• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 too. But the overall result was legit becausr he won then.

Not to mention the fact that the COVID incident did harm his reputation.

Yes I know 'last minute' nomination of Coney Bannet. But I guess she is in the first place a judge isn't she? Good old trias politica!
Did they present the evidence already? Nope....
IMO it looks like a scene in the godfather, Trump uses his consiglieri Giuliani for the 'dirty job' like Giuilani was supposed to do in the Ukraine. In the end they are going to bite in the dust....

The question is who is going to wake up the godfather to reality?

So, because Giuliani is of Italian descent, the first comparison that comes to your mind is the Mafia?

Nice one.

I guess the only racism which is still acceptable is the one against Italians?

So, because Giuliani is of Italian descent, the first comparison that comes to your mind is the Mafia?

Nice one.

I guess the only racism which is still acceptable is the one against Italians?

Nope I talked about a scene like the godfather....are you 'Germanic' all taking things so literally;) (dixit Angela).

'The godfather' himself doesn't look like he is Italian does he? (looks more like a German, which he partly is). But he certainly acts with IMO maffia like methods....

So don't project so much it's not what I have written and what I have meant it's an 'as if'....And if it was not Giuilani but Wolfowitz I had written the same.

Last edited:
I keep hearing the partisan-opponents say "there is no evidence", well starting tomorrow, they are going to start prosecuting. Moreover, even SCOTUS Alito ordered the Mail-in ballots be segregated in PA. Furthermore in AZ only 90% of the vote has been counted, and there is only 0.3 lead for Biden. Once again, let's just see what happens.

It is kind of ironic that you choose to paint Giuliani as some kind of mafioso, when in fact, he helped to bring down the Mafia, as a prosecutor.

Yes of course that was a great thing he did, really, but now he fishes in 'dark' and 'troubled' waters.....

I heard they have started a hotline, mostly there first is a case and then they going to collecte evidence now they are searching the other way around, I prospect dead end street.....

Even if there is one state a case (that is still questionable) but let's say if in Las Vegas there were some people that were already moved but still have voted, ok then I guess these votes would be corrected.

But in fact unless there is indeed a massive massive fraude there will be a big problem, because the maxim outcome is a correction but not that Biden retrospects will loose the election, that is already admitted by Giuilani: see 50 sec>

https://metro.co.uk/video/moment-rudy-giuliani-told-networks-called-election-2287450/?ito=vjs-link

Ironically, in the Godfather, the consigliere was Germanic:

Even more ironic is the actor that played the godfather was was German, Dutch, English, and Irish:

x3xCYcf.jpg

I'm amazed that even some Americans haven't read the writings of the Founding Fathers, and particularly the reasoning behind the Electoral College and the reason for the difference between the Senate and the House. The wisdom is, imo, incontrovertible. Getting rid of them would do away with the balance which currently exists and which prevents the wild swings to the extreme left and extreme right which have always plagued Europe and other "democratic" countries.

People are entitled to have any wish list they want for radical changes to the American political system. The Founding Fathers were too smart for that. Major changes to the Constitution require the consent of 2/3 of the state legislatures. Good luck with that, especially given that most of them are in Republican hands and the Democrats weren't able to change even one of them, not to mention the Republicans gained even in the house. The Democrats who won were MODERATES, thank goodness. MODERATES aren't going to vote for major changes to the Constitution so those ideas are dead in the water before it even gets to the state legislatures.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to stay as Speaker of the House in 2022 she better tell the Squad and the Black Caucus to pipe down. Americans do NOT support their policies, no matter what the "progressive" wing of the Democrat party thinks, or Europeans, or anyone else. As Jovialis pointed out, 70 million Americans voted for Trump, no matter his massive flaws, and imo that's because they absolutely don't want the alternatives proposed by "progressive" Democrats, with the exception of, perhaps, universal health care. The working and middle class of this country are tired of being insulted by east and west coast elites, and ignored, and losing economic ground because of globalists who don't give a damn about them. Part of what Trump represented was economic Nationalism and isolationism and those have a long history in the U.S. They're also tired of seeing their once proud cities burned to the ground over what, in quite a few cases, were false narratives, not that there is any excuse for that. Somehow a few mentally disturbed young white men are terrorists and a danger to American, but this kind of behavior, or what's going on in Portland isn't terrorism? They also see the media turning into an arm of the Democrat party and the major assaults on free speech, and it makes them furious.

If Biden does ultimately win, as he probably will, and has any functioning brain power left, he'll recognize it. If Kamala Harris succeeds and tries to implement these ideas, the turmoil in this country will make 2020 look like a cake walk.

I'm also, quite frankly, pretty sick of this double standard applied to Trump's refusal to concede until the court cases are resolved and every single "legal" vote is counted, and I didn't even vote for the jerk. Gore contested the vote in Florida all the way to the Supreme Court. (Well, yeah, he conceded and then he took it back.) Hillary Clinton has NEVER conceded. At other times in American history, there were outcries over corruption in voting. I have no idea why people keep bringing this up.

