Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you celebrating?
Do you see a celebrating remark, I see just a sober remark.

Do I celebrate this (if this is your question).

No just a wonderment that the electors who have done their 'democratic duty' were threatened....The reaction of Biden after the election was to the point imo.

[video]https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/12/15/biden-electoral-college-win-trump-lawsuits-sot-vpx.cnn[/video]

Last edited:
And if it happened there'd be more burning cities, but of course that wouldn't be terrorism.

FYI, it's better for one's mental health to put some people on ignore. Objectivity and rational analysis is beyond them, so why bother.

The one who had to be ignored has (retrospect) for months the right (rational) analysis about Trump, Trumpism and the devastating effect of it on the (US) democracy....

https://ibb.co/5W2VKX7

Last edited:
I have not seen one word from the Pubs on this forum about the events on 01/06/20. Shame on you for supporting a wannabe dictator for 4+ years. Shame on these insurrectionists and their supporters on all levels. Shame on the Capital police that allowed them on the hallowed ground of democracy. Shame on the FBI, DHS and the National Guard for not coming to the aid of the undermanned Capitol police. During the BLM riots, there were double rows of heavily armed National Guardsmen. On Wednesday they arrived way too late and they were not allowed arms at all, just batons. Please Pence, invoke the 25th Amendment and get this lunatic out of office. DOJ please confiscate and refund all the 500M that this fraudster fund raised supposedly for contesting the election but has spend less than 10m. Please file charges against him, his kids and Guliani, Hawley and Cruz for attempting to overthrow the government.

You use that word to describe Republicans one more time and there will be consequences.

I haven't responded because Northerner is on block so I didn't know what he was saying. I figured it would be vitriolic left wing claptrap and I was right. Now you're going on ignore too. There is nothing to learn from you because you're just a rabid partisan with no shred of objectivity.

I speak only for myself. I never once voted for the man. He has tremendous flaws. That doesn't mean all his policies were bad. I supported a lot of them. Obviously not his handling of Covid or his behavior since the election.

Also, perhaps you know the saying: people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Where was your outrage when cities burned because of Black Lives Matter, and fraudulent claims? Where were you when ANTIFA tried to take over Seattle? Where were you when prominent left wing Democrats announced they wanted a tribunal of all people who voted for Trump should Biden win? Like almost all really left wing people you're a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, am consistent and honest. I deplore all violence masquerading as legitimate protest. You, buddy do not, and so you're also on ignore. Expect no responses from me ever.

You use that word to describe Republicans one more time and there will be consequences.

I haven't responded because Northerner is on block so I didn't know what he was saying. I figured it would be vitriolic left wing claptrap and I was right. Now you're going on ignore too. There is nothing to learn from you because you're just a rabid partisan with no shred of objectivity.

I speak only for myself. I never once voted for the man. He has tremendous flaws. That doesn't mean all his policies were bad. I supported a lot of them. Obviously not his handling of Covid or his behavior since the election.

Also, perhaps you know the saying: people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Where was your outrage when cities burned because of Black Lives Matter, and fraudulent claims? Where were you when ANTIFA tried to take over Seattle? Where were you when prominent left wing Democrats announced they wanted a tribunal of all people who voted for Trump should Biden win? Like almost all really left wing people you're a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, am consistent and honest. I deplore all violence masquerading as legitimate protest. You, buddy do not, and so you're also on ignore. Expect no responses from me ever.

Hey, good for you! I liked some of his policies too but deplored the man and all his enablers. But I got to give the man credit for inadvertently showing us that our constitution has major holes that need to be plugged up. It was written when people were gentlemanly and real patriots and not delusional megalomaniacs. But I do not blame him, I blame his followers and cynical enablers. I also blame the mainstream media, not just Fox for giving him a platform. He was a wonderful rabble rouser so they can sell their manufactured outrage.

As for me, I am a straight down the middle of the road. I have actually voted republican quite a few times when the republicans stood for something. When the party was taken over by the Limbaughs of the world I registered as an independent and have been an independent since.

As far as BLM is concerned I condemn violence of any kind, including BLM, Antifa and that of the police. But as I pointed out during the Antifa riots the place had enough heavily armed National Guardsmen to repel a mini invasion. Where were they on Friday? Why were they not allowed to be armed? Why did Pence have to call them in instead of Trump?

I think USA, at least at political matters, is an immitation of Roman politics and a repeat of Roman History,

instead of Patricians and Plebeians has Democrats and Republicans ( whois copy of who? hm)
and around each Presidents and candidates at Least after 1960s is established a 'casta' of Praetorians.
I don't know when the first effort in ancient Rome happened to overlap Senate over Magistrates, or the oposite,
But I believe not far in time, we will see a new 'Sulla' over USA,

I think it is time the US Capitolium must get some geese to guard and alarm, in case of Annibas (Hannibas) reach the gates,
Since a modern 'Tarpeia' history at US Capitolium has appeared, I wonder if they place a rock there or another punishmetnt method/building or even momument for political crimes, like Rome had Tarpeian Rock.
Yet it is far from the era of lonely emperrors or triads, but not so far for cases like Sulla.

