Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defiantly the boost Democrats needed on the eve of an election

FBI Director James Comey said Sunday that the agency has reviewed all of the Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered in an unrelated case and that his conclusion in July not to prosecute Clinton after the FBI’s original investigation into her use of private email server still stands

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...decision-not-to-prosecute-clinton-stands.html
Otherwords, he started groundless investigation few days before election?!!!

After Hillary got "exonerated" again, financial markets are in jubilation. Not only in US but around the world! Businesses and people with money (mostly smart) voting for Clinton. Isn't it weird that if Trump wins, supposedly the successful businessman, big market sell off is predicted. He might understand New York real estate and show biz but he doesn't have a clue how economy works in scale of countries and the world. His presidency will be a financial disaster for US and the world. This is what real business people from around the world are saying. Another Brexit, Amexit from global trade deals and global free market.
At the end of the day majority of his voters, the white working class, will be hurt the most from economic downfall. Trump will be still rich, blaming others for his mistakes, and his ratings on his new biggest reality show ever, being a president of USA.
It is going to be a big drama, but you know what? It is good for the ratings!

It is possible that Trump has no clue about economy, but that might cause him to (unwillingly) unleash the market forces about the true debt situation, of which some people believe that it is better in the long run.
The true debt situation namely is as follows:
Government_debt

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Government_debt_gdp.jpg
Clinton is preferred by the entire establishment because she is willing to keep-up all the required wallstreet tricḱery and geopolitics.
An (unintentional?) side effect already emerges, that is that the cheap dollars ended up in China's economy, creating a dangerous corporate debt bubble, because in China domestic interest rates are higher and demand is US economy is too low. Not only China is affected but also most other emerging markets, for the same reason. So there might be a new banking crisis in the EM, possibly spreading to vulnerable Europe.

Also the markets always love predictability and continuity and they hate risk. Trump is risky because he wants to change something big ("make america great again"), while Clinton represents continuity ("america is already great").

Peaks of absurd:

n3YgISM.png

"If I'm the President, we will invade Iran" - Hillary Clinton in 2008:

1) Obliterate Iran. 2) Shout "racists!" when Europe refuses to take in Iranian refugees.

I have a feeling that Trump is gonna win.

Only if there are a lot of people out there who aren't telling the posters the truth, which is possible. Have you taken a look at Nate Silver's five thirty eight site? He has Clinton up by three (while a lot of the national polls have her up by four to five). The real story is in the states though. All those Puerto Ricans who have been moving to Florida and Nevada and even North Carolina a bit are registering in big numbers. If he loses Florida and North Carolina I think he's done. Even getting Michigan or another rust belt state isn't going to be enough. Maybe if he had gone up there earlier? A friend of mine has family in Michigan, and she tells me her family doesn't know of a single person voting for Clinton. Of course, they're not from Detroit.

The interesting thing is that if he hadn't repeatedly spoken about women the way he did (even more than the women coming forward), and if he had kept the rhetoric to building a wall or generally securing the border with Mexico instead of talking about deporting twenty million people, I think he would have gotten more women, and a lot of Hispanics would have looked at the rest of the message and perhaps gone along.

People can be as condescending as they like, but a lot of his message is resonating with people: jobs are gone that will never come back, a lot of these new jobs are low paying, part-time, service jobs, so people need three to replace one, if you're not on Medicaid you're paying a fortune for steadily worsening health service, the new immigrants are indeed taking some jobs from citizens, political correctness is running amok, the police are being assassinated in the streets, and everyone, both left and right knows that the media is in the tank for the Democrats, and that Hillary Clinton is thoroughly corrupt whether or not she left enough evidence behind to get a conviction.

Everywhere I go, the check-out line at the supermarket, the doctor's waiting room, the library, the post office, all I hear is people bemoaning that it came down to these two candidates. Most people think she'll win, but even the one's voting for her aren't very happy about it. The depression is palpable, and that's not too strong a term. If nothing else, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is alive and well and if it doesn't go forward half the country will think it's a cover-up. I also see no chance of her bringing the country together. All this talk of unity over the last two days is nonsense. She's spent the last year trying to Balkanize the country, trying to split it along racial lines, and now she wants to unify it? I don't even want to get started on him.

I'm so glad I live in a state where my national vote can't count, so I can refuse to cast a ballot for either of them. I'll just vote down ballot.

Whoever wins, I'm not watching the inauguration, I don't want to hear any speeches, I'm locking the remote so it doesn't go to news channels. This is just a mess. This whole election has been disgusting, and the results will be the same no matter who wins...

The interesting thing is that if he hadn't repeatedly spoken about women the way he did (even more than the women coming forward), and if he had kept the rhetoric to building a wall or generally securing the border with Mexico instead of talking about deporting twenty million people, I think he would have gotten more women, and a lot of Hispanics would have looked at the rest of the message and perhaps gone along.
Sure, but he would have lost all the white rednecks, if he didn't attack minorities. Besides, you demand too much from ordinary guy, though flamboyant, who knows "all the words".

Why I have a feeling that :

Obama the first coloured president, is also the last president of USA, with the term we know today?

maybe sibylla?

Why I have a feeling that :

Obama the first coloured president, is also the last president of USA, with the term we know today?

maybe sibylla?

So...Obama can bail out some more banks...maybe triple the federal debt this time? Maybe Hillary start a few more wars? (ie: Libya? withdraw troops in Iraq?) Trump may not be honest, but I really like how he bullies the "progressives", and Hollywood types. I love it so much.

So...Obama can bail out some more banks...maybe triple the federal debt this time? Maybe Hillary start a few more wars? (ie: Libya? withdraw troops in Iraq?) Trump may not be honest, but I really like how he bullies the "progressives", and Hollywood types. I love it so much.
Thanks for honesty. I was suspecting that Trump is liked for his mean streak towards "their enemies".

I wonder, if Trump loses, is he going to disband his troops? Is he going to continue the "Trump" movement as a new political party? Will it mean the end to Conservative party as one of main ones?

Just voted, and it was virtually empty. It took all of two minutes. Maybe it's because New Yorkers realize our national vote is sort of irrelevant? The media is saying the Hispanic vote is way up so maybe that's what will decide the election.

Hold on...the news is showing very long lines in the city versus out here in the suburbs. White Manhattanites are probably 90% Hillary voters.

Peter Turchin: It Ain't Over, Folks...

http://peterturchin.com/cliodynamica/it-aint-over-folks/

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 704799 times.

Back