• Ted Cruz

3 5.36%
  • Marco Rubio

4 7.14%
  • Donald Trump

24 42.86%
Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2137

Thread: Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Podesta is also the man behind the curtain for the Transition Integrity Project.

It's time for intel community members to review their oaths and the exact wording of the U.S. Constitution.

This is what freedom looks like people. Not always pleasant, not always fun.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    I'm kinda not believing what I see from some retired (or in some cases fired) U.S. officials.

I understand that Orange Man Bad is real, that Trump Derangement Syndrome can infect even the most rational of thinkers.

But I read a Twitter feed of a rather prominent government official that claimed President Trump has lost the intel community, the State Dept., and the entire military.

One... this is false. It's no more than wishful thinking.
    Two... given this person previous standing in our government, it smacks of sedition. President Trump is our current, legally elected leader and this nut job is besmirching both his name and his power for all the world to hear. Foolish talk like this could possibly embolden our enemies.

The most outspoken group of TDS sufferers has been from the Board of an organization titled the "Alliance for Securing Democracy". It's also probably the most powerful group of Orange Man Bad-er's. Members include Michael Chertoff, Bill Kristal, Mike Morell, and Michael McFaul.

I am a staunch supporter of the First Amendment… but at what point does Trump Derangement Syndrome or Orange Man Bad become Sedition? Would cheering for the benefits of a color revolution count? What if this color revolution is thinly disguised as one occurring on U.S. soil? Does your previous standing in government carry weight in a possible Sedition charge? Enquiring minds want to know.

Check out the Twitter feeds of some of these clowns for yourself. Start with Michael McFaul...

Of course John Podesta is also on this group's Board. No surprise there.
    OK my vocabulary is enriched today.....

Orange Man Bad
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/orange-man-bad

Trump derangement syndrome
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_...ement_syndrome

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    I'm kinda not believing what I see from some retired (or in some cases fired) U.S. officials.

I understand that Orange Man Bad is real, that Trump Derangement Syndrome can infect even the most rational of thinkers.

But I read a Twitter feed of a rather prominent government official that claimed President Trump has lost the intel community, the State Dept., and the entire military.

One... this is false. It's no more than wishful thinking.
    Two... given this person previous standing in our government, it smacks of sedition. President Trump is our current, legally elected leader and this nut job is besmirching both his name and his power for all the world to hear. Foolish talk like this could possibly embolden our enemies.

The most outspoken group of TDS sufferers has been from the Board of an organization titled the "Alliance for Securing Democracy". It's also probably the most powerful group of Orange Man Bad-er's. Members include Michael Chertoff, Bill Kristal, Mike Morell, and Michael McFaul.

I am a staunch supporter of the First Amendment… but at what point does Trump Derangement Syndrome or Orange Man Bad become Sedition? Would cheering for the benefits of a color revolution count? What if this color revolution is thinly disguised as one occurring on U.S. soil? Does your previous standing in government carry weight in a possible Sedition charge? Enquiring minds want to know.

Check out the Twitter feeds of some of these clowns for yourself. Start with Michael McFaul...

Of course John Podesta is also on this group's Board. No surprise there.
    America(ns) first or Trump first?
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...rd-rage-411212

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don’t like it:

Impressive and Scary,

... so many people chanting I love you to a Leader (Trump Cult?):

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

The Bob Woodward recording only show the President acknowledging the danger of COVID-19, his desire to project a sense of optimism to the Nation, and to avoid panic, ... at the moment they learned how the pandemic spread,

and even Doctor Fauci said there's no discrepancy about what he and the president said publicly back then.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    The Bob Woodward recording only show the President acknowledging the danger of COVID-19, his desire to project a sense of optimism to the Nation, and to avoid panic, ... at the moment they learned how the pandemic spread,

and even Doctor Fauci said there's no discrepancy about what he and the president said publicly back then.
    That's a nice frame Salento....the question is if he has had the knowledge that is was going to be a severe case ('deadly stuff') and he obviously did had that knowledge (it's on tape and all) and obviously so it was better to tell the Americans 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth'.

That doesn't mean causing panic. Did Churchill cause panic with his 'blood, toil, tears and sweat' speech with the start of ww2 .....No.

Trump made some kind of 'strategic' calculation in stead.....to withhold the people telling the honest truth.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

Sharp....very sharp:

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/202...s-steve-almond

The shock here isn’t that Trump was lying. Nor that Woodward refused to disclose the truth in real-time. Nor even that the president’s lies contributed to the spread of COVID, which has now killed nearly 200,000 Americans, infected more than six million, and sent the nation spiraling into economic and social chaos.
    The shock is that Trump’s support will barely budge.
    This story will rage for a few days, as did the news that our commander in chief calls our troops as "losers" and "suckers." As did the news that he attempted to extort Ukraine for dirt on Joe Biden. As did the news that he considers white supremacists “very fine people.” And so on.
    Every week — sometimes every day — new revelations emerge that affirm what we already know: Trump is a lazy, inept, bigot with a wounded ego where his heart should be, and a cash register for a conscience.
    What matters isn’t this reality, but the fact that a rabid minority of our citizens have become inoculated against it. They live in a cultish bubble of partisan propaganda filled with protective buzz words and talking points, a hivemind fueled by rage, paranoia and shame. For decades, right-wing media demagogues have made billions of dollars exploiting their anguish.

