Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Pick a president.

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    13 23.21%
  • Bernie Sanders

    12 21.43%
  • Ted Cruz

    3 5.36%
  • Marco Rubio

    4 7.14%
  • Donald Trump

    24 42.86%
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 2,126 to 2,137 of 2137

Thread: Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

  1. #2126
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I just read there are threats against Trump's life as well, although I'm sure there were many over the last four years. Maybe Maxine Waters should be charged with incitement to violence.
    she’s a hypocrite + phony, and she lives in a multimillion-dollar mansion outside the District she represents (or which she claims to represents).

    https://news.yahoo.com/navy-vet-joe-...142557705.html

  2. #2127
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    ... those are Weekend Warriors (National Guard), ... not to be confused with the Armed Forces of the United States, ... though generally both Patriots.

    ... regardless, the massive show of force is due to over precaution, just to prevent the shameful repeat of recent events.
    Ironically the majority of them voted for Trump,
    but they're there to defend the Constitution and to provide a peaceful transfer of power.

    ... and that's what I expect to happen even though I disagree with the new President's ideas,
    but he'll be my new President and I respect the President's Office,

    ... political disagreement does not make us enemies,

    I believe the new President Loves the Country, just as much the previous President.

  3. #2128
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,157

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Ironically the majority of them voted for Trump,
    but they're there to defend the Constitution and to provide a peaceful transfer of power.

    ... and that's what I expect to happen even though I disagree with the new President's ideas,
    but he'll be my new President and I respect the President's Office,

    ... political disagreement does not make us enemies,

    I believe the new President Loves the Country, just as much the previous President.
    That's more than irony because the FBI said to screen the members of the National Guard.

    I wish I would have your 'light approach' about this things. I have a kind of (über) serious approach....

    If I had voted for Trump right know I would shame myself very deeply, because his obvious authoritarian way of acting, the constant spin (fraud, fraud, fraud about 2/3 of the Republicans still think the election is stolen even if all cases in this matter are lost) and firing up the mob.

    But obviously some say what the heck the weather is nice ;) ....so were's the problem. Ok that's an approach too....
    Last edited by Northener; 19-01-21 at 23:09.

  4. #2129
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    That's more than irony because the FBI said to screen the members of the National Guard.

    I wish I would have you 'light approach' about this things. I have a kind of (über) serious approach....

    If I had voted for Trump right know I would shame myself very deeply, because his obvious authoritarian way of acting, the constant spin (fraud, fraud, fraud about 2/3 of the Republicans still think the election is stolen even if all cases in this matter are lost) and firing up the mob.

    But obviously some say what the heck the weather is nice ;) ....so were's the problem. Ok that's an approach too....
    ... Theoretical-You that voted for Trump should walk with his head held high,
    ... Trump said to peacefully protest,
    ... Theoretical-You didn't storm the Capitol, and he wasn't there,
    ... and I don't think Trump wants to do a Coup at all!

  5. #2130
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    If that's the case, ... these people must be so happy with Uncle Joe's sharp mental state
    Last edited by Salento; 19-01-21 at 18:48.

  6. #2131
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,157

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    ... Theoretical-You that voted for Trump should walk with his head held high,
    ... Trump said to peacefully protest,
    ... Theoretical-You didn't storm the Capitol, and he wasn't there,
    ... and I don't think Trump wants to do a Coup at all!
    Strange....
    Mc Connell until last week one of the major and very influential Trump supporters....a quote from Fox News today:

    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., placed blame on President Trump for the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6 that left five people dead, including a Capitol police officer.
    McConnell addressed the insurrection during a floor speech Tuesday afternoon and said Trump "provoked" the mob that tried to use "fear and violence" to stop the Joint Session of Congress from certifying President-elect Joe Biden's win.

    "The mob was fed lies," McConnell said. "They were provoked by the president and other powerful people.""...But we pressed on. We stood together and said an angry mob would not get veto power over the rule of law in our nation, not even for one night.
    https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/mitch-mcconnell

  7. #2132
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    You're “free” to believe you have moral superiority over me, and I’m free to reject this notion.

