• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Herbert Walker Bush
41st president of the United States

(June 12, 1924 – November 30, 2018)

382px-George_H._W._Bush_crop.jpg

Yeah, i heard it now from the TV. Great man, great President. R.I.P.

George Herbert Walker Bush
41st president of the United States

(June 12, 1924 – November 30, 2018)

382px-George_H._W._Bush_crop.jpg

He was a wonderful man: an exemplar of honor, character, integrity, humility, love of God, love of country, love of family, love of his fellow human beings. They really don't make them like this any more, imo.

I suspected that once Barbara left him, given the bond between them, he wouldn't fight anymore.

God rest him. I hope his faith is rewarded.

I liked him, though could never forgive him for betraying million of Iraqi soldiers who surrendered to US looking for salvation from Sadam, not mentioning millions in Iraq.
Second time, a decade later, they didn't trust Americans.

I liked him, though could never forgive him for betraying million of Iraqi soldiers who surrendered to US looking for salvation from Sadam, not mentioning millions in Iraq.
Second time, a decade later, they didn't trust Americans.
this time I completely agree with you! He brought Sadam on his knees. All he had to do was shot him! And he did nothing! Middle East would have been a completely different place if he went ahead and change Iraq!! That war sent chills to every army in the world! Sadam had an abundance of Russian armament some bought with cash, some with credits!That war proved how far ahead of others American army was! I used to work for an army in Eastern Europe! The quick end of that war, and how one sided that war was, left everyone wandering: Where have we been!

One of his greatest qualities was simplicity! He came from the American elite and he still worked for the common man. It does not happen often! His son had bolls!

Loyal to the end
f837d6f619bf2b8ba260566dfc238443

The Washington Post

@washingtonpost
George H.W. Bush's service dog, Sully, lies before the former president's casket https://wapo.st/2Ru3v17

12:20 PM - Dec 3, 2018
407 people are talking about this

President George H.W. Bush’s spokesman has posted a photo of the late president’s service dog lying in front of a flag-draped casket.

Jim McGrath posted a picture Sunday of the yellow Labrador retriever named Sully with the caption, "Mission complete. #Remembering41."

The nation's 41st president died Friday at his home in Houston at 94. He will be honored during several public and private events in Houston and Washington before his burial Thursday in Texas.
Bush received Sully in June from America's VetDogs nonprofit organization. The president had a form of Parkinson's disease, and Sully could open doors, pick up items and summon help.

KTRK-TV in Houston reports that Sully will return to America’s VetDogs in New York through the holiday season before joining the Water Reed National Military Medical Center’s Facility Dog Program.

Warming up for 2020

FIRE Dance

Vote for a president of USA. 2016 election.

Both Parties shouldn’t penalize Federal Employees for Temper-Tantrum.

Bus Full Of Democratic Congressmen Forced To Turn Around After Trump Cancels Trip

The day before, Ms. Pelosi had suggested that the president cancel or delay his State of the Union address this month.

LoL lol lol lol lol

18dc-trump2-jumbo-v2.jpg

Trump to Pelosi:

“Dear Madame Speaker:

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed.
We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding, and security it so desperately deserves!

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump

The gift that keeps on giving :)

... Elizabeth Warren wrote 'American Indian' for race on 1986 bar registration, report says.. :grin:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...h-warren-american-indian-identity/2787055002/

——-

(SOTU) Trump’s speech was a winner :giggle:
... 76% of Americans who tuned in to President Trump's State of the Union address Tuesday night approved of the speech he gave. Just 26% disapproved...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-...pproved-of-trumps-sotu-address-cbs-news-poll/

:unsure:It’s also possible that the majority of the viewers were Republicans.

Warming up for 2020

FIRE Dance

Uncle Joe is warming up too.

I’m hearing he’s hiring staff.

If he runs, and gets the Dems nomination, Biden could be a worthy opponent to beat. :)

this time I completely agree with you! He brought Sadam on his knees. All he had to do was shot him! And he did nothing! Middle East would have been a completely different place if he went ahead and change Iraq!! That war sent chills to every army in the world! Sadam had an abundance of Russian armament some bought with cash, some with credits!That war proved how far ahead of others American army was! I used to work for an army in Eastern Europe! The quick end of that war, and how one sided that war was, left everyone wandering: Where have we been!

One of his greatest qualities was simplicity! He came from the American elite and he still worked for the common man. It does not happen often! His son had bolls!