This is why the president of the United States can lie — without consequence — to Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson and Geraldo Rivera, even about a virus that could kill their viewers. Trump didn’t lead a movement in 2016. He merely inherited an audience that had been vaccinated against unwelcome truths years ago.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post

... and Fauci is not Trumpster:

... Dr. Anthony Fauci is denying multiple claims in Bob Woodward’s latest book, including that President Trump downplayed the coronavirus threat for political reasons.

Dr. Fauci, the head of the White House coronavirus task force, also denied quotes attributed to him in the book, titled “Rage.” ...

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ok-claim-dona/

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God!

Trump gets 2 nominations for Nobel Peace Prize:

1) Serbia and Kosovo

2) United Arab Emirates and Israel, Bahrain and Israel

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...el-peace-prize

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God!

Trump gets 2 nominations for Nobel Peace Prize:

1) Serbia and Kosovo

2) United Arab Emirates and Israel, Bahrain and Israel

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...el-peace-prize
    Nomination means not automatically going to get it....

May be the 'childen of God' are seeing that Trump isn't real and acting ethical.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/polls-...ical-voters/#x

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic

On the other hand:

Well, there are all these theories that evangelicals were holding their noses when they voted for Trump, that they were somehow betraying their values. But I’ve studied evangelicals for a long time and I was watching them very closely during the election and in the aftermath, and I just didn’t see any regrets at all. There was no angst or no sense that this was somehow a difficult trade-off. In fact, what I saw was a bunch of enthusiasm. There were some evangelical leaders who were expressing caution about Trump, but most of the rank and file had zero difficulty supporting Trump.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...n-kobes-du-mez

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Same thing! I haven't posted much because Maciamo got butt hurt about how I brought up that the U.S. is both the most productive economy in the world and is also a net exporter of energy. Also a net exporter of food. Hardly any countries can make both these claims. (He thinks Americans should forfeit out air conditioners. I told him I would do so when he gives up his heating system.)

He actually banned me but I have multiple accounts... I guess his site isn't shrinking fast enough on its own...

Northerner, if you lived here in the U.S. would you be a member of Antifa? I'm thinking you might be from your responses.

There are multiple reporters of Antifa starting fires in the state of Oregon but the MSM is down playing and social media is policing against even the mention of these fire starters. (I have watched the videos first hand and also seen the arresting documents-- this is happening, this is not make-believe.)

Orange man bad is a real thing. It drives some people nuts, esp. some Europeans. I've been playing some online chess (on a world-wide server) and Europe as a whole seems to have a raging case of Trump Derangement Syndrome-- much more so than other areas of the globe... Similar strain to what Northerner may be suffering from. I wonder if it's catchy?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Northerner, do me a favor... if you visit our wonderful country, please don't go camping in Oregon.

Better safe than sorry! (maybe I shouldn't kid with TDS sufferers because the first sign of infection is the loss of a sense of humor.)

Anyway...

The support for Trump here is STRONG. The MSM pollsters are having to cook their surveys so it looks like Biden is in the lead. The sample populations have a fraction of conservative voters compared to the voting public. Additionally, our media is complicit in possibly interfering with-skewing election results.

NPR had a panel of "experts" on the radio the other day talking about how Trump would win the election, but it would be only a "Red Mirage" because the mail-in vote would swing results for Biden. These mail-in were predicted to take weeks or even months to process. And somehow these FUTURE mail in votes would mysteriously be overwhelming for Biden. Is this accurate reporting or wishful thinking?

I'm not making this up. Now Trump's solid victory is a "mirage"? Orwell couldn't top this himself.

P.S. Have yet to see a Biden/Harris yard sign or even a bumper sticker...

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I will stay here on Eupedia exposing to a world-wide audience any U.S. election fraud or election tampering I notice (until Maciamo kicks me off on all my accounts anyway.)

He also seems to be a big fan of China (who also don't like Trump) so I'm guessing my banning will occur in three... two... one...

The FBI has literally stated that the fires were not caused by antifa or other such groups, why do you push that nonsense?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quote Originally Posted by spruithean View Post
    The FBI has literally stated that the fires were not caused by antifa or other such groups, why do you push that nonsense?
    Google "Domingo Lopez Jr." for starters.

This from CNN... Lopez started six fires, was arrested, then released by Oregon authorities. He was noticed trying to ignite his SEVENTH FIRE when onlookers jumped into action. Lopez had a Molotov cocktail in his possession. Maybe the Oregon A.G. will actually hold him this time, but I have my doubts.

As I said, I have watched numerous videos where arsonists were caught red-handed. If I was decent on the computer I would link them all. Be happy I'm not very computer literate.

