Theodoor Roosevelt , Jack Kennedy or Hemut Schmidt (to name some) apologetic, feel good etc. No. Buth they combined political will and strength with wisdom and prudentia. Trump lacks those traits.

Buth not only you will probably suffer from his unguided missile but the rest of the world too.....

Trump has already set a standard that will leave a big mark for others to follow: In politics its not necessary to be politically correct to win. It will be a model for others to follow.

Whatever other people say it doesn't change your holy believe in him doesn't it? It's the state of mind of the US these days pro or contra nothing in between....

Where Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaulle,Theodoor Roosevelt , Jack Kennedy or Hemut Schmidt (to name some) apologetic, feel good etc. No. Buth they combined political will and strength with wisdom and prudentia. Trump lacks those traits.

Buth not only you will probably suffer from his unguided missile but the rest of the world too.....

... “Whatever other people say it doesn't change your negative believe of him doesn't it?”...
We don’t know how Trump will be remembered, it’s too soon for that.
I’m not an Unconditional Trump Defenders, but I don’t appreciate unfair attacks from the Unconditional Trump Bashers.

... “Whatever other people say it doesn't change your negative believe of him doesn't it?”...
We don’t know how Trump will be remembered, it’s too soon for that.
I’m not an Unconditional Trump Defenders, but I don’t appreciate unfair attacks from the Unconditional Trump Bashers.

In my opinion Trump is really different from his predecessors.... he promised to build a Mexico wall.. but... I really doubt that has been built.. maybe I’m wrong

In my opinion Trump is really different from his predecessors.... he promised to build a Mexico wall.. but... I really doubt that has been built.. maybe I’m wrong

No need to say that maybe you're wrong.
Usually I’m wrong half the time, but don't tell anyone. LoL :)

No need to say that maybe you're wrong.
Usually I’m wrong half the time, but don't tell anyone. LoL :)

So... now there’s a wall between Mexico and the Usa!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 701386 times.

Back