Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump warns Russia on Syria missile threat
US President Donald Trump has tweeted that Russia should "get ready" for missiles to be fired into Syria, in response to an alleged chemical attack at the weekend.
Senior Russian figures had threatened to meet any US strikes with a response.
Mr Trump had promised a "forceful" reply to the suspected attack.

President Bashar al-Assad's government, which receives military backing from Russia, denies being behind any chemical attack.

In his tweet, Mr Trump called Mr Assad a "gas killing animal".

On Saturday, Syrian opposition activists, rescue workers and medics said the rebel-held town of Douma in the Eastern Ghouta region had been attacked by government forces using bombs filled with toxic chemicals.

The Syrian-American Medical Society said more than 500 people had been found with symptoms "indicative of exposure to a chemical agent", and on Wednesday the World Health Organization demanded access to the area to verify reports from its partners that 70 people had died.

After the attack, Mr Trump and his Defence Secretary, James Mattis, cancelled travel plans.

The US and Western allies said they have agreed to work together.

But several senior Russian figures warned of a Russian response to a US attack, with Alexander Zasypkin, Moscow's ambassador to Lebanon, repeating on Wednesday a warning by the head of the military that missiles would be shot down and their launch sites targeted.

Mr Trump's tweet referred to this warning.
Donald Trump
Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
12:57 PM · Apr 11, 2018

This is serious. Maybe we need a new thread now.

This is serious. Maybe we need a new thread now.
It is not serious, last time Assad used chemical weapons US bombed few targets at Syria's air bases. We have seen this before, and nothing serious happened. More symbolic than changing anything.

It is not serious, last time Assad used chemical weapons US bombed few targets at Syria's air bases. We have seen this before, and nothing serious happened. More symbolic than changing anything.
Sanctions against Russia, like the last one banning Russian aluminium, will hurt more. Putin will keep Assad on a short leash. Same way China shortened one for Kim the rocket man. He is much nicer now, though he already got what he wanted, atom bomb on a rocket.

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

You can’t always get what you want

They're both liars, like all politicians.

They're both liars, like all politicians.

The Difference was that H.C. had a Record miles long, and Trump, and Obama didn’t.
I’m absolutely sure that’s the reason why H lost against both of them.
In her case experience wasn’t a plus, and Trump and Obama were able to speculate as a Monday Morning Quarterback.
That + Lack of Charisma.

Who Stimulated D.J. Trump to Run for President?
B.H. Obama II

The Difference was that H.C. had a Record miles long, and Trump, and Obama didn’t.
I’m absolutely sure that’s the reason why H lost against both of them.
In her case experience wasn’t a plus, and Trump and Obama were able to speculate as a Monday Morning Quarterback.
That + Lack of Charisma.

I hear you. I think she's a completely amoral person, and have thought so for years, but especially since all the scandals surrounding her husband and all those women. Women have their own reasons for staying with a man who is a cheater, even a serial cheater, and no one should judge, but to stay with a man who forces himself on other women, does pervy things in the Oval Office, and even worse, to attack those women as "trailer trash", as if that makes it all right is beyond the pale. If you can do that you can do anything.

That said, Donald Trump is not an unknown quantity to me. I thought then and think now that he doesn't have the temperament to be president, and in addition he knows nothing about how to get things done in Washington and is incapable because of his ego of taking advice, which is why everything has been harder than it need have been.

Bottom line, I couldn't face voting for either of them, and so for the first time in my adult life I didn't vote for president, although I voted down line.

[h=1]Iran deal: Donald Trump withdraws US from nuclear agreement – live[/h]The president said the US will exit the nuclear agreement in violation of the landmark deal, describing the move as a ‘withdrawal’

Trump/Pence communication:

“ Iran Deal GUTTED

..You....,
President Trump just ENDED Obama’s Iran Deal in order to start a new foreign policy that will actually stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

Now everyone from Obama to John Kerry to CNN is weighing in on this landmark decision, but the President wants to know if YOU stand with him”

Let me think [emoji848] :)

Mater America

E Pluribus Unum

GfV8BQ0_d.jpg

240px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28obverse%29.svg.png

The biggest problem with many of these "deals" is that they contain OTHER things that are not so good. I believe all bills should stand on their own merit. If they want to make a deal on some other pork, then let it be a deal on their own. These politicians cut off OUR noses to spite OUR faces.

The biggest problem with many of these "deals" is that they contain OTHER things that are not so good. I believe all bills should stand on their own merit. If they want to make a deal on some other pork, then let it be a deal on their own. These politicians cut off OUR noses to spite OUR faces.

What happened to “if you can’t say something nice .....” lol
You just said that.
Just Kidding :)

I hear you. I think she's a completely amoral person, and have thought so for years, but especially since all the scandals surrounding her husband and all those women. Women have their own reasons for staying with a man who is a cheater, even a serial cheater, and no one should judge, but to stay with a man who forces himself on other women, does pervy things in the Oval Office, and even worse, to attack those women as "trailer trash", as if that makes it all right is beyond the pale. If you can do that you can do anything.

What about all those people that Clintons killed?

@Salento... I think that is nice for the American people :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 703719 times.

Back