I trust the written history, but I can not 'write history', I think modern psycologists, must search some Roman emperror psycology,
one of them is Claudius Augustos, was he really in interrible condition to rule? so he reach the limit assasinate, or suffer from Trump syndrom?
and the other side seem rather a chthonic will, pressed down to subconsious ego, that needs a violent crowd to be released,
and when comes out, takes so many forms, and at end needs blood to be spoiled, (where is the bull for sacrifice)
like Roman citizens who want to burn the Rome, and instead of Gods statue, they destroy Colombus 'the Capitalist' statue,

PS
poet Kavafis for such cases wrote a poem

'Waiting for the Barbarians (English) by Konstantinos Kavafis

What are we waiting for, assembled in the forum?
The barbarians are due here today.
Why isn’t anything happening in the senate?
Why do the senators sit there without legislating?
Because the barbarians are coming today.
What laws can the senators make now?
Once the barbarians are here, they’ll do the legislating.
Why did our emperor get up so early,
and why is he sitting at the city’s main gate
on his throne, in state, wearing the crown?
Because the barbarians are coming today
and the emperor is waiting to receive their leader.
He has even prepared a scroll to give him,
replete with titles, with imposing names.
Why have our two consuls and praetors come out today
wearing their embroidered, their scarlet togas?
Why have they put on bracelets with so many amethysts,
and rings sparkling with magnificent emeralds?
Why are they carrying elegant canes
beautifully worked in silver and gold?
and things like that dazzle the barbarians.
Why don’t our distinguished orators come forward as usual
to make their speeches, say what they have to say?
and they’re bored by rhetoric and public speaking.
Why this sudden restlessness, this confusion?
(How serious people’s faces have become.)
Why are the streets and squares emptying so rapidly,
everyone going home so lost in thought?
Because night has fallen and the barbarians have not come.
And some who have just returned from the border say
there are no barbarians any longer.
And now, what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
They were, those people, a kind of solution.

Sherrard, Philip; Keeley, Edmund

PS2

what is he? a Patrician? a Plebeian? a .....?

960x0.jpg

Decapited Christoferens Colombos
HIS CRIME: he found a new land, were millions of people migrate/devastate and live
CONDEMED BY: the sons of immigrants,

5eeaff32f2ef9925534887.jpg

I guess the only solution now is trial by combat, GOT style.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Hey, good for you! I liked some of his policies too but deplored the man and all his enablers. But I got to give the man credit for inadvertently showing us that our constitution has major holes that need to be plugged up. It was written when people were gentlemanly and real patriots and not delusional megalomaniacs. But I do not blame him, I blame his followers and cynical enablers. I also blame the mainstream media, not just Fox for giving him a platform. He was a wonderful rabble rouser so they can sell their manufactured outrage.

As for me, I am a straight down the middle of the road. I have actually voted republican quite a few times when the republicans stood for something. When the party was taken over by the Limbaughs of the world I registered as an independent and have been an independent since.

As far as BLM is concerned I condemn violence of any kind, including BLM, Antifa and that of the police. But as I pointed out during the Antifa riots the place had enough heavily armed National Guardsmen to repel a mini invasion. Where were they on Friday? Why were they not allowed to be armed? Why did Pence have to call them in instead of Trump?

I think you touched a nerve here on the retrumplicans. People may die, black people, white people, veterans, police, who cares, what it does matter is America, that is seen as a cow that they have a privilege on milking. That is why walls must be build. Now things have come to an end according to retrumplicans, America is lost as they know it. More people will have milk from the cow and that is unacceptable, it is worth killing for, worth dying for, worth having bloody trial by combat for.

Last edited:
I think USA, at least at political matters, is an immitation of Roman politics and a repeat of Roman History,

instead of Patricians and Plebeians has Democrats and Republicans ( whois copy of who? hm)
and around each Presidents and candidates at Least after 1960s is established a 'casta' of Praetorians.
I don't know when the first effort in ancient Rome happened to overlap Senate over Magistrates, or the oposite,
But I believe not far in time, we will see a new 'Sulla' over USA,

I think it is time the US Capitolium must get some geese to guard and alarm, in case of Annibas (Hannibas) reach the gates,
Since a modern 'Tarpeia' history at US Capitolium has appeared, I wonder if they place a rock there or another punishmetnt method/building or even momument for political crimes, like Rome had Tarpeian Rock.
Yet it is far from the era of lonely emperrors or triads, but not so far for cases like Sulla.

