• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI has literally stated that the fires were not caused by antifa or other such groups, why do you push that nonsense?

Google "Domingo Lopez Jr." for starters.

This from CNN... Lopez started six fires, was arrested, then released by Oregon authorities. He was noticed trying to ignite his SEVENTH FIRE when onlookers jumped into action. Lopez had a Molotov cocktail in his possession. Maybe the Oregon A.G. will actually hold him this time, but I have my doubts.

As I said, I have watched numerous videos where arsonists were caught red-handed. If I was decent on the computer I would link them all. Be happy I'm not very computer literate.

Pretty sure that Lopez was and is not a member of antifa, this is further corroborated by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, along with the FBI. You've watched numerous videos, eh? Does this make you more of an expert than intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies?

Then check out the Twitter feed from Katie Daviscourt-- specifically from Sept. 13. Watch the video. Woman with the pistol has caught stranger on her property with matches in hand. Abundant smoke in the air. Woman asks man what he is doing with matches in hand on dry field... he states he was about to smoke. She asks "where are your cigarettes?" He has none.

Then please google Portland man "Jett Avery Thomas". Thomas was trying to start a Marriott hotel on fire by placing a lit blank on a gas valve... after he was picked up he said "I thought it was the Feds..."

Thomas may not officially be Antifa (few are formal members... most have an informal relationship to this group)... but Thomas's unstable personality is certainly being put to use by Antifa. And what is going on at the Portland D.A.? Why is someone that started six fires released by authorities WHEN THE ENTIRE STATE IS BEING CONSUMED BY FIRE?

And there is more than this... I encourage you all to do your own research outside of the standard MSM talking points.

Pretty sure that Lopez was and is not a member of antifa, this is further corroborated by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, along with the FBI. You've watched numerous videos, eh? Does this make you more of an expert than intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies?

I would consider myself to have greater situational awareness than the law enforcement officials that released a six time fire-starter. So the answer is yes.

I see my contribution that initially addressed the Oregon fire situation was quickly deleted. Stand up folks. Don't be a gutless wonder.

Western civilization needs your help. Time to expose what is going on out there... not make excuses.

Then check out the Twitter feed from Katie Daviscourt-- specifically from Sept. 13. Watch the video. Woman with the pistol has caught stranger on her property with matches in hand. Abundant smoke in the air. Woman asks man what he is doing with matches in hand on dry field... he states he was about to smoke. She asks "where are your cigarettes?" He has none.

Did the man in the video explicitly state that he was a member of antifa? Was he determined to be as such? Crazy people who deliberately set stuff on fire are not necessarily tied to groups.

Then please google Portland man "Jett Avery Thomas". Thomas was trying to start a Marriott hotel on fire by placing a lit blank on a gas valve... after he was picked up he said "I thought it was the Feds..."

Thomas may not officially be Antifa (few are formal members... most have an informal relationship to this group)... but Thomas's unstable personality is certainly being put to use by Antifa. And what is going on at the Portland D.A.? Why is someone that started six fires released by authorities WHEN THE ENTIRE STATE IS BEING CONSUMED BY FIRE?

If he isn't an official member, and there is no information stating he is at this moment, one can't make the claim that he is, or that he has an "informal relationship" with the group.

I would consider myself to have greater situational awareness than the law enforcement officials that released a six time fire-starter. So the answer is yes.

Is he not receiving a mental health evaluation?

By the way Northerner, please forgive me for being overly harsh on you. I read back through the last few pages of this thread and missed some of your earlier contributions... you have been more nuanced than I realized. I shouldn't have included you in any hazing. Sorry about that!

Did the man in the video explicitly state that he was a member of antifa? Was he determined to be as such? Crazy people who deliberately set stuff on fire are not necessarily tied to groups
A few things Spruithean... (I will edit each to solidify info. as I have time)

1. Google "Jeffrey Accord"-- he is an operative that was arrested by the Puyallup Police (located in Washington state) and was officially charged with "Reckless Burning 2nd Degree" during the outbreak of the wildfires.

2. Here is a disturbing quote found in an advertisement from the PNW Youth Liberation Front (Antifa)-- "It's been a hot second PDX so y'all better show the f**k up. Meet 7p.m. Move 8p.m. Be water SPREAD FIRE Melt ice." Reporter Andy Ngo covers this development on his Twitter feed. Spread fire? Really?