Btw, I really would love to see some examples in the last 100 years where in Republican controlled areas there was massive vote fraud. Maybe there are some gaps in my knowledge of American history. I'd also love to know of documented instances where Republican operatives went around the cities offering indigents and ex felons "walking around money" or alcohol to go vote, as some Democrat operatives, while drunk, no doubt, admitted to doing. Not at all saying that happened this time around, btw, but massive generalizations like both parties have a history of it need to be proven.

I'm amazed that even some Americans haven't read the writings of the Founding Fathers, and particularly the reasoning behind the Electoral College and the reason for the difference between the Senate and the House. The wisdom is, imo, incontrovertible. Getting rid of them would do away with the balance which currently exists and which prevents the wild swings to the extreme left and extreme right which have always plagued Europe and other "democratic" countries.

People are entitled to have any wish list they want for radical changes to the American political system. The Founding Fathers were too smart for that. Major changes to the Constitution require the consent of 2/3 of the state legislatures. Good luck with that, especially given that most of them are in Republican hands and the Democrats weren't able to change even one of them, not to mention the Republicans gained even in the house. The Democrats who won were MODERATES, thank goodness. MODERATES aren't going to vote for major changes to the Constitution so those ideas are dead in the water before it even gets to the state legislatures.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to stay as Speaker of the House in 2022 she better tell the Squad and the Black Caucus to pipe down. Americans do NOT support their policies, no matter what the "progressive" wing of the Democrat party thinks, or Europeans, or anyone else. As Jovialis pointed out, 70 million Americans voted for Trump, no matter his massive flaws, and imo that's because they absolutely don't want the alternatives proposed by "progressive" Democrats, with the exception of, perhaps, universal health care. The working and middle class of this country are tired of being insulted by east and west coast elites, and ignored, and losing economic ground because of globalists who don't give a damn about them. Part of what Trump represented was economic Nationalism and isolationism and those have a long history in the U.S. They're also tired of seeing their once proud cities burned to the ground over what, in quite a few cases, were false narratives, not that there is any excuse for that. Somehow a few mentally disturbed young white men are terrorists and a danger to American, but this kind of behavior, or what's going on in Portland isn't terrorism? They also see the media turning into an arm of the Democrat party and the major assaults on free speech, and it makes them furious.

If Biden does ultimately win, as he probably will, and has any functioning brain power left, he'll recognize it. If Kamala Harris succeeds and tries to implement these ideas, the turmoil in this country will make 2020 look like a cake walk.

I'm also, quite frankly, pretty sick of this double standard applied to Trump's refusal to concede until the court cases are resolved and every single "legal" vote is counted, and I didn't even vote for the jerk. Gore contested the vote in Florida all the way to the Supreme Court. (Well, yeah, he conceded and then he took it back.) Hillary Clinton has NEVER conceded. At other times in American history, there were outcries over corruption in voting. I have no idea why people keep bringing this up.

Btw, I really would love to see some examples in the last 100 years where in Republican controlled areas there was massive vote fraud. Maybe there are some gaps in my knowledge of American history. I'd also love to know of documented instances where Republican operatives went around the cities offering indigents and ex felons "walking around money" or alcohol to go vote, as some Democrat operatives, while drunk, no doubt, admitted to doing. Not at all saying that happened this time around, btw, but massive generalizations like both parties have a history of it need to be proven.

The fact is that the US population has not chosen for a second term for Trump, but have not voted massive against the Republicans.That indicates also that fraud is not so consequent because many of the Americans did vote for a Republican in the Senate and at the same time voted for Biden. Would that declare machinations from the Democratic Party? I guess not.

I saw the press-conference at the four seasons from the 'consiglieri' Giuilani he admits that it will probably not effect the outcome as a whole: see 50sec>
https://metro.co.uk/video/moment-rudy-giuliani-told-networks-called-election-2287450/?ito=vjs-link
Quite clear.

But the bottom line is that mister narcissus in the White House can't stand loosing. More authoritarian leaders have that kind of failure, but there we have the famous founding fathers, they made a construct, that has always prevented such authoritarian leadership. Are the Republican rank en file hold on to that system, or do they want to for fill the destructive Bannonesk revolutionary phantasies. Or do they prefer the wise, proven, foundations of American democracy (will the real conservative stand up please!). In some parts of Africa with dictators they are laughing now, "US and their democratic principles"....and now Trump is going to stay against the vote?

Hillary Clinton has NEVER conceded
PLAIN WRONG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHgE9W699w

The moderates must stand up now. But that means that the the current White House inhabitant must not undermine democracy with his conspiracy thoughts, q-anon like. Biden already reached out, and with a popular vote of 75 million, highest ever for a president he has a mandate! It's up to the reasonable, moderate Republicans not to take the trenches (like mister Trump) but cooperate for the sake and prosperity of your country.

