• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for laughs:

Last edited:
Well, the polls nationally show an even race. I wouldn't have believed it. It's too early to tell if these recent terror attacks will change things. If not, it will all depend on the debates and whether he can keep his mouth shut, and on any "October surprises".

Twilight, your links don't work.

However, just in general it seems to me that this campaign has devolved, as some pundit said, into a campaign about "nothing". No one is paying attention to specific policy proposals it seems. It's down to personality, to perception about the people involved. Can she make him, with a lot of help from him, seem uninformed, unstable, temperamentally unsuited to be President of the U.S.? Can he make her look corrupt, weak, ineffectual, perhaps physically incapable of doing the job? Which one does a better job of that?

I have to say, if I were his campaign staff, I'd make a commercial out of this clip of Clinton reacting to the Chelsea bombings. She looks either drunk or like someone who took an ambien and had to be woken up out of her chemical sleep. Crises don't just happen during the day. The question I'd pose in the ad would be, "Is this the person you want to be in charge of some catastrophe that happens in the middle of the night"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKA9L6IQvoQ

@Angela
I haven't been keeping up with this mess of a campaign recently, but it could just be her recovering from pneumonia.

Wait, holy crap! Just saw the vid and I half expected her to lose her balance or cling to one of the seats to prop herself based on how badly she was swaying. And at times she would lose focus and break in the middle of a sentence before resuming after about 1-2 seconds.

Whether her status was due to intoxication or fatigue, it worries me nonetheless.

Well, the polls nationally show an even race. I wouldn't have believed it. It's too early to tell if these recent terror attacks will change things. If not, it will all depend on the debates and whether he can keep his mouth shut, and on any "October surprises".

Twilight, your links don't work.

However, just in general it seems to me that this campaign has devolved, as some pundit said, into a campaign about "nothing". No one is paying attention to specific policy proposals it seems. It's down to personality, to perception about the people involved. Can she make him, with a lot of help from him, seem uninformed, unstable, temperamentally unsuited to be President of the U.S.? Can he make her look corrupt, weak, ineffectual, perhaps physically incapable of doing the job? Which one does a better job of that?

I have to say, if I were his campaign staff, I'd make a commercial out of this clip of Clinton reacting to the Chelsea bombings. She looks either drunk or like someone who took an ambien and had to be woken up out of her chemical sleep. Crises don't just happen during the day. The question I'd pose in the ad would be, "Is this the person you want to be in charge of some catastrophe that happens in the middle of the night"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKA9L6IQvoQ

Not a problem, I'll see if I can experiment with the links. In the mean time, you can copy the Url link and paste it to the URL bar and it should get you to the page. If that doesn't work the Google search is Politifact Donald Trump, Politifact Hillary Clinton, politifact Gary Johnson.

As as much as I am not sure about his heart attack diet, it seems like Clinton should be retired however as far as being the "healthiest president goes" as my mom puts it "if you are reaching your 70's you are bound to have health problems and Trump is definitely obese". Personally I'd be more curious to see how Trump stacks up to past Presidents including Obama.

Last edited:
As far as skittles is concerned, I'm sure that was an analogy. But there is a concern that the Trump campaign took the art without asking Skittle's permission or paying for the pic.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37421886?client=safari

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Art Theft

Calling a Miss Venezuela Miss Piggy, and getting up at three a.m. to tweet that people should look for her sex tape may have finally cooked Trump's goose. He's now definitely viewed less favorably than Clinton, which is some feat, because she's about as low as you can get.

The irony is that he's sabotaged himself. If he had been able to control his craziness for just another three weeks, I think he would have won. In that last week leading up to the debate, I was hearing more and more people saying they actually might vote for him after all.

Voting for Johnson is looking more and more attractive. The following scenario, where it goes to the House of Representatives, is far-fetched, but oh, would it be fun, and maybe Johnson could actually win in that scenario.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...to-the-2016-campaign-runs-through-new-mexico/

I think he is going to make a big damage to his "TRUMP" brand. Most people will remember him now as a ignorant, racist, bigot and a cheat. Stay in Trump Tower, Trump Stake, Trump "University", anyone, anyone?!

Calling a Miss Venezuela Miss Piggy, and getting up at three a.m. to tweet that people should look for her sex tape may have finally cooked Trump's goose. He's now definitely viewed less favorably than Clinton, which is some feat, because she's about as low as you can get.

The irony is that he's sabotaged himself. If he had been able to control his craziness for just another three weeks, I think he would have won. In that last week leading up to the debate, I was hearing more and more people saying they actually might vote for him after all.

Voting for Johnson is looking more and more attractive. The following scenario, where it goes to the House of Representatives, is far-fetched, but oh, would it be fun, and maybe Johnson could actually win in that scenario.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...to-the-2016-campaign-runs-through-new-mexico/

Agreed. Trump is a dush bag. People admire him as a tough guy till his low brow attacks are targeted at them. Then agian his attitude might be good for getting work done and putting America first in foreign affairs. This has helped him more than hurt him though, because it won him a lot of attention and the Republic nomination. Since Trump keeps saying stupid stuff it tells American people his behavior during the primary wasn't act, he really is a legitimate dush bag and is honest.

Clinton has a more civil attitude in public, but you'd have to be crazy to believe she isn't just as savage as Trump in private. Also, the working class white supporters of Trump have been insulted as much as Mexicans by Trump for sure, but no one will mention it(except Pence did in the debate today).

South Park nailed it, Americans are choosing between worst and worst:

This is also great:

BYn8rVv.jpg

There's truth to what she's saying. The recent surge of SJWs has racism in it. However, there is truth to what SJWs say about privilege and what not. IMO, the most racist in the Black community mirrior the most racist in the white community andmirror who the terrorist are in the Islamic world. People, mostly men, who have a tribal mindset, all they care about is making their own tribe superior. Nothing is about equality. I used to be a lot like that. That's why in protets after shootings of (non-innocent)blackmen, the vast majority of the"protestors" are men who are violent verbally or physically.

I've known and seen many black men from the inner city, they're the most cold blooded and violent people you'll meet, and that's the truth. This is why I chose not to listen to hip hop like many of all races, it derives from and sings about a sick culture. They are to a large extent guilty of their situation. Yes if it weren't for past racism they wouldn't be where they are, but they chose to make mistakes which keep them where they are.

They're culture is essentially a warrior culture. They make many of their communities literal war zones. Everything is about fighting, crime, bitches, everything. I am so feed up with these thugs, who would beat and rob the liberal whites who worship them, being treated as victims. They're who are hurting the Black community, they don't father their children, they lead their little brothers into cycle of crime and poverty, they don't care about education, etc. I'd say a very high percentage would kill a police officer without blinking an eye.

While I do believe what I said above is true, most blacks I think sincerely want racial peace and understanding. Most thugs aren't racist, they'll become pro-black if attacked with racism. Doesn't mean they're passionate about creating racial harmony. Most Blacks I think are tired of the thug-culture which has such a big and bad influence on many African Americans. I think SJW bringing up hard-to detect racism agianst minorities and SJWs being racist towards whites, is a formula for racial progress in America.

there is truth to what SJWs say about privilege

Which one - Asian or Jewish?

SJWs being racist towards whites, is a formula for racial progress in America.

No room for Black progress in the U.S. left, they already reached their innate potential:

https://thewinnower.com/papers/esti...mpact-of-socioeconomic-factors-and-migrations

Even though some people falsified scientific data just to prove that everyone is equal:

http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v474/n7352/full/474419a.html

http://www.livinganthropologically.com/2011/06/14/mismeasuring-gould/

Gould falsified data about Black cranial capacity just to prove that they have lower IQ because of White racism, and not because of having lower average cranial capacities. I wonder how many "Whiteys" were killed by Blacks because those Blacks blamed them for their failures, instead of blaming their own low cranial capacity?

Now you are doing the same as Gould, justifying racism against "Whiteys" just to achieve some "racial progress", which will not happen anyway.

I do not think that racial tensions in the USA will ever cease to exist. There is too much envy.

If anything, racial conflicts will continue to intensify until something really really bad happens.

Various races in the USA are simply "too incompatible with each other" to coexist peacefully...

===============

There is one solution IMO: just forget about race, be "color-blind".

But this is what the POCs vehemently oppose, AFAIK. Most of White-Americans would not mind this, but the POCs don't want "color-blindness" as it would mean the end of affirmative action and of blaming "Whiteys" for everything.

Yikes, looks like both Bill Clinton and Trump have something in common about women. Now Trump is getting the burden, I sure hope the Republican Party doesn't think that Bill Clinton bought his way out of this mess. The only difference I can tell is Trump bragged about woman and Bill felt remorseful.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/

I think he is going to make a big damage to his "TRUMP" brand. Most people will remember him now as a ignorant, racist, bigot and a cheat. Stay in Trump Tower, Trump Stake, Trump "University", anyone, anyone?!

Do you really think that people who put him on the ballot lost their mind?

Which one - Asian or Jewish?

White. Anyone who learned American history in school knows this. Think about it......

Question: Who founded what later became the United States and what race are they.
Answer: The English and they're white.

Question: What's the early history of non-whites in the United States and Colonial America?
Answer: Till the mid 1900s the vast majority of non-whites were Blacks. So lets only talk about Blacks. They were brought as slaves in the 1600s and freed to become the lowest class of citizens in 1865. They were poor and faced legal discrimination. It wasn't till 100 years after slavery ended that the legal discrimination ended. They faced more than legal discrimination they faced racism in the minds of white Americans thoughout their entire history here.

Question: What race were a large majority of immigrants to America till the mid 1900s?
Answer: White.

Many people would call this white racism but it's true, America has been an almost exclusively white country besides what were originally slaves and then later low class citizens. So of course this history is going to affect Black Americans negatively today. White privileged does exist. I think it is mostly that whites are usually born in better circumstances because of past events not that racism towards blacks constantly occurs today.

In America Jews are labelled as white. So for Asians, they're evidence that white racism isn't as big of an influence on minorities as SJWs believe. However you have to remember they don't have the history of racism that Blacks do. They're mostly recent immigrants.

No room for Black progress in the U.S. left, they already reached their innate potential:

https://thewinnower.com/papers/esti...mpact-of-socioeconomic-factors-and-migrations

Even though some people falsified scientific data just to prove that everyone is equal:

http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v474/n7352/full/474419a.html

http://www.livinganthropologically.com/2011/06/14/mismeasuring-gould/

Gould falsified data about Black cranial capacity just to prove that they have lower IQ because of White racism, and not because of having lower average cranial capacities. I wonder how many "Whiteys" were killed by Blacks because those Blacks blamed them for their failures, instead of blaming their own low cranial capacity?

Now you are doing the same as Gould, justifying racism against "Whiteys" just to achieve some "racial progress", which will not happen anyway.

I doubt this not because I'm afraid of it being true but because it doesn't sound logical to me. I know you're fluent in English, have you ever lived or visited America? I myself meet plenty of Black students who grew up in suburban white neighborhoods and who do very well in school. I specify where they grew up, because most Blacks aren't given the same environment and resources in school as suburban whites. Blacks are less differ than maybe you think. There's not nearly enough data to be so confident of your claims that Blacks are simply much less intelligent than whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 704231 times.

Back