The US and their allies were forced to respond to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. There wasn't time to plan an invasion AND an occupation that would also be dealing with the power vacuum created if they would have deposed Saddam Hussein during Gulf War I. It wasn't because they didn't want to, but it wasn't feasible from a planning and political standpoint. The Gulf War was about removing Saddam's army from Kuwait and rendering it incapable of further offensive operations against Iraq's neighbors. I think some people need to look at it from that perspective instead of an emotional perspective.

Uncle Joe is warming up too.

I’m hearing he’s hiring staff.

If he runs, and gets the Dems nomination, Biden could be a worthy opponent to beat. :)

I've never gotten his appeal. He always reminds me of some drunken old man with wandering hands.

I've never gotten his appeal. He always reminds me of some drunken old man with wandering hands.

Creepy-Uncle-Joe is also very “touchy” and “affectionate”. :petrified:

xyjvZ-mQ4pOIF7CH-TNMx-emo6-kP4nu-7YBUo6TBwY.jpg

2yjfL9r.jpg

Creepy-Uncle-Joe is also very “touchy” and “affectionate”. :petrified:

xyjvZ-mQ4pOIF7CH-TNMx-emo6-kP4nu-7YBUo6TBwY.jpg

2yjfL9r.jpg

That's exactly what I meant! EWWWWWWWWWWW!

See the last frame on the bottom right? That would be my expression in situations like that. :)

Woman above her is having none of it either.

I absolutely loathe when men do this. Usually I stab them "accidentally" in the toes with my spike heel. That's my trick on subways too, when I "feel" something. Or, I say very loudly "Who the hell's *****" is that? You'd be surprised how fast a space opens up around me. :)

I feel as if I'm in "The Land of Oz".

I didn't coin the nickname, but I love it: Not Bedo O'Rourke (ridiculous name), but Beta O'Dork. :)

How could anyone possibly think this guy is presidential material? He's such a lightweight those flying hands of his are going to lift him into orbit. Has anyone heard him issue anything but platitudes? Has he done anything at all during his three terms in Congress? Can anyone honestly see him negotiating with North Korea?

GOOD GRIEF! I wouldn't trust him to run the corner grocery store. And talk about "white privilege"...Mr. Columbia grad who has never done a real day's work in his life and married money.

His name is Robert, and he’s got Welsh and Irish ancestry.
Beto is his fake Name to smooch with ....
His wife is “loaded”, and he even Lost against Lyin' Ted. lol

His ego doesn’t match his accomplishments, he literally said:
“I'm just born to be in it.” :LOL:

His name is Robert, and he’s got Welsh and Irish ancestry.
Beto is his fake Name to smooch with ....
His wife is “loaded”, and he even Lost against Lyin' Ted. lol

His ego doesn’t match his accomplishments, he literally said:
“I'm just born to be in it.” :LOL:
when he says "I love the delayed reaction in the next room over"

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBEMAN WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBEMAN

when he says "I love the delayed reaction in the next room over"

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBEMAN WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBEMAN

Beto Boy vs Salento? (Battle of the Egos!) LOL

If only I’d been born in America what a POTUS I would have made. :grin:

I’m kind of really very smart, I’m as cool as cucumber, and I’ve got “Back Hair” Neanderthal SuperPower! :petrified:

Check it out, I have a Huge Head too, genes don’t lie :giggle::

9DxbkfI.jpg

KAsK68C.jpg

dghaCtL.jpg

More Beto...

Please, please let this Jimmy Kimmel spoof of him go viral! :)

Hot? HOT? Good grief. I feel my estrogen level drop every time I hear him. :) He makes John Kerry look like John Wayne by comparison.

He actually also said this...you couldn't make it up:

"Beto on rural broadband: "They can't go to Tinder and find a date tonight to find that special person who's going to make the difference in their lives."

Yeah, that's where you want to go to find the person you'll share your life with....

God help America if this is the caliber of younger, well-educated Americans.

Jokers like this guy have never actually held a real job, goodness knows have never been in dangerous situations, have nothing in common with the majority of the people in this country, and probably spent their whole lives having their parents pay for tutors, camps, etc. and then said parents gave a 500,000 donation to an "elite" university to get their mediocre kids into them.

If points are to be given to SAT scores for blacks and Hispanics, give double that to anyone who has served in the armed forces, or for every working class kid who is going to have to work to get through school.

The Lord’s Prayer - ℳelania ☨rump

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700865 times.

Back