    ... imho some of you enjoy throwing jabs at the United States and resent its super power status,

    ... the US is a free and tolerant Nation, and America is still able to keep the Rising Powers at bay,
    ... if they get the chance, those Rising Powers will crush you like a bug,

    ... you’re free to thanks America if you choose to do so, ... or trash it.

    ... I doubt that other powers would give you a choice to dissent.


    .

  8. #2133
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,449


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    You're “free” to believe you have moral superiority over me, and I’m free to reject this notion.

    ... imho some of you enjoy throwing jabs at the United States and resent its super power status,

    ... the US is a free and tolerant Nation, and America is still able to keep the Rising Powers at bay,
    ... if they get the chance, those Rising Powers will crush you like a bug,

    ... you’re free to thanks America if you choose to do so, ... or trash it.

    ... I doubt that other powers would give you a choice to dissent.


    .
    I only wish I could give you many upvotes. :)

    As I said on another thread, it's all jealousy mixed with anger at their dependent, second rate status, instead of gratitude they're not all speaking German or Russian and living in a real totalitarian state. The next danger will be China, and in my opinion, let them fend for themselves for once. Christ, they couldn't even stop the war in the Balkans and all the atrocities that were going on.

    It amazes me how foreigners think they know the nuances of American public opinion and political processes.

    I'm done discussing it with them; there's nothing to learn, no opportunity to grow closer in understanding. You might as well try to debate with AOC (whom they're keeping muzzled for awhile) or BLM people or Antifa in Seattle. It's a waste of time.

    Over and out fellow patriot. Let's hope and pray our new president will listen to good counsel, not to people like that, or to his opportunistic vice president for that matter.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  9. #2134
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I only wish I could give you many upvotes. :)

    As I said on another thread, it's all jealousy mixed with anger at their dependent, second rate status, instead of gratitude they're not all speaking German or Russian and living in a real totalitarian state. The next danger will be China, and in my opinion, let them fend for themselves for once. Christ, they couldn't even stop the war in the Balkans and all the atrocities that were going on.

    It amazes me how foreigners think they know the nuances of American public opinion and political processes.

    I'm done discussing it with them; there's nothing to learn, no opportunity to grow closer in understanding. You might as well try to debate with AOC (whom they're keeping muzzled for awhile) or BLM people or Antifa in Seattle. It's a waste of time.

    Over and out fellow patriot. Let's hope and pray our new president will listen to good counsel, not to people like that, or to his opportunistic vice president for that matter.
    thanks Angela,

    Political debate is no longer political when they question the mental health and morality of half of the American population, and the transition into attacks to our character, shows something much darker hidden in the innuendos of their arguments.

  10. #2135
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,157

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Germanic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    You're “free” to believe you have moral superiority over me, and I’m free to reject this notion.

    ... imho some of you enjoy throwing jabs at the United States and resent its super power status,

    ... the US is a free and tolerant Nation, and America is still able to keep the Rising Powers at bay,
    ... if they get the chance, those Rising Powers will crush you like a bug,

    ... you’re free to thanks America if you choose to do so, ... or trash it.

    ... I doubt that other powers would give you a choice to dissent.


    .
    Yes I guess this was aimed at the Romanian guy. This is a EU kind of forum so you will meet a diversity of opinions and notions from all over the EU that's not weird IMO. You can expect that from a EU based and orientated forum.

    As to free and tolerant nation. That's very much the notion American themselves do have. And I support this, of course. My country the Netherlands has one of the oldest ties with the US, the Dutch lent money to the embryonal US. And the founding fathers looked at the Dutch declaration of independence. Up to now the ties are close (Dutch companies are still big investors in the US).

    But it were exact those democratic values that were at stake at 6. jan......this goes beyond left and right, democrat or republican.

    McConnell goes on the distance towards Trump, he knows very well that the road Trump has taken will only lead to an extreme fringe....dead end street?
    Last edited by Northener; 20-01-21 at 13:07.

  11. #2136
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,001

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    ... whatever ...

  12. #2137
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    5,730

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    2 members found this post helpful.
    I think it is time we close out the thread, and continue the conversation on a new one:

    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/40845-Joe-Biden-s-Presidency?p=618189&viewfull=1#post618189

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •