Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6 2018 - midterm Elections

Now ain’t I RIGHT
(anti-comm..... song)

Last edited:
Donald Trump announces Iran sanctions with bizarre Game of Thrones-style image

dram6t-wsaaqzid.jpg

[h=2]'I will stand against you': Iranian General replies Trump’s Game of Thrones 'Sanctions are coming' meme[/h]

5742408-6350751-image-a-24_1541302014564.jpg

[h=1][/h]
5bddd8f9dda4c8c1288b45c5.jpg

NORWAY-NATO-DEFENCE-EXERCISE-TRIDENT-JUNCTURE
A Russian Tupolev TU-142 flies by the USS Mount Whitney of the US Navy during the NATO-led military exercise Trident Juncture on November 2, 2018 at the Norwegian sea outside Trondheim, Norway - Trident Juncture 2018, is a NATO-led military exercise held in Norway from 25 October to 7 November 2018. The exercise is the largest of its kind in Norway since the 1980s. Around 50,000 participants from NATO and partner countries, some 250 aircraft, 65 ships and up to 10,000 vehicles take part in the exercise. The main goal of Trident Juncture is allegedly to train the NATO Response Force and to test the alliance's defence capability. (Photo by Jonathan NACKSTRAND / AFP) (Photo credit should read JONATHAN NACKSTRAND/AFP/Getty Images)

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Unfortunately Style and Leadership don’t always go hand in hand.
That’s how President Trump rolls!
What’s more important in a Leader, style or results?
I choose Results.
Is Trump an effective leader?
Some numbers only:
- 4+% Economic Growth. (WoW, and in total the Best Economy in USA History. WoW.)
- 3.7% Unemployment, the lowest in 48 years. Lowest unemployment rate in HISTORY for Hispanic, African-American, Asian-American, and 65 year low for Women.
- Nearly 3 million jobs created.
- Biggest Pay Jump Since 2009.

I could go on and on.

Last edited:
Nov 6 2018 - midterm Elections

If you like Money and a Job, ...

Vote .... - Deplorable Choir

Unless every last Trumpista goes out to vote on Tuesday the House is going Democrat, and even more chaos will reign for the next two years. It will all be Trump's fault. It's his stupid, childish, off the wall comments and behavior that have turned off so many women and so many moderates of both senses. I don't think he's crazy in the "he has to be institutionalized" sense, but he clearly has severe emotional issues and lacks the temperament to be president. The only reason anyone other than the "true" Trump believers are still voting Republican is that the "progressives" in the Democrat party push people away with their insane rhetoric. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't follow the news and aren't aware of half the insanity.

These are the Cards that we’ve been dealt.
It’s up to us as Citizens to decide if we prefer a proven Vibrant Economy led by an eccentric Leader, or the old PC, static Status Quo.

As you said in the past:
"It's the economy, stupid"!

November 7 the Sun will still Rise.
All Citizens will adapt, no matter the results. :)

Nov 6 2018 - Midterm

“We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.”

“I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
Unsuccesful rebellions indeed generally establish the incroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them.
An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions, as not to discourage them too much. It is a medecine necessary for the sound health of government.”

Thomas Jefferson

Be wary of any pundits pontificating about how "women" voted.

White women voting patterns:
Kemp 76% (95% of black women voted for his black woman opponent)
Cruz 59% (and he's one of the most unlikeable men in politics)
De Santis 51% (I'm surprised that one is that low)

How is it being discussed? The failure of white women. The cause is, of course, race.
"In the exceptionally close Senate race in Texas between Republican Ted Cruz and Democrat Beto O'Rourke, it was white women who helped clinch the vote for Cruz. In a vote that broke along racial lines, 59% of white women elected a man who has consistently voted not only against their interests but who has done so by aligning himself closely with the anti-immigrant, racist hate mongering of Donald Trump. By comparison, 95% of Black women voted for O'Rourke."

I hate to break it to this writer, but both O'Rourke and Cruz are "white". Race had nothing to do with it. Indeed, Cruz is the one who may have a smidgen of SSA.

In the Georgia race, yes, one candidate was white and one black.

It couldn't be, however, that southern white women couldn't bring themselves to vote for a candidate who was that far left? Perhaps they're not one issue voters?
https://www.redandblack.com/athensn...cle_ebc83796-dbc1-11e8-8f48-2f855e5d45c0.html

That doesn't mean that Trump doesn't create problems for his party among educated women in suburbs in the rest of the country, however. I was at the dentist lately, and there was a news alert about him firing Sessions. It also showed a clip at him at the press conference. Virtually every woman said he was behaving like a jerk. One woman said, "If I were Melania I'd just constantly be telling him to shut his damn mouth".

He cost his party a lot of votes in suburban areas. Still, give the devil his due, this was no "blue wave" (27 seat majority). Obama lost 63 in his 2010 midterm election, and most lose 40 and up.

What mitigates it in Trump's case is that "progressive" Democrats push so many people away. They were kept well away from the microphones, and the street demonstrations stopped in the two weeks or so before the election. Good idea. Some people have short memories. I want to see how all the moderate Democrats, ex-military a lot of them, who were elected vote once Nancy Pelosi gets a hold of them. :)

Supreme Court

Justice Ruth Bader has 3 Broken Ribs and she’s 85.
God forbid she doesn’t get better, :) the Trumpsters want Amy Barrett.
He bypassed her twice already.
Too soon, maybe.

by all accounts , it was not a bad results compared to others in the past

trump lost about 40

obama lost 65

clinton lost 60

I cannot recall bush numbers

trump lost about 40

obama lost 65

clinton lost 60

40?
So far, Democrats have won 28 GOP-held seats for a net gain of 26 seats, more than the 23 they need to take control of Congress. Democrats have lost two seats they previously held — one in Minnesota and one in Pennsylvania — but election forecasters believe the party will win control of the House by the time all of the votes are counted.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-elections-2018-live-results-house-seats-flip

A Georgetown professor has issued tweets calling for the "miserable deaths" of Republican senators, and also has a doxxing site giving out names, addresses etc. Georgetown has not even deigned to comment, and Tumblr declines to take any action.

Like I said, scratch a progressive and you get a fascist, and a violent fascist at that. Just imagine what would happen if a very conservative professor did the same thing. They'd get out the tumbrils and the guillotine in a flash.

If the sane majority doesn't rise up against this sort of thing we're in big trouble.

trump lost about 40

obama lost 65

clinton lost 60

Dems would have wan more seats if there were not the caravans.

I'm new here, and I agree with you 100%. We are now 2 years after the elections and we are suffering the consequences of that election. I would have voted for Bernie Sanders or at least Hillary Clinton without a doubt. We just elected a Democrat Congress and I'm confident that we'll be safer for the next two years.

I heard Trump said that when Americans arrived to liberate France at WWW1, French were busy learning German language. They stopped when they heard Americans had liberated France

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

I heard Trump said that when Americans arrived to liberate France at WWW1, French were busy learning German language. They stopped when they heard Americans had liberated France

Trumpian Translation
Macron and Anti-Americans-French are ungrateful. Americans died fighting to save France in ww1 and 2.
Next time, the USA won’t help!

- end of Translation -

:)

Also:
It’s totally normal for a segment of the population to learn the language of the Invaders, for many reasons, everybody do it.
At different times in history people learned Russian, German, English, French, Italian, Latin, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, .....

The President awards Medal of Freedom to:
Elvis Presley, Babe Ruth, Antonin Scalia, ...

https://youtu.be/2TFK9bhXKps

America the Beautiful
Elvis Aaron Presley

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700768 times.

Back