I trust the written history, but I can not 'write history', I think modern psycologists, must search some Roman emperror psycology,
one of them is Claudius Augustos, was he really in interrible condition to rule? so he reach the limit assasinate, or suffer from Trump syndrom?
and the other side seem rather a chthonic will, pressed down to subconsious ego, that needs a violent crowd to be released,
and when comes out, takes so many forms, and at end needs blood to be spoiled, (where is the bull for sacrifice)
like Roman citizens who want to burn the Rome, and instead of Gods statue, they destroy Colombus 'the Capitalist' statue,

PS
poet Kavafis for such cases wrote a poem

'Waiting for the Barbarians (English) by Konstantinos Kavafis

What are we waiting for, assembled in the forum?
The barbarians are due here today.
Why isn’t anything happening in the senate?
Why do the senators sit there without legislating?
Because the barbarians are coming today.
What laws can the senators make now?
Once the barbarians are here, they’ll do the legislating.
Why did our emperor get up so early,
and why is he sitting at the city’s main gate
on his throne, in state, wearing the crown?
and the emperor is waiting to receive their leader.
He has even prepared a scroll to give him,
replete with titles, with imposing names.
Why have our two consuls and praetors come out today
wearing their embroidered, their scarlet togas?
Why have they put on bracelets with so many amethysts,
and rings sparkling with magnificent emeralds?
Why are they carrying elegant canes
beautifully worked in silver and gold?
and things like that dazzle the barbarians.
Why don’t our distinguished orators come forward as usual
to make their speeches, say what they have to say?
and they’re bored by rhetoric and public speaking.
Why this sudden restlessness, this confusion?
(How serious people’s faces have become.)
Why are the streets and squares emptying so rapidly,
everyone going home so lost in thought?
Because night has fallen and the barbarians have not come.
And some who have just returned from the border say
there are no barbarians any longer.
And now, what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
They were, those people, a kind of solution.

Sherrard, Philip; Keeley, Edmund

PS2

what is he? a Patrician? a Plebeian? a .....?

960x0.jpg

Democracy is still young. I will give it another 200-300 years before a dictator emerges. Based on Polybus we are not there yet.

I have not seen one word from the Pubs on this forum about the events on 01/06/20. Shame on you for supporting a wannabe dictator for 4+ years. Shame on these insurrectionists and their supporters on all levels. Shame on the Capital police that allowed them on the hallowed ground of democracy. Shame on the FBI, DHS and the National Guard for not coming to the aid of the undermanned Capitol police. During the BLM riots, there were double rows of heavily armed National Guardsmen. On Wednesday they arrived way too late and they were not allowed arms at all, just batons. Please Pence, invoke the 25th Amendment and get this lunatic out of office. DOJ please confiscate and refund all the 500M that this fraudster fund raised supposedly for contesting the election but has spend less than 10m. Please file charges against him, his kids and Guliani, Hawley and Cruz for attempting to overthrow the government.

If you google image search that phrase, most of what you see are from the Capitol incident now.

I've been thinking a lot about some of these statistics I have seen:

53JegZl.png

Often I hear that "China would not want to harm the U.S. because we are beholden to them". I wonder if this is part of the dynamic as to why Woke corporations are a thing. A big portion of whites are liberal, in addition to that.

Debt equals slavery.

Now it seems that many have understood that they were wrong to vote for this president. Normally he should have been fired immediately after he instigated his rally supporters to be brave and sent them to storm Capitol.

... the vast majority of the about 75 million Trump-Pence ticket voters are totally against the storming of Congress.

... everyone knows that rhetorical political speeches are not meant to be taken literally, ... Politicians of all ideological colors do it.

... imo the main reason Congress was breached is the constant lack of security.

The security details between White House and Congress are not only visible, but also obvious:

qrMBBTr.jpg

W0d5vhW.jpg

no photography sign :)
Dy55MOF.jpg

open door of the Speaker of the House, ... no people, no security (though, I’m people too, ... I think)
H2hXeBF.jpg

... I wouldn’t worry about it,

in the Capitol’s Rotunda, y T “Founding Father” still holding tight to the Declaration of Independence,

... his Spirit (and mine) is strong :)

6ibh8gm.jpg

If you google image search that phrase, most of what you see are from the Capitol incident now.

I've been thinking a lot about some of these statistics I have seen:

53JegZl.png

Often I hear that "China would not want to harm the U.S. because we are beholden to them". I wonder if this is part of the dynamic as to why Woke corporations are a thing. A big portion of whites are liberal, in addition to that.

Debt equals slavery.

All of the big Tech companies are in China's pocket, imo. Apple is no longer providing the Parler app. Signal will probably by next. I'm waiting for the establishment of a Ministry of Truth.

All of the big Tech companies are in China's pocket, imo. Apple is no longer providing the Parler app. Signal will probably by next. I'm waiting for the establishment of a Ministry of Truth.

There needs to be a way to control or remove Big money in politics. It allows for manipulation of public policy, even from foreign actors.

Why did Pence have to call them in instead of Trump?

Trump probably didn't want to offend his loyal supporters no matter how crazy they are. and you have to be crazy at least a bit if you still support that guy. would have been quite good for him if he directly attacked the Q people and the nazis long ago. but always only half assed statements. the signal was pretty clear for everyone who watched carefully. maybe he didn't want to do that but then again he also used questionable rhetoric from the start(thugs and rapists).

1-Freedom of speech. 2-Freedom of movement. 3-Survielance- snitching on your family, friends, neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 701299 times.

Back