Pretty sure that Lopez was and is not a member of antifa, this is further corroborated by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, along with the FBI. You've watched numerous videos, eh? Does this make you more of an expert than intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Then check out the Twitter feed from Katie Daviscourt-- specifically from Sept. 13. Watch the video. Woman with the pistol has caught stranger on her property with matches in hand. Abundant smoke in the air. Woman asks man what he is doing with matches in hand on dry field... he states he was about to smoke. She asks "where are your cigarettes?" He has none.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Then please google Portland man "Jett Avery Thomas". Thomas was trying to start a Marriott hotel on fire by placing a lit blank on a gas valve... after he was picked up he said "I thought it was the Feds..."

Thomas may not officially be Antifa (few are formal members... most have an informal relationship to this group)... but Thomas's unstable personality is certainly being put to use by Antifa. And what is going on at the Portland D.A.? Why is someone that started six fires released by authorities WHEN THE ENTIRE STATE IS BEING CONSUMED BY FIRE?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

And there is more than this... I encourage you all to do your own research outside of the standard MSM talking points.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quote Originally Posted by spruithean View Post
    Pretty sure that Lopez was and is not a member of antifa, this is further corroborated by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, along with the FBI. You've watched numerous videos, eh? Does this make you more of an expert than intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies?
    I would consider myself to have greater situational awareness than the law enforcement officials that released a six time fire-starter. So the answer is yes.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I see my contribution that initially addressed the Oregon fire situation was quickly deleted. Stand up folks. Don't be a gutless wonder.

Western civilization needs your help. Time to expose what is going on out there... not make excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post
    Then check out the Twitter feed from Katie Daviscourt-- specifically from Sept. 13. Watch the video. Woman with the pistol has caught stranger on her property with matches in hand. Abundant smoke in the air. Woman asks man what he is doing with matches in hand on dry field... he states he was about to smoke. She asks "where are your cigarettes?" He has none.
    Did the man in the video explicitly state that he was a member of antifa? Was he determined to be as such? Crazy people who deliberately set stuff on fire are not necessarily tied to groups.

Then please google Portland man "Jett Avery Thomas". Thomas was trying to start a Marriott hotel on fire by placing a lit blank on a gas valve... after he was picked up he said "I thought it was the Feds..."

Thomas may not officially be Antifa (few are formal members... most have an informal relationship to this group)... but Thomas's unstable personality is certainly being put to use by Antifa. And what is going on at the Portland D.A.? Why is someone that started six fires released by authorities WHEN THE ENTIRE STATE IS BEING CONSUMED BY FIRE?
    If he isn't an official member, and there is no information stating he is at this moment, one can't make the claim that he is, or that he has an "informal relationship" with the group.

I would consider myself to have greater situational awareness than the law enforcement officials that released a six time fire-starter. So the answer is yes.
    Is he not receiving a mental health evaluation?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

By the way Northerner, please forgive me for being overly harsh on you. I read back through the last few pages of this thread and missed some of your earlier contributions... you have been more nuanced than I realized. I shouldn't have included you in any hazing. Sorry about that!

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.
    [QUOTE=spruithean;612828]Did the man in the video explicitly state that he was a member of antifa? Was he determined to be as such? Crazy people who deliberately set stuff on fire are not necessarily tied to groups [Quote]

A few things Spruithean... (I will edit each to solidify info. as I have time)

1. Google "Jeffrey Accord"-- he is an operative that was arrested by the Puyallup Police (located in Washington state) and was officially charged with "Reckless Burning 2nd Degree" during the outbreak of the wildfires.

2. Here is a disturbing quote found in an advertisement from the PNW Youth Liberation Front (Antifa)-- "It's been a hot second PDX so y'all better show the f**k up. Meet 7p.m. Move 8p.m. Be water SPREAD FIRE Melt ice." Reporter Andy Ngo covers this development on his Twitter feed. Spread fire? Really?

3. FBI Director Wray testified in front of the Homeland Security Committee (House of Representatives) yesterday-- 9-17-20-- and said this regarding Antifa... The F.B.I. has taken "any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists," including individuals who identify with Antifa. He also said Antifa "is a real thing" (no duh). And most importantly he said this... "It's not a group or organization. It's a movement or ideology."

4. If you get a chance please review the summaries of the FOURTEEN incidences of recent arson/attempted arson in the Oregon/Washington/Northern California hotspot area. See the full list and event summaries found at the Oregon Catalyst. This is not normal. This isn't in the neighborhood of normal.

5. Remember that that young man was handed what he thought was a firecracker by a member of Antifa... who instructed him to lob throw it at law enforcement authorities... the young man did so and it turned out to be a powerful explosive device? My point is that Antifa operatives are using people that are gullible or that aren't functioning on all cylinder to further their own destructive goals.

By the way, I noticed you didn't address the fact that a district attorney has mysteriously released a problem fire-starter who has set a whooping six blazes. Do you think this is an appropriate course of action?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 19-09-20 at 05:44.

Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast