• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

did you see those faces behind the president when he kept saying its invisible? :petrified::grin:

I did, it is funny.
To be fair the video is edited, and doesn’t show what Trump was doing.
He was pitching in, and showing off one of the F35 capabilities (radar invisibility) to potential International buyers.
“The Salesman in Chief in Action.” :)

Notice that I specifically wrote:
Point of view of the “Trumpsters (Trump supporters)”, and “Trump Movement”,
I didn’t say: Trump point of view is..., but he did say:
..... "It's obsolete, first because it was designed many, many years ago," Trump was quoted as saying about NATO. "Secondly, ...
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/314432-trump-nato-is-obsolete
Now he says he's changed his mind about NATO. (imo he didn’t, POLITICS ......)
Your video It's Trump way to call the Merkel a hypocrite. Believe me, 100%. :)
(He also want Germany to buy Gas from the US.)
Salento, there is an rule. In a capitalistic society when there is an economic crisis, the conflict becomes inevitable. Because, to get out of the crisis, need control over raw materials and markets.
Here there is much to say, but if we want to simplify the situation as much as possible and focus only on the international situation, we can say that in the last two centuries, in this battlefield that is called Europe, there are always three powers or groups of powers that clash with each other. There is a preparatory phase, where there is an intensive diplomatic activity and then when two of the three, find the agreement, attack the third. In my opinion this the big picture and this is what is happening even now.

@LABERIA
There is no crisis in the United States, the opposite.
Unemployment is at historical low levels, and the latest GDP grew at 4.1 percent.
People are happy, with many experiencing an Economic Boom.
The Media and the Press exaggerates negativity in the US.
The Image of the US situation portrayed in the Media is FALSE.
Most people live day-to-day life, and are only interested in politics a couple of weeks before we go to vote. They don’t care about BS.
About the International Economic Trade Imbalances:
many Nations, China included are still labeled as developing countries, they have benefited of extra economic and trade benefits assigned years ago to help them grow.
China and others, are not longer developing country, but the old trade deals are still in place.
A Renegotiation on Trade is needed, now that this Countries are Stronger. They can’t take advantage of an old temporary help in trade Forever.
The US economy has grown by over 30% since Trump took office. Impressive!
A BIAS Media doesn’t improve our standard of living, only an Economic Growth can do that.

I know quite a few young single educated women that voted for Trump. They are tired of political parties and felt that Trump was not really the same as either party. Other women with children joining the work force and unable to find a job, wanted jobs back in the US and back in the decimated areas that had typically afforded the chance for young people to find a job, but have lost all of their industries to other countries.

I know quite a few young single educated women that voted for Trump. They are tired of political parties and felt that Trump was not really the same as either party. Other women with children joining the work force and unable to find a job, wanted jobs back in the US and back in the decimated areas that had typically afforded the chance for young people to find a job, but have lost all of their industries to other countries.

Some people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that usually "It's the economy, stupid."

In case some of you are not familiar with:
“It's the economy, stupid", it
means that what’s important to most voters are jobs, growth, good economy and trade.

Last edited:

A President can only be impeached for events that took place after taking office, not before
Nobody ever says this, but that’s why Rudy said that President Trump won’t be Impeached.
It’s true that Congress decides what’s an Impeachable offense.
If Congress disregards that: in the future even if Jesus comes down from the Cross, runs for President and wins, He could be impeached for Destruction of Property and Sedition for what he did inside the Temple in Jerusalem 2000 years ago.

They could try, which I suppose could wind up going all the way up to the Supreme Court, which is part of why the upcoming confirmation fight is important for everyone.

I'm of the opinion, and always have been, even when it was Clinton, that impeachment should be reserved for "HIGH" crimes and misdemeanors while in office.

I didn't think lying even under oath about whether you've had a sexual relationship with a woman not your wife qualified. Nor do I think paying a woman not to go public about an affair qualifies, even if it was done while the President was in office. In this particular case, not only was it before he was in office, but it's unclear to me that it really was in violation of campaign finance laws.

If there is proof that he personally covered up about his actual personal collusion with Russia to "fix" the election that would be an entirely different matter. I don't see any evidence "so far" that this was the case.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are, imo, disgusting dogs with no personal morality worth discussing. Nor does it have anything to do with whether or not individual measures and laws or their other activities as Chief Executive of the U.S. were good or bad for the country.

From Pre “TDS” CNN:

A President that couldn’t tell a lie?
These presidents told massive lies but deceit is vital for presidential power, historians say. Even "Honest Abe" lied.
131122155145-president-mosaic-story-body.jpg

..."I cannot tell a lie."...
... Well, guess what? That story about Washington and the cherry tree is a lie. Never happened. And the notion that a good president doesn't lie to the America ...

Some of our greatest presidents were skillful liars
Machiavelli said a leader must be a "Great Pretender"
Why one honest president should have learned how to lie

While preparing the country for World War II, Franklin Roosevelt told Americans in 1940 that "your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars."

President John F. Kennedy declared in 1961 that "I have previously stated, and I repeat now, that the United States plans no military intervention in Cuba." All the while, he was planning an invasion of Cuba.

Ronald Reagan told Americans in 1986, "We did not, I repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else [to Iran] for hostages, nor will we," four months before admitting that the U.S. had actually done what he had denied.

Even "Honest Abe," whose majestic "Gettysburg Address" the nation commemorated this week, was a skillful liar, says Meg Mott, a professor of political theory at Marlboro College in Vermont.

Lincoln lied about whether he was negotiating with the South to end the war. That deception was given extended treatment in "Steven Spielberg" recent film "Lincoln." He also lied about where he stood on slavery. He told the American public and political allies that he didn't believe in political equality for slaves because he didn't want to get too far ahead of public opinion, Mott says.

"He had to be devious with the electorate," Mott says. "He played slave-holders against abolitionists. He had to lie to get people to follow him. Lincoln is a great Machiavellian."

https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/24/politics/presidents-lie/index.html

Mad World
HC Election Defeat Compilation

Trumpsters, We all must Vote Republican this November 6, The Democrats crave revenge.
If you like Money, Guns and God: go out and VOTE!

Melania's Prayer for the World
Pater Noster to America

FLOTUS:

Deplorables Unite:

Let’s do it again Nov. 6

USA - UK - Germany - Serbia - Japan - France - Australia - Poland - Italy - Austria - Hungary - Hong Kong - Sweden - Netherlands - Taiwan - Russia - India - ......

Let’s Make the WORLD Great Again!

- Long Live Free Speech -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700937 times.

Back