From European perspective i'm glad that Biden is chosen. We now very well that domestic policy will lay a claim on Biden. And the Europeans must take more responsibility for themselves. No doubt. Still some EU officials allready say that it much heavier to resist Biden in this respect than Trump, because Trump behaves like the elephant in the room, so it's much more easy to condemn his policy.....and go on distance. So the Europeans are going to pay for this ;)

But it's also important that Biden sets another tone, that is against authoritarians like Putin, Erdogan, Orban etc. and does not admire and/or support them like Trump has done....

Last edited:
^^Sorry, but it's those kinds of holier than thou virtue signaling attitudes which helped make the race so tight.

I agree with KingJohn. If it weren't for Covid he would have won even with his obnoxious personality and stupid rants. The irony is that Biden was, at least in the beginning, worse. He said blocking travel from China was zenophobia and wearing masks wasn't necessary. Let's not forget all the New York politicians who said go out to the block parties; this is all scare mongering.

The point is that when you're obnoxious and have no control of your id and just say the first thing that comes to mind, you're going to get in trouble. It doesn't help when 90% of the media acts like they're the press agency for the Democrat party.

If left leaning people keep talking the way they're talking, and pursue the kind of policies pushed by the "progressives", the next populist to arise will be smarter and, as some Democrats realize, they'll get massacred in 2022 and 2024. Hell, if they just tank the economy they'll get massacred. The great "middle" of the country has had enough. They just need a better spokesman.

You have to learn from your mistakes, no matter which party you represent.

As for the legal redress. I'm always consistent. I wanted the votes examined in Gore v Bush, and I want them examined now. Anyone who thinks there's no corruption in Democrat machine ruled inner cities is either lying or incredibly stupid.

Now I'll let the courts speak; I've said all I have to say.

Trumpizm is not something new, we have seen it in Italy with Berlusconi and he was far more charismatic and successful.

In US there is a tendency from the right wing for an authoritative leader that will end up corruption in Washington and will make America great. Corruption is the decay of every government system, but an authoritative leader is never the answer. If an authoritative and charismatic leader (like Ceaser) will be elected, that will be the end of the Republic and will conclude the cycle of Democracy as per Polybus ending up in ochlocracy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacyclosis

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I guess with 20.000 votes, even shrinking, Biden is pretty well out of the danger zone.

And the irony is that this is the part were the Trump supporters screamed count count count and in Pennsylvania they shouted stop stop stop.

I could well be that the widow of mc Cain campaigned for Biden, Mc Cain one of the grand old man of the Republicans is one of the people severely humiliated by Trump....could be the reason of some loss.

By the way this state has a republican governor, so machinations by Democrats!???

Georgia has announced a recount a few hours ago

plus the many affidavits by people working in the election checking in Philadelphia, Arizona and Wisconsin are being determined if a need for recount in these states is necessary...................from what I got from BBC news, there cannot be concession by Trump until the 20th of December due to other parts of the voting process

Ironically, in the Godfather, the consigliere was Germanic:

Even more ironic is the actor that played the godfather was was German, Dutch, English, and Irish:

x3xCYcf.jpg

Indeed nothing is certain in this life ;) .....even not the roles in the (movie kind of) mob....;)

One of my favorite movies! Very insightful. It's been partly the reason for me to visit Sicily (such a colorful and historic island!).

Speaking of.... I guess see other postings here I'm subject of "omerta": if the arguments fail, there is only the duty of silence Jovialis ROFLOL

Last edited:
From European perspective i'm glad that Biden is chosen. .. And the Europeans must take more responsibility for themselves. No doubt.

But it's also important that Biden sets another tone, that is against authoritarians like Putin, Erdogan, Orban etc. and does not admire and/or support them like Trump has done....

That was interesting. Can you elaborate a bit more on this please... How do you, as a North Westerner, see the American engagement in European and Middle-Eastern affairs if JB-KH make it to the White House? What do you hope for and most importantly how do you expect it to be achieved ? How do you envisage the European contribution in these matters ?

No one's leaving, ... yet.
... the real Election is December 14.

... Almost finished, ... about 350+ miles built, ... some by the Army Corps of Engineers.

The border is 1954 miles. The wall that has been built so far is basically replacing the wall that was already there. By October 29 2020, 400 miles (640 km) had been built, all but about nine miles being replacement of existing outdated or dilapidated barriers.[

It seems that lately Republicans leave a crappy economy to the Dems to deal with. Not only does Biden have to do something about Covid-19 itself but he has to heal the economy itself. The poor guy has his work cut out for him.

What the ....

Michele Flournoy is taking Defence Affairs?

Not a wise move.
We might face a division among NATO and EU. Especially the last.

I changed my post cause I decided to express myshelf as polite, by mind, and not by heart.

All of those names that are floating around are sheer speculation by journalists.

All of those names that are floating around are sheer speculation by journalists.

names carry history

she has

btw
just look the changes that started before even the new chair be on eggshape office

Last edited:
Trump's meltdown over his loss is 786473 times worse than what Democrats did in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700852 times.

Back