3. FBI Director Wray testified in front of the Homeland Security Committee (House of Representatives) yesterday-- 9-17-20-- and said this regarding Antifa... The F.B.I. has taken "any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists," including individuals who identify with Antifa. He also said Antifa "is a real thing" (no duh). And most importantly he said this... "It's not a group or organization. It's a movement or ideology."

4. If you get a chance please review the summaries of the FOURTEEN incidences of recent arson/attempted arson in the Oregon/Washington/Northern California hotspot area. See the full list and event summaries found at the Oregon Catalyst. This is not normal. This isn't in the neighborhood of normal.

5. Remember that that young man was handed what he thought was a firecracker by a member of Antifa... who instructed him to lob throw it at law enforcement authorities... the young man did so and it turned out to be a powerful explosive device? My point is that Antifa operatives are using people that are gullible or that aren't functioning on all cylinder to further their own destructive goals.

By the way, I noticed you didn't address the fact that a district attorney has mysteriously released a problem fire-starter who has set a whooping six blazes. Do you think this is an appropriate course of action?

Last edited:
Interesting maps:
rhZbvM9.png

aYLqJx5.png

rAwN04v.png

bWF3t0h.png

CVbmu2d.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-if-only-men-voted-only-women-only-nonwhite-voters/

All these "what if" maps are quite funny. Here's one... what if the only people to vote were left-handed, color-blind lesbians? Thankfully, that's not how the vote here works. At the end of the day, this is silly talk.

In the real world, Trump has made enormous strides both with the African-American community as well as the LBGT crowd. (I don't think this is talked about by the European media.) Check out the "Walk Away" movement if you get the chance...

I project Trump picking up both Minnesota and New Hampshire.

Biden seems to like making speeches in an empty field. I have yet to see a single Biden bumper sticker or yard sign.

A few things Spruithean... (I will edit each to solidify info. as I have time)

1. Google "Jeffrey Accord"-- he is an operative that was arrested by the Puyallup Police (located in Washington state) and was officially charged with "Reckless Burning 2nd Degree" during the outbreak of the wildfires.

2. Here is a disturbing quote found in an advertisement from the PNW Youth Liberation Front (Antifa)-- "It's been a hot second PDX so y'all better show the f**k up. Meet 7p.m. Move 8p.m. Be water SPREAD FIRE Melt ice." Reporter Andy Ngo covers this development on his Twitter feed. Spread fire? Really?

3. FBI Director Wray testified in front of the Homeland Security Committee (House of Representatives) yesterday-- 9-17-20-- and said this regarding Antifa... The F.B.I. has taken "any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists," including individuals who identify with Antifa. He also said Antifa "is a real thing" (no duh). And most importantly he said this... "It's not a group or organization. It's a movement or ideology."

4. If you get a chance please review the summaries of the FOURTEEN incidences of recent arson/attempted arson in the Oregon/Washington/Northern California hotspot area. See the full list and event summaries found at the Oregon Catalyst. This is not normal. This isn't in the neighborhood of normal.

5. Remember that that young man was handed what he thought was a firecracker by a member of Antifa... who instructed him to lob throw it at law enforcement authorities... the young man did so and it turned out to be a powerful explosive device? My point is that Antifa operatives are using people that are gullible or that aren't functioning on all cylinder to further their own destructive goals.

By the way, I noticed you didn't address the fact that a district attorney has mysteriously released a problem fire-starter who has set a whooping six blazes. Do you think this is an appropriate course of action?

Well Nordic,

The good news is that Cops arrested the fire-bugs and Mr. Trump has deputized the Oregon Police. It?s been Smokey and foggy out for almost 2 weeks at my cabin but the good news is that the skies are clearing up. :)
Forest fires also happen naturally; either thru a lightning strike hitting a tree or other reasons.
http://www.borealforest.org/world/innova/forest_fire.htm

The Economist predicts that Joe Biden has 97% of chances of being elected president and Democrats have 99% chances of keeping control of the House of Representatives.

The Economist predicts that Joe Biden has 97% of chances of being elected president and Democrats have 99% chances of keeping control of the House of Representatives.

Debate Biden-Trump the US on the way to become a "Banana Republic" what a deconfiture.....

What is all the fuzz about? Ad fundum a bottle of chloride and 'happy the peppy'.

Nevertheless I hope that the US soon will have a better president (you don't wish anyone corona!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 699139 times.

Back